Pegging Peter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hurt some, but not nearly as much as he'd feared. He held still while the dildo's big knob stretched his asshole, pushing in until it hurt, then drawing back slightly to let him relax. "That's it, Baby," she whispered. "You're doing good." The pressure on his anal ring built and then suddenly released as the big toy slid home.

"Man!" he gasped. That giant pole was all the way up his ass. "That's great!" He rolled his hips slowly, fucking Elana's pussy and working the big dildo stretching and filling his butt.

Elana moaned, getting louder as he went faster and harder. Kyra moved along with him, fucking his ass roughly while he pounded Elana.

"Come on!" Elana cried. "Shoot it for me!" The tension in his nuts built as he slammed her snatch.

"Yeah, Stud!" Kyra gasped. "Give her a hard hot load."

"Here it comes, Baby!" Peter groaned as he pumped heavy waves of cum into Elana's convulsing cunt while she screamed and shook. Kyra was screaming, too.

* * * *

Late that night, Peter lay on the edge of sleep. Kyra was curled beside him, sound asleep with her freshly-fucked butt pressed against his hip.

The day's events drifted through his drowsy thoughts like a fevered adolescent fantasy. It was hard to believe they had been real. But they were, and Elana was coming back tomorrow . . . with her bodybuilder boyfriend.

A moment later, Peter was asleep, dreaming of a big black man with a big hard cock.

To be continued . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12