Pegging Her Alpha Inmate

Story Info
A female prison officer dominates a defiant hunky inmate.
2.1k words
4.33
25.5k
38
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirk as I visit my favorite inmate's cell. He immediately looks up, alert, and glares at me, his brutishly handsome face twisting with animosity.

"You came again? You must be bored, bitch."

I tsk and shake my baton at him. "Oh no, you don't! Don't make me use this on your balls!"

His eyes widen in fear. Not that he can do anything about it anyway.

He remains silent, but I know what he wants; another blowjob. I also know he hates me but lusts after me.

"Take out your cock. Don't make me tell you twice." I smile.

He does so, reluctantly, and I move closer. His cock is already semi-hard, the way all men are when they haven't had sex for months. But it's only been two days since we last saw each other, but time passes differently here.

"You're already so hard. Naughty boy," I coo as I grab his shaft. I stroke him slowly, enjoying the feel of him through the soft fabric of my uniform. My hand slides down between us, and I begin to gently massage his balls. "You like that don't you? You like being jerked off by your corrections officer."

"Shut up," he growls, trying not to moan too loudly.

I grin wickedly. "Now, now, you can't blame a girl for playing with her toys..."

My fingers find his hole, and I tease him there, just enough to drive him crazy. Then I slide my middle finger inside him. It's so tight. I remember the first time I played with his ass, he swore loudly and tried to shove me away, but now he's always begging me to play with him back there, even though he would never admit it. Who would have thought the big, muscular felon would make such a great toy?

I keep teasing his ass as I continue jerking him with my other hand. "You want to cum?" I ask softly.

He just glares at me.

I laugh. "You really should learn some manners, shouldn't you?" His glare deepens. I slap his bare ass. Hard. "But then again, maybe you'll get a taste of something else instead."

I pull my finger out of his ass as I hurriedly take off my pants. I wonder if he can smell my soaked pussy.

"Lick me," I command. He hesitates for a second before obeying.

It doesn't take long until I'm dripping wet, and I let him suck my clit while I rub myself against his mouth. I hear him groan around my throbbing flesh.

I move faster, bobbing my head faster, rubbing myself harder as he eats me out rather violently. I grab his head, gripping it tightly so he won't stop licking me.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, yes. That's it, baby. Make me cum."

I come quickly, shuddering under his tongue. He continues licking and sucking my pussy until I've stopped trembling.

"You like that, bitch?" he finishes cleaning me up.

I nod, panting. "Yes. Yes, I love it."

He smiles darkly. "Good. Now give me that delicious cunt."

I laugh. "Not yet."

He grabs my hair roughly and pulls me towards him. "Why?"

I look into his eyes. "Because I want to show you how much I enjoy toying with you. How much I enjoy making you suffer for touching me without permission."

His eyes narrow dangerously. But I'm in control here. And he knows it.

I can feel myself getting wetter as I relish how I'm driving a dangerous felon crazy. The power I hold over the dangerous alpha male makes me feel powerful and sexy, and I love every moment of it.

"Now, slut," I say firmly.

He grits his teeth. "Fuck you."

I smile sweetly. "No. I will fuck you."

With one swift movement, I swing my arm and land a vicious backhander right in his face. He falls backward onto the floor, stunned. But then he grins cockily.

"Oh yeah? You wanna fuck me?" he taunts. "You think you're good enough for me?"

"Oh, I am," I say arrogantly. "And you're going to beg me for it."

"Beg, huh?" he says, standing up. "Yeah, sure. Whatever."

I step forward. "Take off your shirt."

"Why don't you take off your shirt first?" he replies insolently.

I grab his shirt and yank it off his body. "Do you like looking at my breasts?" I ask sarcastically.

"They're nothing special," he answers coldly.

I slap him across the face. "That's not nice. They're very nice."

"Whatever."

I trace his tattooed muscular chest possessively. I'm told he's a very dangerous thug. But in this cell, he is my toy. "You're mine. My toy. Got it?"

He sighs. "Yeah, whatever."

I slap him again. This time more forcefully. "I said: 'Got it?'"

"Yeah, got it. Crazy bitch!" he shouts angrily.

"Good boy," I say, patting his cheek. "Now, lay down on your back on the cot. "

He does as he's told.

I bend over him and run my hands over his shoulders and arms. I start massaging them, kneading his muscles.

"What are you doing?" he asks suspiciously.

"Helping you relax," I answer innocently. "Relax all those tense muscles."

He laughs bitterly. "Yeah, right! To get me ready before you fuck me, right?"

"That's right."I take out a small tube of lube and apply it liberally. He watches intently as I rub more into his hole. I wink at him as I prepare my strap-on.

I spread his legs wide apart. Then I lean over him and slide the tip of my strap-on between his thighs. It slides smoothly inside him, filling him completely. He groans and tries to thrust forward, but I hold him still.

"Just wait," I say calmly.

He growls impatiently. "Bitch, what do you think you're doing?"

"Just waiting for you to be ready," I reply, slowly pumping my hips.

"Ready for what?" he demands, trying to push himself up from the bed.

