Peggy Swings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy frowned at her husband and sat at the table as she read the note in silence:

"I've heard of how hard it has been for you to find someone serious and reliable. Consider this a down payment for wanting to meet you. If you don't want to meet - this still is yours to keep. But I'm hoping you say 'yes' and meet me this Sunday night. Here's the address, if you choose to accept and allow yourself to enjoy a wonderful evening of fantasy and fun that you will never forget. Bruno."

Peggy placed the note down and took a deep breath before speaking to her husband and asking, "Why?"

"Well, he wanted to show that he was real and mailed that before you told me..."

"Yes, I get all that," Peggy interrupted. "Let me finish, ok? I'm asking you something else. I'm asking what made you choose a black man?"

Peggy's husband stood silent, taking a moment to be impressed at how she had now turned the tables on him as he now sought a distraction. He turned and went and washed his hands at the sink.

"Did you see the pair of shoes?" he asked. "I'd like to see those on you as well."

He came back to the table and reached into the package and pulled out a box that contained a pair of silver heels and bent down to start placing them on her feet.

"You know," her husband began, "I've actually been waiting for you to ask me that exact question and the short answer is that, well, I was down to my third and last chance."

He slid the shoe on her right foot and gently massaged her calf. He placed her feet on his shoulder, kissed the inside of her knee, and massaged up and down her thigh.

Peggy looked at him intently with her piercing blue eyes. She felt he was stalling and being evasive. She wasn't interested in the short answer.

"I didn't pick him because of race or color or anything along those lines."

"The shoe fits. What a surprise," she deadpanned. "Does he know when's my birthday as well?"

"I never get tired of looking at you," he smiled seeing her eyes appear to turn bluer and continued on, "I should tell you that so much more."

He applied more pressure on the upper part of her leg where her muscle was thicker and felt the tightest as she continued hearing his answer.

"So, I was down to my last chance to get it right and he was the one who seemed proven and I thought he would be perfect for you."

Keeping her right foot on his shoulder he slipped the other pair of shoes on her left foot and began to massage it as well.

"I saw you two together that night. Did you know that?"

Peggy's face became red with embarrassment and surprise, "Uh, you saw?"

Peggy's clit felt the first throb of arousal and she moved to place her leg back onto the floor but her husband held her leg still.

"I didn't see much and I didn't watch for long," he said.

He placed the other leg on his shoulder and he was now sitting with his head directly in front of her pussy.

"I saw his hands on your body. I saw them on your bare ass."

He now massaged both her thighs, inching closer and closer to her vagina.

"The long answer is that you and I have never looked down on or saw ourselves as superior to anyone. A person's race has never been the problem in any conversation I can recall in our many years of marriage so I didn't think it would be an issue now."

He stuck his right middle finger in his mouth, lubricating it, and then gently eased it into her pussy and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"I saw him kiss you. I saw him kiss you passionately."

Peggy squirmed from listening to her husband's recollection and from his hand stimulation. Her pussy began to ache. It's early morning workouts having become too routine to just give up cold turkey. It responded to his hands as if it were battery operated.

"I think," he continued on, "I think I made the mistake of trying to find someone who was like me for you. And that is clearly not what you need right now."

Her pussy began making sloppy sopping sounds as his finger worked its way in and out of her.

"An old man who can't get it up and also possibly die from getting it up? No! You don't need anything close to that!"

"Ugh," Peggy moaned.

"You needed a hard cock. You needed good dick. You're needing a hard fuck even now!"

"I think. I think," Peggy squealed.

He slipped his index finger into her and increased the pressure from his thumb and continued, "But, Peggy, I have to admit..." He paused to emphasize every word, "Me. Seeing him. Touching you. Seeing your bodies together. Black. White. It was so fucking hot!"

She tried pushing him away. She felt her orgasm begin to build out of control as her pussy muscle locked itself around his fingers, passing the point of no return.

"You can tell me whatever you want to tell me about not seeing anyone, not being interested in anything, but this body is saying something else entirely."

"I, I, I.... I oooooohhh! I think I'm..."

"Pussy don't lie!"

"I think you're about to make me cum!"

Peggy gushed an orgasm on his hand and on the kitchen chair.

"No, no the pussy don't ever lie," he said licking her juices from his fingers.

He got up to get a washcloth and Peggy stood up and, towering above him in her heels, wrapped her arms around him from behind and just held him tight.

"Wow," he said turning to look up to her, "I may be biased, but you're gorgeous. This Bruno guy seems to be into role playing but he certainly appears to have good taste in women and the clothing he would like to see them wear. This outfit ain't gonna be returning to anyone now that it's been soaked like that."

"Don't you think that you're all I ever need?" she asked.

"Yes! I mean, ok, maybe I was too crude earlier with my take on things but although my fingers are fine for moments like this, are you standing here telling me you don't miss a hard penis? Not even sometimes?"

Peggy thought about her nightly dreams, her vibrator, and her husband's fingers. She then thought about the stranger and his dark body and her guiding his dick into her hungry pussy. How satisfied she felt afterwards. Her promise to him and how she wanted more. She thought about his absence.

"I know you're frustrated," her husband said.

"Frustrated? How would you know?" she asked suspiciously.

"I know you don't want to be meeting a guy a month, despite what you said. I now know it's frustrating dealing with people on the Internet. I know I don't want my wife subjected to fakes and flakes. Maybe this guy could turn out to be like a one and steady lover? You think about it, ok? I waited till this package came before I sent him an official decision of yours to decline."

He returned back to his yard work with her still standing in the kitchen. Her thoughts seemingly adrift somewhere else.

Sunday Night

"Peggy are you ready? I have the car out front so you don't have to walk far in those heels."

Peggy came out of their bedroom looking stunning dressed in the all red outfit. Her hair was set in tight curls and her makeup was lightly done except for the red lipstick on her lips.

"I'm not gonna put the shoes on, ok? I'll put them on when we get closer, but do you think I should bring a coat? Does he expect me to walk through a hotel or a public area in this?

"I don't think you should feel insecure or have any worries with how you're looking. The gown hides your cleavage and your nipples as long as they don't harden into headlights, plus," he smiled, "I'll be with you the whole time. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Her husband placed the given address into the GPS and they headed towards town.

"Do you know where we're going?" Peggy asked, "I can't recall where this is exactly."

"I think it's close to downtown. I'm guessing it's one of the new streets they made in and around the new hotel. He said he would contact us as with instructions when we got there."

Her husband placed his hands on her thighs and squeezed, "Absolutely gorgeous. You're always beautiful to me, but tonight you could be crowned Ms. America. You look great in what he chose for you to wear. He sure seems to be all in on secrecy and specific imagery of a woman and he hit it out the park with this selection for you. I'm slightly jealous that I've never done this for you myself."

"What do you think?" Peggy asked, "Your wife: High priced escort? Lonely woman at the end of the bar? Or exotic foreign spy using her seductive wares to get top secret information?"

They both erupted into laughter. Her husband liked her this way. She was making jokes and being natural. This was the most comfortable she had felt going into meeting someone and he resolved to try to include her more in choosing who she wanted to meet in the future.

"Peg?" he said, "I think that I..."

He was interrupted by a text coming into Peggy's phone from a blocked number. It read: "So glad you said yes. Waiting in anticipation! Bruno."

"You? You gave him my phone number?" Peggy questioned her husband. "When you said contact 'us' you meant me? Why would you give someone my number? I don't need to have anyone's number and I don't want anyone to have mine!"

"I, I gave," her husband stammered, "I... He has both our numbers. I told him how much you liked your gift. You seemed so happy. He wanted to ask you himself..."

Peggy just stared at her husband confused and upset. She could feel her blood pressure spiking. She had not been this angry with anyone since that December she worked as a teachers assistant. She wanted to shake some sense into her husband, but instead she started counting down numbers in her head to fight back the desire to grab...

"Grab all of your shit and get the hell off of my school property. You're fired," Principal Parks said with glee. "You can start your unemployment Christmas job hunting early and beat the seasonal crowds. I wasn't bringing you back after the Christmas break anyway."

