Peggy Sanford - the Early Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Jim groaned as he pulled away.

When he let go of my head, I fell back on my butt with my arms splayed out behind me. Jim leaned back against the bar and looked down at me. He watched as I gathered his cum from my chin and tits, lifted my finger to my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Fuck that was great, Peggy, your husband's right. You're a fucking fantastic cocksucker," Jim said before he added. "But it looked like you were having a little trouble trying to deep-throat my cock."

"Yes, I tried but your dick's just too long," I replied.

"I knew a woman in Japan who was an expert at doing it. Let me see if I can teach you a trick that she used, you can bring it back to your husband. I owe him that for sharing you with me. Come on with me," Jim replied as he put out his hand.

Jim helped me up, led me into the house and back to his bedroom. He laid down on the bed and had me get on top of him in a sixty-nine position. He ate my pussy and I sucked his cock until he got hard again. Then he had me lie on my back with my head draped over the side of the bed as he stood over my head.

"OK Peggy, tilt your head down so it makes a straight line from your mouth to your throat. You gotta relax your throat muscles and breathe through your nose. It'll take practice. You gotta convince yourself that you're not choking,OK. Alright Peggy, now open your mouth," Jim said.

I opened my mouth and Jim put just the head of his dick inside. He held it there for a few seconds before sliding a couple of inches in my mouth.

"Don't swallow my dick, Peggy, let it slide down your throat. Let the head slip past your gag reflex, hold it there for a little while," Jim said as he stopped.

"Your eyes may water and you might gag a little as you try this but that's OK. Put a hand on my leg, if you push on it, I'll pull out and we can try again and remember breath through your nose," Jim continued as he slid a couple of inches of his cock into my mouth.

Jim pulled his hips back until just the head of his dick was in my mouth. As he paused for a few seconds, I twirled my tongue around the head.

"Oh yeah, that's it, oh yeah, you are one great cocksucker Peggy," Jim moaned as he slowly slid his cock back in my mouth.

Back and forth we went. Jim slowly sliding his cock into my mouth, putting in a little more of his shaft on each stroke and me licking, nibbling on, and sucking the head when he pulled out. It took time, and I had to stop him a few times, but before I realized it, Jim had fit almost the entire length of his cock into my mouth. I almost lost it and burst out laughing when his low hanging balls began swinging back and forth and striking my face. I had to push him away.

"Forgot about them," Jim said with a laugh as he took hold of his balls and held them aside.

"Let's try again," I asked.

"Sure, it'll be my pleasure," Jim chuckled.

Jim went back to slowly sliding his dick back into my mouth. I had to really concentrate on breathing through my nose and convince myself that I wasn't choking. The fat mushroom head of his cock slipped past the area of my throat that normally triggered my gag reflex. I had him hold still for a few seconds but I relaxed my throat muscles and inch by inch his long shaft slipped into my throat. Before I knew it, I felt his pubic bone brush up against my lips.

"Oh yeah Peggy, you did it, you took all my cock in your throat.," Jim said before he waited a few seconds and slid his cock out of my mouth.

"Catch your breath and we'll try it again," He added.

We waited a few seconds more so I could catch my breath before Jim slowly slipped the entire length of his long cock back in mouth. Back and forth he went, sliding his entire dick deep into my throat, holding it there for longer and longer periods and then sliding it out. Unconsciously or maybe on purpose, I was feeling turned on, my hands roamed around my body. I caressed and fondled my breasts, pinched and pulled my nipples before sliding a hand down to my pussy.

"Oh yeah Peggy, be a good little slut, play with that pussy," Jim groaned.

Before my first time, with Ron, I would have been mortified if a man saw me masturbating, now I was wildly turned on. I slid my other hand down to my pussy and held my lips apart. I slipped one, then two fingers into my quim and began sliding them in and out. Jim added to my pleasure. He let go of his balls and they smacked into my face. He reached out and caressed my breasts. He tweaked and pulled my nipples while still slowly sliding the entire length of his cock in and out of my throat. I placed my palm over my clit and began rubbing it back and forth. Between that, my fingers in my pussy and Jim tweaking my nipples, it drove me over the edge. Thank God Jim slid his cock out of my mouth, I think I would have bitten him if he hadn't. My body tensed up and I began to quiver and shake as an intense orgasm coursed through my body.

