Peggy Sanford - the Early Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Peggy, good job getting my cock hard, now I'm gonna fuck your ass," Jim said as moved around behind me.

Like in the Jacuzzi, Jim put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed down. That forced my breasts and face down onto the bed and caused my ass to stick up in the air. I turned my head to the side and could see that his cock was still nice and hard as he moved behind me. I watched Jim pour some lube on his hand and slather it up and down the length of his cock. Jim slid the dildo from my asshole and put the head of his dick up against the opening. The head of his dick was fatter than the dildo and when he pushed his hips forward, he met some resistance. I winched in pain as my anus was stretched, wider than ever before. My ass muscles tensed up and I held my breath. Jim stopped and pulled his cock back from of my ass.

"I don't know Jim, I don't know if I can take it," I groaned as I exhaled.

"Sure you can Peggy, you just have to breathe and relax. You can't will your sphincter to relax, you need to allow it to relax. I want you to keep this in mind, several women have told me that orgasms from anal sex are more intense, more pleasurable than from regular sex. I'll tell you what a woman once told me about the pain she feels when she first has anal sex. She said she would trade that brief period of pain, just for the potential of the extraordinary pleasure she gets from getting fucked in the ass, any time...and you would too, Peggy, wouldn't you. You want that, you want that pleasure, don't you Peggy? Jim asked.

He had me at that, what woman wouldn't want more intense, more pleasurable orgasms. Yes, I know I wanted them, more than anything I wanted them.

I knew I couldn't will just one muscle, my sphincter muscle to relax, so I concentrated on relaxing my whole body.

"Yes...yes I do," I moaned.

"Good girl," Jim replied somewhat mischievously.

Jim added more lube to my butt and his cock before he slowly pushed forward a second time. Once gain I felt pain but I forced myself to breathe and with a second push from Jim, the head of his cock squeezed into my tight asshole. The pain passed and was replaced with a sense of fullness. Jim drizzled some lube on my buttocks and it ran down onto his cock and my asshole. Slowly, inch by inch he slid more of his dick into ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw that about half of his dick was still outside my butt. Jim slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and just as slowly slid it back in, going a little deeper on each stroke. I looked away, concentrating on relaxing and didn't realize his dick was completely buried in my ass until I felt his thighs hit my buttocks.

"Fuck yeah Peggy, you got it, you got all of my cock in your ass," Jim groaned as he started to slowly slide his dick in and out of my butt.

He started slow but quickly increased his pace. An intense wave of pleasure flowed over my body. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before, a delight and fullness that made me feel like I never had sex before. Orgasmic pleasure surged through my body as I came. My first anal orgasm, it was every bit as intense and pleasurable as Jim said and I knew it wouldn't be my last.

Jim didn't wait for me to recover from my orgasm. He continued to increase his pace. His hips slapped up against my butt on each thrust. He reached around my body, fingered my pussy, and rubbed my clit. The numerous sources of enjoyment sent me over the edge as I came, multiple times. I cried out in pleasure each time my asshole quivered and clamped around Jim's dick. I heard him grunt, that he was cumming as I felt, load after load of hot cum shoot from his cock and coat the walls of my anal canal.

I lay there, my ass up in the air with Jim lying on top of me, catching my breath as both of us recovered from our orgasms. His cock slowly softened and slipped from my asshole, followed by a load of his cum that ran out, over my pussy and down my leg.

"Holy shit Peggy, you're one fantastic ass fuck, but then again you're also a great pussy fuck and an amazing cock sucker. You're a triple hole slut. Your husband is one fucking lucky bastard to have you whenever he wants. When you show him your new skills, let him know who broke you in, maybe I can get a get another shot at your ass." Jim said.

"Sure thing Jim," I lied.

This was becoming a pattern on my dates. I'd have to lie to them because I didn't want to be the one to tell them that Don would never let me see the same man twice. He was worried that I'd have an affair. A lot of the men I dated wanted to see me again and to be honest there were a few of them I would have liked to see too. It wasn't that I was falling for them, I'd never leave Don for another man, it was just for the wild, uninhibited sex, it was just that good.

"Well Peggy, you wore my cock out. Do you want to take a shower and clean up before I take you home?" Jim asked.

"Thanks but no, my husband likes me to come home with proof I've been well used. I'll just throw on my dress and you can take me home whenever you're ready." I replied.

"OK, but before you go, let me get you a few things you can use so that your next time, or hopefully next times, are a little easier. If you practice with your husband, he'll love it and you'll become a real pro at ass fucking. You have one fucking, fantastic ass, Peggy. You're one of those women who should get ass-fucked as often as possible," Jim said with a naughty smile.

I smiled to myself, he didn't know, but I now planned to get ass-fucked and pussy fucked and to suck dick as often as possible.

I went out to the patio, picked up my clothes and got dressed. As I was getting dressed I could feel the stream of Jim's cum leaking down my leg. He must have pumped a gallon of it up my asshole. Jim came out to the patio, dressed. He handed a small bag and told me to enjoy it with my husband.

It was around two in the morning and I knew none of my neighbors would be around to see my "Walk of Shame" so I had Jim stop right in front of my house. As I walked to the front door I noticed all the lights in the front of my house were out. I figured my husband must have gone to bed. I turned and waved good bye to Jim before I took off my heels, stepped inside and turned on the light in the foyer. I took off my dress and turned to look at myself in the hallway mirror. I had dried cum in my hair and on my face. There was still some leaking from my asshole and pussy, down my leg. Well used, just like my husband liked.

I looked in the bag Jim had given me. It contained the dildo and a small bottle of the lube Jim used to stretch my ass. I smiled to myself as I walked down the hallway and entered my bedroom. The near bedside light was on. My husband was in the bed, naked, under a sheet. I knew that because we both sleep in the nude. He looked like he had just woken up. I went over and stood right next to him. He looked me over and smiled.

"You look great babe, well used, just like I like, I guess you had a good time," He said as he lifted the sheet inviting me to join him.

"Oh yeah babe, it was great, but wait til you see the tricks I got for you," I replied as I put the bag within reach on the side table and slid into bed with him.