Peggy Carters Final Mission Pt. 03

Story Info
Peggy Carter becomes the perfect housewife.
4.4k words
4.8
213
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy's eyes slowly fluttered open, her head still sore from the alcohol, her thoughts a little fuzzy and unclear. As her vision cleared she looked at Johnny's sleeping face and gasped softly as the memories came flooding back. She looked under the covers to see both of them were naked. He... He'd spanked her! And then they'd had sex! Why had she... How... Everything felt so hazy and unclear, her memories playing back like a movie of someone elses life.

She slowly slid to the edge of the bed. She slid her trembling legs over to the side as she rose from the covers, the fabric sliding from her large breasts as she sat up. She looked around then snatched up her panties, clutching them tightly then going to slide her feet into the holes. Before she could put them on a pair of arms wrapped around her.

Johnny reached round to fondle her breasts as he playfully said by her ear "Where do you think you're going?" With a squeeze of her breasts he pulled her back forcefully. Peggy gasped as she fell back onto the bed. Johnny pulled her hips beneath his and pushed down between her legs before she could say anything.

"Good morning my beautiful wife" he said with a sly smirk as his stomach pressed to hers, then he leaned in and kissed her. As his lips peeled away she nervously said "Johnny wait... We cant..." but he just pressed his lips to hers again, silencing her with another gentle kiss.

He kept kissing her, wearing her down, every time his lips came away she tried pleading for him to listen. "Wait" another kiss "Please" then another, a playful smile across his face as he silenced her each time. Peggy could feel the tip of his cock tickling her folds, the throbbing rod ready to enter her at any time. She let out a little moan of pleasure as she felt it teasing her opening, her eyes squeezing shut as she kissed him back.

Then her eyes snapped back open and her hand slammed into shoulder, stopping him from lowering down and kissing her again as she said "Wait! We... We cant do this Johnny. Last night I... I was drunk and... and..." She could still feel the tip of his penis settling on her orifice, his pre-cum trickling on her outer lips as he calmly spoke "Relax Peg. You remember what we talked about last night?"

Peggy blushed and shyly replied "Y... Yes." her grip on his shoulder weakening as yesterdays embarrassing events went through her mind. He saw that flickering look of weakness and continued "So do you remember how I had to spank you for touching yourself in front of the people you were meant to be spying on?"

She blushed even brighter and looked away, unable to meet his smirking expression with her shameful gaze. "Perhaps you need another spanking to remind you?" she gasped and finally looked back at him with her wide fearful eyes as she said "No! I remember. I remember. You... I mean we said how having sex would stop theses dreams, would allow to me focus and not... touch myself again."

"Tell me Peggy, after we made love last night, did you finally sleep without having these naughty dreams of yours?" Peggy could feel him moving his hips ever so slightly, letting her feel the tip nestling just a little deeper between her folds. She let out a small moan of pleasure and replied "Yes..." He smiled down at her, finishing the mental trap he had her in as he said "Good. Then I'm glad we're in agreement."

"Now, I don't want you getting distracted so I think we need go one more time before I go to work" with that he grabbed her wrist on his shoulder and slammed it down onto the bed, making her gasp from this new controlling attitude.

He leaned in and kissed her, his tongue slipping inside her mouth as he thrust his hips. She could feel his cock pushing into her opening, the head of his manhood burrowing deep inside. Peggy moaned loudly, wrapping her legs around him as she gave in to this overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

Johnny pumped his hips up and down, fucking her once again as they settled in to their new routine, him as her controlling husband, and her as his obedient wife. He was soon flipping her over and taking her from behind, fucking her from a variety positions. Last night he had been so over excited, seeing her body for the first time. The first time feeling her warm canal gripping his cock. But now he was able to slow down, to take his time and really explore her body without coming too fast.

It felt a little more familiar now, the feel of her hips as he gripped them, the ways she would gasp as he pinched her nipples, when she wanted him to go faster and when she wanted him to go slower. He could feel her getting closer to orgasm and he flipped her back over to bury himself deep inside of her.

He felt her legs spread wide as his balls slapped against her ass. Now that she had accepted this as her regular routine, her hands stroked then held his head as they kissed, her whole body pulling him into her as if he could get any deeper, as if she craved more and more of his essence to fill her up. He felt her shuddering as she orgasmed, her hands clutching him, holding on as her whole body shook with pleasure.

He finally came as well, filling her with his seed for a second time. He stayed deep inside of her until the last drop of his cum had been deposited. They remained wrapped up in each other for a little while, kissing each other softly as they shared the warm glow of their bodies. Then Johnny looked over to the clock on the bedside table and said "Damn, I better get to work"

He looked down at Peggy's smiling face and kissed her "And you better get downstairs and make my breakfast" He then slid off of her and got out of bed. He went to the door to take a shower but stopped as he saw her picking up her panties and said "No panties honey. Just slip on that sexy little nightgown and get downstairs, I don't wana be late"

She let the panties slip through her fingers and walked over to the dresser. Johnny was unable to take his eyes from how sexy she looked walking around naked. He watched her take the nightgown and decided he really had to get ready for work, then he left the room and headed to the shower.

She was just setting his breakfast down on the table when he came downstairs, dressed for work. He pinched her behind through the silky nightgown as he passed by and sat down. She let out a small gasp then smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Then she walked over to the sink to wash up while he ate.

He ate quickly as he'd already wasted enough time in bed. He wolfed the food down then finished off his coffee. Peggy was still at the sink with the washing up. He came up behind her, then span her around to kiss her before he left.

"You going to be a good housewife while I'm away?" he asked playfully, but Peggy kissed him back and replied earnestly "Yes sir" Her submissive side made him so turned on he couldn't help but press himself into her, kissing her deeply as he said softly into her ear "I want you to be waiting for me completely naked when I get home"

Peggy let out a deep sigh, her body tingling with pleasure at the thought of being with him again. But all she got right now was another long kiss then he was out the door, leaving her with warm sensation between her thighs. While he was gone she got to work cleaning the house, remaining in just her nightgown as she had no plans for guests.

It seemed to be one of the rare days when she wasn't being accosted by one of the other housewives, so she had plenty of time. She started downstairs then worked her way up, smiling as she came into the bedroom and saw the signs of their passionate lovemaking. She knew it was frowned upon to sleep with other agents but she couldn't help herself, she just hoped Johnny wasn't at the office bragging about it loudly.

She hoped to still have some kind of a career after this, for all the changes she'd experienced since arriving, she still saw herself as agent Peggy Carter, not a full time housewife. Being submissive with Johnny was just a bit of fun, a way to keep herself from going completely insane here. She hadn't truly lost herself yet.

She started snatching up their clothes to wash them, but frowned when she could only find one of his socks. She got on her hands and knees then saw a box marked from the SSR. That was strange, they hadn't received anything since arriving so why would Johnny be hiding this from her?

She reached under the bed and slid the box out, her hands trembling as she opened the lid and gasped. It was the tools she needed to open the safe in Stans office. How long had he been keeping this here? She looked down at herself in her skimpy nightgown and realised what a fool she'd been.

This selfish young man didn't care about the mission at all, he only cared about keeping her here for as long as possible, so he could bend her to his will. Or was it worse than that perhaps? Was he working for the enemy?

She felt so different after her little makeovers, was it something in the food? In those cocktails they plied her with? Peggy slammed the box shut furiously, unable to trust anyone she would have to take matter into her own hands. It was time to get out of this nightgown and remember who she really was.

Hours later Johnny pulled into the driveway, hurrying out of the car with a big smile on his face. He hadn't been able to focus at work all day, his mind only on one thing. He had told her to be naked, but he didn't know where she would be. On the bed perhaps? Right in front of him when he opened the door?

Wherever she was he couldn't wait to get his hands on her again, to feel himself inside of her as she moaned and held him. He rushed through the door, slamming it shut and loudly exclaiming "Honey, I'm..." But before he could finish the butt of a pistol came slamming down on the back of his head, knocking him out. Everything went black as he crumpled to the ground, Peggy standing over him with a stern expression as she said "Welcome home"

*

He could still feel the pain in the back of his head when he awoke, his eyes slowly opening as his vision began to clear. He raised his head and groaned as he saw he was tied to a chair in their basement. Peggy was sitting opposite him in black pants and a black blouse. "P... Peg? What are you doing?"

She assessed him quietly then reached under her chair and slid a cardboard box between them, it was open and it had the safe cracking tools he'd been hiding for weeks. She looked at it then at him and said "Explain yourself. Now"

He could feel his whole body trembling, his heart racing as the words caught in his throat. His mouth hung numbly open as he tried to think of what to say. He felt cold, the weight of this discovery crashing down around him. What had he been thinking? Trying to trick the legendary Agent Carter? His whole career was ruined, he had lied to a fellow agent, he had impeded a mission, all so he could play at being her husband.

"I... I... Look... I just..." he sighed and hung his head then raised it as he couldn't think of an excuse "Look. I don't care about this mission, okay? I don't care about some women getting married. Maybe they are being brainwashed, you've certainly changed since coming here. But so what? They're happy. And you... we were happy too. Peggy you are so beautiful and sexy and I... Peggy I love you..."

She had heard enough. She rolled her eyes and cut him off angrily "Oh for gods sake! This is why I work alone!" She came over to him and pulled a cloth between his lips to gag him and stop any further declarations of love.

She then stood in front of him and said "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to wait til it's dark, then sneak over and find out what's in the safe. I'm then going to take you to the SSR and turn you in. Then I'm going to finish this mission on my own. Goodbye Johnny" With that she turned and left the basement, leaving the crestfallen young man to hang his head in misery.

It wasn't quite late enough so she sat in the living room waiting, transferring the contents of the box to a small backpack that she slung over her shoulders. She was excited to be finally doing something again, to be on a mission that didn't involve wearing a colourful dress. She was finally starting to feel like herself, like the agent she had been when she arrived here, and not like the submissive housewife she had become.

This was the woman who was going to save her old friend and stop whatever evil plot was going on here. She could feel herself shaking in anticipation as the sun went down, then as soon as it was late enough for her to assume Jenny and Stan were asleep, she headed out.

She moved quickly and quietly down the street, rushing to the back yard and scaling the fence in one smooth move. She went to the back door and crouched down, taking out a hairpin, she might not have been able to crack a safe without help, but Peggy Carter could easily pick a lock.

She was soon skulking through their house, making her way to the office. Just as she'd hoped the house was silent. She made it to the office and sneaked inside, leaving the door slightly ajar for her exit. She took the painting off the wall, seeing the safe that had given her such hope weeks ago. She then took out the tools she needed, attaching the gadget to the front of the safe and activating it.

It didn't take long for her to click the final number, hearing the pins rattle and fall into place as the door opened. It was full of documents that Peggy immediately began to take out and put into her backpack at her feet, her heart racing as she neared the end of this arduous assignment.

She never heard the footsteps slowly approaching behind her, the cloth being held out in anticipation. She put one more document in the bag, stood up straight, then a strong pair of arms wrapped around her. A damp cloth clamped down over her mouth and nose, then Stan whispered in her ear "So nice of you to come over, Peggy."

She gasped as the cloth came down, breathing in the chemical scent as her hands tried to pull it away from her. She felt him squeezing her breasts with his other hand. She moaned indignantly as she momentarily forgot about the cloth, then tried to get his hand off of her breasts instead.

She tried pushing back with her legs, her body struggling as her shoulders shook from side to side. But no matter what she did she couldn't get him off of her, his muscular form far outweighing any of her training. She moaned desperately against the cloth, feeling herself becoming dizzy and weak, her legs shaking as they struggled to support her.

She was terrified of what he had planned for her, what her failure would lead to. She was so angry at herself for letting him sneak up on her. All he had to do was keep the cloth firmly over her mouth and nose, his other arm easily kept her wriggling body pressed tightly to his chest, giving her breasts a few firm squeezes to humiliate her even further.

