Pegging My Hubby

Story Info
I find my hubby's secret and confront him.
5.8k words
4.79
14.8k
37
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers

Pegging my hubby

"I know it's easy for you Trudy, but I have no idea how to." I replied in desperation to my best friend of twenty five years.

Tony and I were having what seemed to be continuous arguments and I was at my wits end, it was causing us to slowly drift apart.

Like many couples who had married young, the spark tends to fizzle out into middle age. This was happening with us, Tony was spending more and more time on his computer instead of coming to bed. He spent sometimes three or four hours a night on it after I had gone up to the bedroom. Was he bored with me?

I needed to see into his PC to see what he was doing or even worse, who he was talking to.

The next day at work I spoke to my friend Val, she is the company I.T. expert. She seemed to empathise with my predicament and had gone through the same thing a few years ago. Her advice was to look at his internet history, and if that held no joy then to look into retrieval methods. She gave me the names of a couple of apps to download.

On Sunday morning when he was at his golf day I set about my detective work, our laptop was not password protected so entry to his account was simple. He had been on here until at least 1am this morning, that's when I gave up and fell asleep waiting for him. He had not deleted any history files, probably thinking it was getting late and he would do it another time. Silly man.

What I found shocked me, I mean really shocked me.

We had dabbled with watching porn and to be honest it didn't do it for me, I know he liked it but I found it a bit boring. Too many "oooh's and ahhh's" and "Fuck me big boy" I mean that's not real life is it?

This on here though, this was different. This was perverted, this was just sick!

Pages and pages of women beating men, fucking men up the ass and generally degrading them. A few of the sites even had the male dressed as a woman while the real woman fucked him with a strap-on.

Surely he does not get off to this!

I spent from 9am to 11.30am looking through all sorts of perverted wicked shit and to my utter shame and disgust, I found some of the things quite turned me on. I decided I needed a break from it and he wouldn't be home until at least 4pm, so I had ages yet and poured myself a very strong drink to digest what I had seen.

"Is this why he no longer wants to make love to me." I worried.

It had been weeks since we last had sex. Months...years since we fucked. I mean we used to fuck, not make love, just raw fucking. I miss those days so much. He used to use my body as a vessel, a fuck-toy. God the more I thought about it, the wetter my panties got.

A quick look at the clock and I made my way back into the den to pick up the laptop and sit more cosily on the sofa in the lounge. Padding up the cushions and tucking my legs below myself, I opened it back to the page I left off.

Sound filled the quiet room, "Take it bitch! Take it all the way up that sissy ass!"

the sound of slapping filled the room as the lady on the screen paddled his ass with what looked like a table tennis bat.

"Fuck!" I exhaled, "Fuck!"

I hardly ever swore and here I was doing it every few minutes. I didn't even realise I had somehow subconsciously been rubbing my pussy for god knows how long, when I felt the stirrings of an orgasm sneaking up on me.

On the screen she slammed him face down onto a table and jack-hammered into him with so much force and anger. That did it for me and I went over and fuck me was it a good one. There I go again, swearing. Most unlike me.

The spasms went on and on as she screamed abuse at the poor man under her as she fucked his ass mercilessly.

"Fuck." Again escaped my lips as I came down from the bliss.

An hour later I had closed the lid and erased any trace of my discretions of the morning, I had to air-freshen the lounge as my pungent arousal aroma refused to vacate the room.

I quickly showered and got the dinner on waiting for Tony's return. How the hell would I approach what I had found out, do I keep it secret and go on as we had or confront him? I had no idea. That was when Trudy came to mind.

Trudy had been my best friend since our school days, she had always been the wild one of the bunch. The first to lose her virginity, first to have a threesome, first to, well there were so many firsts I had lost track of them all.

Suffice to say, she was into anything and everything and most would call her a slut, but to me she was my best friend. Although some of her tales did seem so far-fetched that I found it hard to believe half of them. Like old man Johnstone doing her over the kitchen counter when she was their baby sitter as his wife watched tv unsuspecting in the next room. Or the time she blew the taxi driver because her fare was £11 short.

If anyone knew how to approach this, she would.

"Hi, love. Did you have a good round?" I asked as he put his golf back in the utility room.

"It was ok," he replied, unenthusiastically.

