The Lumberjack

Story Info
A first-time encounter with a giant of a man...
1.9k words
4.6
5.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been talking online for a couple months now. We'd both swiped up on each other, and the connection was there from the start.

He's not really my "type," but he's tall, and as much as I may not be a fan of facial hair, I can't help but think about him and that beard... Non-stop. There's just something about him that makes me think dirty thoughts, day in and day out.

We've decided to take that "next step," and finally meet, face-to-face. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I bought a completely new outfit - boots and all - and I NEVER do that. Let's hope he likes them.

So here I am, getting ready... He calls me an "angel," which I think is hysterical, because if he only knew how far off that was! So I'm going ALL white. Like an angel. Another thing I just don't do. This guy has me so far outside my comfort zone it's literally uncomfortable... But in such a good way.

White lace bra. Matching lace panties. White sheer top. White, skin-tight, bend-over-and-you'll-get-a-show skirt. Thigh-high, 4" heel, white boots. I do a spin in front of the mirror... And damn. If he doesn't want to fuck me, I have no doubt I'll be able to find someone who will!

I get to the bar, a new place for me, and it's HUGE. I hope we can find a quiet, secluded spot. There are what must be 200 people milling about, and I'm already getting some stares. Some leering, from the women, of course, but some appreciative, too... From the men AND a couple women. This should be fun.

I make my way to the back, and upstairs... It's less crowded, and there's a table by the railing, close to bathrooms. I take off my coat, hang it on the back of one of the chairs at the table, and head to the ladies' room.

I look myself over in the mirror, freshen my lipstick, and take a deep breath. I'm uncharacteristically nervous. I'm anxious to meet this man.

Back at the table, I take a seat, and begin to people watch. One of the bartenders is getting harassed by a man asking for a beer. I can see why, because she's drop-dead gorgeous. I might have some competition tonight.

Just as I'm about to get up, I hear a deep bass say, "Hi, there. Jade... Right?"

I look up into his face, and I'm immediately lost in his smile. He's ENORMOUS. Not just tall... He's like a lumberjack. Thick biceps, an endless expanse of muscle in his chest. A titan in comparison to my tiny 5'3" frame. Even in my heels, I'll have to look up just to see his eyes.

I smile, and ask him if he wants to sit. I laugh, telling him it'll be easier on my neck if he does.

We talk for what seems like hours... Effortlessly. No awkward silences, no strange looks. Barely a pause in the conversation.

He stops, seemingly thinking of what to say next, stands up, and asks me if I'd like to dance. I take his hand, and we just stand there for a minute... Him looking down at me, and me looking up at him.

He wraps his arms around me, and my face is just barely at his chest. He feels warm, and strong. It's a slow song, and we gently sway together to the music. It's a sweet feeling. I feel almost... Safe.

The song ends, and he lets go of me. I smile, and as the next song starts to play, I sway my hips a little to the beat. This one's a little more up-tempo... Perfect music for grinding, really.

He inches closer, and I keep moving against him. I'm both shocked and thrilled when I feel the beginning of his hard-on against my belly. I look up, and he's looking back at me, obviously turned on.

I lick my lips, and ask him if he's enjoying our dance. He says, "I think you know the answer to that," and turns me around so that I'm facing the railing, with his hips pressing into my back. I step up onto the first rung of the barrier, and push my ass against his cock. I feel it against me, and I smile to myself, thinking about where tonight could end up going...

When all of the sudden, his hands are on my waist, gently holding me to him, his hips grinding into me from behind. I lean back into him, and lift my arm around his neck when he starts nibbling on my ear.

"You know what you're doing to me, woman..." It's not a question... But more of a growl. I giggle, and take his hand from my waist and move it up to cup my breast.

"Oh, I know EXACTLY what I'm doing, honey."

His hand starts to knead my 36DDs through my shirt and bra, and I moan. It was definitely louder than I'd intended, because a few heads turned our way. But at this point, I couldn't care less. He's making me wet, and he hasn't even kissed me yet.

We continue on like this for a few songs... I know he's raring to go, because his cock is pulsing against my asscheeks, almost to the beat of the music. I'm hot, and oh, so very bothered. I have no doubt in my mind that I want this man... Here and now.

I take his other hand - the one still on my waist - and slowly help him under the waistline of my skirt, into my panties. He slides a finger between my legs and grunts.

"Goddamn. You're smooth... and soaked." He chuckles as he rubs a slow circle around my clit. "Want some help with that?"

I turn my head and look up at him, his eyes smoldering and looking to me for an answer. I pull his hand from my skirt, bringing it to my mouth, and suck his finger between my lips, swirling my tongue around it.

"Yes, please. I think I might just need your help in the ladies' room."

I hop down off of the railing and take his hand, pulling him behind me toward the door to the bathroom. He doesn't put up a fight.

Once inside the door, he pushes me up against it and leans down, kissing me hard. I open my mouth to let his tongue in, and I moan around his lips... He tastes like blueberries. I nip and suck on his bottom lip, smiling, and ask, "What now? Hmm?"

Without a word, he lifts me up and places me on the counter top, and pushes my knees apart. "You tell me. What do you want, angel?" He puts his palm against my underwear, feeling my heat.

I moan. "Oh, God. Do whatever you want... Just please don't tease me." I grind against his hand, rubbing myself against his palm.

He smirks, and starts to pull my underwear down. "I want to taste you." Just the words alone have me twitching, anticipating his lips on me.

I spread my legs wide, giving him full access. He bends over and gently blows on my bare pussy, teasing me with his breath. At my moan of impatience, he chuckles once again, and then licks up and down once, sooooo slow.

"Oh. Oh, God. Yesssss..."

He moans against me, "Goddamn, you taste sweet," and continues his oral onslaught, sucking my clit between his lips, flicking the tiny nub with his tongue. He pushes my legs aside even further, and slides one of his thick fingers inside me.

"Oh, fuck. Mmmmmm... YESSSSS!!!" I pant.

He becomes more and more animated, eating me out like it's his life's mission to make me cum. His tongue is rough on my clit, sucking and flicking, alternating between the two. I can hear his saliva and my juices making wet slurping sounds as he fucks me with his tongue, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I put my hand in his hair, and when he slides another finger inside me, I start to cum, bucking my hips, and grinding against his face.

"Oh, oh, please... Please don't stop. Oh, God! Yesssss!!!"

I throw my head back, almost hitting the mirror as I climax, his fingers and tongue working me into oblivion.

When I've finished quivering, he straightens up and leans over, kissing me. I can taste myself on his lips, and he has me ready to fuck... Every cell in my body is on fire.

I don't know where we can go to do this, but I want him... I want to feel his cock sliding inside me, in and out, stretching me with its girth. I lift my hips, pushing against him and deepening our kiss.

"What do you want now, my angel? I need you to tell me."

He pulls my top up, pushing my bra with it, and suckles my nipple, biting it gently. I buck against him, whimpering with pleasure at the sensation. He looks down at me, with my tits out, nipples hard and aching for more, and my lips bruised and swollen from the force of his kiss.

"I want you. I want you now."

"No. What EXACTLY do you want? Tell me."

I blush. I don't know why it's so hard to say. I know what I want.

"I want your cock. Inside me. I want you to fuck me."

"See? It wasn't that hard, now was it?"

He pulls me off of the counter and onto my feet, brushes my hair back from my shoulders, and kisses me again. "Bend over the counter, beautiful."

I turn around, bend over the sink, and spread my legs as far as I can with these damn heels.

I hear him unzip his pants, and I quiver waiting for him to slide inside of me.

"Ready for me, angel?"

I nod, pushing back against him, hoping to goad him on to fucking me.

He grabs his cock at the base, and my God. It's proportionate. Huge, like him. I can see him stroking it in the mirror, and can't help but lick my lips.

He slides the head against my pussy, up, then down, teasing me with just the tip. I try to push back against him, but he holds me in place, bent over the sink, and continues rubbing against me..

He slides just the tip between my folds, making me moan. "Do you want me inside you, angel? Do you want this cock in that sweet, juicy pussy? Tell me."

I whine, "Pleeeeease. Yes. I want you... Please fuck me..."

He teases up and down once more, and then slides into me, pushing until he hits bottom. I am completely full; I have never had a man so large before. It's borderline uncomfortable, but I'm almost at the edge of orgasm again, so I push back, urging him to start pumping.

He starts to slowly slide out of me, and then drives himself back inside me, hard. I bite my lip.

"Is it too much? Am I hurting you?" There's genuine concern in his voice.

"No... Fuck. You're just huge... Please don't stop..." I push back against him, feeling his cock twitch inside me.

He starts to pull out and thrust into me again and again... Wrapping his hand around my throat and leaning down to bite my shoulder. I cum around his thick shaft, moaning loudly. I know people outside can probably hear us, and I don't give a damn. His massive cock feels so good.

He's not done. Not even close. The fullness and friction is too much. I lose count of my orgasms, and by the time he coats my ass with his seed, I'm satiated and weak, and it's an effort just to stand.