Pegged Again, This Time By My Wife!

Story Info
Loving Wife Surprises Husband With New Toy, & He Loves It!
1.7k words
4.26
16.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't act surprised that my wife's two best friends, Liz and Katie, told her everything we did to fulfill their sexual fantasies following our Cunnilingus Challenge. Those three women tell each other everything, leaving to the imagination none of the sordid details, so I should not have expected otherwise. Still, it caught me off-guard when I walked into our bedroom that night to discover my own darling wife dressed in an outfit identical to the one Liz was wearing at the Williams Street Hotel.

Here is some background information.

My wife and I enjoy a very active, and lately, somewhat kinky, sex life, often including her best friends Liz and Katie, who are monogamous lovers otherwise.

As I mentioned earlier, the three of them have no secrets from each other, and since both Liz and Katie consider themselves to be experts at performing cunnilingus, a discussion of my lingual prowess led to a challenge. Blindfolded and tied to my bed at all four points, I was to satisfy the three women, one at a time, and then guess the identity of each by her unique attributes. The loser of the challenge had to submit to the sexual fantasy of the winner.

After three mouth-watering rounds, nine delicious face-sittings, I was still undefeated, but in a show of good sportsmanship, I conceded my privilege to the women. I figured, how bad could it be, submitting to the secret sexual fantasies of three very attractive women? I also felt it would keep me out of trouble with my wife in case my own sexual fantasies with her two best friends became known to her, which I suspected they would.

For my wife's fantasy, I met the three women at one of our favorite restaurants, where I had to eat dessert under the table, while returning the three pairs of panties I had borrowed to study for the challenge.

While I was submitting to her fantasy, my wife and her friends stole all of the napkins from the table, forcing me to pay our tab and walk out of the restaurant with my face glistening wet with all three women's vaginal secretions.

Funny!

In Katie's fantasy, I joined her in a bubble-bath, shaved off all of her pubic hair so she was bald for the first time since she was in grade school, and then spent the rest of the night making, eating, and sharing creampies with her. It could have just as easily been my own sexual fantasy!

Liz's fantasy was to dominate and humiliate me, for which she later apologized profusely, even though I admitted it was kind of fun.

We met in a hotel room, where she made me take off all of my clothes, spanked my naked flesh with a wooden paddle, made me get on my knees in front of her and suck the flexible pseudo-appendage she wore with a series of straps around her waist and thighs, and then, to add the cherry to the top of the sundae, or more accurately, pop the cherry, in this instance, she bent me over and pegged me.

She called her special device "Gumby," because it could be bent like the child's toy and would hold its shape, and it was green. She was able to achieve multiple orgasms during these sucking and pegging activities because the straps around her waist and thighs held one end of Gumby inside of her vagina while the other end poked straight out in front of her, so that whenever it moved, the end inside of her vagina stimulated her sexually.

I had never seen anything like Liz's device before, and did not expect to see anything like it again, especially on my otherwise naked wife, who stood grinning at me mischievously when I walked into our bedroom that night.

"I hear you are good at giving head," she said, pointing to a spot on the floor in front of her bare feet, where she apparently wanted me to kneel.

Her toenails were painted a bright pink to match the color of her special device, which was otherwise identical to Liz's green one. At least I knew I would be its first!

I knelt in front of my wife and she immediately plunged her pseudo-organ into my mouth, gripping the back of my head roughly and thrusting her hips forward.

"Suck me!" she said. "Suck me like the dirty little harlot you are!"

I bobbed my head and stroked her pink shaft as she pumped it in and out of my mouth, while holding a lock of my hair in each of her petite hands.

She continued to thrust her hips and pump in and out, occasionally using one hand to adjust the flexible pink shaft that joined my mouth to her pleasure zone, heightening her arousal with every movement.

"Oooohh yeah, that's it," she squealed, patting my head. "Suck me, Baby! Keep sucking until I..."

Pant, moan...

"...Until I..." she continued breathlessly.

"Oh, oh, ohhh..." the pitch of her voice got an octave higher with each syllable as she moaned. "Oh, Baby, I'm going to..."

