All Comments on 'Pedicure Therapy'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Lovely Story!

I'm a Vietnam Vet that enjoys having pedicures and manicures. It's been several months since I've had either. Your story reminds to get back in the regimen of having a pretty, talented Vietnamese woman take care of my nails, hands & feet. Well done. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best-written stories I've read in a long time!

There are many enticing stories to be found here on Literotica and elsewhere, but this one may well be one of the best-written that I have ever come by. The author has done a magnificent job of taking time to develop the characters, lay out the plot and then build it into something that is not only believable but also a very erotic and enjoyable experience. One can intimately sense the main character's passion and feelings through the words and the entire experience feels like the reader is actually there, enjoying all the same sensations and pleasures that he feels.

I will look forward to more stories offered by this author!

oldbob68oldbob68almost 8 years ago
Beautifully written

Also a great story line. Brings back memories but not as great as this.

wagonet2wagonet2over 7 years ago
Treating the reader intelligently

This was a pleasant break from the ordinary story. This had an intelligent plotline with a very new angle, and you are to be applauded for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impossibly high standards.

Your writing sets a standard few {if any} mere mortals can reach. We must learn to live in and adjust to the real world.

Catman1001Catman10013 months ago

Wow! Am I glad I found this story - one of the best on the site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous