Pelican Point Pt. 05

Story Info
Bao meets Darren with Mark beginning a weekend of hot sex.
6.1k words
4.81
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Bao, how was your weekend?"

He had come to talk to me after the tutorial as usual. I only had a few tutorials left and because the final assignment had been done, the number of students started to dwindle.

"It was really cool!"

"And I guess as usual, you can't tell me anything about it."

"Of course I can! It's just that everything I would tell you..."

"I know, I know... everything you would tell me would be lies."

He laughed, "You know it well."

"But at least you can tell me why you're so happy about it?"

"Oh... Ah... how do you know I am?" He asked smiling.

"Well every time I see you after one of your mysterious disappearances, you look like you've won the lottery!"

"How do you know I'm not just happy to see you Mark?"

"Oh come off it."

"Well Mark, just let me say that I might as well have actually won the lottery and it's all thanks to you!"

"I didn't do much. In fact I was just asking..."

"You did everything! I will be grateful to you forever."

"Well it's good to know things are turning out okay."

"Yeah, they are but hey, what about your weekend? Did you see Darren?"

"I did. We went out to Pelican Point again."

"And?" He asked showing his beautiful smile.

"And what?"

"Oh come on Mark. Did you fuck?"

I looked at the tutorial room door. It had swung closed and was designed to be soundproof.

"So Bao, I have to tell you everything about my weekend but you can't tell me anything about yours?"

"Mark, you know it's not the same thing."

"Yeah, okay okay. Well yes. We fucked."

"Oh wow! Out in the open?"

"Yeah."

"Oh that is so hot! So Darren is... ah... getting more aware of himself?

"I think so."

"Oh that's cool then. Hey Mark? Aren't you afraid someone will catch you fucking in a public place?"

"Oh not really. Pelican Point is very remote even though you can see houses across the water. I guess if someone had high power binoculars... Actually, it's kind of exciting."

"Yeah, I can imagine. Back in Beijing, I could hardly pee without the whole neighbourhood knowing about it. I'd love to go somewhere like that. I'd love to..."

"Bao, haven't you been out of Sydney since you've been here?"

"Not until very recently. The student group arranges trips out of the city approved by the consulate but they never invited me and they frown on students doing their own thing. If they knew about you and me they wouldn't be happy. But I got to see some of the countryside from the car when they drove me down to Canberra the first time."

"Hmmm... Canberra hey?"

"Oh shit. Anyway I know you're not stupid. You've probably guessed that."

"Yeah well I've guessed who Pete's working for and you're working for him so..."

"Ah... well you're nearly right. I don't work for Pete, but..."

"You'd better not Bao. I'm sorry to keep hassling you about it, but I'd assumed you'd been down to Canberra a few times. I should take you for a drive out of the city some time."

"I have been there a few times, but... only once by car."

"What? They fly you down there?"

"Yeah. In a government jet! Actually I'm a bit of a celebrity but I'd better shut up, though it feels so good to be talking about it."

"Yeah, you'd better, but you know, Darren asked me to bring you down there one weekend. If you feel..."

"Yes! I'd love to! You told him about me?"

"Yes I did."

"When can we go?"

"How about the weekend after the faculty graduation ceremonies? I can't really get away before that and they're going to confer my doctorate then. Actually I was hoping you would come to the ceremony?"

"I... I'm going already."

"Oh really? What for?"

"Umm... I'm ah.. working."

"Oh. Okay. Say no more."

"Yeah, but I should be able to go away with you that weekend. It will be great to get away with you and to meet Darren."

"Cool."

"Well... I'd better be going to my lecture. Can I come over on Thursday night again?"

"Yes of course."

Bao still liked to come over on Thursday nights even though I'd broken up with George so there was no need to hide anything from him, however he was shy to be having sex with me while Dianne was there so he kept the Thursday routine. Part of the reason might be that I make so much noise when I orgasmed when he fucked me.

For a while he has preferred to walk over to my flat rather than me picking him up from the university library carpark after his last lecture. He said that he liked to go to his flat, have a shower and get changed and it was only about a five minute walk from his flat to mine. I missed though seeing him in my bedroom dressed in the schoolboy clothes he always wore at university and then getting him out of them.

He asked me if it was okay if he left some of his stuff at my flat. I have plenty of space in my room so I gave him one of my wardrobes. He kept some of his better clothes, shoes and a mysterious locked briefcase that I never saw him open since he'd put it there.

I saw him several times per week at the university. We spoke as good friends when alone but we were careful to put on the act of teacher and student when not. However when he turned up at my door, my body was flooded with sexual desire for him. Nearly always we went straight to bed and with hardly any foreplay, I was on my back and he had his cock inside me, always without a condom and often without lube.

As he first pushed his cock into my hole, he always looked at my face, curious to see evidence of the pleasure I felt when he opened me and touched me inside. He was only twenty and I had been his first sexual partner but somehow he had become one of those perfect lovers who was turned on as much by the pleasure he was giving as the pleasure he was receiving.

A few times he asked me while he had his cock inside me, what angle, what frequency, what pressure, how he could fuck me to give me the most pleasure and then tried it in different ways always looking curiously at my face, almost as if I was a science experiment, collecting data on my arousal.

But towards the end, when he felt his own orgasm coming, he seemed to retreat into himself. He often closed his eyes or looked at the ceiling. He fucked me harder and faster, feeling the pleasure of my soft warm insides and my tight entrance masturbating his cock. Then my head would nearly explode seeing this impossibly cute boy transform into a wildly hot body of masculine sexuality.

I wanked at the start but then edged or stopped completely, maybe only holding my cock in my fist, just feeling the pleasure of Bao's strangely disproportionate seven inch penis touching all of those places of pleasure inside me. I know some guys never have prostate or anal orgasms or they have a kind of half orgasm that leaves them unsatisfied. I've had some of those too but I must have an especially sensitive prostate and Bao learnt how to hit it, even in his final heedless landslide to orgasm. Always he pushed me over the edge and I spurted my cum all over my body while he was pumping his hot load out inside me.

But if there was hardly any foreplay, hardly any signs of affection before sex, Bao made up for it immediately after. He lent down to kiss me wildly while his softening cock slipped out of my cum filled arse. He laid down on top of me and then rolled me onto my side and held me from behind. He hugged me tightly like a bear and kissed my shoulder and neck as we dozed in the post sex torpor.

"I love you Mark."

The first time he said it, I teared up. I knew it was true.

"I love you too Bao."

But I found it hard to understand how he could so easily seperate sex and love. He was having casual sex with other guys and knew I was having sex with George at the start and then Darren. Our love for each other was like the love of brothers or even father and son though that sounds really weird. Like a father and son might go fishing together, fly a kite or work on a car, we fucked.

Sometimes after dozing for twenty minutes or so, without asking, while he was holding me from behind, he would put his hand under my top thigh and push. I knew what he wanted. I bent my thigh forward to open my hole to him from behind. My anus was already lubricated from the first fuck and also with his cum which must have been melted by my body heat. He held my body tightly as he pushed his cock inside me for the second time.

He kissed my neck and my shoulder and sometimes I turned my head back so he could kiss my lips as he slowly fucked me. Sometimes I could get my hand down there to wank myself but often I didn't care. I just let him use me for his pleasure and that was enough for me. A few times he even made me orgasm again just by his seven inch cock moving inside me. Luckily I always changed my sheets on Fridays.

Sometimes I rolled onto my back after he'd filled me with his second load of sperm and finish myself with my hand. A few times he sucked me off.

I had a meeting at the faculty about my research. It was attended by my PhD supervisor and other faculty members including the head, an executive from the insurance company that had sponsored my work and Pete from the government research security liaison (actually ASIO). There was no question that I would be awarded my doctorate in mathematics but there were some differences of opinion about publishing my work.

The insurance executive was against me publishing anything. They had sponsored my research and they now wanted to put it to use. She said that it would give their company a competitive advantage and so they considered it commercial in confidence.

Pete seemed to be against my research ever being published or even used by the insurance company in any way at all, which was a ridiculous position that he retreated from after a heated argument. In the end he was satisfied with Ms. Bates, the insurance executive's assurance that they wouldn't release anything.

I kind of agreed that I would write a paper about general principles that could be published but I complained that because of the stupid faculty rules, I would be out of a job, so between doing an education diploma and working part time probably at a café in the mall, I wouldn't have much time to write another paper.

