Peeping Tom with shared wife

Story Info
Peeping Tom in threesome.
4.6k words
4.39
11.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though still in my early fifties I was fortunate enough to take early retirement with enough money to live a very comfortable lifestyle. My wife, Molly, wanted away from the city and found a fabulous house for us on the outskirts of a picturesque village. We spent a fair amount of money decorating the house, fitting a new kitchen, new windows and enlarging one of the bedrooms by knocking down a wall between the bedroom and a large cupboard. This was to be a dressing room for the wife.

Her special room was kitted out with a stack of wardrobes, a wall of mirrors and a makeup station along with a big leather couch that could be converted into a bed if we ever needed it. A huge window meant there was plenty of light in the room, pretty curtains and blinds would give privacy. She of course loved the room.

We had moved in a year earlier but had yet to have much of a conversation with our nearest neighbour. Colin was a widower of many years, who was a bit of a recluse and on the few times we had seen him he had looked to the floor and walked by. So I was surprised when early one morning he knocked on the door. I could see he was anxious and distressed. Apparently, his sister had been taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack. He needed to go and asked if I would feed his dog at eleven that morning and then let him out for thirty minutes. He gave me a key and we swopped mobile numbers in case there were further developments. Of course, I agreed and at the allotted time I trotted over and unlocked the door.

A little white Scottie, barked for a moment and then shot up the stairs.

"Saxon! Saxon." I cried trying to sound friendly. The dog stayed put.

With no other choice I climbed the stairs and began a search noticing how clean and tidy the house was. I looked in each of the four bedrooms and the bathroom before seeing what looked like a cupboard door was open.

"Come on dog, let's feed you." I hissed.

When I pulled the door open wide the dog shot downstairs. Seeing inside the room stunned me for a long moment. On a large table on the right was a large forty-inch computer screen, flanked each side with two twenty inches. There was a lot of very high-tech equipment to support the set up and on the adjoining wall, fixed to a telescopic bracket was a very expensive camera. The kind of kit that can zoom in on the hairs of a fly's ass from ten miles away.

Suddenly it whirled and clicked. When I moved to see what it had photographed, I knocked the table, which moved the mouse that gave life to the screens. In shock my hands went over my mouth.

"My God." I gasped.

It was zoomed in on my wife's dressing room and showed her dusting the windowsill. Looking closer I could clearly see into the room right to the back wall. The wardrobes were on view, only the wall of mirrors and the makeup station couldn't be seen. On the smaller screen on the right, it showed her on video happily cleaning the room. The picture quality of this wasn't very good as it came from his CCTV security, but it seemed to centre on the leather couch.

I inspected the other screen. It showed dozens of pictures of Molly. Most weren't very good as she had half closed the blinds but there were five sequential that I had to click on to inspect more closely.

It showed her enter the room with a towel wrapped around her. She picked something off the couch and turned to leave. When she turned the towel slipped showing a back view and both cheeks of her arse. The picture was dulled by the blinds, but one had been worked on. It clearly showed her naked from the back. The side of her right breast was on view along with a naked bottom. We'd been married for decades; I knew it was Molly.

To say I was an expert on computers was not an exaggeration. I had earned a fortune tapping at a keyboard and could make them do whatever I wanted. Feeling angry I investigated his hard drive looking for further evidence.

The first pictures were perhaps the clearest. It showed Molly hanging the curtains. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a loose top; it was obvious by the way her tits swung that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Cursing the man as a pervert, I connected my phone with my computer then linked his so I could see everything he had on the computer, the camera and the CCTV. Finished, I noticed Saxon looking at me.

A hungry dog is an obedient dog. I fed him, let him out and made sure he was settled on his cushion before locking up.

Molly had finished her chores and was sat in the kitchen on her iPad. I quickly told her what Colin had been doing and explained how I now had the evidence.

"Isn't that illegal?" She asked.

"Of course it is, he's a peeping Tom."

"No. Not him, you."

This brought me to my senses. I couldn't tell the police what I knew because of what I'd done. Even if I had Molly most definitely didn't want the embarrassment of dozens of policemen looking at the doctored picture.

"Wouldn't you like that?" I snapped knowing she was talking sense.

She stormed out the room. This brought back recent memories. When we had first moved Molly had been painting when the food delivery came. I arrived home to see her bending over to pick up something from the baskets. Her top was low cut, you could clearly see her tits bouncing as she grabbed more. The driver had shifted his position to get the best view. We had laughed at this later. However, it had clearly aroused us both as we had the best unexpected sex in a long time.

Then, a few months later I again came home early to see Molly unloading that week's delivery. She had clearly dressed for the occasion, to give the driver as much as he could see without her stripping naked. She bent to get groceries out of the basket giving a full view of her tits, nipples were rock hard, showing she was enjoying it. Her skirt short, showing a tiny pair of knickers at the slightest movement. When she lifted a bag to put it in the house, she bent over giving a cracking view of her arse.

I waited until the driver had left before telling what I had seen. Molly was distraught. She sobbed and sobbed and pleaded for understanding. It hadn't gone any further than flirting and flashing her tits. She confessed if she knew a delivery was coming, she would take off her bra. She'd even done it to a woman.

When I thought about it, we had been having a lot more sex just recently. After some discussion we decided she could carry on but only when I was at home. One of her victims could turn nasty and she could be attacked. For the next few months we played this game but after a while it became more normal, so we hadn't done it for a while.

Feeling guilty I went to find her; she was in the dressing room with the blinds closed. Wanting her to see she still had privacy I hooked up the smart TV next to the makeup station so it would show whatever the cameras were recording. In minutes the TV showed nothing but the blinds.

These blinds were inside the window, you simply moved a lever to allow more light in. I opened them halfway, light poured in but when I stood by the window all you could see was a shape. You couldn't even tell if it was male or female. Opening a little more to three quarters you could see the person but not fully. As she always had them closed at least halfway there were no problems.

I was about to explain more when a red light showed on the TV. Colin was home and watching. She shot out of view, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Go open the blinds." I said. It wasn't a command but an invitation with an undertone.

"No. I can't." She said blushing but I saw the idea had been planted.

After ten minutes of persuasion, she did as I asked.

"He just took a picture." I giggled, "Take your top off."

Molly hesitated for a while but then suddenly slipped off her top. Her shorts were next. For a while she walked around the room in bra and pants. Then, with her back to the window she took off her bra.

We had been married for decades but I still hadn't had enough of her tits. At fifty she still had a figure; it was a little fuller, but I think that always looks best on a woman. Her belly showed little evidence of the two children she'd borne; it had a little pot but that made her even more attractive.

"He's zoomed in." I said, excited by the thought Colin was watching.

She moved to the sanctuary of the hidden wall, laughing.

"Wonder what he is doing?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

I grabbed my phone, tapped at it and accessed the cam on his computer. I dampened the light telling when it was on then clicked. A few seconds later the screen changed to show Colin sat in his chair dressed only in his underpants that clearly showed a bulge.

"Show him your tits." I suggested.

Taking a deep breath Molly picked up a jar of moisturising cream and sat on the sofa and began applying it to her legs. She turned to look at the screen and gasped when she saw Colin was stroking his cock. I turned the sound up so she could hear his moans. This had Molly enthralled. She slipped off her pants and lifted a leg so he could get a good look at her pussy. I noticed her thumb slipped over her pubic hair, just touching her clit for a second.

"He's zoomed in." I almost shouted. "Touch yourself."

"I need cock." She snapped.

I wondered if I should close the blinds but guessed this wasn't what she wanted when she told me to strip so he could see.

She lay back on the couch an opened her legs wide. We heard Colin shout with glee and the sounds as he wanked his cock.

The moment my cock entered her she gasped as orgasm struck. A few minutes later she cried out again. My cock was rock hard, harder than ever before. Not caring about any niceties, I slammed into her as if she was just a piece of meat, a cunt to be used. She grunted with joy at each thrust.

Her body arched; she cried out that she was cumming again just as I felt the rise. In that split second, I decided I needed to put on a porn show and pulled out to splash on her face. My aim wasn't that good, but it did lather her tits in my cum. She sat up, the mess dripped down to her belly. We both heard the camera whirl.