"Damm, Peggy you're amazing when you cum. Move back on the bed, I need to get my cock in your pussy," I heard Jim say as I started to recover.

I turned around, with my feet facing Jim as he climbed on the bed. He moved between my legs and lifted them up, putting his arms under my knees. I took hold of Jim's cock and lined it up with my pussy. He pushed his hips forward and his dick slid inside me. He pulled out, stopped and then slid it back in. Back and forth he went, driving his cock into my pussy. Jim let go of my legs, leaned over me and put his hands on the bed up by my head. I wrapped my legs around his ass, locked my ankles together and pulled him inside me. Jim fucked me through a couple of intense orgasms before he had us change positions.

Jim rolled over onto his back, pulling me on top of him. He reached up and played with my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples. I ground my clit against his pubic bone and rode him to series of intense multiple orgasms. When he started groaning that he was going to cum, I started rubbing harder and faster, timing it so we'd both cum at the same time. I felt Jim's warm seed splash up against the walls of my pussy as a massive wave of pleasure surged through my body. I collapsed on top of him, both of us panting and moaning as we slowly recovered. We lay together talking, kissing and caressing each other's bodies until Jim suggested we use the Jacuzzi.

We walk out to the back yard, naked and I climbed into the Jacuzzi while Jim went to the bar and made us some drinks. When he came back to the Jacuzzi, he handed me the drinks, climbed in and sat across from me. As we sat there drinking and talking our legs became intertwined. I slowly slid my foot up Jim's leg and used my toes to tickle his cock and balls. He grabbed my other foot and put the arches on either side of his dick. I began sliding my feet up and down the length of his pole. Jim moaned as we watched his dick grow and stiffened. When the head popped out of the water, I took my feet off his cock and moved over to kneel between his legs. Jim lifted his hips up, exposing more of his cock. I bent my head down and began licking around the mushroom cap shaped head. I used a hand to squeeze the shaft, milking a glob of pre-cum from the urethral opening. I sucked down that tasty morsel and began bobbing my head up and down, keeping my warm, moist mouth in constant contact with the sensitive head. Jim leaned back and groaned, obviously enjoying my technique.

After a few minutes, Jim stopped me and stood up. He put his hands on either side of my head and brought his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed it inside. I held him loosely, being careful to keep my teeth out of the way. He began flexing his hips back and forth, controlling the speed and intensity of his movements. Since his cock wasn't overly fat I was able to use my tongue to lick around the head and shaft as it slid in and out of my mouth. I paid special attention to flick my tongue on that groove under the head of his cock, the frenulum, every time he pulled out.

Fortunately we were still in the Jacuzzi, this loose lips technique is very sloppy and involves a lot of saliva but it also allows a man to fuck your mouth like it's a pussy. Jim took advantage of this and began moving his hips faster, driving his long pole in and out of my mouth. Jim's cock began to spasm and twitch. He push about half of it into my mouth and groaned that he was cumming. I felt the first shot of his thick cum blast against the back of my throat as I struggled to swallow it. Jim pulled his dick out of my mouth and the next three or four spurts landed on my face and hair. I took his cock back and my mouth and continued licking and sucking, drawing out the last of his seed. When he couldn't stand my sucking anymore he pushed me away and fell back against the side of the Jacuzzi.

"Damm Peggy, you have one fucking fantastic mouth. Your husband was wrong, you're not good, you're fucking great. I bet he'll be pleased when you go back to him and try deep-throating him, he'll love it," Jim said before he added. "But before I bring you back to him, I want to fuck you one more time."

Jim had me stand up and bend over the side of the Jacuzzi. He put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed down. That forced my breasts and face onto the ledge around the hot tub. It also caused my ass to stick up in the air. I turned my head to the side and could see that his cock was still nice and hard as he moved behind me. Jim rubbed the head of his dick up and down, between the lips of my pussy before he drove himself deep inside me. He took hold of my hips and began fucking me. Since Jim had just cum and he had cum several times before, I knew he would last a long time. But I figured there was no reason for me not to cum. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit and it wasn't long before I experienced an intense body quivering orgasm.

Jim kept fucking me from behind as I recovered but what he did next shocked me. He slipped his thumb between my butt cheeks and rubbed it on my anus.

"Oh my God," I blurted out and immediately froze as my asshole puckered up.

What was he doing? No one had ever touch me there before. Did Jim want to fuck my ass? I knew people did that. I had seen it mentioned in articles in the swinger magazines where my husband had placed our ads. I had never done it before. I was a virgin back there.

"Sorry Peggy, when your husband said you were up for anything and to bring you back well used, I assumed you were OK with anal. I guess you're not?" Jim asked but surprisingly he didn't remove his thumb.

I was stuck for an answer. Growing up I had always been taught that anal sex was wrong, dirty, something only gay men do. The articles in the swinger magazines said that wasn't true, it was something that men and women could both enjoy. The article claimed it was the ultimate act of intimacy and submission that a woman could experience with a man. I have to admit that after reading about it I had become curious about it.

"No, umm...well, it's just that, umm well, I never did it," I stammered out.

"I see, did you ever think about doing it," Jim asked.

He still hadn't removed his thumb, in fact, he had rubbed it around my anal opening and then ever so gently pushed it against my anus. I found myself in a tight spot, (pun intended.) I actually had wanted to bring up the subject with Don but I hadn't because I just didn't know how. I mean how do you tell the man you love that you want him to shove his cock into your asshole. But now, just the slight pressure of Jim's thumb on my anus was sending tingling sensations up my spine. I began to feel goose bumps pop up all over my body as the juices in my pussy began to flow all over Jim's cock.

"Umm, well yes," I stammered before adding. "I umm, saw an article, it was in the umm magazine with my ad. Yeah, umm I thought about it."

"Yeah, and what did you think about it?" Jim asked.

When he asked, Jim stacked the deck in his favor. He began slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy and increasing the pressure on my anal opening with his thumb. I was surprised at the amount of pleasure I was experiencing from the dual stimulation.

"I would...I guess, I thought I'd like to try it, but umm, I heard it could hurt. I don't know... don't know what to do," I replied in a half moan.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I don't hurt you. I've had a lot of women's asses, never had a complaint yet," Jim replied.

"Umm, I don't know...I guess so," I tentatively replied.

"Come on, Peggy, I know you'll love it," Jim said as he slid his cock out of my pussy and helped me stand up.

We got out of the Jacuzzi, dried off and Jim led me into his house. We went back into his bedroom.

"Ok Peggy, the four most important things to remember anytime you're planning to have anal sex are, make sure your asshole is clean, make sure you're relaxed, use lube and... use more lube," Jim said with a laugh before he added. "There a bidet and some cleansing wipes in my bathroom. Go in there and make sure your butt's clean."

I took my time walking into his bathroom. My mind was filled with thoughts about what I was going to do. I remembered some of the comments other woman made in the articles I had read in the swinger magazines. One woman said she was turned-on by the "Taboo" aspect of the act and I had to admit, I too was becoming turned-on by that aspect. (Remember this was years ago, almost every unusual or non-traditional sexual practice was frowned upon. Don's and my arrangement, me dating other men for sex would be considered unusual.) Another woman felt it was all about submission. She believed if a woman would let a man do something so wicked and nasty to her, she was submitting to him completely. Ever since I started dating other men for Don, I have been submitting, to Don's will, and the other men's sexual demands...and I loved it. Lastly, several women felt it was more intimate and pleasurable than regular sex and I was becoming obsessed with intimacy and pleasure, so why not.

I had showered and cleaned myself before Jim had picked me up but I used the bidet and wipes to make sure I was extra clean.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Jim had me lie down flat on my stomach across the bed. As I got up on the bed, I saw he had put a couple of small tubes, bottles, and other objects on the side table. Jim laid on his side next to me propped up on one elbow. He rubbed his hand all over my ass, squeezing and caressing the firm flesh of my buttocks.

"Damm Peggy you got on fucking fine ass," Jim said as he slipped his fingers into the valley between the cheeks of my ass.

He caught me off guard, plus the fact that I was still nervous about getting fucked in the ass that my body unconsciously reacted, I clenched my butt cheeks trapping his fingers.

"You need to relax, Peggy. I know this is your first time but being relaxed is key. There's a cute, wrinkly, muscular ring at the entrance to your anus, the sphincter, it's an involuntary muscle. You can't just will it to relax, any more than you could stop your heart or stop breathing, it can't be forced or willed mentally. If you're afraid, tense, or nervous, it'll stay tight but I know a few ways to help you relax," Jim said as he pushed himself up and reached over to the side table.