"I take it from that response that you lost." I said, trying to sound as sympathetic as I could. When in all honesty I couldn't care a less if the truth be told.

"Hmmm, that smells good, I am starving. Curry?" he asked.

"Yes, chicken," I replied, "its not a scorcher, don't worry, not too much spices. I know your stomach plays up so I left out the hot stuff ok."

He smiled and went to wash his hands in the downstairs loo.

"I hoped we could maybe cuddle up and watch a movie after dinner." I called out as he walked away.

"Yes, that'd be nice." He replied from the hallway.

Maybe I could drop little hints during the movie, I quickly opened my phone to try to find a movie that might be appropriate for the conversation I wanted to have with him. Try as I might I could find absolutely nothing, there were plenty of links to porn sites but I needed to be more subtle. In the end we watched boring tv and hardly spoke a word to each other, I had no idea how to start what I wanted to say. Which brings me to Monday morning on the phone to Trudy.

"I know it's easy for you Trudy, but I have no idea how to." I replied in desperation to my best friend of twenty five years.

"Just tell him," she said.

"How, how the fuck do I say, "Well Tony, I know the deep dark secret you have. Do you want me to fuck you up the ass?"

Howls of laughter came across the airwaves, "Well there is that approach, but I'd go a different way ha,ha."

"Trude, we haven't had real sex in months, how do I get him to even want me just plain vanilla?"

"Have YOU tried initiating it babe, I mean, have you?"

"Well no, but it's clear he does not find me attractive anymore, we used to fuck, you know. I mean really fuck, now I'm lucky if I get a peck on the cheek at bedtime before he heads off to his pc."

I went into detail about the movies and stories I found the previous morning and I opened the laptop to give her the addresses, but the history had been deleted. "The fucker!" I hissed. There I go, swearing again. what had come over me.

"Ok," Trudy said. "Let's think of a way to get it into conversation without him thinking you have been snooping on him."

We came up with a plan.........

*****************************************************************************

It seemed to take an age for Friday to come around, I had not told Tony yet but Trudy was coming to dinner. I know he has always had a secret crush on her for years, to be honest who could blame him, she is 37, blonde hair, a perfect figure and legs that go on and on. All in all, stunning.

When Tony came in from work at 6pm, myself and Trude were seated in the lounge hitting our second bottle of wine and well on the way to a buzzy night.

"Oh hi Trudy, I didn't know we had the pleasure of your company tonight." He beamed as he came in.

"Yes love, she is staying for dinner. Is that ok? Here, sit down and keep her entertained while I go check on the lamb chops."

I made the pretense of going to the kitchen but stayed just outside in the hallway listening to the conversation.

"So, what brings you here, no clubbing it tonight?"

"Nah," she said. "To be honest I needed your other half's advice."

"Oh." he said. His curiosity piqued. "What about, can I help?"

"I am not sure," She said coyly. "It's a bit embarrassing." She was playing a blinder with him.

"Oh, ok. No worries. I am sure you ladies will work it out."

Shit, he had shut the door on that conversation. I walked back in and said, "Dinner in five minutes, can you set the table love."

Tony set off for the dining room leaving me with Trudy, "Start something over dinner." I whispered to her.

"Damn Babes, these chops are lovely." She said, "So much better than the ones I usually get."

"Oh just our normal ones." Tony said.

The conversation was very banal but at least we were talking as we ate.

"So," I interjected looking at Trude. "Tell me what is going on with this Gary bloke, and why do you need MY advice. You are the relationship expert are you not?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well it is a little delicate to speak of over dinner." She said, pointing her fork at Tony.

"Spit it out, Tony won't mind will you dear." I said knowingly smiling inside.

"Well, its Gary. My new fella, we've been exclusive for over a month now but...." She said with her best acting abilities on show. "He wants me to do weird shit."

"Okaaayy" I said, "As in?"

"He wants me to boss him about." She said, lowering her voice to a whisper. Her acting abilities astounded me and even though I knew what was coming, she sucked me in too!

"Sorry?" I said.

"He has asked me to dominate him."

Tony nearly choked on his potatoes coughing and spluttering.

"What?" I said loudly and pressed her for more.

