Pecs Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw his sweaty singlet over his shoulders and flung it into the corner of the room. It hit the wall with a wet thwack; he'd collect it on the way out. Turning on the taps, he stepped under the water and began to soap up a lather. He closed his eyes as he massaged shampoo into his hair and scalp, and when he opened them, the nozzle next to his was occupied by a skinny blond twink. There were eight or nine shower nozzles in the room, but the twink chose the one right next to his.

"Hey," said the twink.

"Hey," replied Teejay. He thought the twink was cute.

"I hope you don't mind me saying," said the twink, "but you're fucking hot."

Teejay accepted the compliment. "Thanks. I work hard."

"I can tell. I've never seen a chest like yours."

Teejay smiled. He pumped his pecs for a few seconds.

The twink's jaw fell open. "You're fucking jacked, man. You from around here?"

"Kinda," Teejay replied. "My mom and sister live nearby but I moved to Texas for college."

The twink wasn't really interested in conversation right now, much less Teejay's life story. He turned his back to his shower buddy and made a show of soaping up his crack. "Sorry to ask," said the twink, "but I could use a little help back here. Would you mind? Got a little bit of an itch." The twink spread his crack wide and bent forward provocatively.

Teejay's cock began to stiffen. He rubbed a soapy finger around the twink's hungry asshole. "Just here?"

The twink moaned. "Inside."

Teejay stuck his finger inside the twink's hole. The twink pushed back hard onto his hand, moaning like a bitch in heat.

"I've got a better idea," said Teejay. He stood behind the twink and ran his dick up and down his soapy crack. The twink moaned, and that was all the encouragement Teejay needed. He grabbed the twink's hips and forced himself into the twink's hungry, twitching hole, thrusting hard. He loved fucking his twin sister, but this was the kind of urgent, anonymous sex he'd been missing. He knew that as soon as he got back on campus, he'd be getting himself some more.

Teejay began thrusting more urgently. "Cum inside me," the twink moaned, and Teejay didn't need him to ask twice. With a roar, Teejay's nuts exploded as he shot ropes of hot sperm deep into the twink's pussy.

"Thank you," whispered the twink. "I needed that. Look," he said, turning around to show Teejay his dick, "you fucked the cum out of me, stud." Teejay looked down to find the twink's cock was dripping with semen.

Teejay washed his cock and turned the water off.

"Hope to see you around here again," said the twink.

Teejay was just about to explain he was heading back to Texas tomorrow, but he saved his breath.

"Can I give you my number?" asked the twink.

Teejay dried himself off, got changed, collected his singlet and was gone.

The twink's eyes were glued to Teejay the whole time.

*

Teejay pulled up in the drive. Lani was sitting at her mom's outdoor table out back with a tall glass of iced tea. She was reading a magazine in the sun when her big brother returned. She looked up through her sunglasses, smiling at him. "Hey, sexy bro. Good workout?" She could smell the soap on him.

"Yeah, sis. I needed that."

"You're addicted to the gym, aren't you, Kuya?" she teased.

"Probably," Teejay replied. "I always feel better after a workout, and a junkie would probably say they feel better after a fix, so maybe it's the same kind of thing." He changed the subject. "What are you reading?"

Lani threw the magazine to one side. "This? Nothing, really ... just one of Mom's crossword magazines. I get why she buys them, she likes the puzzles, but the articles are dumb."

Teejay took a seat. "I need to tell you something."

Lani waited in silence.

Teejay began nervously. "You know I'm gay, right?"

Lani made an over-exaggerated face of shock. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" She comically wiped away a non-existent tear. "I trusted you, Kuya ... to think of all the times I ..."

"Please stop, Lani," interrupted Teejay, and Lani instantly knew there was something important on her brother's mind. "Even though you and I have been having sex lately," he began, "I'm still 100% gay. You're the only exception. I'm attracted to you, but I'm not attracted to any other woman on the face of the planet. I think you're funny and cute, and when I'm with you, I can't help feeling like I've known you my whole life."

Lani poked her tongue out at her twin brother. "Jackass."

"The reason I'm telling you this is because I was at the gym for a few minutes longer than I expected. I was showering after my workout when this skinny twink came in and showered next to me."

Lani knew what 'twink' meant. She'd seen enough gay porn to know.

