Peggy Befriends A Fugitive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy glanced down and saw that the boy wasn't lying. He was fully erect, even more so than in the woods, and now the long shank was curling upwards and to the right a bit with the tip of his member peeking out from under the veiny foreskin, bobbing in front of him without being touched, and to the married woman's shame the sight both horrified and aroused her.

"Now the bra Peggy. Set those beauties free," he directed, and like an obedient puppet she reached back and unhooked the tired harness, feeling her pendulous breasts lurch down as it came off, and despite herself she felt her plump nipples swell when the air and Ronnie's eyes hit them. "Gorgeous. Always loved gals with big tits. Now those panties."

Peggy shed the panties, her shame dissipating when Ronnie raved when he saw the ragged dense triangle of dark brown curls around her sex, a far cry from what she usually heard when she didn't garden for a while down there, and now the boy was turning off the shower and stepping out onto the mat.

"Ran out of hot water," he said as he dripped all over the floor, explaining, "I had this all planned in my head, but after seeing you I know I wouldn't last a minute in that sweet pussy of yours like this. Sit on your throne Peggy."

After Peggy sat on the toilet lid Ronnie moved closer to her, his cock still throbbing and wet, and after he got next to her the fugitive let his cock swing towards Peggy's face, leaving no doubt about what was next.

"Keep your hands on your thighs for me," Ronnie instructed as he peeled back his foreskin and put his hands on his hips. "Just stick your tongue out and lick the tip of my dick. Catch my drippings."

Peggy dabbed at the milky white pearl which was at the opening of his weapon, the musky taste making the older woman shiver.

"Look up at me while you lick the slit Peggy," Ronnie said, and as she did he continued. "You know, when I was younger the other guys used to make fun of my cock. Girls? Hell, they were scared of it. That's when I discovered women. Most of them weren't scared. You aren't scared, are you Peggy? That will go away. Now just open your mouth for me."

"Wider," Ronnie declared as he leaned forward, putting the knob of his cock in the married woman's mouth as he cradled the back of the brunette's head and began rocking to and fro a little, easing a little more of his manhood into Peggy's mouth. "Keep looking up at me babe. You're doing good. You like Ronnie's big dick don't you? I'll do all the work, you just keep that mouth open for me."

"Won't be long now," the convict announced as he looked at the woman's lips taking in nearly half of his member. "You're making Ronnie happy, and after you're done Ronnie's going to make you really happy - over and over again. Here it comes woman. Keep looking up at me."

Ronnie held the woman's head in his hands as he felt his orgasm race through his lions, but when he came while Peggy choked a bit she didn't back away, instead letting him coat her mouth and throat with his ejaculations, and she let him keep his dick in her mouth until he was spent and started to go limp.

"That was real good Peggy," Ronnie declared as he helped the middle aged woman to her feet, but when she tried to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand he stopped her.

"No, stay like this for now," Ronnie said as he enjoyed the sight of his semen trickling out of the corners of her mouth. "You still want me to leave Peggy?"

"What was that? Couldn't hear you," Ronnie asked, and after the married woman managed an audible 'no' he nodded. "Didn't think so. Now why don't you dry me off so we can get busy."

Peggy grabbed a towel and rubbed it into Ronnie's scalp, drying it a little before moving down to his shoulders and chest. The lad lifted his arms to allow the older woman to dry his bushy armpits, and Ronnie seemed to notice Peggy's interest as she meticulously rubbed the soft cotton in his armpits.

"You like my pits Peggy?"

"Huh? I uh..."

"Saw you checking them out in the woods that day," Ronnie snickered. "Pretty hairy, huh? Bet I smell better now though. Here, don't be shy."

Ronnie brought his right hand behind Peggy's head and pulled her face under his left arm, and although Peggy resisted at first she found herself following the boy's instructions, kissing and nibbling as her face was held in place, and even when he let go of her scalp Peggy kept lavishing affection .

"You're a kinky gal," Ronnie declared after he finally pulled her flushed face away so she could finish drying him.

Peggy made quick work of most of the rest of Ronnie but took her time when she reached his privates, not longer caring that her interest in the lad's incredible endowment was obvious. After all, she figured, after practically making love to the kid's armpits, her taking forever to wash his genitals seemed normal.