And then the final plunge.

"Ooooooohhhhhh......." she trailed off, raising a hand to her face and biting one knuckle to stifle her orgasmic outburst.

Still I continued to lick and suck on the extension of her womanhood, wishing she could fill my mouth with the tasty female nectar I knew she was exuding at the opposite end of the pink sex-toy that filled my mouth instead. It aroused me just the same, however, to know that my every movement increased her stimulation, so I bobbed my head a few more times and rolled my eyes upward to look at her face, which was flush.

She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me passionately, and I licked the thin line of sweat that had formed on her upper lip.

Her shaft was still sticking straight out, and it felt funny poking into me as I stood. I wondered if that was how I felt to her at our first high school dance!

Before I had a chance to ponder that thought for too long, her hands were busily unbuckling my pants and pulling down my zipper.

"Did you like your surprise?" she asked in a sexy voice when her breathing returned to normal.

"Yes," I admitted, kissing her gently on her forehead. I had never helped her reach orgasmic bliss in quite that way before, and it really turned me on!

"That's good," she said, pulling my pants and underwear down to my knees, "because I have another surprise for you."

She bent me over the foot of our bed and positioned herself behind me.

I could feel her pink shaft poking against me again and held my breath in anticipation of what I knew was going to happen next.

My sexy and adventurous wife's smooth, moist thighs tickled the backs of my legs as she entered me slowly, much more smoothly than I expected, and began pumping in and out.

Her small hands were on my hips as she thrust herself forward and back, and I tried to move myself back and forth to meet her thrusts. It was not exactly pleasurable, so far, but it was also not as painful as one might imagine, thanks to her liberal use of lubricant, and it sort of turned me on to know I was able to give her this kind of sexual stimulation.

As my usually sweet, but temporarily domineering, wife continued to peg my nearest available orifice, occasionally grunting and moaning with the pleasure she was feeling inside of her own orifice, she leaned forward and put her hands on my shoulders, which allowed her erect nipples to dance on my back, and even through my shirt they felt like little glasscutters. I was so completely taken to recognize the level of her arousal, I began grinding my extrusive erection against our bed sheet as I moved myself back and forth in harmony with her thrusts.

Soon my own need for orgasmic discharge intensified, to the point where I think it would have been difficult to determine which of us was enjoying my pegging more, and presently she was not the only one moaning in pleasure!

I am often able to curb my libido until an appropriate or convenient release becomes available, but between my sexy wife's vocalizations of pleasure, and the stimulation her slippery pink shaft was causing deep inside of me, and my own grinding against our bed sheet, my sexual fuse was lit and I was about to explode!

Fortunately, just as I thought my self-induced orgasm was imminent, my beautiful wife's breathing also became labored, and her thrusts into me increased at an erratic pace.

I knew she, too, was ready to finish what she had started.

By this time, my own movements were totally independent of hers, and solely for the purpose of self-gratification as we both moaned and howled like cats in an alley. I could not defer my orgasm one moment longer.

Our previously clean bed sheet took the brunt of the hit, and I collapsed onto my belly, soiling my shirt as well. Almost instantly, my wife was completely on top of me in the throes of her own intense orgasm, pushing me forward in the mess I had made like a kid on a Slip 'N Slide.

Her hot breath on my moist neck gave me a shiver of goosebumps as we both slowly came down from our mutual orgasms.

She rested there, on top of me, and we did not wake up until the next morning, still joined together by our new friend, whom we later named "Pinky."

Since that night, my darling wife and I have repeated those events many times, as well as finding new and exciting ways to incorporate Pinky into our sexploits.

********************

To read about more of our adventures, including details about our Cunnilingus Challenge, please check out my other stories on Literotica!

And as always, please let the stories and poems you read inspire you to be gentler and more loving to those dear to you.

I believe sex is one of the very best things we have going for us, an opportunity to share our most private self with someone we love in a mutually enjoyable experience. In this way, we are all super heroes, and our own sexuality is the only super power we will ever need!

Peace!