Pegged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, slut. Mistress Geri rarely comes that quickly. Now, let's see how you do with what I have for your. Turn around." Ali commanded. And what she was now no longer sporting a dick like mine -- she's taken that enormous black one off the table and it was sticking out from her crotch. I opened my mouth and moved to take it in when she stopped me.

"You are too anxious. Time to put you in your place. Stand up and bend over the table. Reach out with your hands." Again, this was new from Ali, but there was no hesitation on my part. I felt her snap some sort of bracelet on each wrist, and discovered that I was attached to the table, bent at the waist, a rock hard cock and a wide spread ass. I shifted a bit and spread my legs wider. I knew what was coming and welcomed it. Ali didn't disappoint me as I felt slippery liquid squirt into my crack, and then she was working it around and into my ass hole. I began to breathe through my nose and relax. In a moment the fingers stopped, and I heard liquid noises. Then I felt pressure on my asshole and some real discomfort as Ali slipped the head of that big toy into me.

Ali emerged for a moment, dropping her role playing to ask me quietly "honey, are you okay?" My response surprised me and probably both of the Peg Sisters.

"I won't be okay until the entire length of that cock is all the way up my ass, Mistress." That brought a "whoop" from Geri and a deep chuckle from Ali. It also brought at least six inches of monster dildo buried deep in my ass. I groaned and kept trying to relax inside to let it in deeper. I pressed back hard, trying to indicate that I wanted more. And the message was received because after pulling almost all the way out, Ali slammed that toy even deeper in my rectum. With each thrust she reached greater depths until finally her crotch was up against my butt cheeks and I felt like that cock was going to come up my throat and emerge from my mouth. Just when that crossed my mind I burst out laughing. Of course, it was punctuated by grunts as she kept slamming my ass.

"I -- GRUNT -- can't -- GRUNT -- believe it -- GRUNT. The porn -GRUNT -- version -- GRUNT -- of Aliens -- GRUNT -- where the alien -- GRUNT -- is a giant dick -- GRUNT -- that goes in one end -- GRUNT -- and comes out the other!!" We all broke up laughing at that one. Then suddenly I couldn't see; Geri had put the blindfold over my eyes. Ali withdrew that monster from my ass. I heard the handcuffs click and they stood me up. My dick had never been so hard! Ali used it to direct me out into the living room. Then she had me kneel and lean forward -- and now I was on something like the coffee table. Once again I hard the cuffs click. This time, my ass was still sticking out, but my mouth was also available. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but I now presented my Mistresses with two available holes. And I knew what they had in mind. I opened my mouth and spread my legs.

And just as I suspected, they filled both holes. That big one went back into my ass, and something entered my mouth. But it wasn't plastic. It was hot, and throbbing, and had a salty taste -- I didn't know whose cock I was now sucking, but at that point I decided to let my freak flag fly, so to speak, and I began to explore every inch of man in my mouth.

"Told you he'd like it" said Geri. "I bet there's some past he's never discussed with you -- just like you never let on about the Peg Sisters." The beast in my ass was all the way up and just rested there. I heard Ali growl.

"Is that true? Have you got something to tell me? Have you been holding out on me? You little slut." And with that she smacked my ass hard enough that I almost bit the mansteak in my face. I pulled back, and so did he.

"Mistress. I have been holding out on you. There was a time when I went for guys. I was experimenting. I figured to find out what women had to deal with. But that was over years before I met you."

"So you used to suck cock, is that right?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

"And did you swallow?"

"Of course I did."

"And were you a pitcher or a catcher? Did you fuck or get fucked?"

"I tried both, but what I really liked was getting fucked."

Geri, at this point, was just about hysterical with laughter. "I knew it! I knew it! He didn't resist us at all. He didn't protest. He didn't scream. Hell, he not only took it in his ass but down his throat. That wasn't an instant thing. That explains why he took to us! You have yourself a catch, girl! Now more than ever!"

"Is that so, slut? What will you do for me?" Ask Ali, pumping her hips and driving that thing even deeper up my butt.

"Anything my Mistress wants me to do. Anyone my mistress wants me to do." I answered. "Just keep fucking me like this and I will do whatever you want. Any time."