"Three times in ten minutes." I said with amazement. "Guess we have come up with a new game."

It was all we could talk about that night but then the next morning it went up a level. Colin rang the doorbell. He obviously wanted his key back. The two of us, for some reason were panic stricken for a moment. Molly was about to get in the shower and was dressed in a flimsy dressing gown. I told her to answer. She giggled and refused but didn't really need much persuasion.

"Oh, hello Colin. Sorry I was so long I was just about to get into the shower."

The doorbell was also a security camera. It recorded if it sensed people were there. Looking at the recording later we saw Colin was made speechless. He stammered about getting his key back. Molly shouted me to fetch it then bent down to pat Saxon's head. The dog was fussy and pulled on his lead and leapt up dragging its paws over her gown ripping it open just as I arrived.

Molly instinctively grabbed at the gown to save her modesty. It removed the claw but Saxon saw this as a game and grabbed it in his teeth. The first tug pulled the gown, so her tits spilled out, the second yanked so it was almost over her head.

"Get it off!" Molly shouted. Her hands tried to cover her tits, but the dog was persistent.

Colin was rooted to the spot. He couldn't speak but his eyes feasted on her naked flesh.

"Get the dog off her!" I shouted, waking him.

He bent down to wrestle it from his pet. His head was inches from her breasts as he fought Saxon. There was a loud rip and then she was free.

"This is my favourite gown." Molly snapped. "It's ruined."

Colin was trying to apologise over and over but couldn't leave until I had given him his key back.

"It doesn't matter in the scheme of things." I said kindly. "But his sister does. How is she?"

Molly understood what I was doing and played the game with me. Her gown that had clung to her like a second skin was now mishappen. The recording showed Colin step a little to one side so he could get a good view of her left breast where the gown was ripped. When she moved her arm a little it gaped even more. This made the bulge in his sports pants grow even more.

After a long time, I handed the key over, said a quick goodbye and closed the door. A second later I stripped the gown off her, pulled out my cock and pushed her against the wall. She was dripping wet and desperate for my sex. What happened could only be called a fuck. It was a primeval need to get your rocks off. I was banging away when I felt her cum for the second time. Then my cock slipped out.

"Get on your knees." I commanded. I was full on caveman by now.

She obeyed instantly. The roundness of her arse was inspiring. I didn't think my cock would grow harder just at the sight of it. Now, I had only one desire. My cock probed a way, it dipped into her pussy, but I pulled out. Pushing hard on her back so she went lower I tried again and hit the spot.

"No!" She shouted. "Not there!"

She struggled to get away, but I was stronger and ruled by a need that had to be obeyed.

The head slipped in; she cried out in pain, as she did when I thrust harder. Then I was fully in, stretching her brown hole, making her squeal. I slapped a buttock hard; she sobbed a protest, so I did it again.

"So, you want another man to wank over you!" I shouted. "Now you're getting a man."

"I only want your cock!" She shouted back and cried hard again when my thrust went deep.

"Beg me to stop!" I shouted banging her hard and slapping her again.

"No don't stop, fuck me, fuck me hard, I've been bad, I wanted him to touch me."

I gave out a roar of rage and fucked faster. She was crying which somehow fed the pleasure.

"I would have let him fuck me." She shouted.

I was close now and wanted a further sign of dominance. As I felt the end approach I pulled out. My cock had blood on the sides. The head was coated brown. She saw this and knew what my intention was. She closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth in submission. I pushed it down her throat, she struggled for a second, but I held her head down. Three more thrusts were all it took. I cried out like an ancient warrior finishing in his captive. She was gagging and pulling away, but I wouldn't let her free till I was drained.

"I didn't think you could be such a bastard." She said softly. She was laid on the carpet panting for breath.

"Neither did I. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. That was probably the best sex we have had in a long time. This new game has woken us up.

As a couple we had always enjoyed an active sex life, making love three to four times a week. But we had been very conservative. We had done anal but not often. Sex in the back of the car or outdoors had ended when we were married. We had discussed a threesome once. Had even picked a guy I knew who was leaving to live abroad. Knowing what would happen he'd accepted an invitation for drinks one night, but we had to cancel when her mother suddenly became ill.

