Peggy Swings Ch. 02

Story Info
George Clooney’s Dick Down Payment.
8.8k words
2.93
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

6:35 AM Tuesday

Peggy sat straight up in her bed gasping for air. Her sheets were damp and crumpled and her hair was matted and sticky from a night of sweating. She took deep and measured breaths and started counting down from 25 in an effort to better control her racing heart. She placed her hands under her legs to stop them from shaking and began trying to will herself into relaxing.

"25... 24... There is no boogeyman under my bed. 23... 22. There is no boogeyman under my bed," she told herself as she opened her eyes to the familiar sight of her quiet bedroom.

It had been another restless night and the morning, once again, came earlier than she had hoped. Her husband had just started the shower in their bathroom and she could tell from the beating water against the tile that he had not yet entered and was waiting for the water to get warmer. She was relieved that he was not around to see how she had awakened.

She lifted off her covers and wiggled her toes just to make certain her legs weren't scratched and bruised from the running and flailing that her bed bore witness to. She massaged her legs and watched the rays of the sun slyly creep from her window and across the floor to overtake her bed. She really was safe and no longer fleeing from whatever stalked her in the dark spaces of her sleeping mind. She wiggled her toes once more in the sunlight to be certain of their uninjured status.

"2... 1. There is no one under my bed!" she emphatically ended her count and fluffed and flipped her pillow in hopes the other side was not as damp with sweat. She then laid her head back down wanting a bit more rest before starting the day.

"Ugh, this has got to stop. Is this the only way I can sleep?"

She reached over and opened the drawer to her nightstand and clumsily fumbled her hand through the contents until she felt the hard plastic covering of an eyeglass case. She rubbed her eyes and turned her head towards her clock to see the time.

"6:46," she groaned, "I've gotta stop doing this. Can't I just get some rest?"

Her hand rested on the case and she thought for a moment about getting out of bed and doing something productive like getting the morning paper or maybe fixing her husband breakfast. She could even go into their bathroom and surprise him by joining him in the shower. Her fingers nervously tapped on the case. He would be at least 30 more minutes in the bathroom to start his day and she could do anything, really, anything at all. Anything else, for sure, if restful sleep would simply take her.

"Close the drawer. You're much more strong willed than this! Close the drawer, Peggy, please!"

She ignored her last plea to herself, opened the case and pulled out the small vibrator that, for years, she had hidden and had no use for. She turned it on to the lowest of its three speeds and took a moment to admire how it felt as if she were holding a whole nest of vibrating bees in her palm. She spread open her legs and placed the vibrator right below her navel and slowly moved down over the ridge of her mound and, finally, onto her clit.

He was here now, the stranger, crawling from underneath her bed and standing before her naked and glowing as the sun's rays filtered through her yellow curtains and striped his blackness with its hue. Head bowed, he dared not make eye contact, as he went down on both knees at the foot of her bed in reverence. He knelt in silence as he waited for a signal of approval to begin tending to the needs of the queen.

She tapped the crown of his head and laid back on her bed in tingling anticipation. He extended his proboscis and licked the crease of her knee and she spread her legs open granting him entrance into her royal comb. He slowly made his way, as etiquette and tradition dictated, pausing to leave gentle stings along the ivory walls of her inner thighs until his work reached the crown jewel of her hive. She arched her abdomen and sensed his whole head buzz with excitement at the smell of her now dripping honeypot. Circling her clit with a rhythmic and calculated waggle of his tongue, he then began to busily mine the inner petals of her body for sweet nectar.

Peggy turned up her vibrator on high and then tightly clasped her legs together causing the vibrator to now sound like a mower stalling in wet grass as she orgasmed. She then wiped it clean, placed it back in the case and into the drawer, and laid her head back down to welcome a brief relief from her impulses and, hopefully, a little more sleep.

8:46 AM

Peggy's husband opened his pill organizer and chased down his morning dosage of heart medication with some water. He sat down at the kitchen table and began reading the morning newspaper as he ate breakfast. It had been over a month now since the black stranger was in their home and he had noticed the changes in his wife. She wasn't sleeping comfortably, she drifted in thought, and she...

"Good morning! I, um, didn't expect you up so soon," he said, genuinely taken aback by her entrance into the kitchen. "There's coffee made if you're wanting some."

