Peepers Penalty

Story Info
She watched at the wrong time. He saw her.
3.8k words
4.44
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was just idling along the beach when I saw her, heading towards one of the trails that led down. Knowing that particular trail I changed direction, increased my pace, and was on an interception course.

This particular young lady I'd seen on the beach several times over the last week or so and she'd piqued my interest. She was obviously here on holidays and my guess was that her holiday was nearly over, meaning that she'd be gone soon.

There were a couple of reasons why I was interested. The most obvious was the simple fact that she was blonde, stacked, fit, and eighteen or so. The other reason was that I'd noticed that she'd seemed interested in me, and I'm not just big-noting myself. I'd guess that in a different situation she'd have probably placed herself in a position where we could get acquainted, but she hadn't due to being passing through on a holiday and having a number of female friends who always seemed to cluster around her. I was wagering that the cluster of female friends was so that they could all look after each other. This was the first time I'd seen her without them.

I met up with her just where I'd intended, about halfway along the trail. It was a useful place to meet someone on the quiet. There were a number of trees and bushes around that gave us some privacy while not making it seem we were trying to hide.

"Hi," I said, stopping in front of her, smiling happily.

"Ah, hullo," she said, coming to a stop in front of me.

"I'm Paul," I informed her. "I live just over yonder." I jerked my thumb in the general direction of my place.

"I'm Merry. Meredith, actually, but do not call me that. I'm here on a holiday which is nearly over. I go back home tomorrow."

"Too bad," I said sympathetically. "With this weather you probably want to state longer. Um, I have noticed you around a few times." I gave her a grin and a self-depreciating little shrug. "I suppose you expect that, looking the way you do. Um, you seem to be missing your usual retinue of friends."

I just put that last sentence out there for her to consider. She picked it up and ran with it.

"Ah, yes," she admitted. "I got an early start and headed down here before they were finished breakfast. I fully expect them to catch up with me in ten, fifteen minutes."

"Ah," I said with satisfaction. "That gives us plenty of time."

"Time for what?" she asked.

"Time for me to drag you in amongst these bushes and make love to you," I explained. "It won't take all that long as I intend to be very rough and ready about it, seeing just how fast I can bring you to a climax."

"Excuse me?" She sounded slightly shocked. "You have to be kidding me!"

She was wearing a very attractive bikini and carrying a beach-bag, presumably with a towel and change of clothes if she needed them. I reached over and moved her bikini top up, letting her breasts loose.

"What makes you think I'm kidding you?" I asked her, stroking her breasts, admiring the way her nipples peaked.

She looked down at my hands on her breasts but didn't try to move them away.

"You can't just say things like that to a girl," she protested.

"Why not? It cuts through all the small talk and we don't have all that much time. You know you want to." I gave her a beguiling smile, knowing that she damn well did want to, despite anything she might say.

She flicked a look at the bushes and then back at me.

"Even if I agreed we couldn't do it here," she hurried to explain. "Anyone might come and see us."

"Who gives a damn if anyone sees us? The possibility is small as anyone coming down the trail will just be rushing down, aiming for the beach. If anyone did spot us the polite thing to do would be to ignore us. Come on. We won't be long. It'll be an experience to remember and tell your friends about once you're back home."

"What? I'd never tell them about it," she protested, and if that wasn't a yes then nothing was.

I didn't say anything else, just turning her and urging her forward, passing between two of the bushes. On the other side I stopped and turned her back to face me.

"See. Complete privacy," I assured her, and it was nearly true. There were a couple of places where we could be seen from but anyone passing would pass those spots before they really saw us, so I wasn't worried.

Before she could say anything else I was sliding her bikini down, finding her willing to lift her feet so it came right off. That done I dropped my own bathers and Merry gave a slight gasp at finding what I'd been hiding.

My hand went between her legs, investigating, and I wasn't too surprised to find her wet and ready. I won't say that was all due to me. Partly me, partly feeling free on her holiday, and partly the actual situation itself were all playing a part and getting her excited.

Her hand took hold of me, feeling me, measuring me, and her breathing became a little more hurried.

"Lift your leg," I told her, patting one.

She lifted her leg and I caught hold of it and lifted it a lot higher. She made a startled sound, letting go of me in favour of grabbing my shoulders to help her keep her balance. That was okay by me as I had something else in mind where my cock was concerned.

I parted her lips and started pressing into her. As soon as I was sufficiently engaged to go be able to go hands free I started stoking her breasts, pulling her toward me with one hand on her back, and bending over her to kiss her.

As soon as our lips met I drove firmly home, trying to impale her fully with that first stroke. She gave a startled shriek, muffled by my mouth, and her nails dug into my shoulders as she clutched me even tighter.

I held myself firmly inside her for a second, dropping the kiss.

"Problem?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"No. You just took me by surprise. I hadn't realised you'd be that rough and ready."

"Well now you know and I fully intend to continue like this."

The sparkle in her eye was pure excitement, and she didn't say a thing.

My hand dropped from her back to her bottom, clasping it firmly, while my other hand was molesting her breasts. Not playing with them -- molesting them. I started kissing her again and at the same time I started pumping into her with a great deal of vim and vigour.

She had her leg wrapped around my waist and her response was eager and hearty. Kissing and thrusting and groping her generally, I was having a fine old time. Merry also seemed to be enjoying what was happening, no regrets evident. I could tell from her responses that she was going to climax, and that very shortly.

I did my best to give her that little bit extra, rather hard to do when you're already going hell for leather. Whatever, it was enough and she climaxed, screaming into my mouth, while her passage clamped around me and she proceeded to milk me as her prize bull.

Both feet on the ground she leaned back against a nearby tree, breathing hard.

"I can't believe you did that," she managed to say.

"We," I pointed out. "We did that."

She waved a hand, dismissing my statement as irrelevant. Something else had come to mind.

"Oh my god," she said, scrambling back into her bikini. "The others will be here any moment. One look and they'll guess what happened. I have to have a quick swim. Excuse me."

With that she was gone running down the trail to the beach. She dumped her bag on the sand and continued down into the water. A good thing the water was warm. She didn't stay in long, just long enough to clean up and then she was out, spreading her towel and laying down for some tanning.

It was only another five minutes when her friends caught up with her.

I wondered how she'd feel if she knew that a certain someone I knew had been watching our performance from one of those spots where we were exposed. She'd spotted us and deliberately stood there watching what happened. Really, a rather perverted pastime watching other people perform. I'd have to have a word with her.

The young lady in this case was named Rebecca, more commonly known as Becky. On the spur of the moment I decided to call her Rebecca from then on. Mainly because I thought it would annoy her. We've long been acquainted and generally disliked each other. She was about a year younger than me, eighteen to my nineteen. I had no doubt that she'd try to avoid me for a while but I had a way around that.

Both her parents worked but she was currently between jobs. Not her fault. The company she worked for closed down due to rising energy prices. They just couldn't make a buck any longer. This meant that Rebecca's parents would be at work and she'd be home, probably in bed until the middle of the morning.

Mid-morning would be the best time to catch her. Earlier than that and she'd be in bed and wouldn't come to the door. Once lunch was past she'd probably be out seeking new employment. She was an industrious little thing and had no objection to working. I wished her well.

I fronted up to her place the next day about eleven and rang the bell. She checked through the peep-hole and saw it was me and reacted as expected.

"Piss-off, Paul. I have no interest in talking to you."

"Rebecca, you can open the door and let me in so we can have a talk or I can ask your mother to speak to you about this habit of watching people in the bushes."

Damn, but she nearly ripped the lock off the door she opened it so fast.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she demanded.

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't notice you watching while I was getting acquainted with Merry? Let's not discuss it here."

I sort of ushered her into the house with her denying any such thing had happened. I waited until she wound down a bit before I had my say.

"Rebecca, did you really think I wouldn't notice you watching us? For reasons unknown I always know when you're somewhere around. Self-preservation, probably."

"It wasn't my fault. You shouldn't have been doing that in public. I only caught the barest glimpse of you anyway. As soon as I realised what you were up to I left."

"Rebecca, Rebecca," I said sadly. "We were fairly well screened from the public. If you'd just been walking along you'd only have spotted the veriest glimpse of us. You saw me going into the brush and went looking for a place where you could watch, and watch you did."

"I did no such thing," she snapped, blushing and looking guilty as hell.

"Yeah, you did," I said, smiling gently, "and, Rebecca, I resent it very much and feel a penalty needs to be applied."

"Why do you keep calling me Rebecca?" she demanded. "And what do you mean, a penalty."

"I call you Rebecca because that's your name," I pointed out. "Becky sound so juvenile and no longer suits you as far as I'm concerned. Um, penalty. It's also known as negative reinforcement, where you explain what someone has done wrong and then deliver what you consider the appropriate punishment. In this case being a peeping Tom, or Thomasina if you prefer, then the punishment is simple enough. Either I spank you or I tell your mother and let her decide on a penalty."

"You wouldn't dare tell my mother," she gasped, looking horrified.

"That wouldn't be my first choice," I had to admit. I moved over to the couch and sat. "So can we agree that a spanking is your option of choice?"

"You wouldn't dare," she said again, but she didn't sound as if she believed it.

I laughed and patted my knee.

"Come along, be a good girl. You know damn well that you'll take the spanking over having your mother find out."

She started describing my character in an unkind fashion but she did move closer to me. I took hold of her arm and had her bend over my knee. She was wearing a sundress, understandable in this heat, and it was going to make things easier for me.

I placed a hand firmly on her back, holding her in place. She called me another rude name when I flicked her dress up out of the way. I promptly dropped a hard spank to her bottom. I held off spanking her properly for a moment.

"Ah, Rebecca, you do agree that you're adult enough for me to use your proper name?" I asked.

"What? Yes, I suppose, although I'd rather you didn't use my name at all."

"Just checking," I said affably, and pulled down her panties.

She tried to surge up and off my knee but I held her in place easily, my hand bouncing off her bare bottom.

"What are you playing at? Pull my panties back up."

"Rebecca, we just agreed that you're an adult, and this is how an adult woman would be spanked. Don't worry. I'm not going to take advantage by poking you where I shouldn't."

I gave her another spank, not that she seemed to appreciate the fact that I wasn't actively molesting her. I continued with the spanking, not trying to beat her but rather underlining the fact that I was displeased with her. Two interesting things happened while this was going on. First, Rebecca apologised, which rather surprised me. I hadn't though she would. The second was that her legs drifted a bit further apart and she seemed quite happy showing all. Her pudenda was developing a deeper flush and seemed to be getting fatter. Fat enough to pout a little, letting her inner lips protrude.

Deciding that she'd got the message I brought the spanking to a halt, letting my hand rest on her bottom, gently rubbing it. Her vulva was still looking rather pronounced so my hand drifted down to cover it, rubbing it slowly but firmly.

"You said you wouldn't take advantage of me," she protested.

"Be reasonable," I protested. "That was during the spanking, and I didn't. This is after the spanking and I didn't say anything about after."

To emphasise this a couple of fingers dipped inside her, probing her damp heat. Rebecca was protesting, sort of, but not seriously trying to stop me. She didn't actually tell me to stop, neither did she try to close her legs, denying me access. She seemed to think it was sufficient to tell me I shouldn't be doing that sort of thing while she lay there letting me.

My fingers drifted around so that they were in the general area of her clitoris. Rubbing her there seemed to have a rather unsettling affect, with Rebecca making some very strange sounds, trying to scream through a closed mouth, I suspected.

I wasn't holding her in position any longer, mainly because my free hand was busy undoing my trousers and pushing them out of the way. I caught her hand and brought it down to where it could latch onto my erection which earned me a startled reaction.

"What are you doing? Put that away."

"In a few minutes. In the interim why don't you just hold it for a while?"

This time when I moved her hand it closed around me and just held me, clutching me tight to stop any attempts to escape. My fingers were still playing with her, her arousal steadily building, especially when I paid some loving attention to her clitoris.

I'd explored enough to know that Rebecca wasn't physically a virgin but that really didn't tell me if she'd ever entertained a cock or not. I suspected that she probably had but was still somewhat naïve. I wasn't totally surprised when her hold on my cock tightened spasmodically as she screamed and climaxed.

I waited until she came down from her high and swung her onto her feet.

"Arms up," I told her, and lifted her sun-dress off when she obeyed. From there it was a minor thing to unclip her bra and toss that aside, leaving her standing naked before me.

My hands covered her bottom and I pulled her towards me, bringing her up onto the couch, straddling me. I nuzzled her breasts, and very nice breasts they were. My erection at this stage was rearing up between her legs, not quite touching the sweet spot but not far off.

"What are you going to do?" she asked in a half-whisper.

"Me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, are going to settle down onto me."

"You can't make me," she stated, sounding somewhat nervous, as if afraid that I would.

"I know that," I conceded. "Your choice entirely. Can you feel me there, waiting for you to decide?"

Damn right she could. I'd flexed my hips a little so my erection was now brushing very lightly against her lips. Reaching down I moved it slowly back and forth, stroking her lips. I could feel her dampness starting to cover my cock.

My spare hand was covering her bottom again, keeping her nicely positioned, while I leaned forward and nibbled on her breasts. I just sucked lightly on them, feeling them swell, feeling her nipples standing proud. I sampled each nipple in turn while Rebecca made little whimpering sounds. She was, oh, so ready, for what was coming.

She was twisting about a bit and part of that twisting resulted in her pressing herself against my erection. She gave a small gasp and froze, and then pressed a little harder. She was well and truly ready for me, sliding down onto my cock with no problems, halting a couple of times to adjust to the size of me, and then pressing on. When she finally settled fully upon me she gave me a startled look.

"Y-you made me," she accused.

"If you say so," I agreed amiably.

Having expected an argument she didn't know how to react when she didn't get one. She just stayed the way she was. I did the same, holding still and letting her adjust to being fully impaled on my cock. I simply kept stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples. After a while she started making small movements, rocking slowly back and forth, causing my cock to start sliding in and out, just a little, but enough to set up the required friction.

Slowly but surely she started bouncing with more enthusiasm, me encouraging her to do her worst, thrusting up to meet her as she bounced. She was making excited little noises, showing more enthusiasm that I'd ever seen her show for anything. I considered rolling over, taking her under me to finish her off, but decided not to. It wouldn't be fair to her, having so much fun as she was.

My erection was a rigid bar and I was feeling every movement she made. After a while I was gritting my teeth and holding on, not wanting to climax before she was ready, but bloody hell, I wish she would be ready soon.

It reached a point when I couldn't hold off any more and I gave an extra hard thrust into her, promptly firing of on all cylinders. Fortunately this seemed to be just the impetus Rebecca required and she climaxed. I suspect that she would have screamed but, not wanting to, she leaned forward and sank her fangs into my shoulder. I was going to have a nice bruise there.

She came back to her senses after her climax with amazing speed.

"How could you do that to me?" she demanded.

"Ah, that's for you to judge," I told her. "I can't judge my own performance. For your part I'd award you full marks and some extra credit."

"Don't get snide with me," she snapped. "This whole thing is your fault entirely."

I sighed. "Rebecca, my love, your telling me off would be a lot more effective if you weren't still straddling me, holding me in you."

What colour is red? She blushed furiously, trying to stand up and pull away. I smiled and let her go.

"Go away," she snapped. "You can let yourself out. Don't come back."

She turned and flounced off and a short time later I heard the shower turn on. I simply tidied my clothes and, wandering into the kitchen washed my hands. Then I waited for Rebecca to reappear.

"Why are you still here?" she demanded.

"There is a second thing I needed to discuss with you," I said. "You're still looking for a job, aren't you?"

She gave me a blistering look and didn't say anything. Being out of work was a sore point with her.

"If I remember correctly you were in the computer club at school and were very good at programming. Are you still up to date with HTML and JavaScript?"

"Yes. Why? I've been playing with them to fill in time while looking for work."

"I need another programmer. I'm getting too much work and I'm starting to struggle to get it all done. I don't want to turn down any work offered as a lost customer would also mean lost future work. You can work from home, if you prefer, but I have a proper office at home with several PCs and a fast internet service. Are you interested?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12