Pelican Point Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the rearview mirrors often and yes, the green SUV always stayed a few cars back. When I took the turn-off to Kiama they followed. I drove to the blowhole headland and parked the car. They parked along the road further down.

"Just be cool Mark. Don't look at them. Let's go?"

There was the usual crowd of tourists looking down at the blowhole and screaming and yelling every time a wave from the ocean made the air rush through the hole in the rock and then spray a huge plume into the air. Bao asked me to take his photo which I did and then he asked another tourist to take his phone to take one of us both together. I heard his other phone buzz in his pocket a few times but he didn't take it out and check it until we returned to the car.

"So Mark, do you know Terralong Street?"

"Yeah, it's the main road with all the shops back there."

"Can we drive back along it and then get back onto the expressway?"

"Yes, there's a way back onto the expressway that way."

"Let's go. There's going to be some police cars along there doing alcohol testing. When you see them, can you flash the headlights a few times?"

"Umm.. I guess so."

I was actually excited by what was happening. This seemed like real spy stuff but Bao was completely casual. We drove out and back into the town and along the road Bao mentioned. Just out of the main part of the town, just as Bao had predicted, there were police with red and blue lights flashing setting up for random breath testing.

"Flash your lights Mark."

"Okay, I'm doing it."

As soon as we passed them, a policeman walked out onto the road completely naturally and pulled over the next five or six cars behind us, including the green SUV.

"Fuck Bao! Did you do that?"

"Yeah sort of. Anyway, let's get back onto the expressway. They won't keep them for long."

There was a turnoff a few kilometres further on that led to the expressway but we could have continued South in the direction of the lake or turned back North to return to Sydney or kept going West. They would have no way of knowing but to be sure, I turned off the expressway a few more kilometres further on and took a longer route down the coast through Bolong. We didn't see the green SUV again.

We stopped in Nowra for lunch in a place where we could park the car out of sight but see the road from the restaurant. Bao checked his phone.

"Don't worry Mark. They were seen to go back North on the expressway and their number plate has been read by a camera near Wollongong, so they're gone."

We met Darren at his house.

"Oh wow! Mark said you were cute but... wow!"

Bao went as red as a tomato.

"I guess you're Darren," he said holding out his hand.

"Yeah, and you must be Bao."

"It's great to finally meet you."

"Likewise," said Darren. "Hi Mark."

"He Darren," I said. I looked at his pack ready near the front door. "I thought you were going to bring a tent?"

"Yeah, I've already set it up down there. I did it this morning and I also took down some fresh water and other stuff. Leave everything to me."

"Oh thanks."

I hadn't thought about that. There was no source of fresh water anywhere near Pelican Point. Darren invited us in. His mother brought us a slice of lemon cake and a cup of tea though strangely, she didn't remember who I was again. Then we put our hiking boots back on (they had to be removed at the door of Darren's spectacularly beautiful and classy house), our packs and we headed off.

After about an hour and a half we made it to the point. It took a little longer than usual because Bao wanted to stop and take photos of the scenery and of us.

"Oh this is so beautiful! Darren you are so lucky to live here!"

It was even more beautiful that day. It had rained over-night and it was still cloudy but the cloud cover was breaking up and beams of sunlight were slanting down to the lake causing it to sparkle where they touched the water. It was warm but not too hot and the cicadas were only just ramping up.

Darren dumped his pack on the shore and started stripping his clothes off. I followed.

"Oh... oh my god!" Said Bao looking at Darren.

"Coming in for a swim guys?" Called Darren as he finally pulled of his briefs revealing his semi-engorged fat wedge of a penis.

"Oh.. he's so... so hot!" said Bao to me. His eyes wide.

"Yeah, I know."

I got naked. Bao had his tee-shirt and shorts off but was looking around anxious about pulling his underpants off. Darren was already in the water and looking back. Finally Bao pulled them down. His beautiful cock was already 80% erect.

"Fuck! Fuck you are beautiful Bao!" Called Darren from the water.

Bao smiled and then followed me across the rocks to the water's edge. We waded out to belly high and then I dived under. Darren was out in the deeper water looking back, his eyes glued to Bao's body.

I swam out to him and looked back too.

"I want to suck that boy's beautiful cock. Is it okay?" He asked me.

"You don't have to ask my permission," I said.

"But you know I haven't sucked cock before?"

"Oh... well just do what I did to you last time I was here."

"That was so hot, but how did you get it into your throat like that?"

"Oh, well just try. It takes practice. Don't worry if you can't. He'll still cum."

But we looked back and Bao was still wading near the shore with the water up to his navel.

"Hey guys," he yelled. "I can't actually swim."

"I'll get him," said Darren and he swam in to him. I didn't hear what he said to him but I saw Bao blush again. Then Darren turned around and Bao put his hands on his shoulders from behind. Seconds later Darren was swimming out towards me with Bao riding him on his back. I was amazed that Bao so quickly trusted him. I swam behind in case he lost his grip on Darren's shoulders.

He swam out to the familiar reef marker and then helped Bao climb up onto the rocks. Bao stood up and held onto the frame of the tower and looked around. Darren and I stayed in the water and looked up at him. His beautiful creamy body with tufts of jet black hair and his amazingly straight cock, still pretty much fully erect. He looked somehow unnatural. He looked man made. Like a super sexual Asian ken doll.

"Woe, this place is like a dream," he said looking out over the lake. "It is just so beautiful. I never imagined it being like this."

Darren and I looked at each other.

"I can't disagree with that," he said to me while turning back to look up at Bao.

