Peggy Carters Final Mission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny sat there for a long moment, the silence sitting heavy in the air as he tested the weight of the gun in his hands. He remembered what his life had been like before he had come to this house, all the meals alone, the longing looks at Peggy from across the office. Then he thought of his life recently, his loving wife cooking for him, making love to her at night and when they woke.

He looked at the gun then up to Stan, dropping it to the floor as he said assuredly "Hail Hydra" Stan smiled and clapped his hands together, rising from the chair as he said "Excellent! Well then there's someone waiting for you in your bedroom. I'll leave you to get reacquainted" They went upstairs and Stan clapped him on the back and said "I'm proud of you Johnny. We'll talk more tomorrow, but for now enjoy yourself, you've made the right decision"

As soon as the door closed Johnny looked upstairs, he could feel her presence even from here. He walked up each step slowly, looking to the open door to the bedroom across the hall. He could feel his heart beating as he walked toward it, his breath catching in his throat. It felt as if he was getting closer and closer to his new life as he approached the door, as if entering it would mean never coming back.

He pushed the door just a little further open and stepped inside, his eyes locking onto her immediately, taking his breath away with her beauty. She was in her bra and panties, with black thigh high stockings, lying there seductively and smiling at him.

There wasn't a trace of the woman he had seen in the basement, this was the Peggy he had spanked, that he had made love to, this was the Peggy he wanted. She smiled at his dumbfounded expression then said playfully "Are you going to join me?" That was all he needed. He advanced on the bed as he began tearing his clothes off, pouncing on this vision of pure sexuality.

*

ONE MONTH LATER

It wasn't hard to convince the SSR that nothing was going on here, they barely cared about the mission to begin with. There were some raised eyebrows when Peggy turned in a letter of resignation but there were more sighs of relief, this troublesome woman would finally be out of their hair.

Once it was discovered she was marrying Johnny and staying at home to raise a family, the young mans popularity in the office soared. Mostly due to the other guys desperate to find out his secret. How had he tamed such a fiery broad? How had he made the great Agent Carter his wife? He was always cagey about the details, but enjoyed the level of attention.

His confidence skyrocketed as he found himself being more assertive and being put forward for more high priority missions. Everyone in the agency knew his name now, everyone thought highly of him, and behind closed doors he and his fellow hydra agents would continue plotting on how they could spread their influence.

All of this had made his life so much better, but the best thing of all was waiting for him at home. After another day at work he pulled into the driveway, the sun was shining, it was Friday and tomorrow they would be throwing their first barbecue for the neighbourhood. The tight knit community had become like a family to him and he was looking forward to seeing everyone. Tonight though he only wanted to see one person.

A big smile was on his face as he walked to the door. He could smell the scent of her baking as soon as the door was open just a crack. Opening it further he could hear her footsteps approaching as she came to greet him. He walked inside and there she was, in a beautiful blue dress with a warm smile on her face.

He took her by the waist and they kissed. Then she took his jacket and briefcase to set them down. "How was your day, dear?" She said with those big bright eyes looking at him lovingly. He smiled and kissed her again as he replied "Perfect" then he scooped her off of her feet, making her gasp and giggle as he took his perfect wife upstairs.

12