Pedagogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A submissive like you doesn't know the difference and doesn't care either. Both those things make you firecracker hot."

Her head swivels in my direction once more. Again she's both bewildered and uneasy. Because my words resonate in her soul, touching the truth about her.

"Now," I announce, "We move onto the next stage of your lessons. Stay still." Ms. Keating obeys, not moving a muscle as I move around the horse and release the cuffs binding her. "Stand up," I order once I'm done.

My gorgeous plaything obeys, then staggers. She's been restrained long enough that she's a touch weak, and so turned on that her nervous system has trouble getting signals through to her muscles. The thong tangled around her knees doesn't help either.

One of my hands darts out, places itself under an armpit to help her stay vertical. I have to hold her for a few seconds before she can do so on her own.

Once I know she won't fall I let go of her and take a couple of steps back. "Clothes off. Now." I order.

I'll confess that I'm a touch surprised that Emilia replies, "Yes, Sir," at once and begins to follow my orders. She bends, unstraps her shoes then levers them off with her toes. A moment later she pulls her thong free. Her hand moves to one side and she drops it.

"No," I interrupt. My new slave blinks at me as I do with worry knitting her brow. "Over there, neatly," I tell her pointing at a small table against the wall by the stairs.

My student does as she's told laying her shoes nicely lined up on the floor and her thong folded flat. She peels off her halter, places it next to the thong. Then she bends again as she works her short skirt down her fine legs.

Ms. Keating's posture brings her lovely ass, red from my spanking, into display. It's such an erotic pose that a pulse of blood rushes into my cock. That makes me grunt a quiet sound of appreciation.

Emilia smiles as she stands straight. She knows why I acted the way I did and she's pleased she's pleased me. As I expected that expression fades into confusion. My new slave doesn't, yet, understand why she feels the way she does. It's the new and surprisingly gratifying sensation of pleasing her master that befuddles her.

"So, Ms. Keating," I say to her, "before we go on we'll set safe words and gestures." Then I rattle off my rules so that I can receive proper feedback from her as we play. I am responsible for her well being as well as her education.

My sweet playmate repeats back my guidelines without error. I'm not surprised. Like her mother she's quite intelligent. She just needs the discipline to make proper use of it. Which is why we're here.

"Well done," I tell her. She smiles that unfamiliar smile again. This time it's followed only by a surprised blink. My gorgeous student is acclimatizing nicely. Just like her mother.

"Now, over there," is my direction as I point at an empty spot on the floor. Emilia does as she's told. As she walks it is that famed 'poetry in motion' and the sight pumps a pulse of blood into my manhood.

But she's made a mistake. "Slave." She jerks at that correct description of herself. "My orders must be acknowledged verbally and with proper respect."

"I...I'm sorry, Sir. Yes, Sir." There's some fear in her voice.

"I'll let it pass this once. You're new to this." That causes her to exhale in relief and the tension in her body fades just a little.

My next order is, "Back to me. Arms behind your back. Hands gripping forearms."

My student does what is demanded of her without hesitation and with the appropriate, "Yes, Sir."

She's ready for the next step in her learning so I go to one wall and pull down the lengths of rope I'll be using. I take position behind her and start to bind her arms together mixed with a network around her chest that pushes her lovely tits into display. The whole ensemble will help support her once I'm done binding her.

To her credit Ms. Keating makes only a small squeak of surprise at the first touch of hemp. During the rest of the time I work she stands still. Like her mother she's pretty much a natural slave. I smile remembering past sessions with Joan, and looking forward to future sessions with her daughter.

Once her arms are bound I tie a rope to the web wrapped around her. "Bend at the waist," I order my student then. She does as she's told, even remembering to acknowledge my order with the necessary, "Yes, Sir." Then I run a line through an eye in the ceiling. Finally I tie the rope off in another eye attached to the floor. Emilia's upper body is now suspended at just the right height for me to teach her.

As I walk back to the wall for more rope I notice the young woman I'm educating follows me with her eyes, focused on the large lump that tents my shorts. Despite the concern that sits on her face her tongue pokes out to wet her lips.

"Don't worry," I tell her as I pat a cheek in reassurance. "You'll get plenty of my cock before we're done with your lessons."

For a moment she leans into my palm like a cat. The smile my student gives me is a wicked and hopeful one. That ends with that little blink of surprise at her behaviour, and her pleasure in it.

I pull down the rope I need for the next stage of the lesson and walk back to her. "Left leg, bend it, please. As far as you can." She obeys without hesitation and with the proper acknowledgement.

It takes only moments to tie that leg in position and attach it to the rope she's suspended from. "Right leg now," I order. A few moments more and my new plaything is suspended in mid-air, helpless. But the way I see her pussy clench tells me that Ms. Keating finds being helpless very hot.

I walk in front of her and kneel so we're face to face. "So, tonight is about teaching you discipline. Do you know what discipline is, slave?"

"Um, I guess I don't, Sir," she replies.

"That's good. Acknowledging ignorance is the first step to remedying it. Discipline is about doing the right thing no matter how difficult. You've always had it easy so it's not surprising you don't know anything about discipline.

"And here, in our playroom, discipline is following my orders without fail or question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I do."

"Very good."

The young woman suspended in front of me smiles at my praise, which is again followed by amazement and worry.

"Your first and standing order is that you may not come without my permission. Failure will result in punishment." Which I suspect she won't mind at all.

Ms. Keating swallows nervously and gives the proper reply, the only reply she can. "Yes, Sir."

So I stand and begin disrobing. I just drop my garments to one side. I'm the Master here and may do as I please. The chestnut haired woman licks her lips again when my stone hard cock pops into view. That's good for that's where I intended to start.

Once I'm naked I stride over to the wall to pick out a crop. I know my little slut is going to need a touch of it on occasion. Then I return to my position in front of her.

My bound student seems mesmerized by my erection. She can't take her eyes off it. Those eyes shine with lust.

"You want this, don't you, slave?"

"Yes, Sir. I do." That declaration is full of eagerness. Then her eyes go wide and she gasps. Her assertion showed her that she had crossed the line from controlling woman to earnest slave without hesitation and she is astonished that she did so.

"Why do you want it?"

Emilia chews her lower lip for a moment as she considers my question. "I...I'm a slut, Sir."

"Absolutely right, slave. So," and with that I reach out and bring the crop down on her still tender ass.

The squeal of pain Ms. Keating releases cuts off as I shove my cock in her mouth. My left hand gathers up her rich locks and I use them to guide her up and down my erection. I bark out instructions as I do. "Get your tongue working. Good slave. You adore being used this way, I can tell. Such an eager slut you are."

The young woman I'm using follows my instructions without demur. The way her mouth pulls at me shows that my description of her is correct. She loves being at my complete disposal.

I slowly push my erection deeper into her mouth until I'm at the entrance to her throat. Much to my surprise Emilia doesn't choke. Her muscles relax and let me push until my pubic hair tickles her nose.

Then I hold for a few moments. I wait until her face start to change color and her eyes tear a little. Then I pull all the way out.

My slave gasps and draws in a huge breath as I do. Then, panting, she stares where my member sits inches away, far beyond her reach. There's sharp desperation in her eyes.

"This isn't the first time you've had a cock in your mouth, is it?" I observe.

"No, Sir. I used to...to fuck a lot of guys. I found it was a good way to get them under control so I made sure I was skilled at it."

"I'm a bit surprised but in hindsight I shouldn't have been. From what your mother told me there was a time when you had a very active sex life." I feel no shame at admitting a shortcoming. I'm a dominant, not God Almighty.

Emilia blushes. "Yes, Sir. For a while it was a different boy, and sometimes a man, almost every night."

"You were looking for the right one, and trying to get a reaction from your father."

She blinks in shock at my statement. Then grimaces as she realizes I'd spoken the truth about her. Ms. Keating gives me a nod as that discovery hits home.

I bring the crop down on her ass. "Proper response, slave!"

No sound comes from her except a quiet hiss. She grits her teeth against the pain. "Yes, Sir," my plaything acknowledges, "you're right. I'd wondered, sometimes, why I was doing that. Now I know."

"Good slave. Learning about yourself is the start of all other knowledge."

Emilia simpers at my praise. That happy expression fades and she blinks as she contemplates her reaction once again.

