Peeling Away the Layers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers curled tightly in my hair. "Fuck, Kathy."

I laughed a harsh little laugh. "You've missed my tight little ass; you've missed me being a dirty little whore for you." I was getting close, and my body was throbbing all over.

"God yes," he hissed through clenched teeth. "Come on Kathy, cum for us.

Anya is going to cum again. Cum with us." He slammed into me, punctuating each word.

"Fuck yes." My arms grew weak as my body tightened, everything centering down to that sweet spot.

Anya's fingernails were sliding on my thighs again and I started panting and nipping along her breasts harder and harder with each thrust threatening to push me over.

Garrett's fingers curled into my skin and his teeth sank into my back as I heard him growl, "Fuck!"

That sent me over the edge. My teeth clenched onto Anya's flesh and my small body started to shake; I was whimpering loudly as the release washed through me. I laid my head on Anya's chest and Garrett lay on my back.

After a few moments, I heard Anya's soft chuckle rumbling through her chest, "Breathing is becoming an issue, and I'm pretty sure my hanging legs are asleep."

We apologized and sat up. I looked around the room as the crowd was breaking up and my eyes locked on my husband's. Tim was standing in the same place and his hardon was clear even from this distance, but I couldn't quite make out the look on his face.

I slipped back into my dress but decided I needed to wash up before putting my panties back on. Garrett zipped me up and his fingers lingered on my neck. I moaned, closed my eyes, and leaned back into him.

"May we see you again?" he asked softly, turning me to face him.

"I'm not sure. I can't tell how my husband feels about what happened," I said, nodding toward Tim.

Anya moved so she was blocking Tim. "I will get your number from Barb and you can tell me how he feels then." She bent down and kissed me. "I want you again."

Garrett took my face in his hands and kissed me as well. "And I want you as well."

"Katherine. I think it's time to say goodnight to your friends. I have a headache." Tim had made his way to us and took hold of my arm ushering me away.

Neither of us spoke on the ride home. I went inside and made my way up to our bedroom. He went into his study.

I had washed every inch of my body and was standing in the shower with my forehead on the cold tiles letting the heat of the water ease how tender I was.

There were fingertip bruises along my bottom and hips, scratches down my thighs, and little bruises I assumed were made from the biting on my breasts and back. A little while later I was pulling on my night shirt when Tim walked into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on as I slipped into bed.

Sometime later I woke to the sound of his voice. "Katherine?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't go through with it. I couldn't. I told the ladies I couldn't leave you out there alone, that this wasn't your thing, it wasn't fair of me."

I lay perfectly still, staring out into our darkened bedroom.

"I looked all over for you..." he stopped talking and rolled over turning his back on my own.

"Oh." It was the only thing I could think to say.

12