Pegged for a Purpose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another Friday Rolls Around

Doug

Tim had called on Thursday to ask for my help. They had a tree come down in the backyard a couple of weeks ago, and some of the smaller limbs were hanging over their hot tub. Sue had insisted that it was time to take care of the tree, and she knew I had a chainsaw. After putting in a lot of hours working from home, Tim and I were both off on Friday afternoon.

The plan was for a more sedate night than the previous Friday—a nice dinner, maybe some time in the hot tub and around the fire pit. Sex might or might not happen. I figured "not happen" was pretty remote. Didn't sound like a Sue and Megan plan, which made me curious. "Getting to relax and know each other better" didn't quite ring true.

I got a text from Sue in the morning. "Fingers crossed for our thing. Megan will be last to arrive because she has a late meeting about Summer Session. Today's a scorcher with high humidity. I'm sure you'll be a grubby mess, and I will be too since the AC's not working in school. Just be sure Tim showers before I get home. He fancies himself Bobby Flay on the grill. He'll be busy with food prep. Stay hydrated. In fact, be extra hydrated. Be careful with the chainsaw. If you Lorena Bobbitt yourself, I'll be very disappointed (frown with tear emoji). Megan and Tim, too."

I had to laugh. That was so Sue. A salacious innuendo punctuated with a joke. I watched her video again to remind me why I was about to be a little devious. Okay, maybe a lot devious. But "our thing," as she called it, had me entranced. Everyone, I'm sure, would get plenty of attention before the evening was over. Would sharing a naughty secret with Sue be so bad? Even if it was, I just had to play this out.

I had a light lunch at 12:30 and downed a couple glass of Chardonnay. Thought it might improve my taste, if you know what I mean. I packed up my gear, a change of clothes, and put on my steel toed boots. I put the gas, chain oil, and my crossbuck in the back of my pickup, and headed out. I made sure to drink a big bottle of water as I drove to their house.

"Our thing" was on my mind. My attraction to Sue kind of surprised me. Megan had a voluptuous body with those wonderful boobs, flaring hips, and shapely buttocks. I loved the way her long hair fanned on her head when I was on top of her. Sue had those small but perky breasts, her hips were slight, and her butt, though small, was firmly toned above her long slender legs. Her short curly black hair made her almost seem like a pixie. Not exactly my type, but there was something about the gusto with which she approached sex, her daring and imagination.

I downed several gulps from the water bottle as I turned into their street.

It seemed bizarre, but I was also lusting for Tim's cock and asshole. Better focus on the tree.

Tim

All morning I couldn't keep some images out of my mind. My cock between Megan's breasts, Doug taking my cock between his lips, and then lowering himself onto my cock. I was pretty worked up, and I couldn't imagine attacking the tree job without some release first.

I knew it wouldn't happen, but I imagined Doug arriving bare-assed, wearing his chainsawing chaps. I was right. It didn't happen.

I helped him unload his gear and bring it to the backyard.

"That's a bigger tree than I expected," he said. "Shall we get started?"

"Well, you know," I responded, "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I don't think we want to be dull boys. Come in the house for a minute."

When we got inside, I led him to the place where we had first touched each other. I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. He lowered his jeans and thong, not able to remove them because of the work boots. Our kisses were harder, move insistent, more plunging than darting tongues. He brought our cocks together, and wrapping his fingers around both, stroking fast and furious. I dropped to the floor, lying on my back, and Doug was on his knees, almost devouring my cock, sucking so hard, lashing my shaft with his tongue. I loved the roughness, and struggled not to cum too soon as two of his fingers penetrated my butt and massaged my prostate.

Somehow he managed to straddle me with his pants at his boots, and drove his ass down on my cock again and again. I was caught up in the roughness of it all and thrust my hips up to match him. Then my cock was throbbing, jetting cum into his ass.

He pulled off quickly, and I gripped his cock with both hands and jerked him in a frenzy. As I sensed he was about to cum. I brought his cock to my face and accepted his load. Not caring that his cock had been in my ass, I swallowed and licked him clean.

We were both panting and covered in sweat, smiles on our faces.

"That was awesome," he said. "No chance that you are dull boy. Get some jeans on and we'll get to work. We'll be in big trouble if we spend the afternoon fucking. Hey, throw some water bottles in a small cooler."

