All Comments on 'Peeping Tim'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Nice build up. I like how she denied him a couple times before finally having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting premise

But, although there was lots of sex, it wasn't described erotically. Could have been much better.

And STAID (which is what you wrote) is not STAYED (which is what you meant).

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
Lucky Tim

A great little story.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 4 years ago
Have to agree with "anonymous"

Although I don't get not using their name.

But I agree this could have been a much better story.

Where were the emotions? The thrill Sadie got from flashing the kid she knew crushed on her for so long? Or Tim's excitment of finally seeing his crush naked? And masturbating?!

Not to mention his feelings about losing his virginity to her, or her thrill of taking his cherry.

Like anonymous said, good story, but......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do Tim's parents drug their son to take him to parties. Doesn't seem reasonable parenting.

JoeLucas69JoeLucas69over 1 year ago

A very erotic story. It made me get hard reading it. But a couple points of constructive criticism, if you don't mind.

In the statement "...Tim and Sadie got drug along to the event with their parents.", the correct sentence should read "...Tim and Sadie got dragged along to the event with their parents." Two totally different meanings there.

"Tim, has Sadie given you a nice sloppy blowjob yet?" Tim nodded his head yes. But that prior blowjob didn't happen in the story line. That could have been another really erotic moment.

But keep on writing - I really enjoy reading your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...