Pee Fetish

Story Info
A girl who likes guys catching her peeing.
1.2k words
4.51
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a girl who has a slight fetish. I am 22 a small body with a size c bra, so my breasts look big on me. I have a nice rear but a big bald pussy with labia that are 20mm long, so if I wear tight leggings you can see my camel toe. Guys watch me from the front and rear when I pass them on the street. I wear a tank top and tiny shorts during summer.

My fetish is that I like to pee outdoors where you could get caught with your pants down or indoors. I have been holding my pee for ages so my bladder has grown and I can pee for over a minute. This gives me more time to be caught.

These are some of the times I have been caught

I went to a concert with some friends and after an hour or so, I went looking for somewhere to piss. The porta toilets had massive lines and had hoped that it was like that. 

I looked around and found some tents where they were selling band merchandise and other stuff. Behind the tents were some trees and some bushes. Perfect spot and guys going back and forth from there.

I went there and looked around for the perfect position and waited for some guys to head to where I was. I lifted my short skirt and pulled across my panties. That way I could not use that hand to hide my pussy from view.

The guys arrived as I started pissing. There were 3 and they all apologised but they were all looking at my pussy. 

My labia help to make the pee go in different directions until I part them with my spare hand, so it looks like I have to do this. After 30 seconds of me peeing, there were 3 bulges in their jeans. It made me so horny, so I use my fingers to direct the pee left and right and this makes the guys go "Fuck" and similar words.

Once I stop peeing hard, I hold and squirt pee out, do this a few times till I am empty and then I bob up and down to shake off the drips and put my panties back across, stand up and pull my mini skirt down, smile at them and say "Hope you enjoyed the show?" and then leave, I could hear them "Did you see the piss flaps on that girl."

I also love busy clubs and bars as there are never enough toilets for women. I will stand in line and wait. I watch the men's toilet and judge when only a couple of guys are in there.

I say fuck this I am using the men's to the ladies in line. I walk into the urinals and unless very full guys will leave one between them as they pee. I use this one and I lift my mini skirt up, drop my panties to below my knees and move forward and thrust my pussy out, open my pussy and piss. I have done this many times so are pretty good at hitting the porcelain. The guys on either side of me will watch and some even piss on their shoes and pants as they lose their concentration. "Sorry boys had no choice as the ladies have a massive line." 

They will say things like, "We don't mind, carry on, nice pussy, love bald cunts, do you need a hand?" 

Once I went in and there was one guy in his fifties in there, he asked if I needed someone to lick it clean. I stopped pissing and looked at him and said you can lick it clean but I want to piss the rest down your mouth. He stopped peeing, grabbed my hand and took me to the last toilet and locked the door he knelt down, and I pissed in his mouth and he then licked me clean which made me cum several times. He then turned me around and fucked me hard while I was bent over the toilet. I cum when he did. We straightened up our clothes and we left without saying a word. 

One night walking home I went down an alley behind a shop. I really did need to go, but I didn't see three guys behind the dumpster pissing. It was too late to turn around and thought it would be fun pissing for these guys. 

I apologised and said I would wait till they finished and they said we don't mind if you piss here, we don't own the land or something like that. It was a Friday night and they still had their suits on so thought they would be okay. 

I lift my mini skirt up and I had no panties on and squatted down so not directly facing them. One goes "That's not fair as you got to see our cocks." 

I giggled and said "But,..... okay if you want to see it then," I moved around so I was facing them. The guys had zipped up now and were standing in front of me. I lean back and use one hand to hold myself from falling and this pushed my pussy out. Then one guy turns on his cell phone light and points it at my pussy as I pee. They swear and tell me what a nice pussy I have and you could piss on me anytime and similar comments. Once I had finished all of the guys were rubbing their dicks through their pants. 

The oldest one who looked 30 asked if I wanted to come back to his flat and have a drink with them. I agreed as I was drunk enough to trust them. Once there, we had one beer and he asked if they could see my pussy again, a weak attempt to get me naked but I said why not, in 1 minute we were all naked and they were on me like teenage boys. They all fucked me in all places you can. They all had nice-sized cocks and I was filled with their cum. 

One of them asked if I needed to pee again and I smiled and said "Yes, but I want to piss on you."

Well, the other two guys gave him no choice and they took us to the bathroom and made him lie down and I pissed over his cock while I was standing, but they pushed me to his face and I squirted pee on his face much to the delight of his friends. Then his cock grew hard which gave his two friends heaps of fun laughing at this. He got up and pushed the older guy down and he protested but loved me pissing on him, the third one got a few dribbles on his face. 

Then they asked me if I liked to be pissed on, I pretended I didn't but I of course let them, had a shower and left.

One of the guys gave me his phone number and we ended up living together. We both enjoyed our pee play, he would set me up to be caught and watch me play. The further away from where we lived the more fun we could have