Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 08

Story Info
Spring break modeling induces Peggy into porn.
6k words
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Eighteen year old, home schooled Peggy had been keeping a diary since she was 8. After starting at the local Community college she discovered her exhibitionist tendencies and became a nude model. She spent the first weekend of her spring break in a whirl of sex. The remainder of her spring break is filled with a schedule of modelling and even a porn video shoot, all arranged by her agent, Meija.

Apr 2

I expected today to be just another photo shoot. Was I wrong!

The deal was that I was supposed to meet a couple of guys at a beach house for nude photos. When I got there I found a house packed full of college guys with cell phones, not a real camera in sight. I'm used to the guys who hire me being serious photographers. Even though they are usually amateurs they have high end equipment. But, then, if I'm getting paid it shouldn't matter what the equipment is like, though I'm suspicious of cell phones being able to send my photos world-wide in seconds. In any case, my pay depends significantly on the number of photographers and I was being paid for two, not a dozen or more.

I stayed outside the door and confronted the guy who answered. I told him the contract calls for only two photographers and that unless he made different arrangements with Meija I was leaving. He claimed he had already paid and as I turned to go, he grabbed my arm, hard, and tried to drag me inside. I pulled free and ran down the stairs. He yelled after me but didn't follow. I yelled back at him, threatening to call 911. I dialed Meija and told her about it and she said she'd take care of it.

A few minutes later, who should pull up but the same two cops who broke up the wet T-shirt contest on Saturday. The lady cop said, "You again?" I acknowledged it was, indeed, "me again" and we went to the apartment where the lady cop took charge, described the charges and their serious nature to the occupants. Then both cops went around talking to everyone and collecting cell phones with videos of me arriving. They asked me if I want to press assault or attempted kidnapping charges.

After talking with Meija I agreed to drop any charges (after all, it was pretty minor) in exchange for the videos which I tell the guy who grabbed me will be used for a civil suit if there are any bruises or anything that might prevent me from modelling for any length of time (not really true since I could cover anything with make-up).

As we left the lady cop told me she hoped we had put "the fear of God into them so they'll be less forceful with any future women." The guy cop said almost the first words he's said all morning, "We didn't really believe you were a model when we picked you up the other day."

In response I told them that even though I was a model, I wasn't really on a job. I was at the beach for fun and pulled off my suit, "on a whim."

The lady said that she knew, "there was something fishy about my story," and the guy added, "Nice view though," with a wink and got a jab in the ribs from the lady cop.

I called Meija about my lost payment. She said she'd already arranged for the guy to pay the full amount, plus penalties. "I don't want any more incidents and knowing he lost the fee will get around."

I got in my car to return home, thinking how maybe future sessions demand a bodyguard. Meija's told me she can supply "protective escorts" at extra cost to the client. But the extra cost can reduce the number of shoots. I started the car, realizing I had nothing to do. I remembered that David and Ron were going to the "model rocketry park". That might have been fun but I was already at the beach. Meija had told me there are a lot of people looking for models during spring break so I decided to text her about other beach work. I also asked about having one of those protective escorts.

She texted back that the "Wild Spring Break Girls" people were looking for background extras and to report to their beach location. Those are the guys I have the porn shoot with on Wednesday and she told me there would be no need for additional security with them, "They have plenty of their own." "Minimum pay," she added, "You'll just be there as background. Wear your skimpiest, but modest suit."

I found the location and changed into a pink thong bikini that adequately covers my aureoles and genitals. Though I do have difficulty getting all my hair inside that thong, I was pretty sure that my suits that have a tendency to slip to the side on top and can't cover all my hair below wouldn't pass the "modestly" test.

I checked in, showed my union card and this guy escorted me to where they were doing the filming. He said my name sounded familiar and I told him that I was scheduled for a solo shoot on Wednesday. He seemed to think that was interesting and had me wait by some reflectors. He came back with a guy who turned out to be one of the directors. He looked me over and called over one of the camera men and told him to spend some time focusing on me in the crowd, "We may cut in some of the footage with her solo performance."

It occurred to me that meant I was no longer just "in the crowd" and maybe deserved more pay. I told them to "wait a minute," and called Meija who negotiated a higher payment for me, depending on how much of my time ended up in their videos.

"Sorry," I told the director, "but I want what's fair and due to me." He agreed, saying the money wasn't his responsibility.

The work was a lot of fun, Hanging out with the spring break crowd, cheering with them, dancing with them, talking with them.

The camera man, Justin, would suggest dance moves, or sometimes bring over a guy to dance with me. He showed me some of his video. There was a lot of me just moving my body, but close-ups of my boobs shaking or my crotch with stray hair sticking out, or of my arms and legs and face and hair. I also did some staged shots, walking along the beach, close-ups, shaking my hair, that sort of thing. He even had me change into other outfits. He spent extra time filming me in the couple of bikinis I thought were too immodest.

They had changing tents but I didn't see any reason to go to that fuss just to slip in and out of a bikini. I did do it behind equipment so I wouldn't be seen but I didn't object to being filmed while changing, even posing naked a bit for the camera. I reminded Justin that any use of any of it meant higher pay for me. To be honest, I think some of the footage may just go into his private collection.

After spending over an hour with me he said he had what he needed. Diary, you know I'm more than a little impulsive, and he was kind of cute and funny. Well, I thanked him and asked if he'd like some "more intimate thanks." I'm pretty sure he knew what I meant but he acted confused so I took his hand and placed it firmly at my crotch, put my other hand firmly at his and kissed him, "More INTIMATE!" I told him before backing away.

We arranged to meet after his work day was over. I stayed and joined in the crowd to earn my money. Afterwards he took me to his motel room where we had a fun session. After the shoot I was more than ready to feel a cock inside me. His was average sized and he used it like most guys, getting his own pleasure and leaving me to work at my own. He was no Ron, but sex is almost always good!

Justin put his camera on the desk, pointing at the bed. I'm certain it was on, but didn't mind, I even did what I could to expose my genitals to it on occasion and worked at positioning us so the fucking would be visible.

And to top it off, Justin's roommate came in while we were hard at it. Justin stopped fucking, but I told him to keep it up. "the more the merrier," and invited the roommate to join in. I sucked the roommate while Justin finished with a loud "happy ending" that filled his condom. The roommate exploded into my mouth and I swallowed the poorly tasting load.

I think you'll have to admit, Diary, that was an event filled day.

Apr 3

Today was my shoot at the nude beach. I'd never been. It's about 20 miles out of town and down a steep cliff. I met the photographer at the parking lot. There's a half mile path down the cliff and then another mile to the "clothing optional" sign.

The photographer had his girlfriend and another friend to help. The girlfriend took care of getting me ready, she applied sunscreen all over and then powder to reduce the glare. The guy friend helped carry equipment and did all the set up of reflectors and stuff. The photographer was like the professionals I've posed for. He said he was a student but did want to open his own professional studio.

We all got naked and the photographer recorded my getting undressed. The girlfriend was very attractive, a bit large in the butt with modest sized breast and large nipples. She said he'd taken plenty of pictures of her and wanted some variety for classes and his portfolio. He had two expensive looking cameras, one used old fashioned film and he went through a half dozen rolls. He claimed film has a different quality than digital.

Most of it was pretty conventional poses and activities for a photo/video shoot. The main difference was that since we were out in public, a lot of people, especially guys, stopped to watch the proceedings. Some took pictures or videos with their cell phones, there's no way to avoid it. You know how I am. I got a kick out of it, especially since almost all of them were naked, some with at least partial erections.

At the end he had me in the ocean splashing and getting wet. Then he video'd me getting dressed. He took some more shots and videos with me dressed at the top of the cliffs. I asked for some copies for my own portfolio. He insisted I pay for film shots but agreed to give me digital photos and videos free since I bought a half dozen of the film photos.

Oh! Dad asked me what I'd been doing today. I told him I'd just been to the beach. Mom knew I was hiding the truth and confronted me in my room. I told I'd been doing more nude modelling and when she made her displeasure known I showed her my bank balance. That didn't satisfy her. She knows I'm sexually active but if she ever found out how much sex I'm actually having, sometimes with guys I barely know ...

Apr 4

[Wild Spring Break Girls]

Today was my second professional porn shoot!!