I wait. I believe it is time for her to digest her lessons.

It takes less time than I thought before my new plaything's face fills with joy and she tells me, "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Very good," is my response as I give her a soft pat on the cheek. Ms. Keating leans into it and sighs with submissive bliss.

"So, open up. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

The young woman suspended before me follows my order at once. So I grab a fistful of hair, the rope attached to her arms, slide my prick into her and start my hips pumping. I go deep and fast.

My new sub reacts with eagerness. Her tongue works ravenously. She draws at me, wanting my spunk blasting into her mouth. Little mewls and squeaks of pleasure vibrate my dick. Emilia Keating displays all the joy a submissive slut feels when treated as a play toy.

That emotion runs so deep that when I stop working she does not. There is a second before she realizes that I'm not using her then she starts her head rocking, pushing her lips to the very base of my member. The noises she makes grow louder and more regular. I can almost hear her chant, "Please, please, please, please..." as she begs for her reward.

I wait until it's almost too late. She doesn't receive what she wants until I've finished tonight's lesson.

"No," my bound slave whines as I pull out of her. She tries to stretch her neck, chasing after my spending. Without success of course.

She yips then as I reach out and bring the crop down on one sore cheek. "Discipline, slave. That's what we are here to teach you. And what is discipline when we are here?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," the fair skinned woman sniffles in reply. "Discipline is doing the right thing no matter how hard."

"And?"

"And in here doing the right thing is following your orders without hesitation or complaint."

"That's right. Remember that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good slave."

Ms. Keating smiles and gives me a happy sigh at my praise. There's no hesitation, which means Emilia has now fallen quite comfortably into her new role.

Now to make that role just a bit uncomfortable. Discipline is learned through pushing a submissive's limits.

This time I go to the wall that holds instruments of pleasure. My selection is a wand with a large head and a powerful motor. I return to my slave, kneel beside her and press the wand against her inflamed cunt. A quick flick of my thumb sets it thrumming at a medium speed.

My beautiful sub's head snaps up. I lean my head a little to find her eyes goggling and her mouth wide with the sudden wave of lust I've jammed into her system. Her eyelids start to flutter while a gurgling whine begins to ooze from her. Emilia's awareness drowns under my play, save for my command for she doesn't come although she dearly wants to.

"Sir?" she manages to squeak. "May I?"

In response I turn the wand's speed up a notch while pressing it a bit harder against her.

My new slave starts to release a scream of joy, but then her vocal cords freeze as her nervous system is hijacked by pleasure. She drools a little and I note a couple of drops of her lubrication splash on the floor.

She moans a word, barely intelligible under the raw emotion flavouring it. "Sir?"

All that does is make me raise the speed of my toy a little.

Ms. Keating burbles with ecstasy. Every muscle grows tight as she tries to obey my order. In just moments a sound seeps from her. The fact that it isn't quite words doesn't hide the request she is making. That she has to make for she can't hold much more against the orgasm threatening to overcome her.

So I remove the wand from her pussy and turn it off. I'm here to teach my student discipline, not failure.

My new play toy balances at the precipice for a few seconds. She keens a quiet shriek pushed out by the conflict between her need to orgasm and her need to obey. Then her body relaxes. Emilia turns her head to me, blinks sweat out of her eyes. "Sir?" she questions. My gorgeous sub's voice is full of uncertainty. She wants more but is unsure if she can take more.

"Well done," I tell her in reply. "You obeyed my order. You're learning discipline well."

That praise makes her face shine with joy. "Thank you, Sir"

"However, the lesson isn't nearly done yet."

Ms. Keating blinks at that information. Her face sets in an expression of a person preparing to face a strenuous physical task.

She has no idea.

I place the vibrator in her left hand. "Hold this, please," I tell my slave. I'll be needing this again and she makes a convenient place to ensure it's within easy reach.

My slut grasps the toy with a firm grip. The tendons in her forearm are thrown in to sharp relief by the strength she is putting into it. I've given her an order so nothing will keep her from carrying it out.

I go over to the wall with those things I use to pleasure my subs. This one is another vibrator, shaped like a man's member. It's not especially big so it suits the next part of my lesson quite well.

It's four quick steps to Ms. Keating. I kneel, and push the toy into her sodden snatch. She's so wet that I meet no resistance at all. Once in place I set it to work at its lowest speed.

My lovely sub gasps as the vibrator fills her, and moans when I start it working.

"That stays in place, slave. If it hits the floor there will be punishment."

"Yes, Sir," she replies through gritted teeth, and I see her muscles tighten to carry out the task I've assigned her. That's followed by a yammer of equal parts pleasure and frustration. Holding tightly to a working vibrator is going to be more difficult than she thought. She'll be kept just below boiling point but she won't be able to cross the line.

"Bastard, Sir," Ms Keating mumbles.

"What was that?" I ask with a smile. I heard her just fine. However in my playroom I don't mind being called that. I take the sobriquet with some pride. Plus she was polite.

"Nothing, Sir," she manages to gasp. I see the vibrator move out just a touch as she takes her attention from it. Then she tightens up again, which causes her to sound that noise of effort and bliss again.

I start undoing the ropes binding her legs. In the position they're in it would be awkward doing what I have planned next. My plaything can be placed in a difficult position but I prefer my freedom.

Emilia groans as I straighten each limb. Even at her young age she's stiff from lack of movement. I work them a little to loosen them then let her lower them to the floor. My right foot pushes her legs wide. "Keep yourself spread, slave."

"Yes, Sir," she gasps. I notice the vibrator she's holding slide out a little as her attention wavers. The horny slut tightens again, then gurgles as the fresh pressure sets off waves of pleasure through her body. She doesn't come though.

"Well done," I praise. "You are learning discipline well."

Thank you, Sir," she moans back. "You are teaching me well. So well."

"I am a teacher," is my reply.

I reach over and pull the toy from Emilia's dripping, inflamed pussy.

"Oh, Sir!" is her gasping reaction. She can't tell if she is relieved or disappointed that her torture has stopped.

"So, obey your orders, slave," I tell her as I take position behind her. Without hesitation I place my cock at her entrance and shove myself inside with a single leisurely stroke.

"Yes," my slave starts. The "Sir" turns into a long moan as I slide home.

My hips start to pump at a slow beat. Ms. Keating's cunt dribbles a little juice with each inward movement. Her inner muscles clutch at me. She so wants me to spend in her.

"Repeat what you've learned, slave," I demand. "What are you?"

"Sub," the young woman bound before me babbles.

"That's correct." I increase the frequency and power of my thrusts a little. "What else?"

"Slut," my disobedient student moans.

"Correct." That earns her another notch higher in my fucking her. The sound of our skin slapping together can be heard. "Why are you here?"

"Learn!" This is a shout. Ms. Keating must get the word out quickly as all her strength is needed to obey my standing order.

"That's right." My thrusts gain more force. "Learn what?"

"Discipline," the young woman replies. She stutters the first syllable three times before she can expel the word. She's so befuddled with submissive passion that language is now difficult for her.

"And what is that?" I'm hammering into her now.

"Doing what's right no matter how hard!" Each of her words is punctuated by the 'Smack!' of me filling her pussy to the brim.

"Good slave." I don't stop taking my pleasure from her.

"Thank you, Sir," she squeaks. Then she chants my title over and over. Emilia is pleading, pleading for the reward she'll receive for learning her lessons well.

But it's not time for that yet. My chestnut tressed plaything needs to understand just what it means to be a submissive slut. That requires one more lesson. So I pull myself, reluctantly, from her grasping snatch.

"No!" the bound woman protests as she realizes her reward is being denied her. "Sir! No! Please!"

She yelps as I land a palm on each ass cheek. "That isn't the correct response, slave."

Ms. Keating sniffles then. "Sorry, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"That's better. We have one more practical exercise to teach you what you need. Then, if you're good, you'll get your reward. More than once if you're very good."

"I'll do my best."

"I know you will, slave." I pet her slick labia. "I have faith in you."

My statement and actions make her sound a happy sigh. Ms. Keating knows she's valued now. A strong man sees who she is and what she can be.

Another trip to my walls gets me the items required for her next task; a butt plug and lube. I coat the toy lavishly as I return to my student. As I do I note the many rivulets of her own lubrication. She's aroused, probably more than she has ever been in her life.