Peggy walked over and kissed her husband on the cheek, "Thank you."

Her was robe was loosely tied around her waist and she smelled faintly of lavender and sweat and as she bent down to kiss him, her left breast escaped the confines of her robe and exposed her nipple. He took advantage of the opportunity and rubbed his arm into it and felt it harden from his stimulation.

"You are more than welcome," he said.

Her body shuddered at his touch and she quickly covered herself, turned to the cupboard to get her coffee mug and awkwardly replied, "No, I didn't wake up to make you breakfast."

"Make me breakfast?" he asked confused, "Wake up? Hon, I wasn't expecting..."

He stopped from finishing his sentence. He had flustered her with his touch and it was happening more frequently. He knew what was the source of it all, and she did too, but she always deflected from addressing it. He felt now was the right time to try and tighten her screws. He leaned back in his chair, folded his arms and quietly stated, "I've still not heard anything from him."

Glasses clanked as she momentarily lost her grip on her mug and without facing her husband, blurted out, "I don't really care!"

She closed the cupboard, tightened her robe and, composing herself, said flatly, "I didn't mean to yell, ok? It's just I've not given much thought to anything like that. It's not on my mind at all. I'm going to go shower now."

Her husband stood up from the table and as she walked out of view he called out, "Wait, does this mean you're not gonna make me the breakfast I've already made?"

6:31 AM Wednesday

Peggy awoke hearing her husband start the shower in their bathroom. Her hair felt sticky and matted and her sheets were damp. She had had another restless night and the morning had come earlier than she had hoped. Her nights were now a constant negative feedback loop of her dreaming, tossing and turning, and then melting down as if she were Chernobyl. She fluffed and flipped her pillow to the other side and laid her head back down to enjoy it's fleeting coolness.

"Can't I have one night? Just one?"

She reached over and opened the drawer to her nightstand and clumsily fumbled her hand through until she felt plastic. She rubbed her eyes and turned her head towards her clock to see the time.

"6:33," she groaned.

Her hand rested on the case and she thought a moment about getting up and starting laundry. Maybe watering the plants or changing out the blown light bulb in the pantry. All would be momentary distractions from that night a month before. The poorly chosen words that first came out her mouth kept echoing in her head, "You're Black! You're Black! You're Black! You Are Black!"

"Uggghhhhhh! What was I thinking?"

It wasn't as if she had never seen a black person or not been around any. The city she lived in, before she had moved to this small town and met her husband, was diverse and integrated even if only a handful of black kids went to the school she attended. And one of the fondest memories she had of her father was his love for Joe Louis.

She would sit cross legged on her bed and eagerly watch as her dad relived to her Louis' boxing matches in place of a fairytale bedtime story.

"Did he ever get knocked down, Daddy?

Did he ever lose?"

"Oh, Peggy," he sighed as he bent to kiss her forehead goodnight, "Baby, life... Life is always gonna be more than ready to deliver that knockout punch to ya. But, it's what you do next that matters the most."

Then he would stand up and his voice would soar as he closed her bedroom door, "But this one black boxer would always get back up. Always fight on. And he conquered the world for all of Americaaaaaa!"

In their first year of marriage, she was alone and bored at home while her husband went through training at the police academy. He encouraged her to take a low paying job as a teachers assistant at the elementary school just to be be around others and many of the staff there claimed that the janitor looked just like Louis. Once, towards the end of a lunch, she returned to her empty classroom to get a candy bar she had forgotten in her purse when she heard the unmistakable clicking of Mrs. Bianco's five inch heels hurriedly making their way down the hallway. Peggy, not wanting to be caught and reprimanded, or worse, be forced to listen to Mrs. Bianco give her scripted lecture on the proper ladylike behavior of all females ranging from 6th grade girls to adult women, closed the door behind herself and hid in one of the backroom cubicles.

"What took you so fucking long?" Peggy heard Mrs. Bianco curse, betraying the prim and proper demeanor she knew of the teacher. "What the hell is wrong with you today?!"

Mrs. Bianco was clearly not alone but Peggy did not hear anyone reply back.

"Lunch is damn near over now!" the teacher continued. "You think I have all day? The kids will be done any moment now. Well? Just don't stand there looking like an ass. Take it out! I just want to see it again. I just want to touch it. Come on, hurry up! Shit, I don't have much time!"

