Pedro Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda is mine and getting rewarded.
1.6k words
3.9
5.6k
10
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

In Pedro story. Ch 3. It's Amanda's birthday. Jerry is away. Bianca ( my girlfriend ) and Amanda ( her mother ) join me at a restaurant and later for a movie. During the film I sit between the 2 women. I caress Bianca who concentrates on the screen, while Amanda and I enjoy a hand job that end up with the 2 of us climaxing without Bianca's knowledge.

I was still sleepy the next morning, barely hearing Bianca getting ready to leave.

Five minutes after Bianca left the house, my blanket was lifted and the soft tits of Amanda nestled on my back.

"What was going on?" I turned around, still half asleep.

"I've decided to skip my morning routine and exercise with you, you stud!" She winked.

"Give me few minutes and I'll be back."

After doing my business in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I joined her hot body under the blanket.

"Amanda, yesterday you wanted to talk to me about our future. So let's talk first."

"Pedro, your hand play at the theater kept me awake for hours. I had enough time to reflect...

I do not know for sure if you love my daughter or not, but it is clear that you are not in love with me.

So whatever we do from now on will be simply based on physical attraction. Do you agree?"

"Amanda dear, I am very fond of you, but I agree that I would not call my feeling toward you love. At least not yet..."

Amanda, "I feel awful about Bianca. I love my daughter very much and I REALLY do not want her to get hurt, so I hope she never finds out what we did. I feel less guilty about Jerry. First, he chose a profession that takes him away from me for long periods of time, and I do not like to be left alone. Second, there is no comparison between him and you in bed.

The 2 encounters you and I had together gave me the most powerful orgasms ever. Sex with Jerry does not even come close. Simply put, my body needs you.

Pedro, if you promise me to never hurt Jerry or Bianca, I'll be yours."

I stared at this beautiful lady who was offering herself to me, "Amanda, I do not want to hurt anybody who is not my enemy. I cannot promise that your husband or daughter won't find out about us, but my intentions do not include destroying your marriage or family. I love Bianca and I would like to continue my relationship with her, but I am also extremely attracted to you and wish for the two of us to enjoy each other's body too.

I may be a terrible person for cheating on my girlfriend with her mother, but I find you very beautiful and irresistible in bed. I hope that my plan to fix this 'uncomfortable situation' in the near future works."

Amanda hugged and kissed me, "That's good enough for me..."

I gazed at Amanda's pretty face. This gorgeous lady knows that I am not in love with her. Her daughter is my 'official lover', yet she agrees to be MINE!

I was conflicted between being proud of my prowess and feeling dirty for cheating on Bianca...

But my lower brain was winning.

There was an amazing naked body in front of me and I simply couldn't resist...

I touched Amanda's shapely breast. It was warm and inviting. Her nipple was hard as a rock.

I slowly moved my hand to her flat tummy, then down further to her cunt. She was already wet!

Either she was horny before she entered my bed or our discussion aroused her, but she was very ready for me.

I took Amanda's small palm and wrapped it around my bulging cock, "Amanda, if you be nice to my tool and treat it well, I promise to fulfill all your erotic wishes."

"Yes Sir!" she murmured, "With your permission, I'd like to start right now..."

She bent down, moved the blanket sideways, opened her lips wide and took my member into her pouty mouth.

I laid on my back with my hands behind my head and watched her getting used to the girth and length of my now fully erect 7.5" dick.

Five minutes later her lips were already touching my pubis.

Amanda's luscious lips were kissing, blowing and sucking my member as if it was her favorite lollypop!

For a woman who had mediocre sex life, her sucking abilities were impressive!

I was fast approaching the point of no return...

"Amanda, you give head like a real pro. I love the way you milk my cock. Be a good girl and swallow my seed and I'll give you a climax that you won't forget!"

Amanda looked at me lovingly and nodded 'yes' with her head.

With one hand she gently caressed my hairy sac, while the other was methodically rubbing the base of my cock. At the same time she continued bobbing her head up and down, working her throat like a Hoover.

