Peeping Thomas!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, I am so sorry!" He was trembling.

"But are you? Are you really sorry?" This time she squeezed his penis firmly, causing him to yelp and close his eyes. "Do you know the severity of your actions? Had that been someone else, you would be in a police cell by now!"

"Please forgive me! I won't do it again!" He glanced down at her hand as it squeezed his penis, his eyes widened as she started undoing his belt.

"What if I want you to do it again? Huh?" Her fingers making light work of the buckle and then the button before taking a hold of his zip. "Do you like how it feels to be taken advantage of? No, don't answer that!"

She undid his zip and let his pants fall to his ankles, he was trapped there before her now. Now looking at his groin, it was a completely different picture before her as his penis seemed a lot bigger now. She giggled and brought her hand to her mouth when she saw the large wet patch in his briefs, taking a hold of his erect cock once more and rubbing her thumb across the damp fabric. He gasped at her touch, all he could do now was hold on to the shelf with both of his hands and look down at what was happening to him. He now had a plethora of emotions coursing through him, excitement to nervousness and his fight/flight reflex was kicking in but knew neither was an option, he surrendered to her.

"By the feel of this cock, I know you want to watch me again, you dirty little pervert!" His penis twitched in her hand. "Oh yes!"

"I...I...I would!" He scrunched his eyes. "I mean, I want to watch you again!"

"I bet you would!" She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and slowly pulled them down, his penis sprang up and pointed up towards her face. "Oh my!"

It was impressive, She had not been this close to an actual penis for so many years that she lost count. Looking at it, it had good girth and a huge bulging vein along its six inch shaft, the bellend added another inch easily, her eyes flickered. The light reflected off the precum that covered his foreskin and glans, she licked her lips and looked deep into his eyes looking for any sign for her to stop, there was none. Wrapping her fingers around it and brushing back his dark pubes, she brought her nose to the tip and sniffed. Her pussy ached, her panties were soaked but she knew that this was not for her, well it was but this was more for him.

"Answer me honestly! Do you want me to stop?" It was a sincere question, she no longer wanted to berate him. She wanted him to enjoy what was about to happen, just as she wanted to enjoy it too.

"N..No!"

With that, she wrapped her mouth around his thick shaft and clamped her lips shut, she pulled her head backwards and sucked the precum from his cock. She moaned softly while he let out a whimper, then licked around his glans as she looked up into his eyes and saw his expression. She took him in her mouth again and slowly began to suck back and forth, her hand cupping his ballbag as the other held on to the ladder. If only she had something that she could rub her vagina on while she was doing this, again she told herself no in her mind. Hearing him suck in a breath told her that he was close, she was amazed at how hard he was still too. Placing her fingers around his shaft again, she kept his glans in her mouth and closed her lips forming a seal and began stroking him back and forth.

"Miss!" He sounded panicked. "I am going to..." He trailed off. Closing his eyes as she sped up the pace. "I'm cumming!"

She groaned as she felt his hot sticky mess fill her mouth, fighting the urge to gag because she remembered the taste now and a previous experience way back. His penis was pulsating in her hand, his testicles had disappeared into his body as he unloaded his cum into her mouth. Looking down, she was looking back at him as she pulled her face away and held her mouth open, full of his cum! She still had her hand wrapped around his penis, she breathed out deeply through her nose before swallowing the contents of her mouth. Looking back at his penis, she squeezed it firmly and pulled towards her and eked a little more cum from the hole, she licked it off which made him shudder.

"Miss, that was..." She cut him short, letting go of his penis.

"Get dressed and go, Thomas!" She released her hand from the ladder and stepped aside.

"But..."

"Thomas! Please leave, now!" She looked at him, tears burned in her eyes. She watched him compose himself and then stepped down from the ladder. "Leave it, I will tidy up!"

"I'm sorry." He said quietly as he stepped from the back room into the store proper.

"So am I!" She said back to him as she watched him exit, the door closed softly behind him.

Mary slid to the floor and began sobbing to herself, feeling very overwhelmed by what had just taken place. She should not have done it but did not regret it either, the truth is that they had both overstepped the mark and there would inevitably be some kind of fall out. She stood up and then put the ladder away, checking for any mess before she exited on to the street and locked up. Looking down the street, she could just make out a figure on a bicycle rounding a corner, she turned and walked around to her front door. Her home was attached to the store, so not far to walk, her walk of shame! Brushing her teeth before going to bed, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"You Idiot!"

12