"Look, I stills gotta job to do. Maybe y'all should be teaching these kids of yours how to eat without spillin' they fixins all over theyselves and my clean flo'."

Peggy couldn't see the two people from her hidden position but she knew the other voice was that of the janitor.

"I just really like seeing it and touching it," she heard the teacher say. "It's so big and you know you like me stroking that cock. What's so fucking difficult for you to understand about that? Now, c'mere," ptooey. "This will have to do in place of Vaseline."

"No! Naw, I really don't like this shit!" the janitor said angrily frustrated. "I'm 'bouts tired of these childrens'es games of yours wit yo hands and yo spit and yo fuckin demands!"

Peggy heard rubber soles and heels shuffling across the floor in an apparent struggle and then she heard what she thought was someone being placed upon a desk like a sack of potatoes.

"What are you doing?! You can't... I didn't tell you..."

"Shut da fuck up or we'll both get caught!" the janitor growled. "I'm tired of this and I'ma finna gets in you!"

The struggle continued with paper and pencils falling onto the classroom floor. Peggy strained to hear but could only make out inaudible muttering and heavy grunts until the ruckus suddenly stopped and it seemed some sort of peace had been brokered between the two. She was tempted to open the door to look when the janitor laughed out, "Just look at this hairy beast 'tween yo legs! Ain't trimmed or nuthin! It's time this here English teacher gets taught her very C's, her U's, and T's. Lawd, be my witness, this spear is abouts to give yo ass the shakes!"

A whimper that reminded Peggy of air being slowly squeezed out of a balloon was followed by 20 to 25 quick and successive back and forth jerks of the desk as if someone was pumping to load a double-barreled shotgun.

"Bitch! Uh-huh, you done teased me one times too many. This pussy ain't runnin to hide today!"

"Oh! Oh, God! Fuck! You have to take it out of me!"

"You ain't in control of shit! Now take this dick!"

Mrs. Bianco was struggling to catch her breath and on the verge of hyperventilating. Peggy thought about helping. She thought about getting up to see if the teacher was having a heart attack and in need of aid when the commotion stopped again except for the heavy panting of Mrs. Bianco.

"Goddamn! Ain't no Vaseline needed now! Yo cunt juices done slickered my black pole so much I gots to now mops my pants!" the janitor laughed as Peggy heard a zipper being zipped as he continued barking at Mrs. Bianco, "Bitch, now clean yo nasty ass up! Ya lookin like one of yo messy ass kids, spillin' yo shit all on my flo'. I done told you dis ain't no play toy! Tomorrows Friday and ya best meets me in the broom closet so I can fuck you good'n proper b'fo da weekend."

"You are black!" Peggy groaned and flushed over with her memories, she tightly squeezed her legs together, muffling the sound of the vibrator, and quickly came. She then laid her head back down onto her pillow to a welcomed relief and more sleep.

8:10 AM

Peggy's husband sat at the kitchen table drinking his coffee. It was now over a month since the black stranger had come into their home. His wife had tried to return to some sense of normalcy but he had taken notice of how she went out her way to touch him more. She kissed him in the morning and before bed. Yet, despite her showing more affection, whenever he touched her it would inevitably make her seem to drift her thoughts off to something, someone, and to somewhere else.

Then there was the matter of her sleeping. They went out and bought a new bed after Peggy had voiced her criticism of their old mattress and creaky bed. The new bed did wonders for his back and he could probably sleep comfortably throughout the night if it weren't for her almost constant restlessness.

He had secretly watched that night as she rode the stranger's dick but she never was at ease giving much details to him except to say she was satisfied. She remained evasive on the elephant in the room - if she wanted to meet him again? He had flustered her yesterday with their conversation and he wondered if he could do it again.

Peggy walked into the kitchen, bent down and wrapped her arms around her husband and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning," she said in his ear and kissed his cheeks again, "I smell coffee."

"Mmmmm I love a 'good morning' like that," he replied.

She wasn't wearing anything under her robe, but it was tightly fastened this morning denying him the chance to see an exposed breast.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, "I thought the smell of coffee would stir you."

"Yes, I did and some fresh coffee will do me good."

She opened the drawer to get a stirring straw but it dropped from her hand unto the floor. She bent over to pick it up revealing her bare legs and thighs.