Peggy couldn't muster any words to answer back. She just stood at the front of Principal Parks's desk with lips trembling in shock at what she was saying.

"I am firing you because I can and I am firing you because I want to! Your job didn't require many obligations yet you still couldn't even watch over the kids during an hour of lunch. I saw you walking away from your duties! I know girls like you. I've seen them all my life, from students to teachers, I can spot them out a mile away. I know who you are now and I know what you always become. You think you can bat your eyes and have anything you want? You think you can coast your way through life and get men to fawn all over you. You're an embarrassment to hard working women like myself!"

Tears welled up in Peggy's eyes and she lowered her head not wanting to let Principal Parks see her cry. She could've applied more effort to the job, certainly, but her title was assistant to the teacher not the teacher. This was not fair and she didn't deserve this. She wished she could be anywhere else but here in this moment standing in the this office being judged. Her body rocked from side to side and her feet fidgeted across the grooves and tears in the linoleum floor at the foot of the desk. She wondered how she could explain to her new husband how she had been fired from such a menial job in such a short time.

"Awwww," Principal Parks's voice raised a pitch as she mockingly mimicked that of a baby. "Did I make the little girl go boo-hoo? Good! Now get out of my face!"

Peggy bolted for the door as Principal Parks laughingly continued berating her, "Run! That's it! Run home to Daddy until you grow up! One day you will both thank me for doing you this favor!"

Peggy's hand reached the door knob but she did not turn it. She paused, pursed her lips in anger, turned back around with fire in her eyes and walked right back up to the head of the school.

"I'm keeping this job as crappy as it is! You're not firing me!"

"Who the hell?" Principal Parks shot back.

"I'm keeping this job because I can! And I'm going to get a raise starting right now with back pay from the time when I began! Because I know! I know, dammit! I know you've felt the jabs and hard licks from the Brown Bomber."

Principal Parks started convulsing and struggled breathing as if she was stricken with a bout of the hiccups.

"I'm keeping your secret as long as we understand each other," Peggy said firmly. "And I'm not expecting back a 'thank you' from you, either, but I know that right now, you're goddamn well hoping I accept a million of them!"

Peggy slammed the office door behind her and rushed to find the nearest restroom. She could not believe what had just happened: Being attacked, defending herself so forcefully, not showing weakness, and effectively leveraging herself more income. Standing alone in the school hallway, she put her face into both her hands and allowed herself to breakdown and cry.

"A-hem," a mans throat cleared.

She opened her eyes to find the janitor right in front of her with his hand extended offering her a handkerchief.

"Miss Margaret," he said her name with such conviction that she felt he had known her all her life, "Miss Margaret, if you're needin' anything, anythin' at all, ya just give ol' Hopkins a holla, ya hear?"

He stood up, started whistling, and pushed his mop bucket down the hallway and as he came to the corner he turned and said, "I know that sometimes things may seem hard, but I've got faith in you. Finish crying, then put yourself back together and start anew tomorrow. Just remember that you are bright star compared to the other women working here and it's not so easy for stars like you to, um, hide in small spaces."

Peggy stared out the car window and lost herself in the empty city streets. The thought started creeping into her head that brought her absolute dread - maybe, as with Principal Parks, she needed to start keeping a closer eye to the details on her husband. That maybe, despite his moments of clarity, that he had some real health issues that she had failed to see and she should be showing compassion for whatever might be going on with him instead of lashing out in anger. How else could she explain the things that had been happening in their lives for the past few months? Opening up their marriage, not knowing when the stranger had left their home, giving out their address for mail, and now their cell phone numbers. Was this the same person who worked as a cop? Did his heart attack have an effect on him that she had willingly turned a blind eye to? Was it just as plain, she thought, as a worn and indented floor?

"We're here."

"Here? You didn't take us towards home? Where is here?" Peggy asked with her sense of present reality returning.

"This is the end point that the GPS sent me to," her husband said as he turned the car and it's lights off.

"Where are we? Are we in a back alley? It's so dark. Where is the entrance to the hotel?"

He turned the interior dashboard lights on as they both stared into the empty darkness.