"Not just that, he asked me to peg him." she smiled. "See I told you it was a bit delicate but you kept on, didn't you." she said with a grin.

Tony was beside himself now, his face was the colour of beetroot and it was obvious he was very uncomfortable with this.

I turned to him and said, "Well, that's a turn up innit. She is asking us for advice, as if WE would know anything about, what was it, pegging? What on earth is pegging?"

Tony coughed again trying to clear something that had definitely disagreed with him, he was getting redder and redder by the second.

"I think Tony knows what pegging is." Trudy laughed, "I can tell by the way he has blushed up."

I stared at him, "Well, what is pegging, let me in on it. is it a joke or something?" I said in my most serious voice.

"Erm, cough, cough, I, erm." He flustered.

"Gary has asked me to spank him too. Whip him, tie him up and generally abuse him in every way I can think of.......Men! I ask you, are you ALL like that!" she said, her question aimed squarely at my poor husband who was getting more and more uncomfortable by the second. The poor guy was really starting to squirm in his chair.

"I still don't know what pegging is!" I said loudly.

"Excuse me," Tony said, holding his handkerchief to his mouth and stood rather quickly trying to leave the table.

I grabbed his hand as he was about to leave the room, reveling in his awkwardness at the situation.

"Hold on, what is this pegging thingy she keeps going on about?"

He made a dash for freedom and reached the relative safety of the downstairs toilet.

Trudy laughed so much that she literally pissed in her pants which had us both crying until we couldn't breathe.

Tony was in there for nearly five minutes and I was beginning to think he was in there for the night, but then I heard the bolt slide across and the door opened.

The redness had almost left his cheeks and he came back into the room.

"You will never believe it love, she has told me all about it. Her new bloke Gary wants her to do him up the bum! Apparently you have a little thingy up there that gives you a great deal of pleasure if it is rubbed. Did you know that?"

The redness came again like it was on a switch, I had never seen my husband look more uncomfortable in our whole time together and I loved every delicious minute of it.

"Yes, he wants me to strap on a dildo and dominate him." Trude chipped in, "What to do you think Tony, as a man, what is a man's opinion?"

She asked him with so much conviction, so much realism that she would've won an Oscar for her performance.

"Well, I, er, I...wouldn't personally but, I, erm....do we really need to talk about this over dinner?" He asked looking like he really wanted to be anywhere but here.

He reached around and scratched behind his neck and ruffled his hair, he was finding this conversation horrible, and again I found I loved every excruciating second of it. It was actually making me a little wet between the legs if I am honest.

I decided I wouldn't let the subject drop and said, "Did you know about this little button up your ass Tony?"

"Elaine!" he exclaimed sharply, "Really, come on!"

"No, honestly. I am intrigued, I never knew until Trudy just told me that a man can come by having it stimulated."

"She is right Tony, if a woman gets it just right she can make her man come just by touching it. I have fingered loads of old boyfriends, their prostate orgasms are a thing to behold believe me."

"God I'd love to give it a go." I said. "Of course you would have to be clean." I added.

"For fuck sake Elaine. How the fuck did we get to talking about this?" He muttered looking even more flustered than ever.

The room went quiet until Trudy said, "Well if you must know Tony, we got to talking about this because of your viewing habits."

Just as I though he couldn't get redder, he went a deep maroon.

"I-I," he was finding it hard to breathe now and his hand went to his forehead brushing his hair back as he tried his hardest to speak.

"DO NOT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT." I hissed in my harshest of voices.

He sat almost trembling in his chair. I shuffled mine around slightly and Trudy did the same, effectively trapping him between us.

"So," I said quietly. "You want what Gary wants then eh?"

Where was this forcefulness, this determination to humiliate him coming from? It most certainly wasn't the norm for me, but I found it was turning me on beyond belief. I was loving every single second of making squirm, I loved it so much it actually scared me but I ploughed on relentlessly.

"Your internet history says you want to be dominated, fucked by a strong woman until you cannot take anymore."

He squirmed and looked like he was about to cry, or even faint.

"Answer her Tony." Trudy whispered sexily, "Answer your mistress."

Tony's eyes nearly popped out of his head, mine followed suit wondering where the fuck had she got that from? But I liked it, I liked it a lot.

Tony was still trying to process what was going on around him, I could see in his eyes that he was so confused.

