Pedagogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I place the tip of the plug at the orifice it is meant for and start to push it home.

"Sir?" my play toy queries. "I, um, I'm not sure I'd like that. I tried once. It hurt."

"Then you were doing it wrong, slave. Done right this is an act a slut like you adores. Being fucked in the ass demonstrates more than anything else that a sub is here to be used.

"Since, by your own admission, you are a sub and a slut you'll love this. Your mother does and you take after her in so many ways."

"Sir?" she asks again. That's followed by a gasp as the toy I'm using slips all the way in.

"How does that feel, slave?"

"Um, strange." She wiggles her ass and sounds something similar to a purr. "It's kind of nice though." Ms. Keating squirms again, and moans at the sensations running out from her ass.

"You had a question, slave?"

The young woman bound before me replies, "Yes, Sir. My, my mother...has she really been here, in this room?"

"Many times, slave. As I explained she tried the same thing you did, and I gave her the same lessons you are receiving now. As she loves being taught and as I found her to be an extraordinary sub-slut we've maintained our relationship ever since."

"I..." Her face goes grim. "I'm not sure I believe you, Sir."

Ah. She's afraid that her question amounts to disrespecting me.

I walk in front of her. "You can ask questions here, slave. Inquisitiveness is not the same thing as insolence. So, to answer your question..."

Taking Ms. Keating's shoulders I turn her towards the computer set up in one corner. I walk over to it, wake it up then navigate through several folders. Once I find what I want I start it running.

A face appears on the monitor. A sweaty face, ruddy with effort and passion. It's a video I made of the last session Emilia's mother and I had. The picture is zoomed in on Joan's face as that is the most expressive part of the human anatomy and it fires me to see the emotion filling my subs.

Mrs. Keating's eyes roll and she bays her joy into the air. "Oh God, Sir! Take my ass! Use your slave! It feels so good having you fucking me there. I need it! Your slut needs it!" Those heated declarations end with a howl as my voice tell her to, "Come! Now!" and she obeys.

"So, there you are, slave. Your mother. Mine to use." With that statement I turn off the lurid video.

The young woman bound before me blinks. There's confusion and consternation written across her features. "How...how can this be? My mother is always so elegant, so restrained, so strong." Surprise replaces her previous emotions. "I've always been so envious of her. Afraid I'd never match her. I really can't see her as a submissive. A...a slut."

I kneel down and stroke her face with fondness. "Your mother is all those things. The way you, the world, perceives her is because I taught her discipline. In here though, she can shed the role of high class lady. Here, she becomes mine to play with, to use. Here, I reinforce that discipline, and relieve her of the stress of the facade she maintains. Joan knows I value her and it gives her the strength she needs to play the roles she's been trapped in.

"Plus, screaming orgasms. A definite plus, wouldn't you say?"

Emilia smiles and a lascivious light appears in her eyes.

"You're here to learn discipline as your mother did. Learn well and...screaming orgasms.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir!" is the eager reply I receive.

I stand and walk behind my slave. As I go I pick up the wand she has been holding. Once in position I turn it on and press it gently against Ms. Keating's engorged labia. My other hand takes the handle of the plug to start a slow pumping of it.

"Oh Christ," the young woman gasps as I play. "Sir, that feels so good." Her words are slurred with carnal passion.

"I told you. Done right this is an act that a slut loves. She knows she's owned."

"I am, Sir," she gasps. "Yours to use, to take. Never..." Her words are interrupted by a moan as I turn the wand a bit higher, press it more tightly more tightly to her, speed up the rhythm of the plug's motion. "...knew what a slut I was. Meant to be submissive slave." Another moan bleeds from her. "Thank you, Sir."

"So, what do you want, slave?" I know what the answer will be.

"What ever you want, Sir. Use me as you will."

"Good slave." I remove the plug from her ass, turn the vibrator off and place it back in the chestnut tressed woman's hand. This time there is no objection from my new plaything. She knows now she is here to service me and that will be done at my discretion.

It takes just a moment to place the toy on a table to be cleaned later. That done I take position behind Ms. Keating and line my steel hard cock with her asshole. "Beg, slave," I order. This will be the final touch. Emilia will show she is fully aware of her status as a submissive slut, my submissive slut.

There isn't the slightest hesitation. "Please, Sir. Take my ass. Use me for your pleasure. I'm yours, only yours."

"Good slave." I pull on her hips, push mine forward. There is a moment's resistance but then, like the natural slut she is, Ms. Keating relaxes and I slide into her. One long stroke and my pubic hair rests against her fine ass.

"Well, slave?" I ask as I set up a slow rhythm.

"God," she burbles. "I can't believe how good this feels. Tied up, used, a cock in my ass." Grunts and moans of animalistic passion punctuate her confession. "Love it, Sir. Love being a sub, a slut."

"That isn't why you are here though."

"No, Sir."

"What are you here?" As I ask that question I increase up the pace and strength of my pumps.

My chestnut haired chattel lets loose a bubbling sound. She's boiling inside. She manages to say, "To learn, Sir."

"Learn what?"

Her answer is fogged with pleasure. "Discipline, Sir."

"What is discipline?"

I can hardly understand her reply. "Doing right."

"That's right, slave." I ask no more questions. My lesson has sunk gene deep into the young woman bound before me.

So I ride her ass a little harder. Not as hard as I could. Emilia is to be taught, not broken.

But it's plenty for her. Grunts of lust, words of wonder and barks of pleasure dribble from my sub. Her other end is dribbling as well since my sack is wet with her juice.

Those sounds end suddenly. Ms. Keating start to shake her head in an unmistakable gesture of denial.

She doesn't need to do that. My new slave has been good and so gets her reward. "Come, slut!"

The last word isn't complete before our playroom is filled with a howl. Emilia jerks and twitches in her bonds. Her body is overwhelmed by the joy of a screaming orgasm and has passed completely out of her control.

I never cease my fucking her as she rides the wave of her climax. So when that wave deposits her back on the shore of reality her passion isn't spent.

"Slave," I grit at her, holding my own explosion back, "You don't stop coming until I say you do."

She attempts to acknowledge my order but that order pushes her into the abyss. Her scream is not as loud this time but that's because her vocal cords are nearing their limits. But she twitches and jerks just as hard as the first time.

My brunette plaything goes limp and pants with effort. Her head weaves drunkenly.

She's not done yet, I think as I pluck the wand from her hand. A quick flick of the switch starts it working. I lean over and press the device to her sodden snatch. "Come, slave!"

Of course she obeys. This time her muscles ripple. They aren't capable of much more than that. Her mouth lets loose a foaming mishmash of quiet sounds. They communicate the same absolute delight as her screams.

"Don't stop, slave," I command as she comes back to earth.

This time she jerks, just a little, as each wave of euphoria washes over her. Each blast causes Emilia to sound a quiet "Oh!"

Until I let myself go and start shooting into her bowels.

Her head snaps up and she exclaims, "Oh! God! Thank you, Sir." My slave's body goes wire tight as her nervous system is overridden by her climax.

We wilt at the same moment. I wrap my arms around her, avoiding the ropes encasing her. My sweet slut becomes limp as cotton as she pants with the exertion of the marathon I've led her on.

In a minute I've gained enough strength to stand and do so. As my now soft dick slides from Ms. Keating's ass she sounds a quiet protest. Me inside her is something she now craves.

Two steps and I kneel to undo the knot that keeps my toy suspended. She goes to her knees as I carefully lower her. Her head lolls loosely on her chest, still too weak to hold it upright.

But she surprises me when I undo the ropes she's bound in. With a speed I did not expect she turns and pull herself close. "Sir! I'm sorry, Sir!" she blubbers against my chest. I can feel tears wetting my skin.

"For what?" I ask as I return her gesture.

"For what I did! For trying to blackmail you. It was wicked of me. I'm sorry."

"Forgiven, slave," I tell her, patting her head in reassurance. "You hadn't the discipline to know better. You've learnt it well."

The chestnut tressed woman ceases her crying. "Thank you, Sir," she tell me as she snuggles closer.

"You're very welcome, Emilia. I'm proud of how well and quickly you learned."

That garners me a happy sigh.

We stay there for several minutes just basking in the other's presence. But we start to get chilled so I release her, stand and draw her to her feet. "Come. We'll have a shower and get some rest," I tell my slut as I guide her to the stairs.

Her face becomes downcast. "I, I'll call a cab when I'm done." Emilia steps in front of me and starts to ascend.

Then she yelps as I slap her still sore ass. "That won't be necessary, slave. You're spending tonight here in my bed. Tonight was the lesson. Tomorrow you will be tested, most thoroughly."

I can't miss the way her ass tightens at that information. "Yes, Sir," she tell me with a happy purr. "I'll do my best."

"I know you will, slave."

* * * *

My phone starts singing Ode to Joy so I pick it up. I glance at the screen and smile. "Hello, slave."

"Good evening, Sir." It's Joan. "Did my daughter's training go well?"

I look down at the young woman kneeling before me. "Quite well. It is, of course, an ongoing project. At this moment she has my cock in her mouth demonstrating that fellatio is a skill passed on in families."

"I'm so jealous of Emilia right now. She's available whenever you want her."

"That, slave, is the wrong attitude. You're always available as well. If I ordered you here now you would come without hesitation. The only difference between you and your daughter is distance."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

"Better, slave. But you need to be punished. So, you may not have an orgasm by any means for a week. Before bed you will watch a video we've created. At the end of the week you will watch the first video we made. You may then come as much as you like."

"Oh God, Sir. It's almost four hours long, and I'll be so horny by then I'll...I'll..."

"Not be able to stop coming. Four hours of that will remind you that you are a slut, my slut."

"Christ," she moans. "Yes, Sir. I'll do as you order, Sir." Joan's voice tremors with apprehension and anticipation.

"Good slave," I note. "Don't forget. You have that sorority reunion next month. As usual I expect you here three days before hand. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"Yes, Sir," my slut replies with the proper amount of chagrin in her voice. "I'll be there."

"Until then, slave, be good."

"I will, Sir. You taught me how," and she ends our conversation.

The young woman sucking my cock whines unhappily. So I wrap my hand in her hair and pull her off me. "Is something the matter, slave?"

"I'm jealous of my mother. She'll have your attention for days."

"As I just said, that is the wrong attitude, slave. I can give you my attention any time I wish. Like her you belong to me and anything I own, I value. I make good use of them and keep them for a long time.

"It seems you need to be taught that fact yet again. Let's repair to the playroom and we'll get to work."

Emilia's eyes light up as she scrambles to her feet. "Yes, Sir," then turns and hustles to the stairs leading down to our classroom.

I do enjoy having a student who enjoys her education, I think as I follow her.

Fin