Peggy Sanford's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were commenting, I continued bobbing my head back and forth, sucking and licking Mr. Powell's big dick until he grabbed my head and stopped me. I felt his big cock quiver in my mouth for a couple of seconds before a massive load of warm cum, gushed from the opening. It coated my mouth and flew down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could but I couldn't keep up with the massive volume. Warm sperm leaked out the sides of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto my tits and pert nipples. Mr. Powell shot several more, less voluminous spurts of cum before he pulled his cock from my mouth and fell back against his desk. I fell back on my haunches and looked around the room at the black women.

"Well come on bitch, that dick ain't gonna clean itself. Get up there and clean it." and "Yeah cunt, used that tongue and lick that black man's dick clean. That's all you white bitches are good for "and "I don't know, this slut got a nice booty, I think the brothers are gonna love sticking their dicks in it," and "Hey bitch, you gonna like that, you like it when the brother run a train on you and five or six fuck your ass?" were of the new comments.

I was embarrassed, demeaned, degraded and humiliated but unbelievably sexually excited. I pushed myself back up and began cleaning Mr. Powell's cock and balls with my tongue and lips. His dick had lost some of its rigidity but my oral activities seemed to revive him.

"Ok ladies you had your fun, back to work, except you Jasmine," He said with a laugh.

After Mr. Powell ushered the other ladies out of the room he turn to me.

"That was good slut, you really know how to suck cock, now let's see how good you fuck. Get up and bend over my desk," He said in a harsh voice.

As I stood up and moved to the desk, I saw that Jasmine had picked up his cellphone. Mr. Powell moved me behind me, pushed my legs apart and pushed on my back between my shoulder blades. That forced my chest and face down onto the desk. It also forced my ass up in the air. Mr. Powell stuck his fingers back into my pussy.

"Dam bitch, you're even wetter than before, do you get off just sucking dick?" He asked with a sneer.

"Yes, yes, I do," I sheepishly answered.

"Fuck, the brothers are gonna love that," He said as he slid his fingers in and out of my pussy a few times.

Mr. Powell removed his fingers and pushed the head of his dick against the opening of my vagina. Then he rubbed the fat bulbous head up and down a few times before he slipped it into my pussy. As he began sliding his big fat black in and out of me, I moaned and groaned in response. This is what I came here for, all the humiliation, degrading comments, abuse was worth it, this moment, a big black dick fucking my pussy, knowing that I was going to cum, over and over was worth it.

Mr. Powell fucked me through several intense orgasms, each one more powerful and lasting longer than one before. I almost passed out from the pleasure. I was barely aware that Jasmine was taking pictures. I only noticed her when she leaned over my body so she could get a close up of Mr. Powell's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. She also took a shot of my face during one of my more intense orgasms. She commented to Mr. Powell that "the clients will love this one." After my third or fourth orgasm, I lost count, he pulled his cock from my pussy, told me to stand up and turn around. When I did he pushed me back on the desk on my back. He hooked his arms under my knees and lifted my legs. Jasmine leaned over me, took hold his big dick and guided it back into my pussy. She moved back but continued taking pictures. Mr. Powell picked up the pace and was soon fucking me a furious, almost brutal pace. I came again, another body quivering, toe curling climax of epic proportions. Before I fully recovered he groaned that he was going to cum. He shoved his cock as deep as he could into my pussy and held himself still. I could feel his cock spurt and quiver as he shot rope after rope of his warm cum deep into my pussy.

Mr. Powell collapsed on top me and laid there for a few minutes. When pulled out, I felt a river of cum leak from my pussy. He stood up, pulled me off the desk and pushed me down on the floor. I sank down to the floor and looked up at him as moved closer to me. He cock was starting to go soft and was covered with a combination of his cum and my pussy juices.

"Very good, Peggy you're a great fuck. My clients and I will certainly enjoy fucking you. Now be a good slut and clean my dick," Mr. Powell said.