You know how much I'd been looking forward to this and it WAS fun. I'm not sure what was best: being fucked by a guy with a big cock (but not as big as Ron's), having the crew watching, seeing some of the tricks. I know, you want details.

After I got there and checked in (it was a set of offices in a strip mall next to the beach). I was sent to a small room/office with a bed and a bunch of camera equipment. I sat on the bed and, shortly after, the crew came in. The director introduced himself as "Skazi" (I found out his real name is Samuele Marchesi) and, as the crew set up cameras, told me what he expected. I was supposed to be a student they had found on the beach and asked if she wanted to be on camera. I was wearing shorts and he asked if I had a bikini. I was wearing one underneath and showed him the ones I had in my sports bag.

Once the cameras were set up he said he would film me in various of my bikinis and pick one for the rest of the shoot. He sat down at the office desk behind a laptop and said, "Oh, wait, we have some beach footage of you." I acknowledged that they had filmed me a couple of days ago. He told one of the crew to "put it up" and a big screen TV behind the desk showed his laptop screen with me dancing in one of the windows.

He zipped through the recording, pausing or slowing down and zipping back, saying, "I like this," "not that," and so on. I guess his software allowed him to mark places in the video, because he then put up three windows at once. "I like these. What do you think?"

I thought he was asking the crew but he wanted my opinion. "They all look good." I told him.

"Do you mind trying all these bikini's for us?" Skazi asked. "We'll pick the one for production later."

I found them in my bag and laid them on the bed.

"Let's film you taking off the shorts and see what you have, then you can change into these."

I asked if he wanted a slow strip or just like I was getting out of them at the beach. He told me to just do it like I was at the beach, so I did, revealing my thong bikini that showed my pubic hair and barely covered my aureoles.

"That's quite an outfit," he said. "I didn't notice it in the footage from the beach."

I realized that the video he had looked at didn't include any of me in the more revealing bikini's or of me changing. I wondered if Justin had edited them out. I thought maybe he'd get in trouble if I said anything about it so I said that I didn't think it would pass the modesty test on the beach. That got a bit of a chuckle from the crew.

"Probably not," he responded with a bit of a chuckle. "Let's see you in the others. Put them on, and put your shorts and top back on over them, we'll have you undress for the cameras again." He gestured toward the bathroom as I picked up the first.

"No need," I told him and untied my top.

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!" he exclaimed, stopping me as I pulled my top away, exposing my breasts. "Do you mind if we film your changes?"

"Of course not," I told him. "That's what I'm here for, to be filmed, nude, dressed, whatever you want."

He told me he had forgotten I was one of "the professionals". They mostly film girls right off the beach, "amateurs" with no experience in front of the camera. "We're going to want that from you, demure, not sure you want to expose yourself to the camera."

"Of course," I told him. " I just didn't think we were doing that now."

"Right, right".

"Do you want me to act, like shy, when I change?"

"No, no, that wouldn't work." He talked to his assistant, Jocelyn, a cute little girlish woman, who went out of the room. Then he had the three cameras set up and filmed as I changed into my pink thong. He had me pause when I was naked, saying , "Nice bush," and the hand-held cameraman zoomed in close on my genitals. "Spread?" he asked so I pulled my labia apart. Each of the cameras had a window on the big screen so I could see what I was doing and did my best to allow a view into my vagina. "Perfect!" he said and I put on my thong, the camera right at my crotch the whole time.

Jocelyn came back and after talking to Skazi he told me, "This is good. Your contract allows us to use any footage in other productions. So I'll film your changes for possible use somewhere else. Would you mind coming back, maybe next week, for some different action?"

"No, but you'll have to arrange it with Meija."

"Meija?" he asked.

"My agent, she's in charge of scheduling, payment, contract details. Spring Break is a pretty busy time."

"Of course. Jocelyn, have Elsa arrange for two, no four, hours with this young woman's agent." Jocelyn asked what kind and he said, "Any of ... " He paused and asked me, "Do you do hardcore, I mean like fucking, on camera?"

"Sure," I told him. "I was expecting that today."

