Peggy Carters Final Mission Pt. 02

Story Info
Peggy Carter becomes the perfect housewife.
5.8k words
4.73
2.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since Peggy had found the safe at Jenny's house, since she had been found pleasuring herself in their kitchen. To her it seemed much longer. Time here moved so slowly, the intelligent agent was used to having much more excitement to fill her days, now she had to simply remain in her guise as a pleasant housewife, her brain going dull with nothing to sharpen it.

She had requested the tools necessary to break into the safe from the SSR but they had told her it would take a little while to get what she needed. In the mean time all she could do was keep up appearances, and to her surprise she was actually slipping into the role quite well.

It certainly helped that Jenny and the other housewives were constantly coaching her on how to improve her cooking skills, how to clean her house better, how to please her husband. They were always just popping over or inviting her to come and see them. The tight knit gaggle of women were seemingly highly invested in how Peggy was coming along as a housewife.

She might find it endearing if it was the life she actually wanted. She did enjoy their company when they weren't constantly trying to train her as a housewife. The women were so happy and full of energy, she couldn't help but warm to them.

Since that first drunken afternoon and her embarrassingly public erotic dream she had gone for a few more drinks with them, and a few more makeover sessions. Every time they would wash her hair and usher her to that big clunky hair dryer, the device making her head warm and tingly as she fell into a cozy sleep. Luckily she hadn't touched herself again during any of these sessions, but the dreams had continued at home.

It had started the first night after she had dreamed of Steve. He had come to her again, peeling off the covers to reveal her skimpy nightgown. From there his hands had been all over her, his lips pressing against her own as she moaned deeply. She had woken up feeling a dampness between her legs and a lustful desire that hadn't quite been satisfied.

She didn't know why but her dreams had never taken her all the way. Steve never actually had sex with her, always stopping right when she was on the edge of an orgasm. Due to this frustrating lack of release she had become increasingly horny, and with only one man around she had begun noticing Johnny a lot more often.

She had tried to ignore it at first but the young man had seemed increasingly handsome and more desirable the longer she stayed around him. With only these housewives to talk to she began to miss him whenever he wasn't around, feeling a little tingle of excitement whenever his car would pull into the driveway.

At first he had been a little nervous and shy around the feisty female agent. But the more she softened, the more she cooked and cleaned for him, the more he began to treat her like his actual wife. He was a little shocked the first time he had come home to find dinner waiting for him, but he now expected it every night.

He had come to think that her whole tough independent woman act was just for show, he could see the small smile she tried to hide when he complimented her cooking, the way her make-up always seemed recently applied when he came through the door.

The other guys at the SSR thought he had gotten the short straw being cooped up with such a bossy dame, but they hadn't seen this emerging housewife he had seen, it was enough to make him wish this assignment would never end. Wouldn't they both be happier staying like this? Him remaining an agent and Peggy his humble homemaker?

He would look at her sometimes when they were across the dinner table. Or when they were listening to the radio in the evenings. His mouth so close to making the words he needed to tell her, that he truly believed this was where she belonged. Living so closely together he had gotten to see more of her than he'd ever hoped. He had caught her in her nightgown a few times, the silky material hugging her womanly curves in a sensual display that was breathtaking.

Just the other day he had gotten up a little earlier than normal and as he walked past her room he had seen her in just her underwear. She had absent mindedly left the door open just enough for him to see. She had been sitting on the edge of the bed in just her black bra and panties, one leg stretched out as she rolled her stockings up her juicy thighs.

Johnny had froze in place, unable to take his eyes off of the intimate feminine moment, imagining himself throwing open the door and taking her right there. He had stood there watching as she rolled up each of her stockings carefully, running her hands along them, pinching at them slightly to make sure they were taut to her legs before clipping them onto her garter belt.

She then gave the straps of her bra a little tug, her hands going to her large breasts to make sure they were properly supported. She had stood from the bed and he had realised she would soon turn around. He had moved on quickly, hurrying downstairs as he felt his heart beating hard in his chest.

It was now Monday morning, the start of the third week of waiting for the tools she needed to crack the safe. She was afraid that in this little community even the phone lines weren't safe, so her and Johnny had agreed that he would be her only communication with the SSR.

That meant that she had to wait all day, only for him to come back and tell her that the tools still hadn't arrived. She knew that no-one at the SSR was taking her seriously, that this had probably been put at the back of the line in procurements. But she also knew that eventually they would have to give in to her demands.

She was washing up while Johnny finished off the breakfast and coffee she had made him. Finishing before he did she joined him at the table, discussing her plan to meet the girls again and his to add another file to the daily reports of their mission and chase up the tools request.

He finished the last of his coffee and rose from his chair as he said "Alright hun, gotta go to work" he had started calling her that every now and then, at first jokingly but now it seemed more natural, she had at first rolled her eyes but now had come to crave the affectionate nickname.

She smiled at him then glanced disapprovingly at his tie, quickly catching him at the door before he could leave "Honestly I don't know how you've survived so long without a wife" she said as she turned him around and began fixing his tie.

He could feel the heat from her body as she adjusted the tie, feel the closeness of her breasts to his chest. His heart was racing as he remained completely still, afraid of breaking this intimate moment, his eyes fixated on this perfect woman. She finished, looked at the tie with a satisfied smile, then put one hand gently on his chest and said "Alright have a good day at work dear". She then leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips.

The casualness of the action had surprised even her. They both froze, looking at each other in shock, neither of them sure of what to say. She had been so comfortable in the role of his wife, the cooking, the fixing of his tie, that the kiss had just seemed the natural next step. Now though she felt her cheeks blushing with embarrassment.

"Oh... I... Sorry, I just got carried away...I'll see you this evening" Peggy stammered. She was too humiliated to even wait for his response, and she rushed off upstairs. Johnny meanwhile was ecstatic, he still had a huge smile on his face by the time he got to work, still able to feel the softness of her lips against his.

Peggy had been unable to think of anything else all day, cleaning furiously as she unsuccessfully tried to get it out of her mind. What had she been thinking? But that was exactly the problem, she hadn't been thinking at all. This whole housewife act had been turning her brain to mush, her actions, even her thoughts seemed so carefully controlled and painfully limited. For that brief moment she had forgotten she was an agent at all. For only a second she really had become that young man's faithful wife.

It scared her how her own personality had slipped away, how it had been replaced with someone far more submissive. She was back in control now but that side of her was still there, hell she was vacuuming the living room in a pink dress right now. A few weeks ago she'd hardly have recognised herself.

It was one of the dresses Jenny had bought her as a present, another nudge toward being the ideal woman for her man. It was frustrating how Peggy had come here to save Jenny, to reverse whatever brainwashing had occurred, and yet her old acquaintance had so far had much more of an affect on her. Both of them now looking and acting like perfect housewives rather than the strong and capable agents they had once been.

It was all too much for Peggy. The isolation, the constant adjustments of her personality. It was soon going to be lunchtime when she usually had drinks with the girls and a little makeover, and she was ready to drink all her troubles away. The girls always made these fruity cocktails that masked the alcohol completely. Peggy couldn't tell them what was bothering her, so when she arrived she simply downed half a glass as soon as it was handed to her.

She could hardly say she was flustered by kissing her husband this morning. Any one of them could either be a victim of brainwashing or working for whoever was doing it. She simply smiled along as they told their stories and joked about whatever their husbands had been doing recently, quietly getting drunker and drunker as she tried to not let their personalities rub off on her more than they already had.

The room was spinning, her thoughts fuzzy and unclear. When the time for her makeover came Peggy stood and almost fell right back down onto the couch. The girls all giggled at her stumbling, Jenny hopping out of her seat to take Peggys arm and guide her into the kitchen "Oh dear you really cant hold your drink. Let's just do your hair and get you into the drying chair sweetie"

Peggy smiled and leaned against her friend as she mumbled "You're so nice... and pretty... what happened to you Jenny?" Jenny just let out a small laugh as she guided Peggy into the kitchen, finding her drunk mumblings humorous.

She soon had Peggy sitting down, leaning back in the sink and washing her hair, watching that warm smile that would spread across Peggy's face as her eyes closed. Peggy let out a small sigh as she enjoyed the feeling of Jenny's fingers running through her hair, massaging her scalp.

Peggy's hair was soon put in curlers, a process she was now overly familiar with, then she was guided down to the chair with the dome shaped dryer. Her eyes closed the moment she leaned back in the chair, and Jenny knew that she would once again be falling asleep. She lowered the dome down around her head and calmly flicked the switches, hearing the soft hum of the device as it began it's work.

Jenny looked down at Peggy sleeping peacefully, her hand reaching out and gently stroking her cheek. "I'm so glad you came here Peggy. I'm going to take good care of you" She said softly. With that she happily walked away, closing the door and leaving Peggy to lie there as her mind began to feel warm and tingly.

It didn't take long for Peggy to have that same sexual dream, seeing Steve standing over her, feeling his hands on her breasts, his lips against hers. Then his hand began sliding up her dress, caressing her inner thigh as she moaned and writhed to his touch.

As he touched her panties she closed her eyes and moaned deeply, opening them just as she felt his fingers teasing her folds. As she opened her eyes in the dream she gasped. She saw that Steve had transformed into Johnny, her fake husband that she had kissed this morning.

His fingers slipped inside of her. She moaned and tried to say something, but his lips were already pressing against hers, muffling her words as his tongue explored the confines of her mouth. She tried to wriggle away but he was so forceful, she soon found her eyes closing as she gave into the pleasure, enjoying the sexual dream as she finally gave in to her feelings for Johnny.

Unfortunately, just like with her other dreams, she couldn't seem to find the release she yearned for. His fingers brought her right to the edge of climax without coming to orgasm. She was still moaning and writhing when she heard a man's laugh, and the words "What do we have here? Are you a present for me?"

This didn't feel like a dream any more. Her eyes opened, she gasped as she saw that once again she had unbuttoned the top of her dress. She had been massaging her breasts with one hand, while fingering herself with the other.

Worse than that, Jenny's husband Stanley was standing over her, smugly smiling down at her as she humiliated herself in front of him. She rushed to cover herself, franticly buttoning up her dress as Stan laughed and said "Oh now you're shy? You seemed to be enjoying yourself a moment ago"

Peggy was still very drunk, so her fingers fumbled with the buttons for longer than she would've liked. She barely managed to close her dress as she slid messily off the chair, mumbling "I don't know what you've done to Jenny but I... Oh!"

She almost stumbled to the floor in her messy steps. Stan reached out to grab her arm, steadying her and pulling her in close as he said "If you were my wife, I'd put you over my knee for what I just saw, and I'll be telling your husband to do so."

Peggy trembled in his grasp, her eyes flickering past him as she considered calling out to Jenny for help. Then she looked back to him as she realised no help would come, trying to sound brave but failing due to the alcohol and her fear "You... You cant... I wont let you tell me what to do. Take your hand off me" She wrenched her arm away from him but the motion was so forceful she stumbled backward and fell to the floor messily, landing on her butt and moaning in pain.

"Look at you, you cant even stand" Stan said with a condescending tone as he looked down at her. Peggy's hand went to her head as she groaned and tried to stop the room from spinning. He was right, she couldn't even get to her feet, she was stuck here on the floor, feeling like she might pass out at any moment.

"I'm going to take you back to your husband now Peggy, understand?" she moaned softly and nodded her head. That was all Stan needed and he took a step forward, reaching down for her. To Peggy's surprise he grabbed her waist, yanking her to her feet then crouching down just a little bit. He pulled her forward and she slumped over his shoulder.

He stood up fully, hoisting her into the air as she wriggled gently on his shoulder. "Hey... What are you doing?" she said as her legs kicked up and down, her head leaning up from his back. She felt his arms wrap around her thighs, then yelped as he smacked her on the butt, her flowing dress giving her little protection from his hand.

"Settle down. I told you I'm taking you home, keep wriggling around and I'll give you the spanking your husband should have" He said in a stern tone. She didn't stop fast enough for his liking, so he gave her another firm smack on the butt.

This time she went still, her moan of pain followed by her body going limp over his shoulder. She let out a soft whimper as she realised there was nothing she could do. Stan waited until she was completely still then he said "Good girl" before carrying her out of the kitchen.

The living room was empty except for Jenny, Peggy now realising she'd been asleep for longer than she thought. The other women had already gone home. Jenny stood from where she was sitting, putting down her homemaker magazine as she said "Oh my! I'm so sorry dear, I didn't realise she had drunk so much" Stan replied calmly "It's fine, I'll get her home. Back in a sec". Neither of them spoke to Peggy as she was carried out of the house.

Johnny had just pulled into the driveway. He walked up to the door and went to open it, then he heard his name being called from behind him. He recognised Stan's voice but he never could've imagined what he'd see when he turned around. Peggy's backside was sticking up on Stan's shoulder, her legs draped down his chest with his arm wrapped around her thighs.

For a second he thought their cover might have been blown, that she had been knocked out or worse and Stan was about to do the same to him. His mouth hung open, luckily pausing for long enough so he wouldn't say anything stupid. "Your wife had a bit too much to drink. I think I should come inside"

Johnny finally snapped out of his stunned look and said "Uhhh ok. Sure. Come in." Johnny had liked Stan when they had talked at the barbecue. Since then he and Stan had talked a few more times, the older man teaching Johnny about how he should treat his wife. But now he was a little nervous. He opened the door and tried to hide his fear.

*

Peggy's eyes fluttered open when she heard the door closing. She was lying on the couch and hadn't caught a word of Johnny and Stan's conversation. Her head lifted up, still feeling groggy as she saw Johnny coming into the living room, having just let Stan out. He walked up to her, standing over her as she looked up at him with a shy and embarrassed expression.

Before she could say anything, Johnny said "Me and Stan had a little conversation about your behaviour today" He let the moment sink in, let her feel the rising dread from what he was about to say. He had just had quite an educational conversation with Stan, and he wanted to enact more control over Peggy.

"He said I should give you a spanking for being so inappropriate" Peggy's eyes went wide with fear as she replied "No! You... You wouldn't" She had seemingly accepted the fact that this was an act Johnny could to her whenever he wanted.

Johnny smiled at the fact she hadn't refused, hadn't become outraged, she was actually afraid that he was going to put her over his knee. He continued acting like a stern husband as he replied "I absolutely would. Do you think what you did today was acceptable?" Peggy remembered how she'd been caught with her breasts exposed, with her hand fumbling around beneath her panties. She blushed as she shyly replied "No..."

Johnny continued his disapproving look as he said "So you agree you need to be punished?" Peggy's head felt so disorientated, she felt so different. The alcohol had weakened her, but there was something else, something that made it feel like a stranger was saying the words when she mumbled "Yes..." Johnny smiled. He had her now, just as Stan had said. With a firm hand he could bend her to his will, and he had more in mind than just a spanking.

"Good. Then we're in agreement. But I think that dress will get in the way. Take it off and then we'll start." Johnny stood there, leaving Peggy in a terrifying silence, his expectation looming largely as she went over his demand in her head.

She felt herself slowly lifting from the couch, rising to her feet, her mind telling her to stop but her body refusing. Johnny sat down to watch as she stood before him, her hands trembling as she reached up and began unbuttoning her dress.

For Johnny this felt like a dream, in fact it was a dream he'd had dozens of times. But now this was real, this was actually happening, she was willingly going to strip to her underwear right in front of him. Each button was undone slowly, her eyes cast toward the ground as the dress was opened more and more.

Finally she reached the last button, opening the two sides of her dress like she was revealing a present. After weeks of catching small glances, he was finally able to see her glorious breasts right in front of him. They were like two large juicy melons, stretching out her bulging black bra.

She slipped one arm out and then another, sliding the dress down her torso, before bending over to shimmy it down her the curve of her hips. It slid slowly down her long legs, revealing her garter belt, panties and stockings, the dress crumpling at her feet. She stepped out of it, slipping off her shoes as well, her nylon clad feet pressing softly into the ground. She then stood in front of him, blushing in just her underwear. Johnny's eyes travelled up and down her scantily clad figure in awe.

12