"He was just my type, too. Blond, cute, maybe a little effeminate, and I'm guessing he's a total bottom. His pussy felt like it had taken bigger dicks than mine, and I felt like I could pick him up and snap him in half if I wanted to."

Lani's pussy tingled.

"Anyway, he complimented me on my chest, so I gave him a little show in return. He turned around and spread his cheeks for me, so I fucked him. I fucked him so hard I made him cum. I don't even think he touched his dick. I washed my cock and left. It was completely transactional. He wanted me and I wanted him."

Lani wanted to touch herself so fucking bad.

"I'm ... I guess ... I guess I'm just telling you this because while I love having sex with you, I've missed having anonymous sex with men, and I just know that as soon as I get back to Texas, I'm gonna want more."

Lani waited for her brother to continue, but it seemed he'd said everything he wanted to say. "So?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"Why are you telling me this, Kuya? I know you're gay, I've known it since like fucking forever, none of this is a surprise to me, so why are you reminding me of it now?"

Teejay thought hard. "I think because this was the first time I've had sex lately with someone other than you. Maybe I feel like I just cheated on you or something."

Lani stood up and stood behind her brother, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you, bro, and nothing you say or do is ever gonna change that. And by the way, I'm putting your story in the wank bank. I'd love to watch you fuck the shit out of a dude."

Teejay grinned. "Come to Texas some time. Before I arrived, I expected guys there to be so fucking alpha, but I've found it's exactly the opposite."

"Another stereotype ruined," his sister smiled, massaging his strong neck. "Betas with guns. They're all talk out there, hey. Cali's where it's at."

Lani's hands began to slowly slip down. She groped his chest and found his nipples. Teasing them, caressing them, they became firm and erect under her touch. Teejay sighed as his eyes closed against the warm sun. "Fuck, sis ... that feels so good ... keep doing that." He was still buzzing from his workout and from cumming in the anonymous twink's loose, experienced pussy.

"You want a blowjob, Kuya?" she asked.

Her big brother didn't reply, but she knew the answer before she asked the question.

She kneeled down in front of him. She tugged at his shorts, but she needed him to sit up for a second so she could pull the fabric from under his butt. She wanted him in her throat so fucking bad.

Teejay sat butt-naked on the outdoor furniture, his cock pointing skyward as his twin sister spat in her palm and began to stroke his shaft.

"Suck it, Lani," he pleaded.

"Ask nicely or I won't do it," she teased, languidly running her loose fist up and down his length.

"Please suck my dick, sis," he tried.

It wasn't what she was after, but she gave him a pass. "I suppose so," she pouted. She ran her tongue around the head of his cock, teasing it a little. She gave his balls a light, loving, tender squeeze, and she heard him moan. She rewarded him by taking him into her mouth. She touched herself at the thought of where her brother's dick had just been.

"Fuck, Lani, that feels incredible."

She flicked her wet tongue across the sensitive head of his dick. "Am I better than the slutty boys in Texas?" she teased. "Or the slutty boys at the gym?"

Their mom was in the kitchen, tidying up around the sink. She knew her daughter was sitting out back, thumbing through a magazine, but she didn't know her son had returned from the gym. She stood and craned her neck out the window to see how Lani was doing. The last thing she expected to see was her daughter fellating her son in broad daylight.

She knew she could put a stop to this if she wanted to, but she didn't. It was way too hot. Sure, she knew what they'd been getting up to, but this was the first time she'd seen them.

Before she knew it, her hand was up her dress and inside her panties. It had been so long since she'd had a dick in her own mouth, and she was instantly jealous of her daughter. Her son had turned out well in the downstairs department -- not overly big, but not small either. The perfect sized cock for anal.

Lani's mouth and fist were insistent.

"Fuck, Lani ..."

"Is this good?" she mumbled.

"Fuck yeah."

"You gonna give it to me?"

"If you keep doing that ..."

"I want it, Kuya." She could feel her brother's dick getting ready to shoot.

Their mom kept watching them from the kitchen window. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't tear her eyes away. Her hand was buried deep in her sopping wet snatch.

Teejay's back arched as he unloaded in his sister's mouth. The shaft of his dick visibly twitched as it fed her. Lani choked a little, but she swallowed every single drop.

Up in the kitchen, Maria knew exactly what had happened. Her face flushed red as her knees trembled. She brought herself to climax, her sweet moisture dribbling down her leg onto the tiled floor as she desperately tried to recall what semen tasted like.

