Pegged for a Purpose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and I got out and toweled off. We snuggled together on a chaise lounge that faced the pool. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Did you get it on with Doug in the shower. You had that 'I've just been fucked' look that you always get. I noticed when you were making the salad.

I hesitated for a moment before responding. I heard the boys cannonballing into the pool and an exchange of taunts as they splashed water at each other.

"Guilty as charged," I said, a little worried about her reaction.

"Not to worry," she said. "Tim and I found ourselves a little hot and bothered in the kitchen, and, shall we say, we dealt with it to our mutual satisfaction."

It was pretty clear that no details needed to be exchanged, and I heaved a sigh of relief. Maybe Tim and Meg had their own thing, too. I found that a pleasing thought.

I noticed that things had got quiet in the pool.

"Look at them," Megan chuckled.

I turned my head and saw Tim seated on the edge of the pool with his spread legs dangling in the water. Doug's head was bobbing up and down on Tim's erection, and his fingers were stroking in and out of Tim's butthole.

"Bet you that before long Tim will be on all fours on the grass, and Doug will be ramming his cock up Tim's ass," Meg joked.

"Not fair," I said. "I'm not betting against a sure thing."

"Look's like we've achieved our purpose," Meg said. She drew an imaginary checkmark in the air. I couldn't help but wonder what else we had achieved.

"It's all good," she said.

"It's all good," I echoed, but I was really thinking some of it's really great.