"Right, right, right," He said, looking at his laptop screen. On the big screen I saw my name and a list of the activities for the day. He turned to the assistant, "Hardcore ... " he turned to me and asked "Anal?" To my negative response he said, "Straight hardcore, one of the teenie or nubile series, maybe even a virgin."

I told him I wasn't a virgin and he said he knew but they don't get any real virgins, but it's a pretense to sell videos. I mentioned that I had close-up video of my hymen and the loss of my virginity. He laughed and said, "That's a new one, not many girls had the presence of mind to do that."

I started to tell him that I hadn't planned it but he cut me off. "Save the story for the filming, That's a perfect story to have in your introduction clip." Then we went to work. Filming me in each of my bikinis. starting with me in my shorts and cover-up.

Each time we did almost the same interview. He'd ask my my name and age then talk about school. He'd ask me to take off my top and shorts, which I would do. We'd always do it twice, once where I removed the stuff sort of shyly and another where I did it with no hesitation. Then after a few questions he'd ask me to "show my tits." I'd do that with some reluctance with him verbally convincing me, then I'd just do it, but still with some reluctance. He'd ask if he could feel them and after some convincing I'd agree and he'd massage my breasts. I tell you, Diary, I was getting turned on, REAL turned on and wondered when the fucking would start.

At some point, each time, he'd ask to see my pussy and I'd act really reluctant before taking them off with my back to the camera. Then he'd have me bend over and show myself to the cameras from the rear. Then I'd put the bottoms on again and remove them full frontal.

After doing the set of interviews with me getting undressed we did a single interview with me sitting naked. I wasn't exactly one continuous interview, sometimes we'd stop and go back to redo the same question with a suggested different answer, or to retake the action.

The interview questions got more personal, Skazi asked when I'd lost my virginity. I told him about picking Ron to do it because he had all these good looking women with him and they told me what a good fuck he was. I told about my first time and recording it and how great it was.

Then we did a lot of nude actions. from the rear and from the front, then sitting on the couch. He'd ask to feel, I'd agree and he'd gently rub my labia, then push a finger inside. In each position I spread my labia for him, trying to expose as much of the inside as possible.

Then he had me sitting down and asked what the biggest cock I'd seen was. He was surprised when I spread my fingers almost a foot apart and made a partial circle with my thumb and forefinger to show how big it was. He asked whether I'd just seen it or had it inside and when that was. When I told him it was Ron who had taken my virginity he got really interested. He cut off the interview and insisted I have Ron come with me next week and that we should absolutely give him permission to use the videos of my first time. "I'll pay a LOT!"

We went back to the interview, but this time I was supposed to act. Skazi told me to say a more normal size, like seven inches. Then he introduced me to this guy with a thin ten incher. I acted surprised at how big it was and he asked if I'd like that inside me. Did I want it inside? Diary, I was anxious for any cock by then. But I was told to answer that I wasn't sure it would fit. Then he asked me if I would put it in my mouth. And the action proceeded from there. me giving him a blow job, him eating me out and then fucking in every position.

It was fun except we had to pause between positions to get camera angles and stuff right. Sometimes we'd hold still for minutes with him embedded in me. Other times, he'd get soft and Jocelyn would "fluff" up the guy's cock (which meant she would get it hard again), and he'd go at it. I was supposed to gasp and make noise with his thrusting. Skazi liked the way I would smile and even laugh so I was supposed to do that a lot (not hard since I do so enjoy having a cock inside me).

The guy would massage my clit or breasts. Sometimes they'd ask me to rub myself. I got myself off once. Skazi said, "let's get a squirt here." I asked and he told me a "squirt" was when vaginal juices would shoot out of a girls vagina when she orgasmed. I said I'd never done that, I didn't even know it was possible. the director said only a few woman actually do it, but they had a way for me to do it. What they did, Diary, is fill this rubber syringe with liquid and fill my vagina with it. The guy plugged my vagina with his cock. I acted like I was getting a big orgasm and the guy pulled out his penis so the liquid would squirt out. We did it once and I asked to do it again (and no, it wasn't because it felt good having my vagina full of liquid and even better with the cock inside). It was because of my practicing to do the vaginal contractions like Francine Houck. This second time, as he pulled out I squeezed my vagina hard, shooting the liquid like five or six feet across the room.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12