Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

The whole crew laughed in surprise and the director cheered and clapped, "excellent, excellent, Ex-el-ent!" He did the whole sequence again so he could anticipate the squirt and use a high speed, slow motion camera.

At the end they did some shots of the guy ejaculating. They did it like the squirting, using a syringe to push something like a lotion up his pee hole, then he'd let it squirt out. They did it onto my butt, then my breasts, then my face. They did a "cream pie" too, Filling my vagina with the stuff and then having the guy pull out to take close-ups of it flowing out. I squeezed it out with my contractions to get a nice flow.

That was it. I showered and then dressed while they filmed it, answering questions like, "how did you enjoy your first on-camera fuck?" I reminded 'em it wasn't my first but was told to answer like it was.

Skazi reminded me to get Ron to come next week and his assistant gave me the information for Ron to contact them.

Diary, I'm going to be sure Ron uses Meija, and doesn't work with them directly. Skazi said a LOT of money. I want a professional making sure it's really a lot if it's as valuable as he acted.

Apr 5

Uneventful, pretty standard, non-nude shoot at the beach today. Two college kids, looking more to hang out with me and another model they had hired than actually take pictures (though they did have nice cameras, not just cellphones).

More eventfully I talked to both Ron and Meija about the video shoot with the Wild Spring Break Girls people. They had contacted Meija about me and she was more than happy to take on Ron too. I emphasized that the director had seemed so anxious about it that she should get a maximum payout with higher than usual royalties. When I mentioned Ron's video she said she didn't usually do that kind of negotiation and contract but knew someone who did.

To my surprise, the "someone" was Jerry Malone's company (they do public relations and advertising and legal services, and financial advice). I texted Sarah and asked if she thought it would be okay to talk to her father about it. She said it wouldn't hurt so I called him. I explained everything, even the specifics of the video. He said he wasn't directly involved with that side of the business, but he'd be sure that Ron and I (I was involved because Ron had given me a copy so I had some sort of partial ownership) got "top dollar".

Apr 6

Professional photo shoot for summer ads for a local store. I'd done their spring ads too. Half a dozen women of various ages and sizes. a couple of guys. Lots of clothing changes, mostly swim suits and accessories.

Those shoots aren't conducive to modesty. It was in the back of a large house (almost a mansion) overlooking the beach. The clothes were on racks of identical clothes just like in a store. The "fashion director", a young guy, paired models and styles. A "fitter" (one of two women, one elderly, the other middle aged) picked the size off the rack and then made sure it fit on the model, smoothing wrinkles from the bathing suits even over crotch and breasts. The photography director was responsible for poses and location. We could have changed in a back room but for speed everyone, guys and girls, changed right there in front of everyone. it had been the same with the spring clothing shoot but for that one we never needed to get out of our underwear. Not the case for swimwear (except the guys stayed in tight bikini underwear). In fact we never bothered with underwear under most of the clothes. I did need to put on a bra for some of the clothes.

Oh, I forgot, you'll be interested in this, diary. I shaved my genitals because I knew I'd be modelling swimsuits for ads. I didn't want to have to fight my pubic hair to get it hidden. I didn't shave bald, just did a bikini line and then ran my dad's beard trimmer over it to get it short. I was too embarrassed to tell him why I was using it so I just slipped it in and out of my parents bathroom. It's still pretty hairy. I know the Wild Spring Break Girls people want me to have a bush for my shoot with Ron next Thursday.

Speaking of which, the people representing us (Ron and me) from Mr. Malone's company have started with a $2 MILLION request for the video of my loss of virginity. They say that there's no chance we'll get that much but it's best to start high. But, diary, without them I'm sure Ron would have given it to them for a couple thousand.

Apr 12

First the great news. The Spring Break Girls people are willing to pay a cool million for the video. Mr. Malone's company will need to be paid out of that so they are holding out to have the spring break people pay all their fees and expenses so Ron and I will share a full ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! I'll get a quarter of the amount to give up any rights I might have to sell my gift of the video to someone else. Ron gets three quarters because he's the "copyright owner". Downside is that we have to pay taxes on it.

We showed the video to Skazi at the beginning of our video shoot. He was clearly excited about it and chuckled all the way through. This old, skinny, wrinkly woman, Elsa, who's in charge of finances (I think) told him he couldn't do anything with it yet because they were still negotiating for the rights.

Before we did that, Skazi asked Ron to show him, "this cock I've heard about." Ron pulled down his pants and the director seemed impressed, "Yes, yes, yes," he said. "That will do, It will do. That ... WILL ... do!" Then he asked his assistant, "What do you think,???, Won't it do?" Then he asked her to "fluff it up". I told him I'd do it and sucked Ron to a full erection. He had the hand held camera man take some close-ups before allowing Ron to pull up his pants.

