Pedicure Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Mutual exhibitionism with a pedicure.
3.1k words
4.44
12k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been an exhibitionist for as long as I could remember. As a swimmer, I had a slim, muscular build and I was particularly proud of my legs. Most of my previous experiences showing off had been of the "accidental" variety - seldom up close and personal.

In my quest for new and varied ways to show off, I came up with a scheme that would offer me a new level of excitement. I loved getting my feet pampered and I wanted to be able to combine that with my exhibitionism. Going for a pedicure seemed like the perfect way to do that.

I found a local nail salon in a small plaza that seemed to be relatively quiet during the week. It was close to home and offered pedicures, manicures and massage so I had high hopes that it would work out to be my new location for pedicures. They operated six days a week (closed Mondays) and had a late start (noon). They did have extended hours with a rotating staff in the evenings and weekends, their busiest times. I wanted to check out that they didn't have a male staff member working there. If things went awry and I got myself into trouble, I wanted to be able to exit without a kerfuffle.

I was feeling nervous as I opened the door and stepped inside, but was immediately greeted by the owner and made to feel entirely welcome. She was giving a client a manicure at her work station and it appeared that she was working alone. She stood up as I approached and introduced herself as Lilly. I was instantly taken by her warm smile and beautiful green eyes. She was an attractive woman in her mid-40's and was wearing a short skirt and high heels that emphasized her muscular and shapely legs. At over six feet, I would have towered over her if she wasn't wearing those heels. She sat back down with some reluctance as she returned to her current client's manicure.

I asked if I could make an appointment for a pedicure, disappointed that I might have to come back at another time. She could see that right away and told me that they had an opening in about 15 minutes with Rose, who was currently giving a massage in the back. As I appeared to be hesitant, she added that if I had the time now and waited, she could offer me a 20 per cent discount as a first-time customer. How could I say no to that? So far, everything had gone as well as I might have hoped. The salon was quiet and I was pleased that I could be seen soon.

My plan was a simple one. I was commando (which was not a term in use at the time) and had worn a pair of baggy cargo pants that had zip off leggings. I had practiced at home in front of a full length mirror and found that, by removing my pantlegs, the zippered cuffs of the shorts were roomy and rested well above the knee while I was sitting. I was confident that it would not be difficult to give a beautician tantalizing glimpses of my glans if I had an erection. My exposure would be at eye level and, in fact, it would be difficult to hide!

As I took a seat in the waiting area, I discretely took a Viagra. It would take about 20 minutes to kick in, so the timing would be perfect. It gave me peace of mind that I could carry this out. I was anxious that my state of excitement might interfere with maintaining an erection and I knew the little blue pill would do the trick. I took out my book and began to read.

As the minutes passed and the Viagra kicked in, the familiar face flush happened. It was an uncomfortable feeling but would soon pass. As my member began to stir, I knew that a few quick strokes and a couple pinches of my nipples was all that would be needed to bring me to full mast.

Soon enough, another attractive, middle aged lady came in from the back of the spa, looking a bit spent. She was wearing what appeared to be a short nurse's uniform with a short skirt peaking out from the bottom edge. She too had beautiful green eyes.

Lilly said a few words to her in Vietnamese and nodded her head in my direction. Rose came over and put on a brave face and a cute smile and introduced herself. Her name was embossed on the breast pocket of her uniform in bold red letters that immediately drew my eyes to her ample bosom. Her breasts appeared to be straining in their confinement. She extended her hand and shook mine in a firm grip then asked me to follow her over to one of the elevated pedicure chairs.

As I did so, my pants were tented out and I made no attempt to hide it. Lilly seemed to have been keeping an eye on me and must have noticed my excitement as I stood up. She said something with emphasis to Rose who looked back quickly over her shoulder. Her step faltered slightly as she turned aside, gesturing for me to proceed past her. As I did so, I couldn't help but notice that she took a furtive glance at my crotch. I caught her eye as she glanced back up and we both exchanged wry smiles.

I stepped up to the elevated platform, turned and sat down in the comfortable seat and slipped off my shoes. As she bent over to turn on the tap to fill up the spa, I quickly realized that the top two buttons of her uniform were now undone. I got a generous glimpse of her ample cleavage, not available only moments before. Somehow, those buttons had come undone since she had fetched me from the waiting area!

Rose now seemed to be giving off some energy that had been lacking only moments ago and appeared more focused, perhaps even enthusiastic. I removed my socks and "fumbled" with the zippers on my pant legs, while she was showing me the various settings for the chair located on the arm. I used the opportunity to stroke myself a couple of times and was not disappointed by the result. As Rose bent over again and checked the temperature of the water, she was distracted and was taken by the procedure as I finished unzipping my pantlegs.

As I sat back in the chair and reclined it, I placed my feet in the warm water. The full realization of what I was doing dawned on me at that moment. There was no turning back now! I was fully erect and exposed. The head of my penis was peeking well out from the cuff of my shorts and Rose would have an unobstructed view when she sat down in the front of the spa. This was, of course, my intent, but the full gravity of what I was doing finally set in.

Rose wheeled over a small stool as she set herself up in front of the spa. Her previous client had finished dressing in the back and was now leaving. He walked over to Rose and handed her $60. Her tip for his massage I guessed. And a generous one at that. She slipped it into the bosom of her uniform and thanked him profusely as another button popped open. He and I exchanged glances as he continued on his way out the front door.

As she turned back to me, there was a brief moment of awkwardness. I don't think there was any doubt in her mind that my exposure was deliberate and I had no doubt that she was aware that her ample cleavage was now on full display. We both feigned nonchalance and we both tried to carry on as if nothing was out of the ordinary. We were both exposed in our own way and that seemed fine with each of us.

I brought out my book again and began to "read" as she started the pedicure. As she was working away, I was stealing furtive glances over the top of my book to not only see her reaction to my display, but now to steal looks at her, hoping for a nip slip or a peak up her skirt. It was obvious that she was having no difficulty in deciding where to look herself. Because I was "reading" and ignoring her, she had no need to look away periodically and she didn't. My cock was pulsing with excitement and bouncing slightly, so I had no doubt she was taking it all in. As the pedicure continued, Rose and Lilly carried on an animated conversation in Vietnamese.

I had no doubt that my exposure was the subject of this discussion, which excited me to no end. Lilly took the opportunity to get up from behind her work station as her client's nails were drying and casually strolled over close to where we were situated. She tried to hide her furtive glances in my direction, pretending to be looking for something, but she was having a difficult time hiding the focus of her attention.

She spent an awkward and entirely too long amount of time just staring (I was still hiding behind my book and was watching her) before she went back to wrap up with her client's manicure. As the fee was paid and her final customer left, the three of us were now alone in the salon. There was an awkward, momentary silence.

As I took another careless glance over the edge of the book, Rose caught my eye. The gig was up. I was caught and we both knew it. A flurry of exchanges between the two of them told me that Lilly now knew it as well. Lilly stood up, pulled over another wheeled stool and situating herself shoulder to shoulder with Rose. As they continued talking, now in hushed tones, it appeared that I had a captive audience and that they weren't trying to hide their fascination with a young and erect penis on display. I was both thrilled and emboldened.

I put my book down and looked them both in the eye. Rose's top was practically open to the waist with three buttons undone. Both lace-clad breasts were exposed and her erect nipples peaked over the scalloped edge of a demi-cup bra that was too small. I had little doubt that a full inhale on her part would have freed them from their confinement.

I told them that this was my first pedicure (which wasn't true) and that I was enjoying the experience (which was true). As they both blushed, I asked if they had other male clients who came in for pedicures. They told that they only had two regular male clients (one had just left they reminded me) and that they both only came in for massage. I expressed surprise at that as I was loving the experience and that I certainly intended to be back.

I didn't want to think that their business was struggling, but perhaps it was. I had already developed a fondness for both of them and felt a tentative bond, no matter how superficial. I wanted them to feel a connection to me as well, so I asked about their other services. Did their massage services include four-hand or table showers? Did they offer foot massage?

Lilly lit up a bit and told me that their older brother had a daughter who worked with them here in the evenings and on weekends. Janet had just turned 22 and was studying to become a massage therapist. She would be graduating this spring and they were all very proud of her. She was already a registered reflexologist who could offer receipts if I had benefits.

I suggested that they needed to find a way to get the message out about the "benefits" of both massage AND pedicures to potential male clients. Perhaps offer combo and multiple purchase packages. Discount coupons.

They already offered mani/pedi's together for their female clientele. Why not expand their offerings to include a pedi and foot massage together? What could be more natural than that? If massage parlors offered foot and body massage "combos" Why not do the same? If Lilly and Rose could find a way to compete directly with them...