She watched as her son tucked his wet dick back into his pants and her satisfied daughter wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

For a moment or two, she stood at the window, though her eyes were now closed in sweet post-orgasmic bliss. She found a chair and sat down, trying to catch her breath. That was the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her life. It'd be tattooed onto her brain forever. She licked her fingers clean and exhaled.

The back door unexpectedly swung open. "Oh, hey, Mom," Lani happily began before she saw the state of their mother. "Fuck, are you OK, Mom? You look ..."

"I'm fine," Maria interrupted, taken completely by surprise by the sudden appearance of her twins. She wondered if she could bluff her way through this. "I think I just had a turn." The floor was a little wet under her feet.

"Your face is red, Mom," said a worried Teejay.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, don't worry," their mom insisted. "I think I just had a moment of fragility. Blood pressure, I guess. It happens from time to time as you get older. Or at least that's what I'm discovering." She paused for a second. "I might just take a quiet lie down before I make dinner for us all."

"You're not old, Mom," yelled Teejay as their mom disappeared down the hallway.

Maria entered her bedroom, closed the door, and turned on the ceiling fan. She pulled the blinds closed, lay down and undressed, feeling the fan pushing air around the room and across her naked skin. She'd been sexless for so long it sometimes felt like her genitals had been stored in a deep freeze, but as she watched her daughter fellating her twin brother, something dormant sprang back to life.

She ran her fingers up and down her pussy as she thought about her son's beautiful pecs ... her daughter's massive tits ... her son's cock as it pulsed into her daughter's mouth ... fuck, that was so unbelievably hot ... she moaned silently as she came before falling into a deep, blissful afternoon sleep.

*

"I'm worried about Mom," Teejay confided to his sister. "She said something about her blood pressure a second ago. Do you know anything about this?"

Lani racked her brain. "No, not that I can remember. I mean, Mom gets regular checkups, but she's never said anything that'd make me worry. I think that was the first time I've heard about a blood pressure problem. And you're right, she's not old. She's only forty five."

Teejay thought hard. "Hey, Lani," he started.

"Mmm?" His sister could still taste his nut in her mouth.

He tried again. "Do you think she ... I mean ... Mom was in the kitchen, and we were out in the back yard ... do you think maybe she saw us?"

Lani's eyes went wide in shock. "Fuck, Kuya, do you think seeing us might have triggered an episode?"

"It's possible, I guess," Teejay replied. "I'm not a doctor, but I guess if she saw us and she was shocked, it might have."

"Fuck. We need to be more careful, Kuya."

"But she already knows, sis. We've talked about it numerous times, and she spent the whole day yesterday washing our bedclothes while we were at the beach."

"Yeah," Lani mused, "but even so, we probably shouldn't wave it in her face like that. Assuming she saw us, that is. Public spaces in Mom's house are off-limits from now on. Agreed?"

Teejay laughed. "Hey, you were the one who offered to blow me."

"Well, it's totally your fault for having such a tasty cock," Lani replied.

Neither of them considered what *actually* happened -- that their mom saw her son unloading in her hungry daughter's mouth, and she nearly fapped herself to death as she watched.

*

Maria fired up the barbeque and the smell of sizzling fish fillets filled the air. Her body was still tingling strangely, almost vibrating, as she cooked. When the meal was ready, they sat outside at the table where Lani sucked her brother's cock a few hours ago. The sexual elephant in the room was studiously ignored while they ate.

Teejay shovelled spicy fish, rice and salad into his mouth like he hadn't eaten in a month. "Fuck, Mom, this is so good."

Lani ate slightly more delicately, but she enjoyed the meal just as much as her brother.

Few things filled Maria's soul quite like cooking a meal and watching the two people she loved most in the world devour it.

As usual, Tata, the family cat, slunk around, waiting impatiently for fish scraps.

After the meal, Lani went inside to retrieve a bottle of bourbon and three glasses. She poured with a heavy hand. Mother, son and daughter clinked their glasses before sipping.

It was a warm, cloudless night. They heard crickets chirping nearby, and a dog barking in the distance. All the stars of the galaxy were on display, twinkling silently.

"Mom, did the doctor say you could still drink?" asked Lani. "I should've asked before I brought you a glass."

Maria wasn't sure what her daughter was talking about. "Huh?"

"Your blood pressure, Mom. Kuya and I are both worried ..."

"My blood pressure is fine, Lani. At least as far as I know."

Teejay was confused. "But this afternoon, you said ..."

"I know what I said, Teejay. I wasn't sure what to say. Not after what I saw."

Silence fell. The crickets kept chirping, but the dog was taking a breather. Now everyone knew. Now everyone was on the same page.

"But Mom," said Lani in a low, concerned voice, "you were bright red in the face when we came back inside, surely you can see why we were worried."

Their mom had nowhere to go. She'd always appreciated the sheer honesty of her twins, now it was her turn to reciprocate. "I watched you two in the backyard this afternoon and I ... touched myself. Sorry, I don't know what the current terminology is, but you know what I mean. I haven't touched myself like that in a long time, but watching you two ..." She trailed off, not sure what else to say.

The twins stared at each other. Neither of them knew what to say either. I mean, their mom had just admitted that she brought herself to climax while she watched her daughter blow her son.

Tata jumped up onto the table, demanding attention. Her timing couldn't have been worse. Maria nervously shooed her away.

Teejay looked up at the stars, trying to make some sense of these crazy few days. When he came home from Austin for a few days' R&R, the last thing he ever expected was to start up a sexual relationship with his twin sister *and* for their mom to (apart from one thing) approve of it. But learning that their mom got off watching them this afternoon blew his mind. For a gay man, this entire week lay light years outside the realms of possibility.

A fine mist of rain began to fall. Luckily, dinner was over. They collected the plates and cutlery and scooted inside. Between the three of them, it only took one trip to bring everything in. Tata beat them all inside, she hated the rain.

Their mom stacked the dishwasher and it hummed as the wash cycle began. The rain became heavier; there was no chance of heading back outside tonight.

They moved to the living room. The grandfather clock in the hall kept time.

"I've really enjoyed you coming home, Teejay," Maria said.

"I have too, Kuya," whispered Lani, biting her lower lip. Her asshole was twitching.

"I didn't tell Lani this," Teejay explained, flopping onto the couch, "but last night at the beach, I had a sleepless night. I wasn't sure what to do. I've loved being home. I miss you both so much. But unfortunately, Sacramento State isn't a good school for athletics. I seriously thought about staying home, missing a semester and re-enrolling at Sac. But on the drive back, Lani just seemed to sense something was wrong, and we stopped and talked. I really do need to go back to Austin, even though I'm gonna miss you both. Texas U is perfect for me, the only problem is it's so far away." He paused for a second. "I'm gonna come back home as often as I can."

"You better," his sister challenged, "or we're kicking you out of the family band."

Maria felt happy knowing that her son was still intent on chasing his dream and hadn't been too distracted by the insane absolutely-impossible-to-ever-predict shit that'd happened these past few days. "What have you two got in mind for tonight?" she asked. Part of her dreaded the answer her question might receive, but another part of her was curious beyond belief.

Unlike his sister, Teejay's mind was a million miles away from sex. "A quiet one for me. I don't want to go out, Lani," he pleaded. "I don't want to be hungover on the plane. You can take me out and get me drunk again next time. Besides, sounds like it's raining hard now."

They heard the pink noise of the rain accompany the tick tock of the grandfather clock.

Lani smiled. "I don't want to go out either. I just want to stay here with you." She stood up and sat on her big brother's lap.

Maria knew what her kids were about to get up to.

Lani ground her hungry ass into her brother's groin and his cock began to twitch. Teejay began to push his sister away out of embarrassment. "Not in front of Mom," he seethed.

Their mom wasn't going anywhere. Her heart was pounding like a jackhammer.

Lani ran her hands up the inside of Teejay's shirt and pinched his nipples. His head lolled back in bliss as she massaged his juicy, muscled chest. "You're not stopping me," she teased, "that means you like it." She lifted her brother's shirt over his shoulders and began kissing and sucking on his firm, erect nipples. She reached down to his groin -- yep, just as she expected, he was hard for her.

Their mom hadn't moved.

Lani kneeled down, about to fellate her twin brother for the second time today. She removed her top, freeing her massive tits. She began unbuckling his pants, but Teejay rose to his feet, picked her up and threw her onto the couch. He ripped her panties off, threw her legs into the air, and pushed them back to expose her twitching rosebud. He kissed her asshole for a moment or two before going to town, tongue-fucking her hard.