Peeing

Story Info
How I became an uncontrolled pants wetter.
1.6k words
3.96
19k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true and if anyone in it resembles anyone in real life it is only coincidence.

*

Joe had become a pants wetter and he couldn't do anything about stopping it. He can pee instantly whenever his wife gives the signal. His habit is completely controlled by her!

His name is Joseph (Joe) Martin and he is 36 years of age. Joe is decently fit as he works out three times a week at a local gym. He is a carpenter by trade, having gone to trade school after high school to learn the ins and outs of becoming a trained wood butcher.

His wife's name is Bonnie Kirk Martin and she also is 36 years of age. They met in high school when he asked her to the Senior Prom. They fell in love immediately and got married two years after graduation. They live in a nice rancher in a very modest neighborhood. Bonnie works as an office secretary for a psychologist and together they make good money. They have no children yet.

Joe loves his wife dearly for several reasons. Physically she is gorgeous, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a cute face, not overly beautiful but very cute, and she has perhaps the most beautiful legs he had ever seen. She also never has to shave them and uses some kind of special lotion on them, resulting in a smoothness that is hard to describe.

Bonnie also is outgoing and loves good fun. She is a practical joker but only if it doesn't harm or humiliate someone. Or at least that's the way it used to be!

About three years ago Bonnie played a trick on Joe. When he sleeps he sleeps very soundly and not much wakes him up. It was one night after he had gone to bed that his wife, who had some trouble getting to sleep herself at times, sat in bed reading a joke book when she came across an article that said if you put someone's hand in some warm water when they're sleeping that person would pee himself.

She quietly got up from bed and went to the kitchen to get a bowl. She was curious if it really worked. She filled the bowl up with warm water and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. Bonnie then gently pulled back the covers so she could see what would happen and then took Joe's hand and placed it in the bowl of warm water. Almost immediately he peed himself as Bonnie watched gleefully. She quickly removed his hand from the bowl and placed it on a bureau then just as quickly got back in bed.

Joe woke up and said softly, "Oh, no."

Bonnie, who was still reading her book, asked him what was wrong. She turned on a light and acted surprised when he showed her what happened. The bed and his clothes were soaking wet!

"Goodness, Joe! What have you done?" she teasingly said with a wide smile on her face. "I might have to get you some adult diapers."

"Bonnie, knock it off! Now I have a mess to clean up. Let's move to the other bedroom for the rest of the night. I can't believe I did that!" Joe was ashamed.

"Don't worry about it, dear," she said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you think this is going to happen often?"

"Stop it!" he replied. "It better NOT happen anymore."

"Well," she replied, "if it does I WILL have to put a diaper on you. Doesn't that sound kinky?"

"Forget it! It won't happen again. I don't know why it happened this time, but it won't happen again," he angrily said to her.

"We'll see, dear. We'll see," she teasingly said to him as she reached over and kissed his cheek again.

Joe was at a loss for words as to why he peed the bed. He just didn't understand why it happened, even though his cute wife knew exactly why.

For the next few weeks Bonnie laid low on her secret plan to make her husband pee himself in bed. Being so close to Joe she knew exactly when he was suspecting something and when he let his guard down. She knew, however, that she wanted to continue making him pee himself and perhaps, with the help of paying attention and taking mental notes at work, she could include mind control to take over her husband's life.

Five weeks after the first episode Bonnie did the same thing with the water bowl, and once again she calmly put his hand into the bowl of warm water once he was fast asleep. Joe, of course, peed himself and not only wet his clothing but also made a big damp mess with the bedding. Bonnie, of course, was awake and watched the whole thing materialize. When Joe woke up and realized what had happened he was startled.

"Oh, no!" he said, "I did it AGAIN!"

Bonnie pretended that she was just awakened and asked him, "What, dear?"

"I peed myself again. I can't believe it."

Bonnie bent over toward him and replied, "I can believe it! You have the whole bed wet! Now look at me," she said after turning on a light. "I think you must start wearing an adult diaper."

"I don't think so!" Joe said as he looked right into her pretty blue eyes.

"Joe, you have a problem and we're going to fix it. Look right at me. Here, drink this glass of water The doctor I work for said you should drink something whenever that happens." Joe had no idea that Bonnie spiked his glass of water with a newly discovered liquid that caused a person to go into a hypnotic state. "Joe, honey, I work for a doctor and we have discussed what might be going on. This is what he told me to do."

"He told me that if you allow me to take over your mind together we can stop your nightly peeing."

"No, I won't have any of that! Why would I want anyone to control how I think?"

"It's too late, my dear," Bonnie said barely above a whisper. "I spiked your glass with a special liquid and you are about to learn to do as I say."

Joe went to get up but Bonnie, quick as a cat, straddled him and held him down until the effects of the drug took over. Shortly Joe's eyes became glassy and she knew he was all hers.

Still sitting atop him, she looked down in his eyes and said to him, "Joe, you are now under my control. You are going to learn to accept it and like it that I now control your body and your mind. Tell me, do you want to continue?"

"Yes, Bonnie, I do."

"Great. From here on you are to address me as Mistress Bonnie or just Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," Joe replied.

"Great! If I am to tell you to do something you must obey me, no matter what and where we are."

"Yes, Mistress Bonnie."

She then got off of him and told him, "For starters I want you to gently rub your face on the sheet where you peed," as she reached down and made her finger wet with his pee and gently applied it to his face under his nose. That was so he would smell his own pee until she allowed him to wash it off. Joe immediately got down and pushed his own face into the wet bedding. Bonnie helped him out by pushing his head down and holding it in the dampness.

"Does it smell good and feel nice?" she asked him. "Say, yes, Mistress."

Joe mumbled and it was hardly understandable but Bonnie knew it meant yes. After about ten minutes of that humiliation she let his head go and told him to get up. Joe smelled like pee and Bonnie felt all giddy knowing how it all turned out. Imagine, she thought to herself, I am now in control of my husband! There are going to be a lot of changes around here!

The next morning she was relaxing in bed when her phone rang. Who could be calling me so early in the morning, she thought.

"Hi, Dr. Wilson! This is a surprise hearing you call. Can I help you with anything?" she asked.

"Bonnie, I thought you liked calling me by my first name?"

"Of course, Tom. I forgot. It was very busy here last night and it slipped my mind."

"How did you make out hypnotizing your husband?" he asked.

"It went very well. Thank you for letting me know how to do that with that potion! He is happily making my breakfast! I rubbed his face in his pee last night and I also dabbed a little, or actually a lot, under his nose so the wimp can smell it for awhile. It was so much fun! When can you come over?"

"I was just finishing up my breakfast so I can be there in about a half hour. Is Joe going to be available? I want to see how it goes with him."

"Yes, he'll be here alright but he'll be locked in a new pet cage that I just bought. He won't be a problem. Do you want to do anything special?"

"Yes, I do," he added. "I want you to suck my lovely black cock. That's what I would like."

"Only if you tie me up," Bonnie said.

"I was planning that anyway. This time I will tie you to the edge of the bed so I can face fuck that cute face of yours."

"Tom, you're getting me all wet. Hurry up and get over here."

Tom quickly got ready and drove to Bonnie's house. He was very excited with the possibility of getting his secretary to suck his 8 inch dick. Except for one problem! Bonnie had a big surprise for him!

(to be continued)