Peeping Tom Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming babe! Now!" Butch yelled as he drilled into me like a piston with his thick 10 inch cock. In the summer heat, we were dripping in sweat with our muscles straining from the shared workout. Butch was relentless as he bred my virgin ass while his wife slurped on my cock from their yard. As Butch screamed, I felt his cock pulse into my hole as he sprayed my insides with shot after shot of hot cum. I couldn't take anymore and shot the biggest load of my life into my fantasy MILF next door's mouth while her husband fucked me like an animal. I had never felt so used and fulfilled as my orgasm shook me while I clung desperately to the fence. My ass clenched around Butch's thick tool as I pumped my load into Lori's mouth. It sounded like Lori came as well from her groans and I imagined her fingering herself while she sucked me off. We were all sweaty, exhausted and breathing heavy as things started to slow down. I could feel Lori pull back from my dick and suddenly she was leaning over the fence looking down at both of us with a mischievous grin on her face. Butch smiled up at her and said, "Hey honey, c'mere" as she leaned down for a kiss with Butch's cock still firmly buried in my ass.

I heard Butch groaning in surprise as he realized that Lori had saved my load in her mouth and was now sharing it with her husband through their passionate kiss. Butch's cock pressed deeper into my hole as they both hungrily sucked at each other and swallowed my load together. I was learning more and more about Butch all the time.

"How are you doing buddy?" Butch asked as Lori pulled back over the fence and he leaned into me with his hard sweaty body and some of my cum hanging from his handlebar moustache.

"Um, I'm doing great Mr. Costa. Just let me catch my breath. Holy fuck!"

"Good boy Ryan. I think after this, you can start calling me Butch and lose the 'Mr. Costa'. Something tells me we might be spending more time together. When do you leave for school?"

"Uh, September Mr... I mean Butch".

"Great. Why don't you come over tonight for a hot-tub and we can continue to get to know each other. Doesn't that sound great Lori?"

Lori yelled "You bet babe. Looking forward to it Ryan." as I felt her removing her bracelet from my dick. Suddenly I was free from the fence and falling back into Butch's muscular arms while still impaled on his cock. It felt strangely good to lean back against his sweaty, brawny chest with his arms wrapped around me.

"What time should I be here?" I asked.

[I hope you enjoyed this story. Any comments are always appreciated]

12