Now, in just two days, she had stripped naked for another man, and we had, had sex while he watched. She had then been seen completely naked making us so turned on we had fucked like animals and felt no guilt about it. Where it would lead to, we didn't know but what the hell. We had enjoyed ourselves so far.

Two days later we were still buzzing about it and on top of that we were due to go on holiday in a few days. Molly had ordered more holiday clothes and had been trying them on most of the morning. (I noticed the blinds were n half closed for privacy.) One of the bikinis she had ordered was a little more revealing than she liked. The top hardly held her breasts in place and the bottoms, at the back was just a string and at the front showed pubic hairs, even though she was freshly trimmed.

It was a red-hot summers day; our garden is private so rather than send it back she decided to sunbathe and suggested I crank up the BBQ. I had cleaned it out and put all burners on to get it going and then went into the kitchen to get the meat. As I gathered up supplies the doorbell shouted for attention. It was Colin looking rather sheepish and holding a parcel.

"I would like to apologise." He said lifting the present up. Saxon gave out a little yelp to show he was there.

"Come through, we are in the garden having a BBQ. Join us and have a drink." I said.

Colin seemed a bit reluctant but followed me through. Molly leapt up when she realised Colin was in the garden and looked around for something to cover her up.

"You may want this." Colin stuttered. It was a new gown. It looked expensive.

As Saxon ran around the garden sniffing every plant Molly fetched drinks. The meat began to sizzle and a new mood crept in. We all felt relaxed and happy.

But Colin had important news. His sister was due to go home but would need help. He had decided to move to her house, which was some miles away and sell his. It was all very quick, but he felt he needed a new start in life. Once he had confessed this he seemed to relax much more.

We ate in the sunshine. When the feast was finished Molly shed the gown and lay in the sun not caring anymore how exposed she was. Drink began to flow, Colin and I were chatting, saving the world, that sort of thing.

"She normally sunbathes topless." I said out of the blue thinking she was asleep.

"I didn't think you would want me to." Molly said.

"I think he has seen all there is." I joked.

"Well, I guess he has." Molly said sitting up.

The top was flung to the floor, and she came to sit with us. I bought more drinks, Molly finished hers pretty quickly and went for more. Hers was a large white wine, it had plenty of ice but by the time she'd finished the heat and alcohol had sent her to sleep.

I brought out more beers and cracked two open. Colin took a deep drink and then looked over at Molly.

"You sure have a fine-looking woman there." He said. He was looking at her now without embarrassment.

We had a short conversation over whether her tits were real. Half joking I told him to have a feel. Drink gave him courage, he stood behind her and placed a hand on each breast, squeezing gently. His face showed how eager he was. Molly opened her eyes.

"I wondered which one of you would have groped me by now. My bet was hubby would have taken me upstairs."

"Then let's go now." I said standing up.

"Help me up Colin." Molly said. When he did, she looped her arm in his. "Better make sure I don't fall."

I think Molly had made her mind up when Colin said he was going to live with his sister. It mirrored what we had arranged with a friend years ago. She'd been drinking fast to get the courage, but I also suspected she wasn't as drunk as she made out. In our bedroom she put her arms around me.

"Are you sure. We can stop now." She whispered.

"Let's go for it." I answered quickly.

She turned to Colin and nuzzled his neck, placing his hand on her breast.

"Feel away." She whispered.

Her hand reached down to the button on his trousers, springing it open like and expert. She pushed the zip down and groped for his cock.

"That feels nice." She said and began to stroke it slowly.

"It's been a long time." Colin said. He looked a little afraid, as if he was about to shoot his load.

"Then let's empty your balls so you can fuck me later."

She sat him on the bed and took off his trousers then stripped off his shirt.

"Do you want mouth or cunt." She said loudly.

"Cunt." He replied. The Colin we'd known before was gone.

She lay down and spread her legs. His cock was twitching as he lay on her. Her hand guided him in. He seemed to grunt straight away.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

12