I turned my head to look at him and saw him pick up a bottle of an oily substance. He called it lube and said it was made especially for sex. He knelt back down, next to me and drizzled some of the oil on my back. It was cool but warmed up quickly as he began massaging it into my flesh. He started at my shoulders and worked his way down my body. I was surprised when he spent minimal time massaging my buttocks and moved down to my thighs. He went down my thighs to my calves and feet before working his way back up. He stopped when he reached my butt again.

I was surprised again when he told me to turn over and he began massaging the front of my body. Again he started at my shoulders, worked his way past my breasts and then down my body to my feet. He worked his way back up my legs and stopped just shy of my pussy. All through the massage he hadn't touched me in a sexual way but it was very pleasant and relaxing.

Jim laid back down alongside me and kissed me. It started soft but soon became more passionate and intense. He moved a hand up and began fondling and caressing my breasts. My nipples already erect from the massage grew larger and stiffer. Jim leaned over and took one of the hard nubs in his mouth. He slid his hand down to my pussy and cuddled my mound. He rubbed his oily fingers between the lips, easily sliding one into my already wet slit. He slid his finger back and forth until I felt it locate my g-spot. He stroked that sensitive jewel with the tip of his finger as he curved his palm up against my clit and rubbed. The dual stimulation quickly sent me over the edge. I pushed my hips up against his hand as my whole body tensed up. I exploded in orgasmic delight as my juices soaked his hand and the bed. As I started come down from my pleasure high, Jim continued working me over. I came again and then a third time, a toe curling, body shaking climax that left me panting and drained.

Jim got up on his knees again and rolled me over onto my stomach. I lay there, catching my breath and savoring the afterglow of my intense orgasms. I was certainly relaxed. I didn't flinch or react when Jim drizzled more lube on my buttocks. He let some of the lube slip between my cheeks and pool on my anus. He used his hands to knead and caress my buttocks before he slipped his fingers between my cheeks and brushed them across my asshole. I turned my head to look up at him and sighed a soft moan of delight.

Jim put the tip of the bottle of lube into my anus. He squeezed the bottle and some lube slipped into my asshole. Then he moved the tip of his middle finger to my anus and rubbed it around the opening. It tingled and goose bumps popped out all over my body. Slowly he started to add slight pressure, gently forcing the entrance open.

"OK Peggy, I'll start with a finger. You may feel uncomfortable but it shouldn't be any more painful than when you go to the gynecologist and he performs a rectal exam," Jim said.

Jim added more pressure, I felt his finger slowly slide into my asshole. He was right, it was slightly uncomfortable but no more so than during my physical exams. He pulled his finger out, added more lube to his finger and slid it back into my butt. He bent over, pushed my hair to the side and kissed my ears, neck and back as he worked his finger in and out of my ass. My doctor never did that but then my exams were never this enjoyable. Again I sighed in delight.

Jim pulled his finger from my ass. He reached back to the side table and picked up an odd shaped, thin dildo. I had seen dildos in college but had never used one before. The dildo was very small at the tip and grew fatter toward the base. He coated the dildo with lube and put it up against my asshole. As he slowly slid it in, my asshole was forced open to accept the widening cylinder. The dildo was wider than his finger but I only felt slight discomfort. I didn't feel any real pain but I did feel nasty and submissive.

Jim held the dildo in my butt and told me to move my legs up so that I was on my knees. Then he moved around in front of me and knelt back down. I pushed my head and chest up, off the bed and his semi-hard cock was right in my face.

"OK Peggy, suck my cock, get it nice and hard, so I can fuck your ass," Jim said.

I took Jim's dick in my mouth, kissing and licking the head before sliding most of his long shaft down my throat. I pulled my head back and ran my tongue around the head of his dick before swallowing it again. Back and forth I went, bobbing my head up and down, taking more and more of his cock with each attempt. Jim reached across my back and took hold of the dildo. He began sliding, it back and forth, stretching and widening my asshole. When his cock grew nice and hard and the dildo easily slid in and out of my ass, Jim pulled back. He bent down, lifted my head and kissed me.