"What are you talking about Doctor Andrew? I had assumed you were joining our project team as a technical lead?"

Technically my doctorate hadn't been conferred yet but I took it. She looked through something on her iPad when she finished speaking not waiting for my answer.

"No, I haven't heard anything about it."

"Oh shit," she said surprising everyone. "Sorry, I'll get the project manager to give you a call. You'll need to be interviewed but that's just a formality. I really hope... I'm really sorry. We assumed you would be available? At least two or three days a week?"

"For how long?"

"Starting in early January. A six week POC and then if everything works out, a six to eight month project? It's just here in the city but you can work from home some days?"

"Of course, I'd love to, but I have to talk to the faculty about my obligations here?"

My supervisor looked at the head of admin, the bitch who had accused me of lying on my application.

"MISTER Andrew, we have been giving consideration to waving the requirement for an education qualification in your case based on the amount of time you've spent tutoring and the feedback we've received from students about you, but we haven't made a final decision yet..."

"Mark," interrupted Professor Beardsley, the head of the faculty. "I'm sorry you've been kept the dark about this. As soon as the paperwork is done, I expect you to join the faculty and take up your professorship. Forget about the Ed diploma. We can only pay you part time and you can use the time to write your paper and develop the lectures and course work for the new artificial intelligence subject we will be offering. I see no reason you can't take up Ms. Bates' offer."

"Oh... thanks professor!"

After the meeting, everyone came to shake my hand, welcome me to the faculty and apologise for the fact that everyone had been talking about me but no one to me. At the end Pete came to talk to me quietly.

"Looks like things are turning out okay for you Mark?"

"Yeah, it's a huge relief."

"How's Bao going?"

I wasn't sure how to answer.

"He's okay. Ah... last time I saw him."

"You know, he's a bit of a superstar in my neck of the woods. Has he told you much about what he does?"

"No, nothing. I don't talk to him that..."

"Forget that Mark. I know all about you and him. I don't have a problem with it. He's old enough to know what he's doing and I'm happy he's got you to look after him."

"Oh."

"But Mark, I mean it. Look after him. Some of the things he's doing for us are stressful and could be dangerous. I heard you're taking him away for the weekend in a few weeks?"

"Oh... yeah..."

"That's good. Get him out of the city for a while. Do you still have my number?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. Call me if you're worried about anything and Mark, I assume you know to keep you trap shut about anything he tells you?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't tell me anything."

"Yeah well... just in case hey?"

"Okay but I hope you don't spill what you know about me and him? You know it could mean my job here before I even start."

"Don't worry. The university won't find out about it from us."

That wasn't totally comforting. The "us" meant more than just he knew about it.

A few weeks later I attended the faculty graduation function where degrees and diplomas would be handed out and at the end, I would receive my doctorate and my doctoral hat and robe. There would be another ceremony in January for my investiture as professor. My parents came up from Sanctuary Point and Dianne was my escort. No, she wasn't acting as my "gay beard". I just didn't have anyone else to ask.

But if I looked strange with a beautiful and beautifully dressed woman on my arm, I was extremely surprised to see Bao, dressed in an expensive looking suite, with a beautiful Asian girl on his.

I noticed him with the girl having a conversation with George Yang, a Chinese-Australian billionaire who had donated a whole building to the university. It was named after him. I was amazed at how casually they seemed to be speaking to each other and Mr. Yang was clearly laughing at Bao's jokes.

After the ceremony and after the queue of people coming to congratulate me had finished I stood in my doctoral hat and robe talking to my parents and Dianne (who my parents know well). Bao came over with the girl wearing her graduation mortar board and robe over her beautiful silk and lace dress.

"Congratulations Mr.. oh Doctor Andrew!"

"Oh thanks Bao."

I looked curiously at the girl.

"Oh, this is Linda Yang. She's just graduated."

"Congratulations Linda."

"Oh thank you Doctor Andrew. Congratulation to you too."

"Thanks Linda. Oh, Bao, Linda, these are my parents Kay and Stan and my good friend Dianne."

"Nice to meet you," said Bao smiling to my parents. "Nice to see you again Dianne."