I shove his chest back down. I smile as I finally take off my shirt, revealing my firm D cups. "For me to fuck you," I say matter-of-factly. "And you're gonna cum hard from getting fucked in the ass."

He glares at me. "You wish. Just wait till I get out of here."

I grin evilly. "Oh, I look forward to it. But first I'd tell your minions exactly how you begged me to fuck you in the ass. How you moaned in pleasure when I did."

He roars in fury. "You fucking bitch! I'll kill you!"

"You can try." I mock him. "But only after you've had a taste of my strap-on."

Then I slam my hips against his, burying my entire length deep inside him. He gasps loudly, and I pull out almost all the way before slamming back into him. He tries to arch his back away from me, but I pin him down with my weight, holding him down as I continue pounding him mercilessly.

"You bitch, you bitch!" he growls as I continue to fuck him with my strap-on. I can already feel myself building up to an orgasm.

I slap his face. Hard. "Shut up, thug. You should have learned some manners by now."

He struggles beneath me. "You're gonna pay for that," he snarls.

I laugh darkly. "I doubt that." I shove my tits into his face and he obediently starts sucking on them. He sucks my nipples greedily, making me moan in ecstasy. "Mmmm... yes, suck my big tits, you dirty bastard," I purr as I pound him with my strap-on, faster and harder.

He keeps sucking on my tits while I keep ramming him. He bites my nipple hard, making me scream. I love it. And I know he loves it too. He knows he can make me scream if he wants to. Because he's always been able to control me. Even when I'm controlling him.

"Bite me again, baby," I whisper into his ear.

He pulls my nipple roughly and bites down hard. I scream out loud. This feels so good, too good. He pulls away and I pick up my speed, fucking his ass with wild abandon. I want to see how far I can go without him stopping me. Without being able to stop me.

"Come on, slut," I taunt him. "Cum for me. Cum for your mistress."

"Fuck you!" he bellows as I reach down and pinch his nipples viciously. "I know how you love it when I fuck you deep in your ass. Your cock's hard, you know." I grab his cock with my hand and start stroking him. "Your cock's so hard. From me fucking you."

He growls in frustration. His body stiffens under me. I slow down, just enough so he doesn't come yet. I watch his cock twitch. He has a beautiful cock. Long, thick, and veiny.

"Are you gonna cum?" I ask, playing with his balls.

"Yes, goddammit!" he screams.

I smile wickedly. "Yes, you will. But not yet. Not until I say so."

"Fuck you!" he mumbles through clenched teeth.

I pull out of him. He looks like he's debating whether he should ask me to come back and fuck his ass or not. Or maybe murder me right there and then. I don't give him time to decide. I climb onto the bed and straddle his face. I sit on his mouth and grind my crotch into his face. He tries to buck upwards, but I hold him firmly in place.

"Mmmm... yeah, you love sucking my cock, don't you?" I tease.

He grunts angrily as I feed him the strap-on, letting him savor every inch of it. I like the noises he makes as my strap-on fills his mouth. When I'm satisfied that he's gotten his fill, I pull out and shove my strap-on into his ass again, as we lock our eyes.

"Now, slut, beg me to let you cum," I demand.

He grins wildly, baring his teeth. I smile when I look at his rock-hard cock and balls. It's such a turn-on to dominate this dangerous man. To own him. To use him. I love knowing that he craves me even more than he craves freedom. I tease his cock even as I ram my strap-on into his ass.

"You're so stubborn. Tough guy, huh?" I tease. "So full of yourself. So sure that I couldn't ever take you. That no one could take you. Own you."

His eyes are fierce. "No one can own me," he growls defiantly.

"Oh, really? " I thrust my strap-on into his ass again, slowly, and grip his cock tightly. I squeeze his shaft and his balls. I tighten my grip and he groans, struggling to break free. I can tell he's getting close.

"Tell me what you think about me," I order him.

"That you're a crazy bitch who'll do anything to get her way."

"And?" I press.

"And that you're going to regret this later."

I press him. "What else?"

"That I'm going to kill you."

"And?" I push further.

"That I'm going to rape you."

I grin evilly. "And?"

"That I'm going to fuck you in the ass until you cry like a little girl."

I can't help it. I just laugh and laugh as he stares at me confused. "I look forward to it."

And then, I do what I've never done before, surprising both of us. I grab his head and kiss him deeply, passionately. My tongue plunges into his mouth and he responds eagerly. We kiss hungrily, our tongues dancing around each other. He grabs my buttocks and squeezes them tightly, pulling me closer to him.

We continue kissing as I ride him hard, pounding his ass with my strap-on. I feel myself building again. I try to fight it, but I can't. The pleasure is too much.

When we finally break apart, I whisper gently, "Cum for me."

I hear him grunt as he reaches his peak, and he cums hard, shooting ropes of hot cum all over himself and me. I keep riding him, enjoying the sight of his cum spurting out of his cock. I don't stop till he has nothing left inside him. I'm getting closer to my own orgasm, and I can't wait any longer.

I cum too, screaming out loud, as he watches me intently. At that moment, I know I own him completely. And he knows it too.

"I hate you," he mutters, when I pull out of his ass, leaving him panting.

"I know you do," I reply softly.

In my mind, I addBut you need me. You always will.

The End