"Right that," I responded, meaning the awesomeness of the sex, and went to get dressed for the task ahead.

Doug

The job turned out to be a bitch. I wouldn't have taken it on if it wasn't for friends who offered very special benefits.

My muddled thoughts of the morning had made me tense. Fucking Tim seemed to have cleared my mind, and I was able to concentrate on the job. We started by clearing the thinner limbs and bringing them to the crossbuck to turn them into manageable sizes. It was definitely hot work for me, but Tim did most of the bull work, moving the cut pieces and stacking them. When I had to stop the saw to refuel and refill the chain oil, I gulped down water from the cooler and helped with some of the stacking.

The peavey really helped with the thicker limbs, allowing me to take off pressure and cut without binding the chain. I could only imagine what puns Sue might make about my peavey, and "our thing" did cross my mind. However, the work kept me from dwelling on it.

After about three hours, we were done. We were both filthy and exhausted. I dropped into a chair on the deck under the umbrella, and Tim went to get me a beer.

"You relax," he said. "I'm on duty for food prep tonight, so I need to hit the shower." I breathed a sigh of relief that I didn't have to come up with an excuse to get him to shower alone. The beer really seemed to top off my bladder.

Megan

Who had the fucking bright idea to schedule the Summer Session faculty meeting for a Friday afternoon? No doubt, Barbara, that overdressed frigid bitch. Like always, it dragged on and on because ass-kissers had to ask ridiculous questions and make fawning comments. Behind my smile were gritted teeth.

Fortunately, I called ahead to Mario's to order two lemon meringue pies, a full size one and a small one. Sue has assigned me dessert, which dovetailed exactly with my plan.

When the meeting finally adjourned, I headed to the bathroom and went into a stall. I removed my bra and panties and stuffed them in my purse. I smoothed out my dress, touched up my make-up, and headed out for Mario's.

Sue

When I looked in the mirror of the school bathroom, I realized I'd achieved the desired effect. I looked like I'd been through the wringer. My long-sleeved oxford blue shirt was rumpled, and when I raised my arms, I could see dark patches of sweat. I'd overdressed for the heat on purpose and skipped deodorant. My curls were damp and a little matted. I sure looked like someone who needed to head straight for the shower.

I did touch up my make-up, and put on the dark mauve lipstick that I always thought made me look hot to trot.

Damn. I realized chugging down more water on my way home was bound to mess with the lipstick. Oh, well. I could touch it up in the garage. Now off to the market to gather the items that Tim would love to fuss over in the kitchen and on the grill. Devilish of me to move the grill rub he loves. It'll take him a while to find it.

Definitely steaks, baking potatoes, and onions and mushrooms that he spends forever preparing. Salad fixings. I know I told Megan to get dessert, but I'll see if they happen to have lemon meringue pie.

Doug

"I needed that," Tim said when he came back out on the deck with a beer in this hand. "Showers ready if you are."

"Let me relax a bit more," I replied. "I'm still feeling the vibration from the chainsaw in my arms. I'm sure glad the tree didn't reach the pool. That would have complicated things." They sure had quite a place. Huge master suite, state of the art kitchen with all the latest appliances, a massive marble island, deck with wet bar, hot tub, pool, and quite a distance to neighbors. I'd have to ask Megan where their money came from.

I didn't mention that if I moved right then, the pressure in my bladder might have had me pissing in my pants.

Four clicking heels on the kitchen tile told me that the girls had arrived almost simultaneously. The rustle of grocery bags being dropped on the island and the sound the refrigerator opening and closing reached my ears. Then a wine cork popping. Moments later the girls emerged, wine glasses in hand with what looked like Sauvignon Blanc.

"The yard looks great," Sue said pointing to the impressive stack of wood. Dark patches of sweat were under her arms. "You did an amazing job. Thanks for your expertise, Doug." She really looked like she'd had a rough day in the heat of the schoolroom and under the baking sun at recess.

"In case anyone is interested," Sue continued, "Megan isn't wearing any underwear. I was interested and I checked."

"Thought it would help me cool off on the ride here," Megan replied. "I took them off before I left my office."

"Bet you pulled up the hem and pointed the AC vent at your snatch," laughed Sue. "Not that AC could make your lovely snatch less hot. Just saying." She lifted her arm and sniffed her armpit. "Phew. I'm gross," she said, making a face. "As soon as I finish this wine, I need a long hot shower."

"You're a mess, too, Doug," Megan said and sipped her wine. "Why don't you join her. Neither of you is going to see anything that you haven't already seen. Conserve water. I'll help Tim with the dinner prep."

I wasn't sure how to take Meg's suggestion. I was pretty sure she had no clue that Sue and I had an "our thing."

"Always concerned about the welfare of the planet, you are," I said in my best, though not very good, Yoda imitation.

Sue slugged down the last inch and a half of her wine and beckoned me with her finger. "Let's do it," she exclaimed with a laugh.

When we were outside of the other's view in the kitchen, she took my hand and squeezed. She went up on tiptoes to reach my ear and whispered, "Do our thing, that is."

There was no seductive stripping. Both of us couldn't wait to get out of the soiled clothes.

"I really do stink," she said. "That wasn't play acting. Ahh, the things I do for lust. And you smell pretty ripe yourself."

She took my hand again and led me to the shower. I was amazed how she could flip the switch. One minute the witty comedian. The next seductive and alluring.

Megan

"Sue drives me crazy some times," Doug said. "She'll just leave the grocery bags on the island and doesn't put away what needs to go in the frig." He pulled out a tub of sour cream and went to the refrigerator. "Two pies? Great, but unnecessary."

"I remember from the restaurant how you love lemon meringue," I replied. A story popped into my head—the story, probably apocryphal, about the host of a children's show getting fired for saying on air, "My wife can't cook, but she can really make my banana cream." I was hoping to make his banana shoot his meringue. I couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Just something stupid someone said at my meeting."

He stepped into the walk-in pantry, something I wish I had.

"Oh, damn," he said. "Sue is always moving things around. Who knows how long it will take me to find my grill rub for the steaks."

It was now or never. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the small pie and placed it on the island. I lifted my dress over my head and tossed it on the floor. I used the stool to climb up on the island, dangling my legs over the edge. I opened the pie and dug in my hand, taking about a quarter of it and spread it on my pussy. I put a dollop of meringue on my clitoris. As an afterthought, I spread some on my pedicured and polished toes.

"Got it," he said. As he stepped back into the kitchen, his eyes widened. The can of rub dropped from his hand and clattered to the tiles.

"What's on my toes and on my pussy is for you," I tried to say seductively. "Then we'll spread the rest between my breasts. You'll know what to do, and when you cum, we'll share."

By the time I finished speaking, he was almost naked.

Doug

"Don't look at me," Sue said. "Just wash. You'll need shampoo later. Try not to get hard." She handed me a washcloth and body wash.

She finished first and when I was done, I turned to find her. She wasn't on the floor this time; she was perched on the bench against the wall, her eyes closed, her legs spread wide, a finger softly rubbing her clit.

When I approached, she softly said, "Piss on me, please, Start with my face."

My stream was strong. I begin with her forehead, then over her closed eyes and nose. As my warm piss slid down, she opened her mouth and began licking it up. I aimed for her open mouth, and she took it in, swallowing. Once, twice, three times. What she couldn't manage flowed down over her chin and neck.

"My breasts, my nipples." Her voice was soft, dreamlike. She pushed her breasts together to capture a small amount of the piss, and when she released them, it flowed down her chest and stomach. My hot piss splashed on her erect nipples.

"Soak my pussy." I didn't know how much I had left, but I brought my stream to her sex. Her hand had returned and spread her lips. I moved closer and drenched her clitoris.

As the stream ran out, her hands grasped my buttocks, pulling me to her. Then I was one knee, frantically licking my piss from her breasts, her face, darting my tongue into her mouth so she could suck it.

I lowered my mouth to her pussy, drawing first one lip, then the other into my mouth, dragging my lips across their swollen fullness. My tongue lapped up and down her slit, and my lips sucked hard around her clit.

My cock had sprung to full hardness.

"Now for you." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Tim

It seemed unreal, beyond what I'd fantasized. Megan's boldness ignited a fire in my brain. While my mind and body wanted to leap up on the island and surround my cock with her beautiful breasts, the pie coating her toes and pussy demanded that I go slow, cater to her pleasure. It must have been part of the turn on for her, knowing that I would be torn between two impulses. The agony only drove my desire to new heights.

I held first one foot, then the other, gingerly eagerly sucking each toe, licking between them, leaving them clean. Resting back on her elbows, she stared into my eyes, moaning softly. When I brought my mouth to her pussy, she tilted her head back and her moans became louder, more staccato.

