Peeping Tom with shared wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be ready in a minute. Just watch us for a while."

I was eager to begin and didn't think of the pussy full of spunk inside her. I pushed in and felt her tense a few minutes later. Deciding doggy would be best I turned her over. The drink gave me superpowers. I could have been a porn star that night. Her tits were swinging fast as I held on tight, grabbing at her arse cheeks. Then I lay down and she climbed on top.

Colin began to join in again. Feeling her tits as she rode me. He knelt on the bed and presented his cock. She began to stroke it, but it spoiled the rhythm and my cock slipped out.

"Stand up." She commanded us both. We obeyed eagerly.

She took his cock, pulled down the skin and took it in her mouth, sucking him as she stroked mine. After a while she pulled me closer, taking two cocks at the same time. I would never have dreamt she could be like this, or even that I would let her. I had never felt another man's cock on mine, grinding together as she sucked, licked and mouth fucked. I came close to spilling a load but then Colin cried out and her mouth suddenly flooded. She coughed, his cum ran down my cock with some spurting on my stomach.

"Do you want to lick it off Colin?" she asked.

He looked eager to obey but this was too far.

"This is for you butch." I snarled.

My cock was back in her mouth, going deep down her throat. She was coughing and spluttering but I didn't stop until I thought she would be sick. I pulled it out and let her take a breath. Spunk and spit flowed out her nose, she coughed but then nodded, opening her mouth for my cock again. I repeated this half a dozen times before shouting my orgasm.

It poured out her mouth, dripped from her nose in a great blob mixed in with a salivary mess. She needed a drink, the bottle by her bed was enough but she gagged at the first sip and more came out. This lasted for five minutes, when done she giggled, made a joke about vitamin intake.

Now she was recovered I told her to lay down and signalled Colin to get the other side of her. We suckled on a nipple each. My hands were roaming her body then stroking her clit getting her ready for more.

"Fuck her." I said to Colin.

He lay on her and set off at a pace.

"Slow down, you will last longer." She said softly.

She began to sway her hips to meet each thrust, grinding on him, pulling him close, nuzzling him with her tits but I could see he wasn't hitting the spot.

"Sit on him." I said loudly.

He rolled over and she climbed on top, letting his hands grab at her tits, twisting the nipples a little as she rocked, pushing on her clit, getting the pleasure she needed. She looked fantastic, a vison of beauty. Her body was more than a man could hope for. I felt a strange sense of pride that she was mine and only loaned to him for some pleasures.

She moved down so her tits were on his skin. Looking from the back I saw her brown hole was open a little. It was milky wet from cum and impossible to resist. I touched her arse with my cock to let her know what I needed. As my cock head went in, she gave out a long sigh.

It was much different than any other anal. Her arse was tight, but the feel of another man's cock was strangely a turn on. Colin was hard but not moving. He was leaving the work to me. I didn't care, I was eager to fuck her, to show my command of her body though it was being shared with another man. She cried out at a deep stroke but then clenched to control herself. Even with her between me I felt Colin twitch, then it felt much warmer as he filled her. I decided now was the time for me. She cried out when she felt me finish.

I pulled out and looked at the cum dripping from both holes. She rolled over, laying on her back.

"Clean he up Colin." I said.

He hesitated but then moved to lick the cum from her pussy.

"Turn over." I said when he had lapped most of it up. I nodded towards her arse.

Again, he drank it in, licking up every single drop.

"Well boys, this pussy is closed. Let's go down and get steaming drunk." Molly said as she grabbed some clothes.

The three of us got steaming drunk. Saxon the dog had feasted on meat from the BBQ, the next morning he didn't look too good, so Colin had taken him home leaving us asleep. Two days later, while we were on holiday, he left for is new life. We haven't seen him since.

"Wonder who the new neighbours will be." Molly said to me as she tanned in the sun.

We both began to laugh....

12