About 10 minutes later I erupted inside her accommodating mouth. Her head jerked backwards when the first spurt hit her palate, but she recovered quickly and her lips never left my spewing organ. She swallowed all of my spunk and removed her lips only after the last drops were licked clean.

She smiled at me, happy that she pleased me.

I hugged her, "Lady, you were wonderful! Let's rest for 15 minutes and then I'll show you how it feels to experience sexual heaven."

Then I laid her on her back, positioned myself in a kneeling position between her thighs and placed the legs on my shoulders. Testing Amanda's flexibility that resulted from her routine exercises, I pulled her body up, so that she was now leaning on both her shoulders, with the rest of her body in the air and her legs on both sides of my neck. In that position, Amanda's back was touching my stomach and my face was against her pubic area. Importantly, my hands were free to roam all over her sexy body.

I started licking her lower abdomen, investigating with my tongue every part of it inch by inch. It was delicious!

I took my time avoiding her sensitive area.

Amanda's outer lips were moist before I even touched them. Her eyes were closed and whiny noises came out of her mouth.

I moved with my tongue around her pussy in a circular fashion, purposely not touching her clit.

Amanda started squirming and moaning while trying to push my face toward her clit.

I did not oblige.

I began massaging and kneading her tits with both my hands.

"YES!" she whispered.

By now Amanda was highly aroused.

I pinched her nipples.

Her moans grew louder still.

It was time to approach 'the real thing'.

I flickered my tongue lightly a couple of times against her clit and she began crying.

I inserted my index finger into her vagina and gently massaged the front wall. Her crying became louder.

Patiently I increased her arousal level up and up, carefully not letting her reach a climax yet.

Then inserted a second finger in her vagina, while removing my tongue from her knob.

I whispered, "Amanda dear, you are so pretty and your body is sexy as hell. Every time I look at you, I wish to devour you. I'd love to caress your body and fuck you for ever.

Your soul may be married to Jerry, but I want your body to be MINE. Will you?"

Amanda whined, "Please Pedro, let me come. Don't you get it, I'll do EVERYTHING for you..."

Finally I heard what I wanted. From now on this amazing figure was mine...

I stared at her. She looked so exposed, so vulnerable and... extremely pretty.

Amanda deserved her reward.

I used my tongue directly assaulting her clitoris, alternating between lapping and sucking on it. With 2 fingers of my right hand in her vagina I pounded her G spot over and over again. Concurrently, with my left hand I rolled and then pinched hard her right nipple.

Amanda's breathing ceased completely for a couple of seconds, followed by a huge gasp followed by a loud cry. Her body shook uncontrollably from side to side. It was a beginning of a very powerful orgasm that enveloped her and lasted for several minutes.

I continued my ministrations for few more moments and then slowed down.

Amanda's eyes were closed, her forehead covered with sweat, her body still mildly shivering and... her lips had a satisfied smile.

"Are you OK?" I asked her.

"Better than ever. Thank you. YOU ARE THE BEST!"

"Amanda dear, like I said before. If you ARE mine and do what I ask you to do, I'll be very nice to you and the two of us will have a lot of fun together."

She hugged me tightly, a loving look in her eyes and said, "I couldn't admit it even to myself, but I was yours the first time you touched me. When I am with you, I do not feel that I have any control over my brain or my body. Just tell me what you want and I'll prove it to you..."

Two day later I gave Amanda a small box containing a necklace with a nice large shell. On the shell there were 2 letters - PG.

She tried it on. "I like it. Thank you. But what does PG mean?".

"Amanda dear, I want you to wear the necklace all the time from now on. If somebody asks you what do the letters stand for, you can say Perfect Girl, Pending Greatness, Part Genius, Praying God, Practice Gymnastics, Power Grip, or anything else you want. However, PG is intended to be a constant reminder that you are Pedro's Girl."

Amanda removed her pearl necklace from her neck and replaced it with her new gift.

She kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you again Pedro. I hope to always please you."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers