Pegging My Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I descended the stairs looking at myself in the hallway mirror at the bottom, something had changed. Ok I know I still had the figure of my youth but now I looked, confident, more assured. I stepped into the pink belt pulling all the parts into place nice and snug, then slid the matching pink six inch dildo through the hole in front.

It had a smaller, vibrating nub on my side that fitted into my vaginal opening and a small flap at the top that sat on my clitoris. A thin lead was attached by a small plugin with controls that slipped into the belt around my waist.

Slipping my feet into my black stilettoes I walked the short distance back to the hallway mirror picking up the crop from the side table. It felt so strange as the phallus swung side to side slapping against my thighs.

"My God!"

I looked sensational, the cock that was jutting from my crotch gave me the feeling of strength, no.......power.

I felt like I had new superpowers. To say so myself, I looked like a fucking sex goddess. My mind was blown as I stared in the mirror, I was going to shatter his fucking mind to smithereens.

I carefully ascended the stairs in my shoes and quietly made my way along the landing to the bedroom doorway. Leaning on the frame I looked in, he had obeyed my instructions to the letter. Laying naked, face down he had buried his head into the pillows, probably highly embarrassed. I felt a tremendous surge of power as I strode in and approached the bed.

'Whack!'

I brought the crop down onto his buttocks. He yelled in pain and his hands gripped the sheets. The welt appeared almost immediately, I straight pink line across the left buttock and just touching the right.

"Quiet!" I said, sharply.

Looking down I started to feel a little concerned, the welt was rising from the skin and turning red. Shit, had I hurt him? did I do it too hard?

"Does it hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"No......Mistress." He said in no more than a whisper.

It took my breath away.......Mistress.

That word, that word added power upon power into my psyche. It raised my stance another two inches.

"Look at me, look at your Mistress."

Where the fuck did I get those words from? it was almost like an out of body experience and sounded like someone else speaking them.

His head snapped in my direction and his eyes took in my appearance.

"Oh my god, Elaine." He said.

'Whack!" the crop came down hard on his exposed ass making this time an immediate deep red welt crisscrossing the last. This time he screamed loudly, too loudly, I had hit him much harder.

"Mistress!" I commanded.

"Sorry," he whined, rubbing his ass cheek roughly. "Sorry Mistress."

The surge of power hit me like a train, it was like drug and I wanted more, much more.

I had my usually strong minded husband naked as a baby on the bed, and I held the power in my hands to make him do anything I asked. I was making it all up as I went along and knew nothing of what to do really, but why had I not done something like this before. The adrenaline rush was intoxicating and I found myself absolutely soaking.

"Did you lube you ass as instructed?"

"Yes." He nodded.

'Whack! Whack! Whack!' three more blows in quick succession.

"Mistress! Mistress!" he screamed making sure I heard him calling me by that name as his hands came around to protect his ass, I fucking LOVED this.

"Right hubby, by the sites you have been watching, it is more than obvious that you want some of this."

I held the heavy phallus in my hand and made a wanking motion on it, "Isn't it?"

He stayed silent and his features looked like that of a scared little boy, his eyes were beginning to water and I almost backed out. I was about to get on the bed to cuddle him until he nodded.

"Please, be gentle." He said, so softly it almost broke me, almost.

I instructed him to get onto hands and knees and wiggle closer to the edge of the bed. I had never really taken much notice of his ass before, it was just one of those things that were there. Now it WAS right there, right there in front of my eyes. His asshole, his tiny little asshole winking at me wet with lube.

I tentatively touched it for the very first time in our marriage and he jumped taking in a sharp deep breath.

"Do I need to use the crop again?" I said, bringing it close to his ear and across his left cheek.

"No, Mistress. Sorry."

I touched the rosebud again, it was soft like velvet. It contracted to my touch seeming like it wanted to suck my finger inside, I smiled at the thought.

I wrapped my fist around his hanging balls drawing them up closer to his ass and holding them I used my thumb to push into his asshole. The noise that came from his lips was like nothing I had ever heard from him, it was the sound of unbridled pleasure.

I thumbed his ass as I squeezed gently making him squirm beneath me.

I used my knees to nudge his legs wider and lent down kissing his red welts.

"I am sorry about the crop but you gave your Mistress no choice, you want to please her don't you?" I cooed.

"Yes," he sighed. The quickly added "Mistress."

It made me smile inside and out, god, this game was intense. Was it a game or was it real? The thought was fleeting but it was there none the less.

I took more of the lube and squirted an ample amount into my palm. I reached through his open legs to find his cock hanging, I say hanging, it was as rigid as it had ever been in our whole time together. I smothered his cock with the cool liquid and stroked it from root to tip, taking my time on massaging it into the tip. All the time Tony was writhing to my touch, then he started to hump like a dog into my hand.

'Whack!"

It was time to slow up proceedings, I didn't want him to lose it before I did.

I rubbed the dildo across his tight ass-cheeks, flicking it so it bounced into them. Then I pulled them open squirting some more lube onto the small brown opening, I felt him shudder.

"Please," he said again.

I lent down right next to his ear and whispered. "You know you want this, I want it too. Tell me if it hurts and we will go slow."

I snaked my tongue across the earlobe and into the opening and he groaned again.

"Ready."

He grimaced and nodded yes.

I straightened back up and opened his cheeks again placing the head of the dildo at his entrance. Rubbing it up and down his crack and over the rosebud I kept him on edge until I was ready to push. Having never had anal myself I was unsure whether he would be tight, loose, or maybe scream the house down as I entered him. I placed it at he hole and pushed my hips gently at first, it wouldn't budge. Shuffling forward I pushed again, he groaned and sighed as it suddenly popped inside. I froze as he let out a "Ahhhhhh!"

I lent down to instinctively hold him but it unintentionally pushed me in deeper, he made another loud groan as I slid in. I stood up to find the whole thing had embedded itself inside of his bowels. It must have been so lubed up in there that it took no force at all to slip in the whole way. I made to pull out and was half way when his hand came back and grabbed my stockinged thigh.

"Oh, Mistresssss," he sighed, with a hiss.

I stood dead still for a moment trying to process what I had done then felt him push back, he took me the whole way inside again.

"You slut." I laughed.

Then puled back slightly before slamming back in, this time with a little more force. He moaned again but never let go of his hold on my leg.

The sheer feeling over power was overwhelming as I got myself into a rhythm pushing in and out, then I remembered I had the control on my belt. Flicking the switch it took me to the stars, the nub inside me started to vibrate along with the one pushing my clit on every in stroke.

My legs started to shake and I just held his hips as tightly as I could, mainly to steady myself against the onslaught of the impending orgasm.

Tony was moaning and groaning out of control now as I pounded relentlessly and mercilessly into him, his hands were gripping the bedsheets hard enough to tear a hole and still I pounded on.

The feeling of domination had taken over me totally and I didn't care about the man below me now, I just needed my release and it was so, so close.

I could feel my legs stiffen and my stomach tighten as the orgasm got closer, the closer it got, the harder I fucked his ass.

Suddenly the gates opened and the vibrating dildo along with the mental anguish of what was happening took over.

My nails drew blood on his hips as wave after wave drowned my body in spasm after spasm of ecstasy, it seemed to go on and on as if one orgasm bled into another fresh one, one after another after another

I crashed down onto his sweat covered back forcing him to the mattress and was so light headed I am sure I passed out for a second.

After a minute or two we both recovered, "Elaine, Elaine are you ok?"

Tony pushed up off of the bed with me still on his back, my feet came off of the floor as he tried to stand. I slid down his back and the strap-on slipped out of his ass with an obscene pop flicking lube all over the floor.

"Are you ok?" he said concerned, "I was talking to you and had no response, you went limp."

"Fuuuckk!" was all I could reply.

He smiled down at me and took me in his strong arms.

"YUK! You are soaked." I said moving backwards.

His chest, stomach and even his legs were absolutely covered in his cum.

"Sorry," he said meekly and shrugged his shoulders, "You did that."

He told me later that he had come twice while I pounded into him without even touching himself, he tried to but couldn't because I was pumping into him so hard that we would lose balance on one arm. I told him that I had an orgasm like no other in history and we would definitely be doing this again, and soon.

We bathed together soaping each-other's bodies tenderly and thoroughly, cleaning our most precious, and now most sensitive parts. Tony lifted me from the water and wrapped me lovingly in a towel carrying to into spare bedroom, he laid me gently on the bed and kissed me with a passion that had been missing from our marriage for so long.

"Thank you, Mistress." He whispered.

"No, Elaine, I am Elaine. I am only your Mistress when, and only when I take you like the bitch you are. Got it."

He smiled down at me planting a kiss on the tip of my nose.

We had our mojo back and it led to a much more loving relationship, in and out of the bedroom. We got back to fucking, and we fucked and fucked. Sometimes making sweet passionate love and some times Mistress Elaine made an appearance.

We bought our own domination equipment in time and I washed and disinfected Trudy's stuff.

When I returned it all she said I had changed, I was far more confident and self-assured. She loved the new me.

I loved and felt it too.

The End.

12