All Comments on 'Pegging BF In Front Of Girl Friends'

by Buster_Puppy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please keep these adventures going. So hot, especially the ending.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

not necessarily into the whole femdom game, but as a switch, I have been pegged

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

HOT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fucking hot, I would want her and all of her friends to sit on my face and grind their cunts to squirting orgasm. Then they can take turns riding my dick.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt9912 months ago

is there going to be a part 2

Buster_PuppyBuster_Puppy12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Yes, there will be further chapters with these characters. And pegging will always play a major part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very nice , yummy 😋

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He's just a slave

timytimy11 months ago

Hot story! I hope you will continue with even more vigorous teasing and denial!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The "power of the pussy" is not innate. It is something a man (or woman) must permit.

When a woman says, "Do you still want to continue to have this?" as an ultimatum, simply reply, "Not anymore." and walk.

One of two things will happen, she'll change her tune, or you'll cut your losses.

A win, win.

Truly strong and powerful women have no need to resort to those adolescent tactics.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze9 months ago

Hot story, please expand, maybe have the girls over for CFNM so he can service them and they can try him out with their strap ons.

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

For a first story…very good. Only critique is slow down and draw out the story…take me on a journey and layout some emotions.

hi577152hi5771523 months ago

I hope you write many more stories!

kinky_jatkinky_jatabout 1 month ago

Wish I had a Jill and Her Friends in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous