Pegging Internship Ch. 02

Story Info
Intern volunteers and gets railed by a chemistry Dom.
2.9k words
4.55
23.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pegmaster
Pegmaster
120 Followers

I'm very sorry it took this long for me to finish and upload. Real life showed up plus i wanted to see if Ch01 would do well

Feel free to support.

I left Dr. Gates' house at 6am the next morning without telling her. She should've known. After our date night, she brought me home where along with her personal assistant, fucked me in my first ever anal experience.

My body still stung from the whipping Alexa dished out to me last night but the realest of shocks was in my brain. This was Dr. Emma Gates' personal life. She had a literal sec dungeon and from the look of it, I wasn't the first person she brought in.

I dashed back home on the first taxi I saw, still shaking my head. That happened? My boss who I had learnt so much about science from was a dominatrix who pounded my like yam with ferocity. She was eerily different from the woman who smiled at me whenever I arrived at the lab. In my eyes, she became a goddess. After the whole ordeal, she let me have a hot bath and treat myself to whatever was in her kitchen. There was bread and coffee. I thanked her, careful not to make another strike worthy offense.

As much as the pleasure and orgasm I got from being double railed was unintentional and I couldn't make up my mind if I'd do that ever, I smiled at realizing the one positive to come out ot this.

All my errors were gone.

Every error I had made in my log book from my clumsiness was now gone. Non existent. Part of my past. Granted, knowing myself, there was more chance of the Arctic heating up than me not fucking up again.

Especially since she was now sending me to work at some of her colleagues labs. Even if I was going to take Dr. Emma's words to heart that they were friendlier which I didn't believe. I didn't know them and if they'd offer similar penance to the one I got from Emma.

But as I lay on my bed, my ass still burning and making sitting a chore for me, I made up my mind not to overthink it. Whatever happened has happened. Whatever will happen, will happen.

***

I woke up hours later to a text that knocked all sleepiness left out of my eyes. It was from my boss, Dr. Emma and boldly read;

"Good morning, Kevin. How did you sleep? I hope you aren't still sore?" I could hear her dominating laughter from the text. She relished mocking me. "I don't like that you just left my place without letting me or Alexa know, especially since I brought you with me but that's an issue for another time. One that will be handled in conjunction with other faults."

I gulped. She had plans of continuing this. Considering the intense heat my butt was currently in, even after sleeping twice, those plans were not mutual.

I read on, "But today isn't about me, in fact this text isn't about me. Partially, it is but it's not. It's a Saturday and my lab doesn't open but I want you to go to my colleagues lab. She could use an extra hand. Her assistants don't come during weekends and she's too much of a passionate scientist to miss it and she's a lot more perfectionistic than I am."

How lovely to know.

"You'll be working at her chemistry lab, she's on the verge of confirming a disputed theory and helping her to that goal could further your chances of becoming a successful scientist. It's a one day internship away from me but Rita is excited to have you. Don't disappoint me. I'll send you the address so you can join her. Get dressed,

Emma."

An internship with a more experienced scientist who somehow happened to be more of a perfectionist than Gates sounded intriguing and terrifying. It was nice to work with another established woman in the field of science but I hated working under pressure because I couldn't work. Emma knew this and always tried to put me at ease. A scientist meeting me for the first time likely wouldn't be that kind.

Emma texted me the address and within an hour, I arrived, dressed in the most responsible way of basic white shirt and black trousers with my lab coat above what I wore.

"You must be Kevin?" She asked as she slid the door open and let me in. Her lab was as vast as the woman who I had been working with. So much equipment and it was all privately owned. It made me blush that people's passion for science burned as hot as mine. I loved it since I was a kid and dreamed of having a similar lab to this. Now, I was working there. "I'm guessing you already know who I am. No need for unnecessary small talk at all. There is a lot of work that needs to be done."

I nodded and stood on the opposite of a workbench with several beakers containing coloured chemicals in them. I recognized a few of them and not just because they were labelled.

"Now, I'm going to be doing the bulk of the experiment. So, pay attention. What I mainly need is for you to assist me with equipment and apparatus, take readings and make calculations. I'll do most of the chemical work."

"Okay, Dr. Rita."

She was much shorter than Dr. Emma but was quite muscular herself. Her hair was short and dyed. There was no way she looked like someone who could repeat what Dr Emma did. No way in the world. She put on her helmet, I kept my log book on the bench behind us and we got to cooking.

I had done some chemistry practicals in highschool and first two years of university before choosing biology as my preferred area of specialisation. Thanks to this background knowledge and experience, I found the work to not be as difficult as I thought. Heck it was even easy. My mind was fully concentrated, as concentrated as the base she was using in this experiment.

She nodded approvingly with everything I did, all without a smile because why would a perfectionist ever be happy? But she was impressed and that made me giddy. I picked up my log book, did more writings of what I knew until we reached the final stage of the experiment. All good. No errors to note. My only day with her was perfect, my mind eased out.

"Okay Kevin, I think you've earned the right to come in contact with the chemicals."

I blushed. "Really?"

"Yeah, you have to be extremely careful though. Cause if you make an error here then the final experiment will be less than accurate."

"Yes ma'am." I moved to stand next to her. I was a few inches taller. "What should I do, doctor?"

"I want you to use this pipette to measure exactly 100ml of solution A and put it into Solvent F. That's easy enough right?" She asked and I nodded. I took a deep breath and pipetted. All my attempts to get to 100ml were futile. Each time I pipetted, it ended up being a few ml lower or higher. I did it a few times but couldn't get to 100ml exactly. Once I noticed she began tapping her feet impatiently and tutting. I knew I had to hurry up. Pipetting was supposed to be easier than this.

In the end, I pipetted 98.6 ml and gave up on trying to reach 100ml, making sure she didn't see it when I mixed it with the solution. She nodded at me and I went back to my work as an assistant. Those seconds of me struggling to pipette were enough motivation.

She continued the experiment until it was time to perform the test for outcome. She took from the final solution and used a PH meter them frowned at me. I swallowed my spit.

"The PH is supposed to be 7.0 on the dot. Why is it 6.8?"

"Maybe the theory's not correct," I said and instantly regretted but she heard it and was now glaring at me with eyes of warning.

"What did you say?"

"I'm sorry. It was a slip of tongue."

"It was a slip up from you. How much did you measure? Don't lie to me! Don't lie to me." She pointed up at me and I fidgeted to speak with the more experienced woman.

"98.6ml." I lowered my head and she tapped her two palms together.

"Really? Why? Don't even try to speak. You have nothing to say that can validate this. 1.4ml missing and you expect the experiment to be correct."

"It's just a little."

A little? She slapped me hard across the cheek. "I have done the calculation and studied the theory. It has to be accurate or at most 0.2 ml inaccuracy. You missed 1.4 and you have the guts to tell me that a theory I have studied for my life is wrong."

"I'm sorry."

"You will be. Go to my office now and get on your knees! If I don't see you on your knees, be sure that I will sour your name with other scientists about how you can't value accuracy."

I hurried over to her office and did as she told me. My heart pounded constantly in my chest as I waited for her to arrive and give me judgement. It was going so well before I over enthusiastically agreed to pipette instead of turning it down.

Her heels clapped against the floor and she entered the lab. No longer was she wearing the blouse under her lab coat but dressed in a black leather bra and skirt with a pure black choker on her neck. She had a whip in hand and there I knew it.

Every woman in science was secretly a dominatrix because how the hell.

"You. Stand up, strip and bend over my desk."

I quickly did that and breathed in and out in anticipation of the punishment my buttocks was about to endure.

"Now I hope that after this lesson," she said. "You can understand that as a scientist, you aren't supposed to be complacent and you're certainly never supposed to make clumsy mistake."

"Yes ma'am."

"Are you ready for your punishment?" She asked and I whimpered. Immediately she unleashed her fury on me with fast repetitive hard strokes to my naked back and buttocks. I cried and cried but she didn't stop. If Alexa whipped me with a force of 10 then Dr Rita broke the scale completely and just destroyed me completely with the anger she'd use in beating her enemies.

"Do you like that?"

"No!" I cried and she hurled out a laugh for the first time since I saw her.

"Good! I know it hurts and I'm making it hurt. When you work with me, you don't get away with anything. Do you hear?" She whippled again multiple times. "Do you hear?"

"Yes." I cried under the pain.

"Good. Very good." She swung continuously, likely tripling the thirty Alexa gave me. I collapsed onto the floor once she was done, broken and done. I couldn't anymore. She kicked me and shook her head. "Do you think I'm done with you? Do you think so? Oh no, we're still getting started. When I'm finished with you, you'll fear inaccuracy more than you fear death. Just you wait."

I stayed lying on the floor when she positioned herself over me. She took off her skirt, leaving just the bra and the lab coat. She wasted no time sitting on my face.

"I don't care how tired you are, if you want me to give you a positive referral, you better get to licking this cunt. It's a job you should be able to do well as the wimp you are."

I struggled to find the strength to do it but after she whipped my chest, I got to work, dancing my tongue around her pussy.

"Yes! Yea! Good boy. Oh you're such a good boy. Lick that clit. Lick it like your life and job depends on it. Don't you dare stop."

She grinded her hips and twirled her pussy on my tongue as her moans intensified. "Yeah. Yes! Oh, you are so good at this. If only you did this well and we didn't have to repeat this experiment, I'd have made you do this to me all day. Ooohhhh yessss. Lick it. Lick it."

After a while of licking, she bent low and fondled my penis, putting us in the 69 position as she held my dick in hand.

"Oh wow, this is a lot of meat. Do you want to stick it in my pussy? Do you?" She asked. I hummed and she laughed. "Well too bad, only one of us is getting fucked today and it definitely isn't me."

Not again.

She picked up my dick and put it in her miurhz gobbling it all up as I moaned in her pussy. The blow job which she was giving me only spurred me harder in licking her pussy which I was now doing with absolute passion. She sucked me so amazingly. The pleasure I got from it was so unreal that I started to throb. My dick began to throb in her mouth. Meanwhile she kept moaning and demanding as I licked her.

She stood up from me and pulled me up before going to her drawer to bring out a frighteningly large and thick purple strapon dildo. I swallowed my spit.

"You know where this is going?"

I shook my head. "Please, it's too big. I can't take it. It will hurt me."

"I didn't ask if you could take it or not because you will take it. So come over here right now and suck my fucking cock." She commanded and I crawled to where she was and took the phallus in my mouth, slowly going up and down. "What do you think you're doing trying to be elegant, princess?" She took the back of my head with both hands and impaled my mouth, thrusting in with her full force as she brought me closer. I coughed, gagged and spat on the floor. She slapped me hard. "Who do you think you are, huh? You spit on the cock. Do you understand me? Do you understand?"

I nodded and again she forced my monster into me with strength unmatched for a woman of her size. She forced it down into my throat and closed my nose, making me choke all over her dick. "I love seeing your eyes water as you choke all over my dick. This is a lesson that needs to be taught. That you cannot be reckless and incompetent in a science lab. If you are going to become a scientist, you have to learn this."

She pulled out of my mouth. "bend your ass over my desk." I did as told and she gave me multiple hard spanks on my ass before applying some lube to my hole. She leaned in, resting her boobs on my back as her dick teased my back door. "I know I've used lube but trust me. This will hurt you and I will love it." She put the bulbous head in my ass and I screamed, losing my breath. "oh, you feel it? That's just the tip baby. This whole ten inch dragon is going inside you," she said and grabbed my hips, pushing further and further into my ass.

I gripped the table, shook my legs around and cried but it was to no avail. She pounded me once the entire monster cock was inside my ass, being as relentless as she could possibly be while still mocking me.

"You said my theory wasn't right? My theory isn't right huh?" She spanked me and placed her hands on my shoulder to push further. She pulled out then pushed in again to hit that spot. I cried and cried till my cries turned to moans. She was even more rough than Emma.

After railing me from the back, she turned me around and flipped me on her desk and started hitting me from the missionary position while jerking off my own penis. "I hope now you can see that your actions have consequences. You should ask my assistants, they're the ones who take this cock when they screw up."

I could barely even process the fact that she admitted to banging her staff as her strapon continued to damage me with pleasure. My mind was exploding with every second and her jerking me only made it better. She lowered her bra and let me touch her soft firm tits which only made this more enjoyable for me. Her tempo never slowed down and before I knew, I was about to cum. I screamed at my loudest when I exploded with her cock in me and she pulled out.

"Taste your ass." She pulled my hair and made me suck off her cock. As I sucked, she brought her phone out and took a picture of me. "Yeah, keep sucking. Emma is gonna love this."

I removed my mouth to challenge her sending this to my boss but she slapped me and shoved my head back into her dick. When satisfied, she pushed me and I landed on the floor.

"Now get clean up and get dressed. We have to redo the experiment you botched. Get ready for another round."

Indeed, I was not ready.

Chapter 3 will see both Emma and Rita tag team Kevin. Stay tuned.

Pegmaster
Pegmaster
120 Followers