Peggy Carters Final Mission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That view from the crack in the door couldn't compare to this. She was so womanly, so curvaceous and soft, and yet her plump assets were firm in their defiance of gravity. He realised he had been holding his breath and quickly snapped back into the role of stern husband. He remembered what Stan had told him about how to treat her. "Very good Peggy." He said firmly, then he patted his thigh and said "Now lie over my lap"

She took a step to the side of his lap, pausing as she hung onto the shreds of her dignity. Her hands intertwined as she nervously looked down at his lap, wondering why she was just submissively going along with this. She was shaken out of her nervousness as she heard Stan's harsh tone "Right now Peggy"

Her body complied and she leaned down, her hands steadying herself on his legs as she put her hips onto his knees. Her toes arched upward as she settled her weight down. Johnny placed his hand gently onto her back, still worried that he might break this magic spell.

He felt the warmth of her skin against his hand, sending a tingle through his arm. He then looked at her backside, her panties perfectly taut against her beautifully rounded ass. His hand hovered above it, still a part of him in disbelief that this was happening, then he lowered it, firmly resting his hand on her bottom.

Peggy could feel his hand on her ass, blushing even more as she turned a light shade of red. Then she heard him say "Okay Peggy, I'm going to start now. I'll stop when I think you've had enough" she whimpered softly in reply "Al... Alright..."

He lifted his hand, immediately wanting to feel her ass again. He brought it up high then brought it slamming down. "Oh!" she gasped in pain as she felt the stinging smack, her ass jiggling to his assault. He smirked at her feminine yelp, then brought his hand up and slapped her rear again.

He didn't know what was happening while he was away, what her little girlie get togethers were doing to her. But whatever it was, he intended to take full advantage. Her weakness only made him feel stronger and more in control. He could feel his confidence growing as he began spanking her to a steady rhythm.

Again and again his hand came down, spanking the woman he had once been so nervous around, the soft flesh of her backside the perfect sensual target for his hand. It was like spanking a firm pillow, her supple skin yielding to his palm so easily, making her gasp, moan and writhe on his lap, much to his delight.

He kept going until he saw her ass becoming red, heard her gasps die down into whimpering moans. Only then was he satisfied she had been appropriately humbled. Stan had told him a good spanking was necessary for a wife, not just as a punishment but to simply establish your control. Johnny hadn't mentioned the fact that she wasn't really his wife but he had listened intently to the mans instructions, taking in every word of his guidance on how to properly control Peggy.

He had seen the change in her over the weeks, felt her kiss him this morning. He couldn't wait any longer, he had to have her. His hand came to a rest on her backside, letting it rest there as Peggy let out breathless sighs. Her backside was throbbing with pain as she tried to slow her breathing.

He then gave her a gentle pat on the butt and said "Stand up now Peggy, it's time we talked about your behaviour" He stood her up then quickly turned her around and sat her back down again on his lap. He pulled her against him as she curled up on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder as she whimpered and fought back tears.

He could feel her trembling in his grip, feel her heavy breathing as she melted into him. He held her tightly, stroking up her arm and along her hair as he soothed her. "Shhhh it's over now Peggy. Are you sorry for what you did today?". Keeping her head resting on him she whimpered "Yes"

He kept stroking her as he said "You were supposed to be getting closer to the enemy, and you ended up touching yourself in front of them. Is that because you're desperate to have sex, Peggy?" She felt so embarrassed, but she couldn't hide the truth and she replied "Yes"

He knew he was close now, and he carefully continued "So you agree if you were having sex regularly, you wouldn't have jeopardised the mission?" She paused as she realised the implications of what he was making her say, then she remembered the sex dream she had with him and replied "Yes"

He patted her arm and replied "Good. So you agree having sex is what's best for the mission?" She knew that's what he was going to say and instantly replied "Yes" he let that moment sit for a minute, let her admission hang in the air as she remained on his lap in just her underwear. Then he slid his arm under her legs, his other around her back, gripping her tightly as he said "Then lets get you to bed"

Rising up from the couch he cradled her in his arms, carrying her upstairs like his bride. He opened the door to his room, carrying her inside and laying her down on the bed. She looked up at him and watched as he began taking off his shirt. Her skin felt hot as she watched him, her hands already going to her body as she played with herself. This felt like just one long continuation of her drunken sex dream, the spanking having broken down the last of her will.

He stripped down to his boxers and joined her on the bed, pressing down on top of her as he kissed her. This wasn't like the gentle kiss from this morning, this was hungry and passionate, using her mouth as he wanted, his tongue darting inside as he kissed her deeply.

As he kissed her he pulled her up from the bed, just enough to slide his hand under her and unhook her bra. But he didn't pull the bra away just yet, he let it sit atop her breasts, held in place only by gravity as it rested on the two soft mounds.

He kept kissing her, his hands coming up to grope her breasts, pressing down firmly into the malleable flesh, her huge orbs yielding to his touch, squeezing down and springing instantly back up. Her bra slid around her breasts, threatening to come away whenever he deemed it. He kept kissing and fondling her, grinding his erection against her panties as he felt the burning fire between her legs.

In one sudden move he ripped her bra away, pulling it off her arms as he exposed her magnificent bosom. His hands instantly came back down onto her breasts, kneading them like soft dough with his firm fingers. He pinched her perky nipples, making her gasp. Then his mouth moved lower as he kissed and nibbled at them.

Peggy was writhing and moaning loudly now, her hips bucking up from the bed with the yearning need for him to be inside of her. His hands moved lower, caressing down to her thighs, to the waistband of her panties, sliding his fingers under them. Then in one firm tug he pulled her hips up from the bed, yanking her panties down her legs, the material sliding along her stockings as he slipped them off.

He looked down at her wet orifice and quickly finished undressing himself. Kneeling between her spread legs he prepared his hard erection to enter her. Her breasts heaved up and down, her eyes looking to his cock, her mouth hanging open as she took breathless moans in anticipation. He moved closer, so close until he could feel the heat from the mouth of her arousal, his manhood throbbing in response.

Then he pushed the tip past her folds, burying the head of his cock into her as he took hold of her hips. He slowly began pushing forward, guiding his cock deeper into her, his shaft slowly disappearing as he felt it being gripped by her warm canal.

Peggy moaned loudly as she felt him entering her, felt herself stretching to accommodate him, her body tingling with an overwhelming pleasure that made her feel dizzy. He slowly pulled back to just the tip then thrust again, beginning his rhythmic motions as he began pumping his hips back and forth.

He fucked her with a fervent passion, his cock thrusting in and out of her faster and faster. Peggy was in sheer ecstasy, her mind and body completely overwhelmed with the erotic sensations rushing through her. The feeling between her legs was sending shockwaves throughout her body, a pressure building within her as she was finally fucked the way she needed.

He kept going and going, then suddenly pulled out, flipping her over to take her from behind. She felt his hands grasp her hips then his cock burying itself inside her again, pushing right back in to the tight confines of her dripping wet pussy. Her curvy hips were finally being used for what they were made for, as the perfect handles to be tightly gripped as she was ravished.

Johnny's fingers squeezed her hips tightly as he rammed into her like a jackhammer, pulling her back into him with every thrust, keeping her body moving in time with each of his forceful motions. His hips slammed into her ass, the soft smack joining the wet sound of his cock drilling in and out of her.

He could feel her legs trembling, feel her moans becoming faster and louder. He wanted to see her expression when she came, so he flipped her over and pressed down on top of her again. He guided his cock back inside, barely giving her a second before he began fucking her hard. His mouth clamped down onto hers and he kissed her, muffling each of her gasping moans.

Her legs wrapped around him, never wanting to let him go as the pressure finally reached its boiling point. She hit an orgasmic climax, titling her head back as she moaned like a feral animal, her whole body shuddering with an explosive orgasm.

The sensations tingled throughout her whole body, like an electric current it travelled through her, making her toes twitch and her mind swim in ecstasy. Johnny kept going, more aroused by feeling her orgasm, feeling her body shuddering around his cock. He soon came as well, his cock shooting streams of his seed deep inside of her, filling her with his warm semen.

They collapsed onto the bed, Johnny pulling her against him, resting her head on his chest as he held her in the warm afterglow of their sex. He held her, feeling her breathing slow, their heart rates coming down in unison as their bodies remained entwined.

Peggy couldn't even think straight, couldn't focus on anything other than how good this felt, and soon she found her eyelids fluttering closed. Johnny lay there with a big satisfied smile on the face, feeling incredibly content having just had the best sex of his life, feeling this beautiful woman sleeping peacefully with her head on his chest.

As the pleasure of his orgasm died down, small tinges of guilt wormed their way into his head. He knew something was being done to her, that same change she had seen in Jenny he was now seeing in her. But he hadn't said anything, hadn't raised any alarm. He was using this change for his own benefit, and even worse he was keeping her here longer than necessary.

If only she knew the tools to open the safe had been given to him a week ago, sitting right under the bed where they now lay, where he had hidden them from her. He looked down at her peaceful expression, how her plump lips were curled into a small smile. He knew he wouldn't be telling her the truth anytime soon.

12