Pegging my Boyfriend

Story Info
Fucking my boyfriend with a strap-on.
3.1k words
4.24
50.1k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think that I have said this about Ryan, but he is a deputy US Marshal so he spends a lot of time out of town and travels a lot.

Usually when he would go out of town on business I wasn't able to accompany him. He would be gone for a week sometimes 2 weeks at a time and I was unable to take the time off.

This time however he was only going to be gone overnight and since I was off the following day, he asked me to go with him.

He had to give statements to the DA on a recent case and would only have to be there for couple of hours.

We arrived in the city and checked in to the motel. He offered to get a room at a nicer place but I really didn't intend on doing much but getting high, so I told him to get a room at a place that had smoking rooms.

We got to the motel around 2 and we decided that I would just drop him off at office that he was going to and I would take the car. He said that he would either take a cab back to the motel or have one of the other officers drive him back to the motel.

I drove around and saw some of the local sites. Marijuana was legal here and there were quite a few cannabis shops. I stopped in one of the local shops, bought some gummies, a small container of weed and a new bowl.

I also stopped by an adult shop. I walked around in there looking at the movies and toys and saw one of the most lifelike dildos that I had ever saw. I could get over how much it reminded me of Ryan's cock. Seeing it made my pussy drip. Right next to it was a pretty little purple and black strap-on harness.

I couldn't help but imagine fucking Ryan's asshole with a cock that was just like his.

We had tried pegging before a couple of time, but we really didn't have the right equipment. Tonight that was going to change.

I purchased the dildo and harness as well as a small bottle of lube. I could wait to fuck his ass tonight. My pussy was literally dripping in anticipation as I walked back to the car.

I sent Ryan a quick text to see how things were going and when he thought he would be back to the motel.

He said things were going slow and that he thought he would be done around 8 or so.

I stopped at a local restaurant and had a quick meal. I could wait to get back to the room and try on my new "cock".

Once I got back to the room, I stripped naked and put the harness on. I slipped the dildo into the ring on the front as I stood in front of the mirror. After a few minor adjustments, I looked at how sexy I looked standing there as my 'cock' stood at attention. I lit a cigarette and took a dozen selfies. I walked around the room as my cock swayed back and forth between my legs. Holy fuck was I getting turned on.

I crushed out my cigarette and popped a gummy in my mouth. Then I took out my weed and new bowl and packed it. I brought it up to my lips, lit it and inhaled deeply. As I exhaled I admired how sexy I looked in the mirror standing there naked with that gorgeous strap-on as the smoke billows from full lips.

I sent Ryan pics of myself, making sure that I left the strap-on cropped out. i wanted that to remain a surprise.

While I waited for him to finish up the inquisition, I decided that it was time to watch some porn.

I laid a towel on the bed and slipped the strap-on off. I crawled in to bed and pulled up some pegging porn on my tablet. I watched quite a few different strap-on pegging scenes. They got me very worked up so I slipped the dildo out of the harness and eased it in to my wanting pussy. I worked it in and out for a few minutes bringing myself to my first orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, I lit my bowl and took a another deep drag. I was so fucking baked. Which makes me super fucking horny, so I really pounded my cunt hard. Within minutes, I was squirting hard. It was a good thing that I had laid a towel down.

My phone buzzed, it was Ryan. "I'm on my way to the motel my little stoner princess." The text said.

"I can't wait." I replied and sent him another picture of myself exhausting smoke while I tweaked my nipple.

He sent back the horny emoji.

I got up and hid the strap-on in my bag. I couldn't wait to see his face when he saw me wearing it.

I was laying on the bed simi setting up with my back against the headboard when I heard the door open. I was smoking a cigarette while rubbing my hitichi wand over my clit as he walked in. I took a drag of my cigarette and blew the smoke in his direction. The look on his face was that of pure lust. He shut the door and immediately began stripping out of his clothes, leaving a trail of clothes as he walked to the bed.

He took out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures before crawling up between my legs a to get a closer view of my pussy. Just as he placed his hands around my thighs I came, squirting in his face. He nuzzled up my pussy and passionately licked my. He licked and nibbled on my clit, causing me to have another quick orgasm.

"Jump in the shower babe." I said, "Make sure that wash your asshole good. I want to eat your ass."

Without hesitation he jumped up, headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I followed him in there finishing my cigarette as I watched wash.

I sat down on the toilet to pee.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm trying to pee." I said with a giggle.

"Why are you doing it there? Come get in the shower with me." He said as he sat down on the floor of the tub.

I squeezed my kegal muscles as I stood up, holding in the pee as I walked over to the tub.

I stepped in the shower as he slid under me and began to suck on my clit. I pushed as hard as I could and peed down his neck and chest as he sucked hard on my clit. it was very difficult to stabilize myself as another orgasm rocked through me.

I had to stop, it was hard balancing myself while standing up and peeing.

I went over and sat down on the toilet to finish peeing.

Ryan got out of the shower and grabbed a towel and walked back to the bed towling off as he walked.

He laid down on the bed with his had hanging off of the end and said, "Don't wipe, I will lick your pussy clean for you."

"Really?" I replied, "Okay."

I got up and walked over and straddled his face as he began to lick my pussy clean. It felt so hot and dirty all at the same time.

I could help but stare at rock hard cock. So I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. We 69 as he licked my pussy clean, I shuttered through another amazing orgasm. I raised up off of him and Ryan slid off of the bed and playfully pushed me face down on the bed. He then buried his face in my asshole where he licked and sucked and tongue fucked my asshole. Before he finished he blew as hard as he could into my ass, blowing air up my sphincter.

"Lay back on the bed babe. I want to worship your pussy." Ryan said.

I laid back against the headboard, propping myself up with pillows as he crawled between my legs and slowly made out with my pussy lips. As I pushed out another orgasm, I felt the air come out of my asshole. Ryan kept on eating my pussy. I was mildly embarrassed, but also extremely turned on that he didn't stop eating my pussy even though I had just farted while he was going down on me.

I grabbed my bowl and lit it again as he gently nibbled on my clit. He began to work his fingers in and out of my pussy. he started with 2 then 3 then four. I took one last hit from bowl as he slid 4 fingers in to the knuckle. He was twisting his wrist as he reamed my pussy, stretching it as he went.

I sat my bowl down on the nightstand as he continued to stretch my pussy. I moaned and groaned as he slid up jext to me and kissed ke deeply.

"How many fingers is that?" I asked.

"Four." He replied. "Do you want the whole fist?"

"Yes." I said with a moan.

He kissed me again as his thumb slipped in. He twisted his fist as he worked it in and out. I felt so full. His hand stretched my cunt as another orgasm rocked through me.

He pulled his closed fist out of my pussy, stretching the walls of my cunt forcing me to have another glorious orgasm.

He licked his finger and kissed me tenderly and passionately as my orgasm subsided.

"I want your cock in my mouth now." I said as I pushed him over onto his back.

"Lift up your hips." I said as I stuffed a pillow under his ass. "I want to be able to eat your asshole too."

I pulled out a couple of hair bands and placed one around the base of his cock. I put my hair up with the other one so that it wouldn't get it the way.

Once I had the hair tie around his cock, I pulled it tight and twisted it and slipped his balls through the second loop. His cock and balls looked so full and tight, like his cock was read to erupt at any second.

I took my sweet time playing with his cock. Ryan has a smoking fetish, so I grabbed my vape and puffed on it in between deep throating and stroking his cock and balls.

With his balls stretched tight by the hair band it made it super easy to twist and squeeze them. I took his cock in my mouth nibbling and sucking on the head and gave his balls gentle yet firm swats with my hand.

He moaned uncontrollably as I nibble on the head and squeezed his balls and said, "Bite it."

"Bite it?" I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes baby. Chew on the head of my cock." He replied.

I bit down, not to hard at first, but hard enough to moan. Then I squeezed his balls again. I tasted a drop of pre cum on my tongue and knew that I had him to the point that he would let me do pretty much anything that I wanted to.

I chewed on his cock as he had requested, he was really enjoying this.

I put my fingers in my mouth as I pushed his legs above his head and worked 2 fingers into his ass. I worked them back and forth as I stretched him, twisting and reaming his asshole. I inserted a thrid finger and the look on his face was that of pure extasy.

"I have a surprise for you babe." I said as I got up off of the bed and stepped in to the bathroom. "Stay right there."

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my new harness and slipped it on.

As I came out of the bathroom I took a puff off of my vape and exhaled the smoke in his direction.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your asshole baby?" I asked hungrily.

"Yes my Princess." He answered.

I crawled up on to the bed and positioned myself so that I was squatted below his asshole. I had him hold his legs back as I slowly inserted the tip of my 'cock' in to his asshole. Slowly I worked ut in and out going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

I reached down and stroked his cock with my right hand while working my cock in and out of his asshole. I have to admit that in this position, it was very hard to fuck his ass. After a few minutes I told himnto roll over so that I could fuck him while he was on his stomach. This worked a little better, but it was still difficult, I was only able to get it in a few inches. My legs were getting sore so I withdrew my cock from his asshole and leaned back up against the headboard.

He began kissing his way up my leg and kissed all around my pubic area kissing up my body and sucking hard on my nipples. This really got me turned on. I put my hand and the back of his head and heald his mouth tight against my right tit.

He then kissed his way back down my stomach and when he got to my dildo, he took it into his mouth.

"Does watching me suck your cock turn you on?" He asked as he bobbed up and down.

I had never really been turned on by watching a guy suck a strap-on, but the fact that he called it "my cock" had my juices flowing.

"Yes it does." I replied, "Gag on my cock."

As he gagged on my cock. I picked up ly bowl and took another hit.

I exhaled and said, "I want to ride your cock."

He rolled over and I straddled as he fed his cock into my pussy.

I ground my pussy into him as I lit my bowl and took another hit.

As I rode him to another orgasm, I decided that I wanted to try fucking him from behind while we both stood up.

I sat my bowl down and said, "Stand up babe. I want to fuck your asshole some more."

I slid off of his cock and stood beside the bed stroking my "cock" as I squirted lube on to it. Ryan got up and bend over the bed. I positioned myself behind him and smeared some more lube on his asshole.

I placed the tip of the strap-on against his asshole and slowly but steadily pushed my "cock" into his ass as Ryan held his ass cheeks apart. It was so empowering watching my "cock" sink into his ass. I buried my "cock" in his ass.

I could hear him moaning as my cock went deeper in his asshole. I slid it back out and slammed into him harder. With each thrust I picked up the pace fucking him harder and faster. He let go of his ass cheeks and reached down between his legs and stroked his cock. I gave him a couple of quick swats on his ass cheeks and said, "Take my cock in your ass."

The noises that he made were pure lust, no real words, just gutteral noises.

I stopped and pulled my "cock" out of his asshole so that I could grab my phone and take some selfies of this.

He stood up and I noticed a string of cum that was dripping from his cock. I caught it with my finger and lifted my finger to his mouth. Without saying a word he opened his mouth as I fed it to him.

I walked around behind him and pulled his head back and nibbled his ear before saying, "Bend over slut."

He chuckled and bend back over.

I as I fed my cock back in to his ass, I took a couple of pictures from above.

Once my cock was buried all the way in his ass, I took a few close up pics from the side.

Then I held my phone up and got a few good selfies that showed my face of me fucking him from the side and above.

"Fuck me princess." He said over and over as I pucked up the pace.

I turned on the video and took a video of me fucking him while he begged for me to fuck him harder.

His legs were shaking and he had to use the bed to steady himself as I pounded away on his asshole. I had a few small orgasms as I fucked him.

He looked as if he was about to collapse when I pulled my cock out of his asshole.

He stood up and another drip of cum was hanging from his rock hard cock.

I pointed at it and said, "Looks like you are enjoying yourself." He looked down and without me even telling him to, he scooped it up with his finger and stuck it in his mouth.

"That's so fucking hot!" I said before kissing him deeply.

While we made out and swapped his cum back and forth between our tongues, Ryan unfastened my harness and let it drop to the floor.

He then urged me on to the bed. He crawled up between my legs and guided his cock into my pussy. He kissed me passionately as he ground his cock in to my loose ultra sensitive pussy.

Within a few strokes he was moaning loudly and said, " Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, fill your little slut up with you cum." I replied.

That was all that it took as I felt a warm flood of cum fill my pussy.

He rolled off of me and slipped the hair band off of his cock and balls.

I lit a cigarette and lay back to enjoy the glow of an amazing fuck session.

Apparently, Ryan wasn't done as he slid down between my legs and ate my pussy to another earth shattering orgasm.

I crushed out my cigarette and kissed him. I started at him in the eyes and said, "I love you so much."

He held me tightly and said, "I love you more baby."

We drifted off to sleep tangled up in each others arms.