"Hike up your robe a little more," he chuckled, "Show your world to me!"

"I still haven't showered," she giggled,

"Didn't think there was a need for me to put anything on. Do you want me to? Would you like me to have something on under?"

"Oh, no ma'am, don't go try changing my world view now. I'm way too old for that."

"You are not old! You have highlights, not gray hairs."

"Is that what the kids call it nowadays? You and them are far too kind to the elderly then."

"You don't own a powered scooter, you have a Tesla before Tesla's knew they were a Tesla. I've got more if you wanna hear?" she laughed.

"No, no, I get it, now you're just practicing your stand up routine."

He shifted in his chair and said pensively, "Ya know, Peg, I have been in contact with someone else who wants to meet you and they're reliable, but only if you're interested."

Peggy again hesitated at a question from her husband. Her mind came up with more questions for itself than answering his: Did she really make a promise to meet someone once a month? How would meeting someone new square with what the stranger demanded of her? Who's vow should take precedent, anyway? One to a stranger? Or one to her husband? Where was the stranger and why no contact from him? Was this not a case of just one more rejection?

Peggy took a sip of her coffee and inhaled. She wasn't dreaming right now. She wasn't caught up in the moment of sexual bliss. She was thinking clearly and she could make her own choices.

"Ugh, is the hazelnut?" she asked with disdain.

"I'm sorry," her husband replied, "I must've used the wrong blend. I'll make another."

"No, it's OK," Peggy said. "I'm going to go shower now. Don't worry about it."

She started making her way towards their bedroom, then turned around before leaving the kitchen and softly said, "No. No, I'm not interested. I'm not interested in meeting anyone."

Her husband said nothing. He just nodded his head in acknowledgment. Peggy walked back to their room and he got up from the table and started making another batch of coffee.

Peggy passed by his study and stopped after noticing his computer screen was still on. She looked back once more towards the kitchen and then walked in and looked at his computer. On the screen was a picture of a man who was deeply tanned and more than slightly resembled George Clooney. He went by the name of 'Bruno10' and Peggy quickly read through the profile: newly divorced, ready to play out long held fantasies, loves adventure...

"I'll have another pot ready in about five minutes," her husband shouted from the kitchen, "Peg? You hear? Just in case you want some before you shower."

She looked over her shoulder to see if her husband was on the move and hurriedly finished reading: Open minded and in good shape but still drinks socially. 'Will you join me in my search for hot and sexy fun?' it asked.

She quietly walked out into the hall, into their bedroom doorway, and satisfied she was unseen yelled back towards the kitchen, "No, thank you, I'm fine."

9:45 AM Thursday

Peggy woke up wide eyed and refreshed and looked at the time on her clock and smiled. She got out of bed and and walked to her window and opened the curtains. Her husband was outside next to the garage changing a flat tire on his riding lawnmower. She smiled, stretched her arms out and bathed her body in the warmth of the early morning sun.

She had not felt this good in a while and she skipped out of her bedroom pausing to point at her bed and say, "Haha, there is no such thing as a boogeyman!"

She walked into the kitchen and on the table sat a large opened package. A heart shaped box of chocolates was inside. She lifted out the chocolates and underneath was a red negligee and matching robe. She took it out of the box, cradled it against her body, and guessing it was a fit she decided to try it on.

It was like nothing she had ever seen before. Sheer and soft as silk, it fit snugly against her body accentuating her hips and ass. It had a plunging neckline that was embroidered with faux diamonds and ran so deep that it barely held her breasts in place.

She paraded around the kitchen table imagining she was on the runway of a Parisian fashion show. The whole ensemble matched how she felt this morning and she lifted the package to read the name of the company her husband had purchased it from.

"Oh, mama! Look at you!" her husband said peering in from outside the kitchen window, "I think I'm in lust!"

Peggy motioned for him to come inside and upon him entering the house she snapped, "You didn't order this! Who is Bruno Corbin?"

"Peg, I told you there was someone else that was..."

"And I told you I wasn't interested in anyone else!" Peggy shouted back.

"Yes, I know, but this was already in the mail by the time you told me that. Honest. If you just sit down and let me try to explain, ok?" He reached into his pocket and handed her a piece of paper, exclaiming, "This came inside the package."

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers