Peggy Sanford's New Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Peggy interviews for a new job as a very personal assistant.
5.5k words
4.42
30.6k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Notes: I have been in touch, via e-mail, with Peggy Sanford. I was honored and flattered when she wrote that she had read and enjoyed my stories. I was delighted when she invited me to continue writing about her and her naughty adventures. During our back and forth, she told of an offer she had received from a lawyer from a nearby town. The lawyer wanted to hire her as his "very personal assistant." One of her duties would be to take care of his "endless" need for white pussy. Oh did I mention that he is black. She would also be required to take care of his clients as needed.

Peggy thought it could make for a very hot story. I whole heartedly agreed. This series of stories will concentrate on Peggy's adventures as she fulfills her duties as a "very personal assistant" to this very handsome alpha male.

As always I hope you enjoy this and appreciate any comments and suggestions you may have.

*****

Peggy's New Job: Part One, The Interview

My hands were trembling as I opened the e-mail from Gail. It contained a special secure access code that allowed me to discretely apply on line and make an appointment for a very special interview. As I filled out the application, some of the conditions of employment really caught my eye. One was that I would be required to wear heels, 4 inch or higher, and dress in a revealing and risqué way in order to please not only the boss but also his demanding clients. I really didn't have a problem with that, it's the way I like to dress anyway. Another condition was, if needed, I would be required to spend the evening with a client or clients if he or they desired. It didn't say what I would be required to do, but my imagination ran wild with the possibilities. I couldn't believe such outlandish sexist conditions were actually on the application, but just the thought of doing something like this, and for a black man, had me on the edge of an incredible orgasm.

You may ask why I would apply for such a job. To answer that question I need to explain a little about myself. My name is Peggy Sanford. I am a white, 46 year old, wife and mother of two college age children. My job as a claims adjuster at a major insurance company had recently been eliminated in a company-wide reorganization. I really don't need a new job. My husband is wealthy. He sold his business for a bundle so we could easily live off the profits. There's one big problem with me just staying home with my husband. He is much older than me and when he became ill a few years ago, he lost all interest in sex. I'm the exact opposite, sex is an obsession for me, it's all I think or dream about. I've been told by numerous lovers that I'm insatiable, I don't know, they may be right. When I was working, I could travel around the country and satisfy my inexhaustible sexual desires with similar minded men, women or groups in the various cities that I visited.

I've never had any problems finding lovers. I've been told numerous times, even at age 46, that I am still a beautiful woman and that I don't look my age. I have long brown hair, green eyes and a shapely 5'3" 103 pound body. My figure is still 36c x 23 x 36, same as when I was a flight attendant over 20 years ago. But my best asset is what lies below the flat area of my tummy, my pussy. My lips and clitoris are slightly larger than most women's. The larger size allows for heightened sexual nerve endings which helps explain why I'm so easily aroused. Just thinking about a big dick or a juicy pussy gets me wet and ready for sex. This peculiarity is also compounded by another medical condition I have, PGAD or Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. It's not an STD. Once I become aroused, it's difficult, if next to impossible for me to be completely satisfied. No number or intensity of orgasms is ever enough for me. I crave more or more. I've push myself or have had lovers push me to the point where I've passed out trying to quell these endless desires.

My obsession with sex started soon after I was married to love of my life, my first husband. He had this special fantasy. He wanted to put ads in swinger magazines and have me date, actually fuck other men. Then he wanted me to come home and tell him all about it while we fucked like crazy. He was an amazing lover. We did this for more than three years, two, three, sometimes four dates a week. The dating stopped when I got a job as a flight attendant. I just didn't have the time, but it didn't stop the extra sex. I found out that some of the other flight attendants were doing escort work on their layovers and they invited me to join them. It was a win-win for my husband and me, sex stories I could tell my husband about as we fucked, some extra cash for the both of us and lots of wild sex for me. Sadly, a few years later my husband was killed in a car crash. With a couple of kids, I needed to keep flying. Since I needed the extra money and since I really needed the sex, I kept escorting.