We climbed up onto the exposed rocks at the end of the reef and Darren said "Hey Bao, sit up here?" Indicating the platform on the reef marker.

I saw Bao smile and his cock visibly harden. He knew what Darren had in mind. He climbed up, sat and looked around at the view but when Darren walked up to him, he looked at him and smiled. Darren put his hands on his knees and then looked up at him too. Bao's cock was visibly throbbing.

Then Darren kissed the insides of Bao's thighs and moved closer to him. He got closer to Bao's cock and then licked the side of it all along his shaft. Bao suddenly inhaled at the feeling of it. Darren reached around and held Bao's butt and then took his cock into his mouth.

I felt a sudden pang of jealousy but then Bao looked over at me, half smiling, half in the pain of ecstasy and said,

"Oh Mark... this is so so hot!"

He kept looking at me as Darren sucked his cock. Smiling and letting me know with his face how much he was enjoying it. I moved around to behind him and reached around to feel his surprisingly hard muscular body and feel the spasms of pleasure course through his body. My cock was so hard it was hurting.

I heard Darren cough. I looked down at him. He looked up and smiled but then took Bao's cock into his mouth again. I could see that he was trying to deep throat him and it looked like he was starting to succeed.

I reached up to tickle and squeeze Bao's nipples. He reached behind to touch my face and then put his thumb in my mouth. Suddenly he took his hand away. I saw he was now holding tightly to the frame of the marker. I tickled the fur in his armpits.

"Oh... oh... ah... ah... aaah... oh... oh... aaaah... aaaaaah... I'm... oh... uh... aaaah..."

I held his body as he convulsed in orgasm. I saw Darren swallowing and then swallowing again. He put his hands on Bao's thighs and pushed down as he sucked him dry.

"Oh... that was good. Oh my god," moaned Bao.

Darren patted his belly and laughed. Then he looked at me.

"Next!" He called, as if he was a barber and Bao was in the barber seat. Bao jumped down then grabbed me by my arms and pulled me forward. I didn't have to be asked twice. I was so turned on by seeing Bao orgasm.

It occurred to me that I'd only been sexual with Darren when we were both stoned and I previously had the idea that he needed to be stoned to overcome his inhibitions about gay sex. I saw no sign that he was stoned now though. He went to work on my cock immediately and my god, no wonder Bao had cum so quickly.

He reached under my ball sack and prodded my anus as he sucked me. I don't know if he'd done that to Bao. I moaned in ecstasy then looked up into the sky through the marker frame and then closed my eyes and felt my cock swell in Darren's mouth.

Suddenly I missed Bao. I looked around for him and I couldn't see him. I almost panicked fearing that he'd fallen in.

"Where's Bao?"

Darren took my cock out of his mouth.

"Oh... ah... he's... oh fuck... he's down here!"

Then I realised that Bao was under the platform, sucking Darren's cock as Darren sucked mine. Darren started sucking me again but knowing that Bao was under there with Darren's cock in his mouth tipped me over.

"Oh... oh... Darren I'm going to... aaah... aaaah... aaaah..."

At the same time Darren started moaning with my cock in his mouth,

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmammmm... mmmmmm..."

I knew that he was pumping his cum into Bao's mouth as I was pumping mine into his.

Bao suddenly popped up beside me smiling as be always most beautifully did, and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. Darren rested his head on my thigh for a moment and then looked up at both of us. I jumped down and pulled him into my arms and then pulled Bao over. We hugged together and kissed, all mouths trying to taste all others. Then we just held each other.

Darren was the first to speak.

"Well that's my protein requirement for the day."

We laughed and then broke apart. Darren dived into the water, took some lake water into his mouth, gargled and then spat it out.

"Hey Bao? Do you want me to teach you to swim?" He called from the water.

"Yeah okay."

"Come in. I'll take you in to the shallower water."

Bao got down on a rock with his legs in the water and then jumped into Darren's arms. Again I was amazed at how trusting he was. Darren swam back towards shore with Bao holding onto his shoulders again. I swam on my back in front of them. I could hardly take my eyes off them.

"Hey Mark," said Darren. "What do they teach first when learning to swim?"

"Oh, just treading water I think?"

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"Oh actually, they teach kids how to hold their breath underwater."

I had swimming lessons when I was a kid and I remembered that's what they taught the very young kids but I wasn't sure what would be best for Bao.

When they got to shallow water and Bao could stand on the bottom Darren asked him.

"Bao, you know if your head goes under you have to hold your breath?"

"Yes of course. I'm not that stupid."

"Try it."

He held his nose and went underwater and then surfaced again. He looked at me and back at Darren smiling. I'd gone into shore and was sitting on a patch of sand watching them.

"He held his nose. Is that okay?" Darren yelled to me.

"I guess so. Can you do it without holding your nose Bao?"

He wasn't confident with that but he tried it and succeeded. Then Darren told him how to tread water, holding him from behind until he could do it. I don't think I'd ever been happier watching them play in the water together.

Next he taught him how to dog paddle, apparently supporting him under his belly as he swam in circles around him.

"Hey Darren, my cock isn't a handle you know," he said laughing.

"Mark! Tell him to stop using my cock as a handle!"

"Careful Darren. Don't break it. We might need it later."

Darren laughed. "Good point, but this boy's already got an erection again!"

"What do you expect?" Laughed Bao. "This sexy guy keeps masturbating me under the water!"

Amazingly, Bao could actually swim, enough to save his life anyway, after just about half an hour fooling around with Darren in the lake. I just sat there watching, laughing and falling in love with Darren and even deeper in love with Bao.

To be continued ... final episode coming soon.

12