I pushed myself up to my knees and took his dick in mouth. I clasped my lips around his tool and pulled my head back, cleaning our combined spunk off his cock. I leaned back in and licked up any stray splotches of cum off his dick, balls and crotch. When I was sure I had gathered up all the loose cum, I sat back on my haunches and looked up at him.

"Well Peggy, you have the job, but I need you for an assignment today," Mr. Powell said.

"Yes, Yes I can start today, anything you want," I replied without hesitation.

"Good, now I have a very special client coming by in a short time. I sure he'll want to meet you. Don't worry about cleaning up, I want him to see you naked and full of cum," Mr. Powell said as he started to get dressed.

As he continued dressing, Mr. Powell explained my duties and responsibilities as his new intimate personal assistant. My first duty was to be available for him anytime he wanted. Second, I was also required to be available for his clients, whenever he assigned me. By available he meant, showered and powdered, cleaned pussy and asshole, makeup and nails done to perfection unless his client required the slutty, just used, cum filled look, like the client coming today. Third I was required to make every effort to ensure that the client was sexually attracted to me, in other words, I was to flirt and make it obvious that I was attracted to black men and available to those who were interested in some married white pussy. Luckily, I didn't have to act to complete this part of my duties.

He described the dress code as slutty office attire, short, tight, skirts and dresses, tight fitting, low cut or sleeveless blouses, no panties, bras or pantyhose allowed, thigh high stockings and garter belts are allowed, heels of 4 inches or higher.

I always thought sexy clothes make the woman so dressing like a slut was no problem for me, actually it excited me. I get quite aroused wearing short, tight clothes and I rarely wear panties or a bra. I love the feeling of wearing next to nothing, especially for some handsome black men. The thought of meeting and being around a black man or group of them in a revealing outfit was another huge turn-on for me. As they say, once a white woman goes black, she will never be satisfied going back.

"The outfit you wore to the interview is perfect. If need more like that, several of my clients have businesses that can provide what you need and besides, I expect you'll be naked quite often," Mr. Powell added as he finished dressing and sat back behind his desk.

I was still naked and on my knees when the client has arrived a few minutes later. He was big, taller and broader than Mr. Powell. I took note that the bulge was big, just how I like it. I wondered if he know my pussy was wet, and hungry for his big black cock.

"Bill, this is Peggy, my new personal assistant. She's here to do anything to satisfy any of your wants or needs." Mr. Hammond said.

"Excellent Robert, excellent, once again you've out done yourself," the client Bill replied as looked down at me.

"Hello Peggy, I'm Mr. Jones. I must say you're one fine looking white slut. We're gonna have some fun as soon as Mr. Powell and I finish some business matters," Mr. Jones said.

As Mr. Hammond and Mr. Jones talked I knelt there, naked and unable to think of anything except my own perverted fantasies. What was in the big bulge in his pants? How big was his cock? What did his dick look and taste like? How would it feel when his big black cock was forcefully pressed between my lips and deep into my throat? What would it feel like when his hard black cock touched the white of my pussy? I love the contrast of black and white skin; it always excites me. Or what would it feel like when the big bulbous head of his cock was firmly pressed passed the tight opening of my anal canal? The fantasies persisted and I knew I would never be completely satisfied until my pussy, red painted lips and asshole all had a big black cock in them... and even better, they all had big black cocks in them, all at the same time. I was getting more excited by the second.

My mind was snapped out of my fantasies by Mr. Jones's command to stand up.

"I have big plans for you and you will not need to dress. My business is only a couple of blocks away," He said.

Once I was stood up, he has placed a red leather collar around my neck and buckled it tightly. Then he turned me around and secured my wrists, helplessly, behind my back using similar red leather cuffs. He snapped a leash onto the collar and put my coat over my shoulders. The coat was short, it barely covered the cheeks of my ass. Mr. Jones led me out of Mr. Powell's office past the young black receptionist, Jasmine who laughed at my predicament, toward the door.

"Oh my God," I thought. "It is broad daylight outside, where is he taking me, and what will he do?"

12