He felt her shudder, felt her melting into him as her legs went weak. He gripped her tighter, holding the cloth to tilt her head to the side and check her peaceful feminine features. Then when he was satisfied he peeled the cloth from her mouth, spinning her around and slumping her over his shoulder as he carried her away.

*

When Peggy finally awoke she could feel the restraint on her body. Her wrists and ankles had leather straps squeezing into them, keeping her in place on a familiar chair. Her eyelids fully opened and she let out a soft moan from the sleepiness, trying to sit up but finding another strap was across her forehead as well. She glanced up and saw the familiar metal dome of the hairdryer. She was in the kitchen and back in this seat once again. 'What's going on? Are they planning on drying my hair?'

She heard a small chuckle from the shadows and Stan stepped forward as he said "It's not just a hairdryer Peggy. It was designed by Arnim Zola to create the perfect woman. It's been affecting your mind every time you sat under it, and after tonight it's going to shape you into the housewife you were meant to be." Her eyes went wide and she said angrily "Zola? He works for us. Let me go! You wont get away with this!"

Her indignant pleas only amused Stan. He walked up to the machine and said "No, Peggy. He works for us. Hail Hydra" He flicked the dryer on, that familiar warm feeling tingling through her brain. "We were giving you a low power setting before, trying to turn you slowly. But you're ready for the full thing now. You're going to stay here all night until you're completely re-programmed"

Peggy struggled and moaned angrily, her arms and legs pulling at the straps as she wriggled in the chair. She could feel the increased strength of the device, it felt like her brain was on fire, the heat growing so large she could hardly bare it. She grit her teeth and winced as she felt her thoughts slipping away, her mind being cleared out of any resistance or defiance.

It felt like the heat was burning through her brain, leaving it completely clean, breaking down every last fibre of her identity. She tried fighting it, tried squeezing her eyes shut and focusing on who she was, but the fire was rampant, it found it's way to every hidden aspect of her personality, burning it down as it ravaged her mind.

Her eyes opened and with a soft gasp she saw Jenny standing beside Stan with a warm smile. Her old friend reached out and stroked Peggy's cheek as she said "Just relax Peg. You'll be so much happier once it's done, this is where we both belong, you'll see" The light, dreamy words were the last thing she ever heard. Her eyes fluttered closed and she was overwhelmed by the powerful brainwashing device.

*

It had been hours since Peggy had left Johnny sitting in the basement. The young man was a complete wreck as he fought back tears. He'd never been so utterly miserable in his life and he knew things were only going to get worse. He'd soon be fired, maybe even thrown in jail. His life was over all because he'd let himself fall in love with Peggy, and even still he had feelings for her, remembering how happy they'd seemed this morning.

He hadn't even tried to escape, simply accepting his fate as he sat there staring at the ground miserably. When he heard footsteps coming down the stairs he assumed it was Peggy again, successful in her mission he would now be dragged to the SSR to be officially reprimanded. But to his surprise the door opened and Stan walked in. Johnny looked at him with a confused expression as he walked up to the empty chair and sat down.

"We need to talk Johnny. About why you're here and what options you have about where you go next." Stan said calmly. "You see the worlds changing, this life you've had over the last few weeks, the way Peggys been doting on you. That's all going to go away if it's not protected, if women aren't made to be the perfect housewives. That's what me and my associates are doing here, we're creating the next generation, something that will last forever."

"We bring the women here and we brainwash them, just like we've done to Peggy. They stay here as our loyal wives, raising children who will join our ranks. I know you might have heard a lot of bad stuff about us Johnny, but you've been here for a while now it's up to you, we're Hydra, and we want you to join us."

Stan stood up and took out a gun. Johnny looked at it with worry as he continued trying to process what Stan had said. To his surprise Stan walked behind him and untied him. Then Stan took the gun and put it in his hand. He then sat back down opposite him. There was a tense silence as Johnny closes his hands around the gun. Then Stan started to speak again.

"You can take me in right now. You can stop all of this and face the consequences for hiding those tools. Or you can continue to live your perfect life with Peggy, if young men like you don't see the value in what we're doing here then there's no point at all. So what's it going to be son?"

12