Pegged Ch. 02

Story Info
From getting pegged, to revealing a hidden like for cock.
5.8k words
4.54
45.4k
33
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

A week had gone by since "the Peg Sisters" had re-emerged from retirement. My gorgeous wife Alison, five-eight with 38DD boobs, legs that don't quit, red hair and green eyes and I had always had a great sex life -- now it was heading in an entirely new direction. Her best friend, Geri, had been her roommate in college, and I had wondered if they had been "more than roommates," never getting a direct answer until last week. They may not have been lovers, but it seems Alison and her diminutive friend had similar interests and had spent their free time as "the Peg Sisters" where they had gone to college together. There appeared to be even more to uncover, but so far, we were just dealing with the way they had re-emerged and torn up my ass and mouth!

It's time to say a bit about how our previous ten years together had gone. And the truth is, they were better than anything I had ever imagined when I was a teenager, trying to come up with "the perfect partner." Alison was indeed, the perfect partner, but we were into things I had never ever considered. More to come on that in a bit.

I won't say I speak for everyone, but I had, like most others, gone through many phases in my years of responding to visual signals (also known as porn, of course). Since I went through puberty and young adulthood before the Internet was even Tim Bernards-Lee's wet dream, I know all it used to take was a picture of boobs. Or nipples poking through a shirt -- while they are still a joy, they don't carry quite the same degree of thrill they used to. I discovered my father's stash of Playboy and Penthouse, eventually had my own, but their ability to arouse eventually lost ground. As a matter of fact, I suspect that part of why I write about sex comes from how much more arousing the letters in the Forum column were than the pictures!

Anyway, part of why I wondered about Alison and Geri is that when I went off to college, I let loose and experimented with guys. I sucked and fucked, and was sucked and fucked enough times to know I could enjoy it, but never ever felt that charge of electricity seeing a guy as I did when I was presented with a low cut blouse. Or any part of a woman's anatomy. I rationalized my experimentation -- at least now I could tell any woman who objected that I knew what it was like to suck cock, swallow cum or get fucked anally. If they ever objected, I figured I had a ready-made strategy to overcome their objections. Like I said, it was a great rationalization -- and somehow, I never had to use it before I met Alison or once we were together.

In any case, I got all that out of my system after college and while I was dating around before I met Alison. We both liked sex. We both explored the worlds of sex. And we discovered that we both liked watching porn.

It started out when we were watching some movies at home and found that we both got aroused watching love scenes. After a couple of movies where we never got to watch all the way through because once the love scenes came on, we were too aroused to bother watching, we figured that maybe watching porn together might be cool. Initially, it was both awkward AND arousing. As an example -- we wound up watching one of the predecessors to "bound gang bangs" and I was harder than I had been in a while. She wanted to know what was it about the scene that was so arousing. It made me think hard so I could answer her. Then, of course, I asked her what porn aroused her the most. It began a process of discovery for us both that hasn't stopped.

There's something to be said for couples sharing porn, in case no one has ever discussed it with you, or you've thought it was a shameful thing and one to be kept private. Guys (since that's mostly who reads it, right?), you don't realize what you are missing! Women get aroused by stuff! Sometimes it's even the same stuff we do! For instance, it turned out that Alison and I were fascinated by deep throating videos for a while. So much so that she decided that the discomfort of learning to suppress her gag reflex was worth it to her because it meant more pleasure for me! The interesting thing was that she insisted that I learn to do it as well so she knew I could fully appreciate what she willing to do for me. Learning to deep throat a cock at least as big as my own eight inches was actually a point of pride for me! I never brought up my college experimentation days, but she was surprised at how little I had to struggle to succeed.

When we talked about it after, we tried to describe it. I told her that for me, first off, I could really appreciate what she had to deal with giving me oral sex. That I appreciated that she would go beyond her own pleasure to provide it for me. That made it all the more a gift, knowing that when she sucked me off it was her way of saying "this is all about your pleasure, so you better enjoy it -- then I'll be happy!" She told me that I'd absolutely nailed what went through her mind. And she told me that she was proud of me -- that for me to have given up any noise about being gay, to learn to deep throat a cock (or a facsimile) told her that I loved her! (I was glad she had that interpretation, since it saved me from discussing college.

It was an awesome night, I will say that. And my point is, that we began to take on sex as an adventure -- and we kept talking about it. We were bound and determined to never have anything sexual cause problems in our relationship. I wanted us to go to a nudist camp -- and after we explored all our thoughts about it, we did. (We're now regulars at one near us, by the way.) When she wanted me to become a woman (for a night on the town), we worked that through all my stuff about it, and we wound up having a "girls night out" with her friend Geri. We managed to take pictures, and there are at least a couple of shots where what you see are three girls having a ball together! (staying clothed that night, of course).

So, there came the fateful day where she and Geri had gone out together. Without discussing my new viewing habit -- pegging videos -- I was caught jerking off to them when they came back. They not only found me, but that was when the Peg Sisters re-emerged from retirement. Alison was a bit pissed -- I hadn't yet shared my fascination with the genre with her, and she thought I was attempting to hide it. Well, there was nothing hidden after the two of them turned me into their little bitch. It was every bit as hot as any of those videos -- and more so, since it was real and live.

And now I was the bitch for my wife and her best friend. Mind you, I was getting off on it -- which sort of surprised both Alison and me. I was eager to be dominated. Eager to get my ass reamed by either of the two women. Watching the videos afterwards was every bit as arousing as any I had seen before. When Geri worked her 12" dildo up my ass I was so turned on that I came the minute my wife actually touched my cock -- no need to rub or suck! And naturally, that got her aroused as hell, so she had me lay down and then sat on my face. I loved looking up from her pussy, past her amazing tits, to see her eyes closed and her head thrown back as I did everything I knew to do to please her. I sucked her clit. I tongue fucked her slit. I grabbed both ass cheeks and forced her down on my face, so that when she finally did come I not only experienced the sensations of her pussy opening and closing, but the flood of cum that filled my mouth and the look of exquisite pleasure that covered her face. I kept up my tongue action until she pulled way, eventually overly sensitive to the touch.

As we lay next to each other, it was pretty clear we had hit a new space for the relationship.

"I never knew you wanted to be dominated like that" she said.

"Truthfully, I didn't either! But there's something about just being there to serve as your pleasure provider that really does knock me out. And I am willing to do whatever you want me to do if that makes you happy," I replied. "I hope I won't regret saying that."

"If it makes me happy, then you are going to be happy, right?" replied Alison. "Because I think it's time to take charge of our sex life. I've had these ideas I've wanted to try out for a long time. I hadn't really ever thought I'd get the chance, but it would make me happy to try."

I took a minute or two to let that run through my head. "You mean stuff we haven't watched together?"

With that, Alison grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Yep, just like a certain someone with an eight inch dick forget to tell me how the idea of being pegged had turned him on. I'm gonna push your boundaries, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes. But that's where the fun is, isn't it?" I replied, putting on a brave face, but all the while wondering exactly what she had in mind. I mean, given my backstory, unless she was talking about golden showers or scat play, I was cool with just about anything -- so I thought.

"I'm glad you have that attitude, honey. I'll remind you of it if I need to. But there's nothing to do for now." With that we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

The rest of the week was pretty much normal. My usual work from home in a shirt and tie and board shorts (since my webcam only showed me from the waist up.) kind of week. Alison had her work, and also some girl time with her pal Geri. As I found out on Friday evening.....

The week was over, and so I lost the shirt and tie in favor of one of my Grateful Dead t-shirts, and had managed to put together a pretty decent Italian dinner -- veal parmesan, pasta and red sauce, with some chianti and home-made garlic bread. The table was set for the two of us, and I'd set out candles and lowered the lights. Hoping to do a little of "getting in the mood." Well, that didn't quite turn out as planned, when Alison and Geri showed up about 7PM. It appeared they'd spent a little time at happy hour somewhere. I could tell from the slightly slurred sentences.

"Look at this, Allie! Your bottom boy has set up dinner. Betcha he was thinking if he fed you well and got you a little tipsy, he'd get into your pants. Ain't that right, bottom boy?" said Geri.