The flaccid hose was like elastic in her hands, and the older woman could feel the organ begin to come back to life as she peeled the foreskin back to dry the bulbous knob beneath it. Ronnie's balls also were dried by the towel, the pouch seeming to be small in comparison to the monster it fueled, but the lad spread his thighs to encourage Peggy to keep drying him there.

"Let's go," Ronnie said after he was dried, but Peggy hesitated, saying she would be right there because she had to pee, but the lad simply said, "Go ahead. Piss."

"In front of you?"

"Yeah, and I'll wash that pussy when you're done," he explained as he grabbed a facecloth and ran it under the warm water. "What's the matter?"

"Not used to going in front of somebody," Peggy said as she sat on the seat.

"Lot of things you're going to do today that you aren't used to doing," Ronnie predicted as the woman finally began to go, the torrent of urine echoing loudly as it splashed into the bowl.

"Spread them Peggy," Ronnie said after she wiped, flushed and stood up, and as she did the boy roughly used the cloth on her opening. "So hairy, and I bet your pussy was wet even before you peed. Am I right?"

Peggy said nothing but grabbed onto the sink for balance as Ronnie worked the cloth inside her thoroughly, her heart racing as the kid seemed to delight in making her squirm.

"There. Now take me to your bedroom," Ronnie said, smacking Peggy's plump rear as she led the way, and when they entered the room he commented, "Didn't make the bed? Just as well. Hop on."

Peggy went over to the night table and put the framed picture of her and Hank face down, but Ronnie put it back the way it had been.

"Not as good as having him in the corner watching me do you, but it'll do. Now spread those thighs for me. Farther, Farther," Ronnie encouraged as he climbed between them, whistling as he grabbed the married woman's knees and pulled her legs upright. "Damn Peggy, your bush goes all the way up your crotch. You even got a little hair around your balloon knot. You like it in the ass?"

"Omigod no. I could never."

"You can and will, but that's for later," Ronnie declared before bending over. "First I want to eat this sweet furry pussy."

The boy put Peggy's legs over his shoulders while burying his face in the wild jungle, his tongue finding the objective right away, and after hearing Peggy moan he looked up through the bush and saw the middle-aged woman squeezing her breasts as he licked away. Seeing that, along with grinding his cock into the bedding, had him hard again just as it seemed Peggy was about to cum.

"I know what you want," Ronnie announced as he rose up to his knees, his re-energized manhood swaying in front of him as he brought it between the older woman's legs.

"Please honey. Easy," Peggy pleaded as the boy rubbed his swollen organ up and down her opening, and as he introduced the crown of his cock to her sex she howled, "No. Easy please. It's too big."

"They all say that in the beginning," he scoffed as he leaned forward. "You'll be singing a different tune later. Damn, you're tight as a virgin."

"No really. Stop. Please honey," Peggy squirmed as she inched away from the intruder. "It hurts."

"How you going to take it in the ass if you can't handle this? Hardly got any of it in," he explained as he pushed a little more of his member into the middle-aged woman who was thrashing from side to side as she was slowly impaled, the whites of her eyes showing. "There you go. Just relax and enjoy it.

"You still want me to stop Peggy?" Ronnie sneered as he slowly retracted himself from the vice-like orifice until only the tip was in her, and as he eased back in he snapped, "Didn't think so. You like my cock don't you? Next time your old man mounts you, you won't even feel him when I'm done with you."

"Please," Peggy gasped in between Ronnie's increasingly quicker thrusts. "Don't talk about him."

Surprisingly Ronnie stopped talking about her abusive husband as he probed deeply into the snug sex, the thud of the headboard against the wall providing rhythm as the old bed creaked and groaned, and the boy noted Peggy's hands digging into his biceps harder and harder as he continued.

"You're gonna cum soon, aren't you Peggy?" Ronnie said as his pace quickened. "Not too big for you now, am I? Am I?"

"No," Peggy whimpered as the boy went into another gear, and soon the only sounds coming out of her mouth were screams as her orgasm roared through her body.

Just when she had begun to stop convulsing another wave of pleasure raced through her lions, causing Ronnie to cackle as he watched the result of his efforts on the older woman's strained beet-red face.

"Here you go Peggy, some grade A baby batter for you," Ronnie announced as he stopped thrusting, holding himself suspended over the drained woman as his cock erupted in her womb, and after his tool stopped spurting and twitching he rolled off of Mrs. Palmer and onto his back.

"I'm thirsty Peggy. Get me a beer," Ronnie said after they caught their breath.

"It's only 10:30," Peggy said.

"I didn't ask for the time, I asked for a beer. Soda. Anything you got," Ronnie said, and after a minute Peggy rolled off the bed, the soreness between her legs making her waddle as she went out to the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator door, she grabbed one of Hank's beers from the back, praying that he wouldn't notice that a can of his Utica Club was missing, and as she felt wetness on the inside she looked down, half expecting that it was blood, but it was only the evidence of her adultery leaking out. Baby batter, Ronnie had called it. She was 51. Was that too old? Besides, the fault that she had never gotten pregnant was hers, or so Hank always insisted because all the Palmer men were incredibly virile.

"Damn, I really popped a load into you," Ronnie chuckled when she returned with the beer. "My cum really stands out hanging on your dark bush, doesn't it?"

"I guess."

"Now while I enjoy my beer why don't you use your talented mouth to get me up again," Ronnie suggested as he propped himself up on the pillows to watch.

"Ronnie. I can't. That was wonderful, but I'm too sore," Peggy protested.

"No problem. I'll be happy to stick this monster into your ass then," he mused aloud as he wiggled his limp hose idly with his right hand while drinking with his left. "Either way, it's going in you somewhere. I ain't done by a long-shot. Hell, two months without pussy made me crazy, so I got a lot of making up to do, so climb on and start sucking."

Gingerly, Peggy got onto the bed and knee walked up to Ronnie's hip, lifting the heavy flaccid hose upright and bowing her head.

"Damn woman, you're so sexy like that, with your tits swaying down in front of you," Ronnie opined as Peggy put the spongy dick in her mouth. "It'll get easier to handle when it starts getting hard again. Nice, You go girl. You know how to suck dick, that's for sure."

A minute or two later to Peggy's surprise her efforts were shows signs of success as the shaft of the boy's penis began to firm up in her fist while she gobbled the rest. As it got harder, it did get easier to suck and jerk but she found that despite her best efforts she could only get about halfway down the monstrous organ.

"That's it, pump it and suck it. Look at you trying to deep throat me. I knew you were crazy," he declared as he watched the knob of his manhood get sparkling with the older woman's saliva, and when he was fully engorged the convict squirmed out from under Peggy and positioned her on all fours.

"Please don't Ronnie," the middle aged woman begged when she feared he was going to try and take her anally, but instead she howled when he shoved his manhood into her pussy instead.

Her pleading for him to be gentle fell on deaf ears as the headboard crashed into the wall from the ferocity of his thrusts. It was as if he was taking out the abuse her husband had give to him as he grabbed the back of her scalp and yanked her head back while snarling obscenities.

"Want me to stop?" he growled as he fully impaled the correction officer's wife with his over-sized organ. "Say the word and I'll stop!"

Peggy said nothing, her vocal chords seemingly paralyzed by the orgasm roaring though her body, and after she stopped cumming he kept going until he let out a feral roar while filling her womb with his seed. Only then did Ronnie let go of her hair and let her go face first into the bedding.

"I'll be back tomorrow, bright and early," Ronnie said to the lifeless form on the bed as he got dressed

"This is too dangerous Ronnie," Peggy told him but all he did was to mention the name of a lubricant he wanted her to get at the drugstore before he returned.

"I can't go into Marra's Pharmacy and ask for something like that," she complained when he pictured herself going up to the old pharmacist to ask for a tube of Anal-glide, even if she could get there and had the funds.

"What do you mean you can't afford it? Nice house like this and the big bucks your shithead husband makes?" he snarled but she explained.

"He doesn't give me any money. Not a cent," she told him. "Same as why I don't have a car. Hank wants to know where I am all the time. Once a week he takes me to the store, watches what I put in the cart like a hawk and pays for everything at the register."

"You kidding me? No wonder you like me being all dominant with you."

"I don't like it," Peggy sniffed. "Not really - but I like you I guess."