I gobbled up most to the pie, leaving a glistening coating of the tart lemon and sweet meringue. I thrust my tongue into her vagina, gathering her wetness and adding it to the mix. I licked and sucked each of her labia into my mouth before bringing my focus to her clitoris. Her responses guided me to what most pleased her. She thrust her pelvis at my mouth, lifting herself off the marble of the island, and a thrill ripped through me as her orgasm coursed through her.

She scooted back on the island so that her spread legs were no longer dangling off the edge, and I climbed up and straddled her, my cock inches from her luscious breasts. Her nipples were hard, long, and thick, her areola swollen. We both dipped into the pie and slathered it between and over her breasts. My thumbs tweaked her nipples as I moved forward and pressed her breasts together to surround my rock hard cock. I started slowly at first, the pie cold and slippery, her flesh warm.

"Fuck my tits. Faster, harder," she blurted out. Her hands joined mine in mashing her breasts against my stroking cock. I increased my speed, my balls drawn taut into my body, and soon my cum was blasting onto her face, some reaching her open mouth.

In a frenzy, I was scooping up pie with my fingers, mixing it with the cum on her face, and feeding it to her or thrusting my coated fingers into my mouth.

"Fuck," she groaned. "We've got to clean up fast." She hopped off the island, snatched up her dress, and headed for the guest room shower. I grabbed my clothes and hurried to the upstairs bathroom. I did the best I could with washcloths and hurried back to the kitchen.

Sue

First a few drops dribbled from my urethra, then my full, hot stream. Doug was on his knees, sitting back on his haunches, taking my piss full force on his face. He opened his mouth to drink it in, but as I quivered with a powerful orgasm, I lost control of my aim, splattering my piss all over his face and in his hair. Wanting all of my stream, he moved closer so as to not miss a drop. He rose slowly, my hot piss splashing on his chest. He rubbed it over his nipples. He stood up and my stream drenched his cock and balls.

Doug

She gave out a moan of frustration when her stream began to fade. I cupped my hands to gather what I could. I raised my hands to my mouth and drank. When her stream ran out, I sucked up her last dribbles and cleaned her slit, sucking up our shared piss.

She put her arms around my neck, and standing, I lifted her, pressed her against the wall of the shower. She wrapped her slender legs around my back and reached down to guide my cock to her opening. As she pressed down, I thrust up to meet her. We shared deep kisses, both of us still quivering with the heat of passion. I thrust harder and harder, lifting her higher up the wall. As she orgasmed again, her inner walls clamping down on my cock. I too came hard.

Under the shower, we kissed softly, and I held her close, her head on my chest. She was still trembling.

"Our thing. Thank you." She spoke as if still in a dreamworld, but there was pain in her voice when she said, "We'd better hurry and get back to Megan and Tim."

Tim

Fortunately, I could hear the shower still running in the Master, and then it shut off. I cleaned up mess on the island as fast as I could, and then unwrapped the strip steaks, worked in the rub and drizzled them with olive oil to get a nice char. My racing heart was finally starting to slow down.

"Where's Meg?" Sue asked as she and Doug walked in, looking fresh and invigorated after their showers.

"She decided to hop in the guest room shower. Be as clean and tidy as the rest of us.

Sue set about cleaning the potatoes and started helping Doug to prepare the salad.

"Martinis all around," Doug asked?

"Sounds good," I said, as I headed out to start the grill. Though I would have carefully baked the potatoes for an hour, I knew Sue would microwave them. Oh, well. I was hungry despite the snack that I'd just had.

Sue

Tim worked his magic on the grill. The steaks were a perfect medium rare, and the dinner left us all pleasantly filled. I was surprised that both Tim and Megan insisted on just small pieces of pie, but Doug and I gorged ourselves. Somebody was a little careless. Later that night I found a gob of lemon meringue on the floor.

After dinner, Doug mixed another round of vodka martinis. A twist for the boys and three olives each for the girls. We stripped off our clothes and headed to the hot tub. I sat near Meg and the boys sat across from us. There was some kissing; Meg and I lightly played with each other's breasts, and I'm pretty sure the guys had their hands stroking each other's cocks under the swirling water. But it was all mostly chilling. Chatting among great friends. We must have been in there over an hour.