"You're looking very spiffy tonight Bao," said Dianne not showing the slightest surprise that he was here with a women. Well after all, so was I.

We stood in a circle and talked for a good ten minutes. I was extremely surprised how Bao led the conversation and kept everyone entertained but then I realised that it was too practiced, completely unlike the Bao I knew so intimately and clearly the product of very good training. He made no mention of the fact that the weekend after we had plans to go camping down the coast together. I was just his teacher.

My parents, Dianne and I had a dinner reservation so we had to go. As we left I looked back to see Bao smiling beautifully and talking to Linda who seemed enraptured by him.

That was a Thursday and my parents were staying over (sleeping in my bed while I slept on the couch), so Bao couldn't come over but he turned up on Friday night all packed up and ready to go the following morning. Darren had suggested we camp overnight on Saturday night down at Pelican Point and he said he would bring a tent and organise everything else.

"So Linda was a surprise," I said smiling.

"Hahaha yeah, I bet."

"She seemed pretty in to you?"

"Yeah, I guess, but..."

He seemed suddenly upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry Bao. I know it's got something to do with your work."

"Yeah, but I feel really bad leading her on. She's innocent. I don't think she knows what her father is up to."

"Oh... Are you sure you should be talking like this?"

"It's okay Mark. They told me I can tell you if I need to get anything off my chest. Apparently you are trusted."

"Oh... Well that's good to know. Hey did you know that Pete knows about... us?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"Oh... I'm sorry Mark. I told them. I had to tell them. They knew there was something going on but they didn't know what. Anyway, they weren't angry. They weren't even surprised. Maybe they knew already and they were just seeing if I would tell them the truth. They actually seemed happy and relieved when I told them!"

"It's okay Bao and I'm happy you can talk to me if you need to. Just remember, I really care about you. I love you. If I can do anything to protect you or help you I will do it without you having to ask twice."

"Thanks Mark. I love you too. You have no idea how much."

Well I had to put clean sheets on my bed for my parents and I hadn't expected Bao to come on Friday night. We'd previously arranged to meet on Saturday morning. I only had two sets of sheets and an hour after Bao turned up, they were stained with lube, cum and a little of something else but... hey... you don't want to know this bit...

We made an earlier than expected start in the morning and stopped on the way for breakfast. I noticed Bao looking out of the restaurant window a few times.

"Everything okay Bao?"

"Yeah, I just have to send a text."

He typed something into his phone. That is, into the second phone he carried.

"What's up Bao?"

"Mark, it's probably nothing but I think we might be being tailed."

"Oh shit Bao! Are we in any danger?"

"Nah, I'm just being careful."

We ordered our breakfast. Bao seemed completely cool but I was worried. Then his phone buzzed. He looked at the screen.

"Yeah, I thought so. Those guys are pathetic."

"Who?"

"Oh the Chinese consulate has these guys that keep tabs on Chinese students here. We're expected to behave in certain ways, only mix with other Chinese students, not get corrupted by Western ideology and that kind of crap. I think a few weeks ago one of the guys I share with made a report about me. About how often I'm not there at night and sometimes for whole weekends or longer and I don't tell them where I've been. I thought I saw that car parked outside my flat last night. They didn't follow when I walked over to your flat but maybe they followed on foot and I didn't see them. Anyway, it's kind of cool that they chose this weekend to check on me. I'm just going camping with some friends. Perfectly innocent."

He smiled. Innocent yeah.

"But Bao, we don't want them spying on us when we're down at Pelican Point! Who knows what we'll be getting up to and I still have to think about my job."

"Don't worry about it Mark. They won't follow us that far."

"How do you know?"

"Just wait and see. Relax Mark. I'm sorry to freak you out. Let's eat? I'm starving!"

We finished breakfast and left the restaurant. As we walked out to the car, Bao was completely cool but I was looking around like a moron. As I drove out of the car park I saw a green SUV follow.

"Is it that green car?"

"Yeah, just try to ignore them Mark. Relax. But can we make a quick stop in Kiama? I want to see the Kiama blowhole?"

"Okay Bao. If you see anything and you want to stop, just tell me. We're still very early. Darren isn't expecting us until after lunch."

12