"And he doesn't make you cum like I do, does he?" he asked, and when she didn't answer right away he insisted. "Does he? I bet the closet homo doesn't even try."

"No," Peggy admitted. "He doesn't, but you can't keep coming to the door. He's going to catch us and if he does, he'll kill me."

"Not if I'm here, I just can't figure out why you stick around here. Been married all these years and you've got no kids, no life, and you don't even have two pennies you can rub together."

"Where would I go?" Peggy wondered aloud.

"Anywhere is better than this. Hell, you and me could hit the road. Maybe jump a freight train and make a new life," Ronnie suggested but she shook her head.

"Oh well. I offered. Tomorrow," was his reply.

***

Ronnie came to the door the next day and after debating with herself Peggy finally answered the knock. Ronnie came the next day as well, and the middle aged woman didn't bother hesitating because she knew she really wanted to be with him. Peggy even began fantasizing about running away with the convict, even though she knew it would never happen.

Ronnie didn't come back the next day, and occasionally Peggy would go to the back window to see if he was making his way out of the woods. After going to the bathroom she emerged and saw Hank's work car parked in the driveway. After mouthing relief that the boy hadn't shown up after all, she heard a commotion at the side of the house, and when she saw her husband's fists pummeling Ronnie as he staggered around handcuffed she let out a cry and went to the door.

"It's all right Peggy. Stay in the fucking house," he barked as he threw Ronnie against his car, and as he frisked him she prayed he didn't notice his clothing. "Caught this scumbag lurking around the house when I pulled up. Lucky for you I came home. Probably saved you from getting raped,"

Peggy was horrified, and winced when she saw Ronnie's swollen face with blood pouring out of his nose. After roughly shoving the boy into the back seat of his car Hank slammed the door and looked at his knuckles before addressing his wife.

"This could mean a promotion for me," Hank declared before hopping in the car, and as he looked over his shoulder Peggy blew Ronnie a kiss that she doubted the lad could see given how swollen his eyes were, but when she saw him give a little smile in return she knew different.

***

Epilogue...

Hank came into the bedroom toweling himself off after his shower, and as Peggy sat naked on the edge of the bed she listened to her husband explain once again how he had heroically captured Ronnie after a brutal fight. Peggy caught herself mumbling something about wondering how Ronnie could have done anything with his hands behind her back but bit her tongue.

As Hank came up to Peggy, pulling on his stub while preparing to stick it in her mouth, she looked in horror at the can of Crisco shortening on the end of the dresser, something she had forgotten to put away. Hank was too preoccupied to see it, and as was their custom after he got hard Peggy was pushed on her back and he mounted her without foreplay.

Hank thrust hard and fast and was done as quickly as usual, and after he rolled over and began snoring Peggy crept out of bed and after putting away the Crisco took one of her husband's old gym bags out of hiding. Peggy had earlier stuffed it full with some clothes and a few personal items, and after she set it by the door she went to Hank's work pants hanging on the back of a chair.

Peggy grinned when she saw that like usual his wallet was stuffed with money so he could play the big shot at the bar after work. She took it all, and even grabbed the change out of his pockets, wincing when a couple of coins noisily hit the floor. Gingerly removing his keys Peggy took the ones for the car and left the rest before heading for the door, never hesitating or looking back.

She had decades to plan this but had only really considered it after seeing Ronnie getting hauled back to jail. She wouldn't be joining him on the road but he had inspired her to do what she should have done years ago, so Peggy drove into town and parked in the back of the bus station parking lot, took out the ignition key and at the last minute flattened the two tires on the far side.

Peggy then walked down the deserted street towards the train station a couple of miles out of town, and although the bag was awkward and her feet hurt by the end of the journey, the thought of Hank chasing after her kept her legs moving fast. Peggy looked at the schedule of outgoing trains and picked one that was leaving soon and a decent distance away at random.

Peggy didn't know anything about Syracuse, New York but that didn't matter because that wasn't her final destination. She was going to take another train somewhere else when she got to Syracuse, or maybe a bus. Anything to make her harder to track because when Hank finally caught up with her she would get what Ronnie got in spades.

"Not when he catches up with me. If," Peggy assertively told her reflection in the train window as she looked out into the darkness, because as Ronnie had told her, anything was better than what she had left.


12