A few years later I met and married my second husband. I love him but with my voracious appetite for sex there's no way he, let alone any single person, could satisfy me. Also I knew he wouldn't approve of my extracurricular activities so I've had to kept them secret. Like I said earlier, I'm obsessed with sex, so I kept flying and escorting on layovers until the airline went bankrupt. I started working for the insurance company for the same reasons. It was during this time that I fucked my first black man and I've been hooked ever since. I have lovers of all races but I have a certain weakness for black men that I can't understand or control. I especially love aggressive black men who consider fucking an attractive married white woman to be the ultimate trophy to be collected. I just can't say no to one of them.

I was home for just a few weeks after getting laid off and going up a wall without a release for my sexual frustrations, when a female friend, Gail, told me about a handsome lawyer who was looking for a personal assistant. Gail was another married white woman who was fucking black men on the side, whenever she could. Like me she kept her husband in the dark. She said this lawyer was specifically searching for an attractive mature married white woman. His office was in an all-black area of the city and he specialized exclusively in counseling successful black businesses. She told me that she knew, from personal experience, that this lawyer had an "endless" need for white pussy, and she was sure his clients did too.

I completed the application on line and made an appointment for the interview. I knew other women would be hunting for this job so I decided to dress in a way that would make this prospective boss interested in more than just my qualifications. I wanted this job and planned on doing whatever it would take to get it.

I introduced myself to the girl at the desk. She was a beautiful, black female receptionist, half my age named Jasmine. She looked me over and then smiled but it was a deceptive almost wicked smile, before I was escorted into the boss's office for the interview.

The lawyer was standing behind his large desk when I entered the room. His name was Robert R Powell. He was very handsome, tall and powerfully built. He stared at me for a minute before he spoke and it unnerved me. I had never been looked at quite like this, and with such obvious lustful intent. It was not just that he undressed me with his eyes. He seemed to know all about me, my wants and needs the minute our eyes met. I consider myself a fairly sophisticated, worldly woman but this was quite unsettling. He seemed to bring out, the most perverted and nasty thoughts of sex, in me. Only a few moments after we met, I knew I would do anything, and I mean anything to be with and please this man.

He pointed to a chair in front of his desk and told me to sit. As he conducted my interview I noticed that he was well spoken and obviously well educated, but there was something else about him, a darker appeal that would attract many women. He seemed like the kind of man that mothers would tell their daughters not to date, as bad things would surely befall any woman who did.

"Well your resume and other... attributes, are excellent," He said as he stood up and looked my body over once again.

"Now I assume you want the job. Do you understand what it entails, what your extra duties will be and are you prepared to do what is expected?" He asked.

"Um yes, yes, I think I know what's expected," I hesitantly answered.

"Now Peggy, you're a beautiful, mature, experienced woman and if you know Gail, I'm sure you know what duties are expected. Are you prepared to willingly fulfill them?" He asked in stern almost commanding voice.

"Yes, Yes I am," I answered with more confidence.

"Excellent, now stand up and let me have a good look at you. Good... now turn around slowly, ah that's good. You are a beautiful woman, Peggy, you know that, don't you. I bet you have lot of married white men in your country club lusting after you but you don't fuck them, do you Peggy?" Mr. Powell sneered.

I murmured a soft yes in response. I had mentioned belonging to a country club but I never mentioned being hit on by several of the members. I wouldn't risk sleeping with any of them, there was too much gossip about such affairs at the club. I wondered how he knew and I also wondered if he knew that I was fucking several of the young employees.

"Now put your hands up on the wall, Peggy. Stick out that nice ass of yours and spread your legs" He commanded.

I had worn the shortest, most revealing skirt and the thinnest blouse I own. As usual there was absolutely nothing on underneath. The erotic thrill of standing on my 5 inch high heels, with my hands high up on the wall and my almost bare ass sticking out, in front of this sexually powerful black man was an amazing turn on. I could feel myself already starting to get wet between the legs.

"Oh my God, what was he going to do?" I wondered as I waited.

Mr. Powell moved up close behind me. I felt him raise my skirt over my hips, completely exposing my bare white bottom. He slipped a hand down the crack of my ass and up into the warm wet folds of my pussy.

"Well look at that, your pussy is wet already. I barely touched you and you're hot and wet already... and for a black man. You don't get like this for those white men at your country club, do you... but you do for a black man. And I know why Peggy, it's cause you're a slut, a slut for black cock. Well don't worry, you'll get all you can handle working for me." Mr. Powell growled in my ear.

With that he slowly forced his middle finger up into my pussy as the rest of his long fingers caressed the blood engorged lips of my vagina. He slowly slid his middle finger in and out of my pussy. At the same time he grabbed a hand full of my hair, pulled my head back, harshly kissing and nipping me on the bare flesh of my neck. When he pulled his finger from pussy and rubbed it on my sensitive clit, that was all it took to send me over the edge. I exploded in a massive shuddering climax, the likes of which I had never known. It left me breathless with my legs weak and wobbly. His powerful hand cupped on my soaking wet pussy from behind and between my legs was all that kept me from sliding to the floor.

"Very good Peggy, it looks like it's easy to make you cum. Do you always cum this easily? ...Or just for black men? ...Can you cum multiple times?...Not that it really matters. Your job is to suck and fuck big black dicks, to please black men," Mr. Powell harshly questioned me.

Mr. Powell continued to squeeze my pussy as he questioned me. When he finished, He slid his hand back up between the cheeks of my ass, stopping with his pussy juice covered middle finger on my anus. Slowly he pushed the tip of the digit inside.

"How about this place, Peggy. Do you like taking big black dicks in your ass? That doesn't matter either. Whether you like it or not, you're going to get fucked in the butt," He growled again.

Mr. Powell pushed and more of his finger slid up into my asshole. He work his finger in and out, slowly finger fucking me in this most intimate of places. He let go of my hair and moved that hand down to my pussy. He slipped the middle finger from that hand into my sopping wet box. The dual penetration of my pussy and asshole was driving me wild. I was moaning and groaning, making animalistic grunts of incredible sexual pleasures as he worked his thick fingers in and out of my orifices. I don't know how he knew but this handsome perverted bastard knew exactly what I wanted and needed. I came again, another body quivering, leg shaking standing orgasm. Mr. Powell held me up for a minute before he removed his hands and took a step back.

"Strip... I have felt you, now I want to see what my new submissive married white slut looks like naked," He commanded.

Once I was turned around facing him, I undid the buttons on my blouse and unzipped my skirt. My blouse and skirt easily fell away, leaving me totally naked except for my high heels. Mr. Powell reached out, took one of my breasts in his hand and slid his thumb back and forth across the nipple. The nub, already stiff and engorged grew bigger and harder. He grabbed the nipple and twisted it, drawing an initial gasp of pain but also a definite groan of pleasure from my lips.

"Very good Peggy, you like a little a pain. That's good, you'll get more later," Mr. Powell said before commanding me. "On your knees bitch, I want to see just how well you suck black cock,"

He seemed quite pleased that I couldn't seem to get down on my knees fast enough.

"Keep your hands behind your back, slut unless I tell different. If you don't, you will be severely punished, do you understand, slut?" Mr. Powell said once I was down on my knees.

"Yes sir, I will, I'll do anything, anything for you," I blurted out without thinking.

"That you will cunt...that you will," Mr. Powell tersely replied as he took off his suit jacket.

I was naked, on my knees with my hands clinched behind my back, watching as he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his suit pants, and slowly let them fall. Next he took off his tie and button down shirt. Leaving him standing in his boxer briefs and tee shirt. Seeing the incredibly large bulge in his briefs was much more arousing than I had ever suspected.

"Pull them down," He commanded

I started to reached out and he slapped me across the face. Not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to realize that I'd never disobey him again.

"That was light, just for the first time. Next time I won't be so gentle," He sneered.

I quickly understood what was expected and I was becoming even more aroused by the minute. I tried grabbing the bottom of his briefs with my teeth and pulling down but I couldn't get them to move past his bulge. I tried grabbing each side with my teeth, one at a time, back and forth but didn't work either. Lastly I grabbed the waist band between my teeth, pulled back and dropped my butt onto my calves, bringing my head down at the same time. The briefs came down with me. When I looked back up, Mr. Powell's enormous cock wagged up and down a few times before finally standing up, fully erect, directly above my head. His cock was both beautiful and intimidating. It was a perfect specimen of black cock meat, a good 10 inches of pussy pleasing muscle with a fat mushroom shaped head. I was mesmerized at the mere sight of his tool.

"Suck it." He demanded.

Sitting on my haunches with my hands behind my back, I was too low to reach his cock. I had to rise up, as high as I could to bring my mouth in line with his dick. I snaked out my tongue and twirled it around the big bulbous head, stopping to pay special attention to the sensitive frenulum, on the bottom of his dick. He started to ooze pre-cum from large opening in the head. I gathered up that tasty morsel with my tongue and savored it before swallowing. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could to fit him in. I took about half of his long fat shaft inside and began bobbing my head back and forth. As his cock slid in and out of my mouth I made sure to lick and suck the sensitive head.

After a few minutes of concentrated sucking and licking, I pulled my mouth off his dick. I tried to push his cock up with my head so I could lick and suck his big black balls. All I succeeded in doing was rubbing my face all over his cock, not that I minded that.

"Oh yeah slut, you want to suck some balls. Is that what you want? Ok here" Mr. Powell sneered as he pulled his dick back against his belly.

I leaned in and flicked my tongue all over his big set of low hanging balls. Mr. Powell moaned in pleasure when I sucked one and then the other of his testis into my mouth. I tried to get both of his balls in my mouth but with no hands, his package was just too big to control. I wondered if, and hoped, it meant his sack contained a massive load of cum.

I went back to sucking his cock. I took the head of his dick and about half of his long fat shaft into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. Mr. Powell grabbed both sides of my head and began fucking my mouth, using it like it was a pussy and driving his dick deeper into my throat with each stroke.

"Yeah Slut, you can do it, take it slut, take all my dick in your mouth," Mr. Powell groaned as he harshly fucked my face.

Inch by inch Mr. Powell forced more and more of his warm meaty pole into my mouth until I felt my lips and nose being tickled by his pubic hair. He pulled back and then drove in even deeper as my lips kissed his pubic bone. He held his cock buried in my mouth for a minute until I started to struggled to breathe, then he pulled back. Once I took a breath, he forced his big fat dick back into my mouth. Back and forth he went fucking my mouth over and over. He seemed to be an expert at gauging just how much a slut like me could take.

He moved one hand and grabbed the hair at the back of my head. Then he picked up his cellphone from his desk. He pulled my head back until just the head of his dick was in my mouth. He pointed the phone at my face and took a picture.

"Fuck yeah, you look good with a big black dick between your slut red lips. Got to get a few more, my clients will love these," He said with a sneer.

He took a lot of pictures. Some more with just the head of his cock in my mouth, some with half of his dick in my mouth and some with his cock fully buried in my throat. He took of few of his big black pole rubbing all over my face. I thought he was done with his when he let go of my hair and told me to start sucking his dick again. I started bobbing my head back and forth, letting his fat pole slide in and out of my mouth when I heard him speak. He must have made a phone call.

"Jasmine, yes you can come in now," He said.

"Oh my God," I thought. "Did I just hear him right. Had he just invited Jasmine his beautiful young receptionist into the room. What will she think when she sees me. A mature, married, white woman, totally naked, on her knees in such a degrading submissive position, with her boss's big black dick sliding in and out of her mouth. The thing was, even though I was humiliated and embarrassed, I was also turned on, more than I've ever been before.

The door opened and Jasmine stepped into the room, so did the rest of the staff, about six black women of various ages. They were laughing and joking and from their comments it seemed they were enjoying seeing me naked and in such a degrading predicament.

"Look at that bitch suck dick, she must really love black dick," and "Shit look at that, the slut's married, she got a big assed rock on her finger, wonder if she goes home with cum on her lips and in her pussy," and "These white sluts are the nastiest, yeah bitch don't stop, suck that black dick," were some of their comments.

12