"I don't know. Do we just wait?" her husband asked. "I'm not so sure about this."

"I am going to agree with you. Let's start the car and..."

A text message dinged in to both their phones: "She can step out to the front of the car anytime now."

Her husband looked into the rearview mirror and then panned the darkness in front of him. He placed his hand on her thigh reassuringly and said, "I'm right here."

Peggy fumed at her husband. She thought to herself, "If this is where he brought them, despite her visible anger, then maybe this is what he really wanted. Well, if any of that's true, I'm gonna put on a show but on my terms."

Resolving to save her wifely care and concern for her husband at a later time she opened the door and gingerly walked to the front of the car. She could see his face as he continued scanning over the steering wheel.

"Hello?" she said but no one answered.

A full two minutes passed as she stood alone.

She raised both her arms in confused irritation towards her husband and took a step returning to the car when a gloved hand reached out and covered her mouth.

"Shhhhhhh. Be quiet. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Bruno's voice was deep and gravely. It didn't match the good looking features of the profile picture. He didn't sound anything like George Clooney.

Her husband sat forward in the car with his eyes opened wide.

"I'm going to remove my hand, ok? There'll be no yelling, no running," he demanded. "We're just gonna talk. You understand?"

Peggy slowly shook her head in agreement.

"Good!"

Bruno angled her body over the car, allowing her to brace herself with her hands against the hood. He released his hand from covering her mouth and stood behind her unseen as he kept her in the arresting position.

"Why the fuck did you bring us out here for?" Peggy said angrily.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I send you this beautiful negligee, something worn in high circles, and you curse in it like a common street prostitute?" He raised the back of the robe, exposing her ass and smacked it hard. "Not cool! Not cool, Peggy. Do you want to try again?"

"You made a good first impression but I left my warm home to be driven around in the dead of night and now I'm in a dirty alleyway. Are you gonna show your face? What twisted fantasy is this? I mean what do you expect me to say? Did you spend all your money on the clothes for me hand that's why you can't afford to get a decent room?"

"My twisted fantasy, as you call it, was to see a beautiful woman in nice clothing that I could run my hands on and thru and all in lingerie that I got for her."

He lifted up her right leg and placed it on the front fender, He stroked his hands from her ankle up to the outside part of her thigh and moved inwards.

"Stop that!" Peggy said. "Those gloves feel rough against my skin and we are not doing anything.

So you can just stop right now."

"I wanted to admire this body dressed in something nice, something exquisite," Bruno continued, "Wanted to feel something equal to the mouthwatering anticipation to taste rich chocolates from a heart shaped box."

"I don't know what all my husband told you but I have been satisfied. I've been satisfied by likes better than you! And that includes my vibrator!"

He again stroked her leg from the ankle up to her side and moved his hands towards the inside of her legs. She tried lowering her leg but her heel was caught in a nook of the fender.

"I said you can stop!"

He brought his other gloved hand up and palmed her breast, squeezing the nipple and getting another admonishment as she slapped his hand away.

"I wanted to hear your appreciation. If you didn't want to be here you could've turned around after my first text. If you didn't want to meet me you could've turned around at any time and gone back to your warm home and bed," he sneered. "And yet here we are, the both of us, in a dirty alleyway."

"I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings by not stroking your inflated ego?" Peggy said. She tried peering over her shoulder but still couldn't see his face in the dark. "Look, I am frustrated with a lot of things right now and I need to try and straighten them out. So excuse me if I tell you to kiss my ass because you think you're deserving of some part of me because you bought me clothes and trinkets."

He bent down and kissed her ass cheeks and then ran his tongue into the upper crack of her ass and into the small of her back. He then stood back up and rubbed his hands on her ass and squeezed. He pressed closer for her to feel the hard head of his dick against her. He kissed the back of her neck and brought his mouth to her ear and said, "I wanted gratefulness and gratitude for my efforts but I see I'm not going to get that now."

"Listen to yourself! You're like a walking, talking Y chromosome stereotype of a midlife crisis. Do you have an overpriced sports car? Overcompensating for much? Does a woman using big words intimidate you?"