These packages didn't have to be targeted to their prospective male clients exclusively - their female clients would love these "combos" as well. But if they were able to convince the male traffic in their plaza that there was something "special" about their business, that there was something irresistible here inviting them in. They needed sidewalk appeal. Something to attract clients from across the parking lot.

As I continued prattling on to their rapt attention, I realized that I had them on two fronts : free advice on how to increase business (for what it was worth) and my next to complete exposure to the two of them. It encouraged me to keep going with my advice, to push the boundaries of the client/therapist pact further, to take advantage of the borders I had already breached.

I reminded them that male clients could be big tippers if they thought they were getting special treatment. A subtle "tease" (exposed cleavage, short skirts, a flash of lace or an occasional nip slip) would increase the chances of them returning again and that they might share that with their friends. They both smiled at that and Rose informed me that we would be finishing this afternoon with a "special" foot massage before all was said and done.

While Rose worked with the finishing touches of the pedicure, Lilly was animated and talkative. She was anxious to share with me that they were sisters, that they were both divorced and that it was only the two of them working during the day. In the late afternoon and early evening they had a few young attendants who worked as needed. It was the fall now and things had slowed down from the busy summer season.

The pedicure complete, Rose stood up and stepped away to prepare a hot towel, As she did so and straightened out her uniform, she realized just how exposed she was. I watched as she did up the lower of the three undone buttons, but left the top two untouched before she returned, hot towel in hand.

Lilly had taken the opportunity here to shift her position slightly. She had lifted one of her high heels off the floor and had propped it on the edge of the spa, even as she continued answering my questions. As her short skirt rode high, the underside of her slim and muscular right thigh was completely exposed and I got a glimse of baby blue lace.

No doubt it had been deliberate and I let her know that I appreciated the view by deliberately breaking eye contact, giving her thighs a prolonged stare and then slowly, reluctantly, re-establihing eye contact as we continued to get to know each other.

As Lilly was waiting for Rose to return and was looking her way, I used the opportunity to stretch my shoulders and shift my position again to expose even more of my inner thigh. Pinching my nipples quickly while they were distracted had the desired effect - my penis throbbed with renewed vigour and crept even further down past the inside cuff of my shorts. I was feeling far more comfortable now and was not the least bit concerned that I was pushing the envelope. There was NO chance that they would not notice how much more exposed I was. No chance that it was anything but deliberate. And NO chance that they would not be OK with that!

Sure enough, Rose's eyes opened wide as she approached me with the hot towel. A quick comment to Lilly as she sat down and fanned the towel to cool it a bit, she was aware that she now had my full attention. When she asked me to extend both legs together over the spa, I was now exposed much more fully. Lilly removed her foot to give me the room and was just staring. My penis was throbbing and she was focused.

As Rose draped the towel over both legs, Lilly reached over and tugged it up past the knees onto my thighs, covering my exposure with the top edge of the towel. Rose asked if the towel was too hot - I assured her that it wasn't. She then bent forward and began squeezing my left leg through the towel.

At this point, they both began working their hands in unison up each leg, up past my knees and onto my inner thighs. Rose didn't stop when her fingers brushed against my glans. In fact, she continued sqeezing as my cock throbbed under her touch and she used her thumb and forefinger to stroke it.

It was all too much. I exploded within moments. My cum was all over my inner thigh. Thank goodness the towel was in place or it would have ended up all over Rose's exposed chest. Not a word was spoken as she used the warm towel to clean up the mess. As my penis finished pulsing after my climax, she removed the towel and offered me a wry smile.

As I slowly recovered my breath and picked up the first of my pantlegs to reattach to my shorts, they both took over silently and zipped them up for me. I leaned back in the seat, still breathing hard and recovering. Rose used the opportunity to give me another squeeze and a couple of strokes. She unconsciously licked her lips as she removed the towel as Lilly got up slowly and smoothed down her skirt. She walked over to the refrigerator and offered me a bottle of water, which I gladly accepted.

As they wrapped things up, I pulled on my socks and shoes and took out my wallet. They were both sitting back at Lilly's station, having straightened themselves out and now looking prim and proper. I paid in cash and left them both a sizable tip. As I said my thank you's and good bye's, Lilly piped in with an invitation to return. I promised I would and vowed to myself that this would not be my last trip to the salon.

To be cont'd...