"Let's get one thing straight Tony, we all in this room know the truth. You have been secretly wishing that I, or let's say a woman, any woman, would take you and fuck you. Well, tonight is your lucky night. Tonight consider yourself fucked in more ways than one. It is going to happen with or without your consent, tonight."

I reached across in front of him and high fived with Trudy in front of his scarlet face.

"Now get up those stairs and cleanse yourself thoroughly, and I mean thoroughly. Every little nook and cranny inside and out, we do not want any accidents now do we."

I moved and let him stand and leave the room, he went meekly with his head bowed into his chest. It was clear that he was dying of shame and embarrassment. When he was gone Trudy screamed " YOU GO GIRL!" and hugged me.

"Welcome to the dark side. Feels good don't it." she laughed.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, I had no idea I had that in me. "Fuck! I am so horny right now I could even do you!" I laughed.

Trudy handed over a bag full of sex toys that were hidden by her feet, inside was lube, dildo's, vibrating dildo's, handcuffs and a riding crop,

"Handcuffs and crop?" I asked, a little shocked.

She cracked up saying, "Well, you never know, do you?"

The last things to come out of the bag were douche equipment and soft pink leather belt and buckle set. She showed me the basics on how to wear it and what to do.

"I am amazed how he gave in so easily." She said, "I had no idea Tony was so submissive."

"Nor did I and I've been married to him nearly twenty years, I wonder how long he has had these hidden desires? I thought he was big tough, strong Tony." I said.

"No, No, don't ever think that babes. It is a kink, that's all. We all have them, just because he wants you to do all sorts of kinky shit doesn't make him any less of a man. Get that shit as far out of your head as you can girl!"

"I didn't mean it like that." I started to say and she interrupted me by saying.

"I have fucked so many men in the ass over the years, nearly every man on this planet would do it if there was not such a stigma attached to it, you know, the gay thing. It's all bollocks which they all realise when that prostate orgasm hits. Honestly babes, you will love it."

I held out my arms and we hugged, she had a mischievous look on her face and said smiling, "Are you sure you do not need help, I'm all for helping out friends you know." She winked and laughed again.

"Just remember the douche, the all important douche an hour at least before the main event. Looking at the fire in your eyes I think you better get that upstairs to him now, don't you. Oh, and lube." Laughing again she said "Lube, lube, lube. A girls best friend if you don't include me."

With that she left leaving me to have fun tonight, and boy was I gonna have myself some fun.

***************************************************************************

Twenty minutes later I made my way upstairs, I was shaking in trepidation and mostly probably fear. My assertiveness was not quite as assertive now my friend had left, I was beginning to regret telling her to go but couldn't have really had her stay either.

The shower was running, Tony must be in there. He was actually going through with this, I thought. Channeling my inner strength I turned the door handle to see his clothing piled on the floor, the shower cubicle so steamed that I could just make out the figure in there.

Suddenly the palm of a hand was placed on the glass door and his left thigh was propped just under it balancing on the one leg. I witnessed him take the soap and proceed to lather up between his ass cheeks. Oh God, he is going through with this, my pussy gushed at the thought.

I looked down at the douche pack I held in my trembling hand and made the few steps to the cubicle. I knocked and opened the door, steam gushed out and he screamed like a girl covering himself. I smiled and handed him the pack, I said the one word, it was all that was needed. "Thoroughly," and shut the door.

I was buzzing now, he obeyed me without question by washing and now douching. My goodness, I was literally dripping down there. I rushed into the bedroom and nearly ripped my panties off in the hurry to touch myself, my clit had never been so engorged and was immensely sensitive. It took just half a dozen quick strokes to tip me over and I groaned in satisfaction.

I guessed it would take him another 10-15 minutes in there, I had time to dress the part. Quickly rummaging through my undies draw I found the black silk stockings, garter belt and matching underwear. After getting into the sexy attire I just had enough time to quickly add make-up and brush my hair as I heard the shower stop.

"Get dried, lube yourself up and lay naked face down on the bed." I commanded through the shut door. Silence from the other side, "DID YOU HEAR ME!" I shouted.

"Yes dear, sorry dear." Came the quiet reply.

"I've got him." I thought to myself.

Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers
12