And that's when I finally heard something from the owner of that cock I had been sucking. I knew he had been slowly playing with himself in front of my face -- there's no mistaking the sound, after all. "Want to see him covered in cum?" Geri and Ali murmured their assent. "Then take off that blindfold cause I can't hold it any longer."

The blindfold came off and I had a large (about my size) black cock in my face, a hand stroking it hard and fast. That was all I actually saw before streams of white cum jetted out from it and began to coat my face. I opened my mouth, hoping he'd take the hint and stick his dick back in there so I could get as much of his juice as I could. He did, and I once again felt a cock jerk and throb and pump hot juice into my mouth and down my throat. And I felt myself come at the same time, untouched by any hands.

Eventually, my benefactor got to the point where his now emptied cock was extra sensitive and he pulled it from my mouth. I felt hands on my face gathering what hadn't made it into my mouth and opening my mouth for me to feed it in. I swallowed every drop they fed me. "Can I get up and stretch now, please?"

At that point we took a break. I stood, and introduced myself to Derrick, the man behind the cock I'd just sucked. He seemed about 30, coffee colored skin and a bald head. His crotch was shaved and it was then I noticed how big his balls were. No wonder he had so much come to swallow. Derrick, as it turned out, knew Geri very well. I could sense from their interplay that we were talking sexually. I just didn't know in what way, but that really didn't matter. She'd brought him along because "she had a feeling, and if you weren't willing to get me off she promised to be next in line." I had a new-found appreciation for Geri.

I asked Ali: "were you fine with that?"

"Well, Geri was never wrong about things like that in all the time we were together, so I agreed. And I'm delighted at the results! So you were a cock sucking party boy, eh? We are going to have a fun time discussing all that."

"Am I going to get equal time finding out about the games you two played? It's only fair."

"Yes, not only will I tell you all about how Geri and I terrorized the fraternities, but I know she has film of some of our adventures, and I'm sure she'd want you to see it. Am I right?" she asked Geri.

"Well, on the condition that we three watch together. I want to see how he takes it, and how your deal with it." Laughed Geri.

"Then I am going to take a shower, and I will be back" I said, getting up and heading towards our bedroom. "Warning, I like the water hot, so anyone who joins me should be prepared." With that I headed down the hallway.

I showered, somewhat disappointed that no one joined me, and then dried off. I did one thing before rejoining the group -- I shaved. I use a rotary electric, so got rid of most of that jungle with the trimmer, and then used the floating heads on the rest. It felt odd -- the last time I was shaved was before and after a surgery, and was unable to really enjoy it as a novelty due to extended recovery. My cock appeared bigger. Somehow. In any case, I took the "new" me down the hall and stopped dead in my tracks.

It was a scene out of a porn movie. Ali had Derrecks cock pretty deep into her throat; there was saliva running down her chin and dripping on her boobs. Geri was kneeling behind him, using her hands to spread his ass and had her mouth buried in the crack. I was instantly hard as I watched. Ali saw me from the corner of her eye, and seemed to gesture to Geri. So that's where I headed.

I began to stroke and caress the back of her thighs and her ass. She started at first, but then began to respond. I moved one hand up to her now dripping cunt and inserted three fingers with no resistance. With my other hand I reached around a tried to hold one of her boobs. The best I could do was to mash it against her chest, so I moved to the nipple and began to stroke it. I felt her body respond so I knew I was onto something. I removed the hand from her pussy and grabbed the nipple on the other side. Then I fastened my mouth to her slit and began to tongue fuck her. I was determined to at least once get to her and get beyond her dominating role. At least one time.

I was apparently doing something right as she began to grind her twat onto my face. I was doing everything I knew to do to get her off, big time, and within minutes her crotch began jerking and I felt her cunt muscles expand and contract before spewing her juice. I swallowed all I could until she let go of Derrick and collapsed onto the rug. That gave me time to move around and watch as Derrick unloaded his second load deep down Ali's throat. I watched her fingers flying on her clit, obviously on the way to her own orgasm, so I managed to get behind her and drive my cock as deep in her pussy as I could -- and that did it. She went off like fireworks! It was amazing.

So. From getting caught watching pegging videos, to getting pegged, to now getting outted as a submissive bottom, I've already said I'm up for anything Ali wants. And somehow I think we've barely gone below the surface.

More to come. Or maybe that should read "more come to come......."

12