"All I wanted to do was make Alison happy. Didn't even think about manipulating her for sex. Never needed to before!" I said, a little defiantly.

"That's enough of that, mister!" said Alison, all of a sudden stern and commanding. "I think we need to teach you a lesson for trying to manipulate the woman in your life. So let's start right now -- take off all your clothes, slut!"

I was mildly surprised at this turn of events. Not that I had anything to hide from either of them -- after all, Geri had done a real number on my ass last week. It was just so new and out of character. I hesitated.

Alison walked over to me and slapped my face. I'd been hit harder, but the shock of it had me stunned. "Lose those clothes, mister. Make me happy, remember?"

So I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, then loosened the waist on the shorts and dropped them and my underwear to my feet. I stepped out of them and stood there. While the last time we talked about making her happy my cock had been engorged, with the sudden change it was as UN-engorged as it had ever been. It was just a few inches long and that set off both of the women.

"Look at that tiny excuse for a cock! Is that all he has to give you, honey?" said Geri. "No wonder you bought that new dildo!" They laughed.

Alison responded. "Well, he eventually gets hard and then it's almost big enough to make me really happy. But it seems to take forever."

Almost big enough? She'd never complained before, but what was that about? I knew better than to ask, so I just stood there.

"Set a place for Geri for dinner. If there isn't enough for the three of us, then you can eat afterwards." Where had my loving Alison gone?

I knew enough to take on the appropriate language and attitude.

"Yes, Mistress, I can feed us all. Let me reset the table. Can I get either of you a drink while we are waiting?" I asked.

"Very good, slut! He's actually well-trained, Ali. That was pretty quick work in a week!" said Geri. "I don't need another drink -- I'm half drunk already. But how about an appetizer, slut?" With that she hiked her skirt up above her waist. No panties covered her shaved pussy. She spread her legs and pointed.

Nothing more needed to be said. I dropped to my knees in front of her, glancing at Alison, since the last time the three of us were together I hadn't touched her best friend. Was this okay, I asked in that particular sign language couples use. She nodded and grinned, holding up a camera. Looked like she was prepared for this.

Seeing her agreement, I bent forward and inhaled deeply. The scent of Geri's snatch was very reminiscent of every other pussy I'd investigated, but it had its own unique fragrance. Rather than diving right in, I opened my mouth to kiss and lick up the insides of her thighs, across the mons, then the outer lips. I could tell I was getting her aroused, since moisture began to seep from her lips.

"Quit teasing me, bitch, and tongue fuck my pussy! Now!" She commanded, and of course I resisted. Until I felt a stinging slap on my ass, that is.

"Slut! She told you what to do, now obey your other Mistress!" said Alison, at which point I bowed to the inevitable and drove my tongue as deep into Geri's slit as I was able. Her moan of pleasure let me know I was on target I don't know what it was about the scene, but she came as fast as a virgin cock in a hot mouth!. Within just a few strokes I was presented with her gushing fluids as her orgasm took over.

When she pushed my head away, evidently a little took sensitive to continue, I sat back on my heels and looked over at my wife. "Would mistress also enjoy an orgasm before dinner?" I asked.

"More than a cocktail! By all means" replied Alison, dropping her pants to show off her lack of panties. Sitting back on her kitchen chair, she spread her legs, pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Here it is. Make me cum, mister!"

I moved into position. "Your wish is my command, Mistress." At which point I had my first side by side taste comparison between the two of them. There was definite similarity, but they were different as well. Not that I had lots of time to sip and spit, as they do with wine. Rather, it was an impression that I had before I felt hands on the back of my head forcing me into her cunt. I wasn't sure which of them it was, but I was sure that I needed to apply even more energy to make it happen.

Look, it's one thing to eat your wife's pussy when it's just the two of you, any pressure or force is known to be pretend, and you can take your time. I knew how to bring her to the edge of orgasm and then pull back, enough so that when she did finally come it was bigger and special. I was started to get into that mode, teasing and touching, when my ass got slapped and my head pressed harder into her. Maybe the "stretch it out" approach wasn't what was wanted and needed. So I shifted gears. Within seconds of that slap (must have been Geri!) I had two fingers stuffed deep into her gash, and was working a third one in. I was sucking on her clit at the same time, holding it in my mouth in a vacuum and pressing on it hard with my tongue. I was going to use the old "alphabet" trick -- and I didn't get past F before she was coming. She squirted (a rarity); I didn't think twice before sticking my face in front of it and swallowing it down.

"Must have been pretty good, Ali. You don't squirt much, as I recall." Said Geri.

"Nope. It's pretty rare. I think I'll keep him around." She smiled down at me between her legs as she said it. I felt warm all over as I stood up. My hard cock was sticking out, but instead of paying it attention, as she would normally do if we were alone, she ignored it, which surprised me a little. "Check him out, Geri. He gets really hard getting me off. Turn around, slut!"

I did an about face and stuck my dick out at Geri, whose eyes widened a bit as she took in the 8 inches. "So I see" she replied. Reaching out with both hands, she cupped my balls as she stroked my rod. This was the first time anyone other than Alison had touched my cock since way before we married. I immediately felt the stirrings in my balls that said I was about to come.

"Mistress, if you continue, there's going to be a messy result." Her hands stopped but still held on.

"So are you saying you are going to come? And that you can't control it?" Geri asked.

"I don't know. I just don't know." I said.

"Well then, we'll just stop for now." She said, dropping my dick like a hot stone. "Go get dinner for us."

So I did. I served them both, got them more wine, and then sat down at the table to eat with them. Still naked. Engorged but not erect. But silent. I had already figured out that the game was to be submissive and only speak when spoke to. Dinner went by quickly. Those two were definitely on another plane of existence. All I saw them with was alcohol, but that was after they arrived. Whatever the case, just listening to their back-and-forth about pegging adventures in college had me hard again even while I cleared the table. At one point I was in the kitchen, doing the dishes and it got quiet out there. I didn't think anything of it until I walked back in the dining room. Holy shit!

First off, they'd cleared everything off the table, and now on the table top were a bottle of lube, a couple of giant (larger than mine) dildos, and a blindfold. At least that was what I could see. When I turned to look at Geri and Ali, I was stunned. They had changed clothes while I was cleaning up, and both added and removed stuff.

Ali was a vision! Her boobs rested on a shelf bra, attached to a bustier. Her hair was pulled back. What she'd added was a bit lower -- she was now sporting a very lifelike dick. And not a tiny one -- it was as big as mine. And black. It was framed by her garter belt and stockings, resting right above her clit. She had it in one hand, stroking it as if it was really hers!

Next to her, her more diminutive friend Geri was in similar costume. Since I really hadn't seen Geri up close and naked before, I found myself staring. Her boobs were enormous! I hadn't ever realized that. Not only were they large, but her nipples were the proverbial pencil tip kind of flesh that demands to be sucked. She too wore something that layed her tits out in front of her, openly displayed like melons. And, just as Ali, she was sporting a major hardon -- only in this case, while it was the same size as Ali's, it was black. It looked like it had a life of it's own. I noticed the ginger hair in her crotch, but mostly I was drawn to that big black stick.

"I told you he'd react to old Blackie, didn't I?" asked Ali.

"Yeah, you were right. Now get over here and suck it, slut!" Geri commanded.

And I did what any good sub would do; I dropped to my knees, ignoring my hard-as-a-rock cock, and made my way over to kneel before Mistress Geri and her BBC. I wasn't entirely sure how to proceed, but then I opened my mouth and heard myself ask something I couldn't believe. "Mistress? My I suck your cock?"

"That is the point" said Geri, grabbing my head and thrusting her hips into my face. I, of course, opened my mouth as wide as possible and began to accept more and more of it into first my mouth, and then my throat. Soon her hips were pounding that dick down my throat and grinding my face into her pubes. And she was getting off on it as well -- I could tell from the intense perfume of her pussy. It really didn't take all that long before she held my head pressed into her crotch and I could feel the shudders and quivers of her orgasm as it happened. It brought back memories, and I found myself just a little disappointed that I didn't feel the come rush up the length of a cock and shoot into my throat.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12