As you know, sex with Ron is always great. Even if you've got cameras pointed at you and a guy with a handheld poking it at the action. Ron took it slow and easy and wasn't distracted by the interruptions. He never needed "fluffing" because he was always stiff and ready when we resumed. I was prepared to have him ejaculate in my vagina, I love the feeling and like seeing it oozing out in porn videos. But the director claimed guys liked seeing it squirt out. Ron didn't need any phony liquid injected into his cock. He came with a huge stream right into my mouth followed by a couple more over my face. The director called him "a natural".

Before we left Skazi spent some time talking to Ron. Ron told me he had proposed they get together on a series with Ron and a variety of women. "Maybe I can get Eva and Jennifer, and Kate to be in videos with me," he fantasized.

June 8

I got the official notification that I would be getting $300,000 for my rights to my loss of virginity video. It took a while because Ron is going a completely different direction. As I understand it, he and Skazi are setting up their own company to produce videos with Ron as the male star. Wyldinus Video ( that's the name of the company that produces the Wild Spring Break Girls videos) will fund their work and distribute their videos. I really don't know any of the details.

The real issue is what do do with all the money. The IRS will take a chunk off the front, but there are options to reduce the taxes (there's these things called trust funds and annuities). I think I'm going to have to get my parents involved. And that probably means telling them about exactly where the money comes from. I'm not looking forward to that!

June 9

That did not go well at all!

I brought my parents into my bedroom and told them about the money and that it came from a video of me losing my virginity. My dad lost it! He started screaming and crying. My mom calmed him down enough that I could tell them I needed their help deciding how to manage the money. My dad flatly refused to have anything to do with "tainted mammon".

My mom wanted to see the video! I knew that would be a mistake, especially since she convinced my dad to see it with her. I had a copy of the Wyldinus video with Ron and put that on instead of the raw virginity video since it was shorter and better quality. I knew either would be a problem for the two of them so it didn't matter. Might as well be totally up-front.

I left the room as soon as I started it. I heard my dad yelling and groaning from downstairs, then he came storming down, "out of my house, you slut!" he screamed at me, "Get out!"

He'd never been like that with me before. I went crying upstairs and lay on my bed, my head in my mother's lap. She tried to comfort me but was fascinated by the video and couldn't stop watching. "My that boy has a big penis," she said. "Was it really that big?"

I confirmed it was but wanted to talk about whether Dad was honest about me leaving and what I should do.

Mom continued to comfort me and said she wasn't sure. She distractedly said it might be good if I went to a friend's house for a couple of days, "How did that feel inside? Did it hurt?"

I let the video play out, just letting my mom stroke my hair, knowing I wouldn't have her full attention until it was over.

After that we had a nice discussion and I decided I would leave for a few days. Finals are next week and I needed to be away from any drama with my dad. She agreed to come to Mr. Malone's business to talk with the guy handling the money.

I thought about where to go. Eva and her brothers would certainly let me stay there. I could ask Mr Malone, they might have space. But I decided on the Whipple's and called Ron, then talked to his aunt. She acted delighted to have me and told me I could use David's room. He'd be staying in the basement when he got back from school so his room would be available as long as I wanted.

So tomorrow I'll be moving over there. I told mom to tell dad I'd be moving in with the guy in the video. I guess that's kind of spiteful, but maybe it'll get his attention.

June 12

My mom and I met with the financial advisor. He had several suggestions for me to consider. My dad's still mad but mom is being really supportive. She even asked if she could come to one of my porn shoots! I think she's fascinated by the big cocks. I said I'll think about it. I'm not even sure they'd allow her on set.

June 14

I made a BIG decision! I'm going to use the money to buy a house! That's not supposed to be like spending it. it's an investment. Since Dad threw me out and there's no sign of him relenting I'll need someplace to stay. And I can rent out the extra bedrooms to pay the mortgage.

June 24

I bought a house! Well, sort of. There's this thing called escrow they have to do but I made an offer and they accepted it! MY money will pay for almost half of it and the mortgage is less than any place I can rent. It has four bedrooms, not too far from my sister's place.

I think the Whipple's are getting tired of me, but they're too polite to say anything. And, honestly, I want my own place.

Aug. 8

It's official, I am a home owner!

Aug 12

I'm moved in, though three bedrooms are empty and the rest of the place is kind of empty. Mom had lots of furniture in storage and she lent me some so it's furnished. It's empty in the sense that I'm there all by myself. Something I'm not used to. I do have some on-line ads to rent out the rooms. My Realtor is helping with that. I just wish my dad would lighten up. I haven't spoken to him for 2 months now.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amanda Awakens – The Photoshoot Wife, mom, Sunday school teacher goes further than imagined.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pretty Girl Pt. 01 Young working girl, fucking for meals.in Anal
Maisie Gets Fucked Ordinary Wife gets taken on the dance floor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties Beautiful busty girl gets overtaken by confident hunk.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed Ch. 01 A trip to a sex toy shop went wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories