All Comments on 'Pen 1, Sword 1'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

It is a good story and settled well with me. Only did not get enough of Dickwad after he was fired. Disbarred? Otherwise, much enjoyable.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Good story.

One fine plot with original addition

of a pen being the turning point.

A splash of humor with good (though not great)

description of characters involved.

Excluding the slut there, added points from me.

I'm interested in getting to know the honest characters

not the dishonest ones.

Added to before mentioned, this is a positive story.

When a loved one cuts you down, with her selfish actions,

you don't stay down.

First up on you knees, then up on your feet.

Never allowing a bitch (or a bastard) to destroy your life.

Well done Hooked1957!

Top ratings from me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
This is 2019 and I enjoy good stories.

I liked parts of this one, too. There are always things that seem odd in any story, like telling us the bank president called his wife so going with the MC was okay. Why tell the reader something so trivial? The new woman had him use a condom because she was worried about getting pregnant, so they each got tested for disease and went bareback? She could no longer get pregnant? Once again we have a cheater get his balls destroyed, which is always a big turn on in LW. That alone with get you a decent score here. Good thinking tossing in the nut crushing! I read all of the stories you post. Keep them coming!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
I hadn’t noticed the author’s name, but . . .

. . . as soon as I saw the wife’s name being Traci, I knew.

I guess that Special Forces guys really have problems; it seems that every last one of them has a cheating wife in Literotica!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Formulaic

But fairly well done. I enjoy a deeper wife than formula requires so I was a little let down at the shallowness of Traci.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
P.S.

I did appreciate your tip to Shakespeare and the tongue in cheek involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pathetic revenge fantasy

Why not write what you know? Here are a few clues. First, one doesn't spend the night in jail for assault with a deadly weapon and threatening to commit murder; rather, one typically does a couple of years in prison. Second, if one was 50 years old in 2009, one was born in 1959. If that same person was out of the service at age 23, that means that person entered the Army no earlier than 1977 and was out by 1982. Which action did this person see during that time period? None, in the real world.

Forget your impotent desire to be some Rambo cartoon character. Forgive and forget whoever hurt you. You're a good writer, mechanically, but your writing will never mean anything until you write from your own actual experience. Think about it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Nit pick - Nicknames are usually short; H. Dave (not David?). will probably go by "Dave."

Shouldn't Amy let HIM decide if he's willing to simply remain exclusive for now?

Somehow, it doesn't seem like Randi needed any KY!

TwopullTwopullabout 5 years ago

Please don't go Shakespeare if you are writing stuff about Neanderthals... I mean people who enjoy people getting beaten up almost to death for an affair should be locked up... Try writing stuff about humans going ahead. Just a suggestion... It's a pity folks taste this kind of junk so highly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong attribution!

The quote is not from Shakespeare. Look it up.

steven857steven857about 5 years ago
Write what you know

US Special Forces deployed to El Salvador March 31 1981 and remained there into the 1990s. So if he saw action that is the likely location.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I liked the story gave you 5* as you can tell the cuck lovers didnt. LOL , Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I enjoyed it. No big deal about the charge and time in jail. Not all officers will go with a max charge...it happens. Wrong source to quote? Could not care less. And probably half the public would not know the difference.

This was an enjoyable read. I am simply looking for entertainment when I read Literotica. And as 99% of the stories are fictional accounts, then I am not going to sweat the small details like this is some sort of documentary or educational series.

Accuracy is appreciated, but the over-all message was good. Some of the best Literotica stories run 3 to 5 pages in length.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
5*

But wrong playwright. It was Ed Bulwer-Lytton in "Cardinal Richelieu" 1839

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
As usual Hooked..

another great job, yes I gave it a five but... You wrote, 'William Shakespeare once wrote, "The pen is mightier than the sword.' Actually William Shakespeare wrote, '…many wearing rapiers are afraid of goose-quills and dare scarce come thither.'

William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act II, Scene II, 1600.

(Shakespeare wrote his works with goose-quill pens).

The phrase, '"The pen is mightier than the sword" is a metonymic adage, coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839, indicating that communication (particularly written language), or in some interpretations, administrative power or advocacy of an independent press, is a more effective tool than direct violence.'

That fits better with your, 'The fountain pen was invented in 1827, in France. The first ballpoint pen patent came 61 years later, in 1888.'

I still loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah, I almost didn't read the story when I saw the Shakespearean reference.

I figured if the author was too lazy to look it up what good can the story be. I do agree with others regarding the violence against the wife. I skipped part of the story so I never did read what happened to the husband but physical violence against a woman is a despicable act and I don't believe has room in any story.

With all that said, at least it wasn't one of the stupid willing cuckold stories that have permeated this category. I gave it 4 stars in spite of the problems.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Error

"The pen is mightier than the sword" is a metonymic adage, coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

It was an interesting twist having the betrayed wife unleashing all the revenge on the cheaters, pre-empting the betrayed husband settling the score. After seeing Traci get her face smashed in and her teeth knocked out, he was put in the odd position of actually feeling sorry for her only days after the confrontation.

I'm glad he never even thought about taking the slut back, not after she so casually tossed aside 22 years of marriage for a 9 month affair. Reading about him moving on afterwards was great... and as he discovered, there's a huge pool of middle-aged divorcees looking for a decent guy. The saddest stories on here are the ones where the betrayed husband becomes a bitter, lonely old hermit.

Traci being adamant that they'd get back together was amusing too, especially when her hopes were crushed. There's thousands of single women in any major town... why get together with someone who was already proven to be a deceitful whore?

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Trying To Have It Both Ways

You have the crowd that read LW stories that want maximum BTB and this story provided that. Then there is the other crowd (more sane and less bitter in my estimation) that advocate a more positive reaction and question the moral superiority of the protaganist who in reaction to being cheated upon would resort to maximum physical violence, especially against a woman.

This story takes the passive-aggressive approach appeasing the BTB loving nuckleheads, while at the same time keeping the protaganist's hands clean.

It shows more bravery to either take the BTB approach and defend that or the other approach and explain why the protaganist takes that avenue. This tries to have it both ways and it merely comes off weak and cowardly.

It has the formulaic elements that receive high scores in this particular category. The BTB, the protaganist moves on with an even better partner, the ex is bitter and lonely (not to mention toothless in this story lol). I've read your other work and this isn't anywhere near your best, or even average among your work I think.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Hey dude, youi infringed on my trademark

What's with this "Amy Um" shit -- I'm the one and only amyyum. I guess I'll have to sue you for trademark infringement (ha, ha).

By the way really good story -- 5* from me (especially since you made Amy Um so hot!)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
English

Glad I didn't major in English Lit, I almost fell asleep reading the comments. Good story, too bad he was cheated out of his revenge by the cheating partner's wife. Jas showed no mercy, and she shouldn't have. The rest was also good with Amy and Randi. I like his choice for marriage. If the real Randi were available, she would probably be a good catch also. Great story Hooked.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Odd Anon Comment

"Forget your impotent desire to be some Rambo cartoon character. Forgive and forget whoever hurt you. You're a good writer, mechanically, but your writing will never mean anything until you write from your own actual experience. Think about it."

Why is the assumption that because the author writes about a particular type of character, he wants to be that type of person? If he wrote about an accountant with a limp, would the supposition be that he wants to be an accountant with a limp?

What if he wrote a story where a woman was the PoV character? Would it be safe to assume that the author (if the author is a man) wants to engage in gender reclassification?

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 5 years ago
Good Story

But I've come to expect that from you , keep 'em coming.

I'm not going to give you grief over the title like everyone else , I'm going to give you grief over your taste in Vodka. Grey Goose is some of the worst tasting swill I've ever drank. Give me Absolut , or give me Bourbon is my thoughts on that ! lol.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fidelity

Won, Infidelity, lost... it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great mother, a great wife, a great human being, . . .

then, presto flirto, she chooses to become some asshole's slut. Did anyone get the license number of the flying saucer?

The slut's excuses were stupid, shallow, selfish, arrogant, and self serving. How does such a shitty woman be a good mother? How does such a person teach daughters personal responsibility, virtue, ethics, self respect? Just saying, you can have the whore or you can have June Cleaver, but claiming both is stretching things too far.

And you really think the jilted MMA wife is going to admit anything anywhere to anyone? He ex-wife is going to need tens of thousands of dollars worth of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, and probably some psychological counseling, and she just got fired. No job, no benefits, no money. So he doesn't want his daughters thinking badly of their whore mother, but its OK if she spends the rest of her life in pain, perhaps disfigured, and alone.

But of course she's not alone. She's beautiful, loves to fuck, and has no morals or principles. She'll be remarried to some rich pig in a few years. And she already knows how to go find what piggy can't provide.

So its a fine BTB story I guess, but it doesn't make sense and it isn't very satisfying. I appreciate the effort, but it could use more intellect and realistic humanity.

But thanks for the effort.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Great story

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay story.

The revenge by the x wife was a favorite of the BTB crowd but it did not work for me coming from the cheated wife. The beatings were over the top.and no one knew who beat them I’m sure they left some DNA behind. Why do these guys all get such beautiful young perfect 50 year old women. Looking around today most are fat or otherwise let them self’s go. And his first pick up so called exclusive did not want to get married at Her age. And thought being an

Old single she still wanted to swing. Wierd ,not passable. .

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I loved the fact that the wife got her butt whooped. I don't know why people have a problem with that aspect of the story. At least another women did the deed. We need more stories like this, where the wife gets what's coming to her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Not a bad

story. I wondered if he'd end up with the hellcat but I suppose that would be too much of a cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just wondering

An interesting story and I enjoyed to the end of page three but I have two questions.

When confronting his wife and her lover, why would a former Special Forces bad ass arm himself with an automatic weapon after promising his boss not to do anything foolish? That wasn’t foolish, it was stupid.

Later when Traci calls and is trying to get him to go to counseling and he says: "I didn't cheat. You mean I need counseling so I can learn to live with what you have done?" She flinched at my statement. I got up and left.’ So were they on the phone or face to face?

To be honest I didn’t even notice that the quote was incorrectly credited to poor ole Will. That was a lesson learned.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
@ Anon ‘...almost didn’t read...’

Hubby had Zero, Nada, Zilch, Nichevo, Cero to do with Sweetie getting messed up. Perhaps you should have read more? It was the Young SiL lawyer’s Sweetie that busted up Traci. Totally without Hubby SpecFor knowing anything about it until he was hauled in! Not all those who are arrested with cause are guilty.

Loved the story ... Yeah, do your research on the next one. LW commenters (at least a goodly portion of them -not ‘us’- ) are serious about our perversion.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Correction

Great story but Grey Goose vodka is made from winter wheat grown in France and spring water

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wait...

If you're saying thanks, you don't send Jameson. Shit's nasty unless it's in coffee, yo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok Story

But the husband being ex-special forces is almost a LW cliche. He was just too smart, fast, capable, etc and the way he chewed through events and took no real emotional or other damage... Not to mention how easily he got away with things. It felt more like I was reading a comic book or the watching LW version of a 2nd tier superhero TV show. Brandish a gun in a hotel in real life post Vega shooter?- no way he's out on bail in a day. or a week. you get the idea.

For a reader like me, in the Loving Wives category I appreciate it best if I feel like the characters are someone who (could) really exists

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
I saw the ass kicking by the cheated on wife as . . .

. . . just a way for her to get beaten and not have a man do it; I found that part very forced.

Thing is, the way it was written, the fists were mightier than either the pen or the sword.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Carrying on in the best tradition of LW

I liked the role reversal of the cheated-on wife taking the lead in the revenge, putting Allie in the passenger seat. Nicely done. You write great stuff.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 5 years ago
Amy Um . . .

. . . a shout out to that wonderful writer Amyum perhaps? I enjoyed your story. Very well written.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Another Super Stud

They MC is another poor example of the perfect man archetype. He is old yet fucks like a beast and gives women dozens of orgasms until they pass out...

If he was such a stud, why would his wife want to cheat with such an inferior specimen. That trope is used to make the wife look even worse.

The MC is so studly he gets the pink unicorn (staggeringly hot 50 year-old women who are single, don't fuck around, and are tigers in bed) TWICE!!

Some of the dialog was weird... "I never gave you seconds"

Plot holes like cops never investigating the wealthy, powerful MMA star JILTED WIFE. Guess they never read another quote, often falsely attributed to The Bard: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Or... Like a man threatening a hotel employee with a gun, threatening to kill him, stealing a room key at gunpoint, illegally breaking into a broom, threatening 2 more people with a gun drawn, battering a defenseless man who was not attempting to fight back at all... And NOTHING HAPPENS to him.

What was the point in getting tested for STDs anyway? Felt like it was wedged in as an afterthought to placate commenters.

It seems the author has something against someone named Traci as the cheating wife in every story is named that.

KB

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I saw the ass kicking

I saw the ass kicking by the cheated on wife as an example of the feminist demand for equality in all things. Why should men have all the fun? Also, if more cheated on women would open a can of whoopass on the other woman, maybe they wouldn't be so eager to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh, please bandor

get over w/e damaged past you'v had to make you so bitter.

MC is NOT a super stud. Here are the facts.

He eats pussy, fingers pussy, and fucks with an (at least) average dick. author never mentions it being huge nor small, so it's what is assumed.

He's ex-special forces. So he's probably in shape and knows tricks(yes, cheap tricks) in simple things like shifting an opponents weight to shaking a hand. So he's not the hulk on steroids, just a guy that probably still jogs and does basic calesthenics.

Also facts. He has a career. He has a small social circle. He's in his early 50s. This would make him easily top 20% of men his age. And I'd venture top 30% of men in their 40s. That's not magic. He's earned every drop of status he's got.

He didn't magically 'get the girl' either. There were time-skips of six months here and there. Him dating and it not working out. He didn't magically find her, and she didn't fall into his lap. He actively went out...with friends....and used his tricks/health to scare away some 'bro' type that is more bark than bite. He's not exactly a kung-fu master. and he's not exactly some hollywood MC that literally bumps into his love.

he's earned every silly advantage he's gotten over the years. none of them are rare, all are within reality. and men age better than women. women are at their peak sexual value in their twenties, and men in their forties. his ex-wife really goof'd. women SHOULD feel insecure at that age, but they SHOULD respond by showering their men with love...like their men did back when they were both twenty and she was the pinnacle of sexual security.

I'll tell you...bandor...i started getting into shape in my twenties. i couldn't even do four pull-ups. sad right? it's funny, but i was embarrassed. i went back every day to look silly at a local park. within eight months i was doing 120 pull-ups on my 'lazy days'. no magic involved. you put in the effort, you get out the effort. it's so simple, it's hard for smart people, like you (because i do think you're smart), to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I just wonder

How does Randi feel about you putting her in a story?

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
Whatever

After the first page everything else is a waste of time to read. Sexual superman with women he picked up in bars (12 orgasms in one night bwahahahahaha!) and, of course, special forces veteran.

As said by another commenter, there is a plenty of cliche to go with here but the main problem is the drop of plot after the first page as there is really nothing going on other than a guy picking up women in bars and having (fantasy) sex with them.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Extremely well done.

Oh King he isn't old! He is a young man full of energy... And he is fishing in the proper pond. I love his former mother-in-law's treason!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well what happened to Traci?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Very good, and yes, in general, a well crafted story.

Biggest weak point for me :

It had the appropriate ending,i.e. he asks her to marry and she says yes, but I have to say the end seemed waaaay too predictable.

The single best part was Traci’s mother saying ,”Get this deal done.” If he was so sure, I think him waiting three months, just because he could pop the question on the 1st date anniversary, was dumb. It was waiting for waiting’s sense as told. If he needed more reason to be sure, that’s ok, but you tell it as he did jit ust because he wanted to do it on the anniversay. No scary bits where something happens that might give him pause? No scary bits where he does something that might give HER a pause?

Perhaps at Christmas there might have been a teeny tiny hint of misgivings about Traci; just enough to give pause to asking Randi. Maybe he just wasn’t quite ready to pop the quetion for some other reason - perhpas work, or the suddendivorce of a close friend, etc. If he wasn’t perfect ready to pop the question at Christmas, then (IMHO) you need to give a reason why, even if it’s just a vague “he wasn’t sure yet”

How about,”... he wasn’t quite sure yet, even with his ex-mother inlaw’s blessing that day. But after her beautifully planned and executed Valentines weekend (as was her usual), he was absolutely sure, and went searching for that perfect ring, which he couldn’t quite find, so had a friend’s daughter, who was an up and coming jeweler, design and cast his idea of a perfect ring, which to an anxious 8 days, as she had to recaste it once. And since blank-of March was the 1 year anniversary of thier first date, he could wait 17 days to ask for her hand, and made reservations at the same restaurant as they had their first date (luckily it was also one of their favorite restaurants so they often ate there anyway, it so shouldn’t ring any warning bells).

“He was actually a terrific poker player (as can be atested with most of his SF buddies empty pockets, and used the straight faced ability with many tribal leaders in the rugged mountains of Afghanistan... try keeping a strainght face while eating a sheeps’s eyeball), but keeping the secret that he was going to ask for her to marry him was one of the hardest things he’d ever done.”

Something like that.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 5 years ago
Well done

Well written story - entertaining.

Thank you for sharing.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

But let me get this straight: They've been married 27 years, he's former army Special Forces, presumably big and strong, Jasmine is described as "about 5-2, 110 pounds, with long dark hair and twinkling blue eyes", and the wife couldn't tell it wasn't her husband who repeatedly hit her? That made no sense. I probably would have enjoyed the story more if it had focused more on dialog and angst between Allie and Tracy. I found Allie's post-divorce dating activities and romances to be boring. But thanks for posting.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
A story told

Yes, the plot is pretty standard. We even had the false step intermediate girlfriend who didn’t want to commit- that is a classic move JPB often does. I’d be curious how she wound up, since her reasoning was pretty shaky. And of course, the wife was waiting in the wings waaay to long. If she really needed reaffirmation at her stage of life, she should have gone out and got some. Otherwise it’s just wasted middle age life.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
HOW COULD ANY BODY ON THE PROVERBIAL HUNT AND SEEK

not be ready to jump the broom among other forms of exercise, TK U MLJ LV NV

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
ok

was ok way way way too many mention of special forces. ever thing was neat and tighty but void of emotion. this really didnt feel like hooked1957 wrote this, getting this from that new story u just posted i read a few days ago. as i said its ok i didnt feel i wasted my time reading it so ty

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree major problem big guy little woman and she didn't know at least small Vs large

Fairly well done

Not your best but OK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertaining

There should be a special LW section for ex special force writers, they seem to inhabit much of the group!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seven Really Good Things

In this story: Whuupass on Traci and RJ, Dick Reed, Randy Miranda White, Traci's mom, Jameson's and he wasn't an engineer. Oh, and Shakespeare makes eight. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Entertaining

Very enjoyable.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Gotta luv those hijacked revenge scenarios!

Good story. Had me chuckling through a few spots. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

Well,he lived happily ever after,but what happened to Traci?.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I liked it - Randi a play on our favorite boss lady of LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just busting chops.

William Shakespeare once wrote, "The pen is mightier than the sword."

No he didn't. It was Edward Bulwer-Lytton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story...

a bit formulaic, but well done. This was a fine line: "What the hell do I need counseling for?" I snapped. "I didn't cheat. You mean I need counseling so I can learn to live with what you have done?"

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Story

I liked it. Seems like it took a while but I guess Allie came out smelling like a rose. Someone mentioned that they wondered what happened to Traci, but I was wondering the same thing about Amy Um. Seems like after he proposed and she dumped him she just disappeared and was never heard from again. I guess she just preferred to be a loner.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Very good story! 5*****

It kept my attention start to end. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I saw a comment questioning if Randi was an ode to the queen of LW - if so both the lady and the story compliment each other. Great story!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Impressive

"It took almost a year for the divorce to go through. Traci fought it tooth and nail."

Most impressive on her part, seeing as she had no teeth! Haha

Cops aren't as dumb as literotica writers would have us believe, though. Or do you really think that they wouldn't look at Jasmine for the beatings, just because "she's a girl"? Especially seeing as she's had martial arts training. Even Chief Wiggum could solve that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Who's the idiot in the comments

That said 'Write what you know'.

Seriously? You mean that the guy that wrote Anthony and Cleopatra actually lived all those thousands of years ago? Or the guy that wrote Jurassic Park actually lived millions of years ago? The Star Wars creator actually met Darth Vader?

Get a life, it's called 'Fiction' for a reason.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

pretty bad story. ticked all the clliches, had no hook & felt too long even though it's only 2.5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story . Maybe a little strong on the cliches .nice build up , and jasmine beating Tracy was a nice surprise . A little long at 2.5 pages , but even that feels justified .

Four stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another great story with appropriate justice meted out to the cheaters. Jasmine was something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Crying Security Forces Fuckedup Husband - same style writing from this fucked up trash writer

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Wrong

He was wrong to let Jasmine get away with beating up Traci,no matter how much he disliked her.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Hell, I think the story was damn-near perfect! Solid!!! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. No apparent regret on the part of his ex though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, good character detail.

I've often wondered about the commenter 'Nitpic'. Our opinions never seem to agree, I'm starting to think that must be my wife.

Has anyone Ever wondered about some of the anonymous comments that are pure hate? I think it's because they envy the successful / published authors because of their successes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are all those stories start good and end really bad? There must be a way to maintain a good story throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nitpic comments are idiotic! Why should he be concerned about what happens to his cheating wife! Nitpic is just another cuckold who like to lick his wife’s lover’s cum from his cheating wife’s pussy, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I might not want to not be exclusive…” Double negative translated: “I might want to be exclusive…” That’s not waht you mean.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
OTT

Hooker, your depictions of MCs who are expert swamp suckers achieving dozens of orgasms in a single session are pretty much over-the-top. Exaggeration of pussy pandering skills, huge (yuge?) basketball tits, monster dongs, and the like are detriments to a good believable story: even in the fiction category. Just my opinion, friend.

Meanwhile, thanks for the excellent entertainment and taking the time to achieve superior punctuation and grammar. Note to so many other authors: poor grammar and punctuation result in unclear understanding of your intended message and/or repeated reading of a sentence or paragraph just to un-confuse the reader. (Reminds me of the joke, "When you choose to NOT send the very best."

Keep 'em comin'.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Another good story. It appears there are a lot of retired English/grammar teachers out there that just can’t shake the urge to keep grading and marking up papers. Come on people get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. It always amazes me, the amount of cucks and sluts on this site, that continue to have problems with BTB stories. Comments like “ it was wrong to beat him/ her up” “ The husband never would have gotten away with it. He would have been thrown in jail for 20 years, and ass raped every day”

Here is the deal. If you are married, and wish to cheat on your husband or wife, you assume all consequences of such actions. Marriage is a contract. But unlike any other legally binding contract, the court system does not punish the one who breaks it. I personally believe if a woman cheats, and it causes a divorce, any man involved with her should have to pay a “ rental fee”, to the husband. This would last as long as any alimony or maintenance/ child support is in force. If another man Co- habitats with her, he has to assume all financial responsibilities the ex husband has, concerning the divorce. If another man or woman, knowingly has sex with a married person, they should be assessed a fine of $50,000. Just think, how this would change things. Wives and husbands that wanted to Fuck around, would need to get a divorce first. But because they are breaking the contract, it would have to be shown the other person was negligent on upholding their part of said contract, or the person breaking it, would face stiff penalties. I know this sounds stiff, but let’s say it was a business, or a piece of property? After all, aren’t legal contracts there, to protect the interests, of those that enter into them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Willowghby - I feel sorry for any special 'other' you may have. In your world 'one and done' may be acceptable but for some of us a dozen is the norm (my personal best was 20 plus-plenty of oral). I always aim to please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus! Dating 6 months and ask her to marry him? Girl 2 talk long term exclusive on date one?

Guy is PATHETIC!

FIRST part of story the MC was solid.

Suddenly SF mental discipline evaporates righr along with his self respect; the last word is something he completely lost half way througjh.

I finished tje story hoping for better.

I was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ALLIE IS A STUPID CUCK RIGHT FROM HIS CONFRONTATION WITH THEM IN THE HOTEL AND HOW HE HANDLED IT!!

SUPPOSEDLY EX MILITARY YET A STUPID DUMB CUNT!! BTB!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mr Special Forces is a bit late to the party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep on truckin'. Ignore the sad little commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was at least a page too long. It started with all the drama and intrigue that keeps us LW addicts coming back for more but drifted off into a dreary account of Allie's post divorce relationships. Once it had been established that there would be no further comebacks from Traci and/or her boyfriend it should have ended there. Apart from that it was a good 4 star read.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It's completely obvious that the author is a female the female dialogue always comes off sounding way to assertive, aggressive and feminist and the guys always end up being distraught, devastated and overwrought?

I always wondered why the feminist agenda was so blatantly anti-Male if you wanted equity with Men ok fine but when and how did destroying everything Male/Masculine make women more equal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On page one it states that they are having a conversation on the phone but then it states that he gets up and walks away after talking. Other than that mix up it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know a bunch of 50ish guys who are divorced and they sure aren't getting all the fine trim that Allie was getting. Male or female it is tough dating from 50 on up. Good story otherwise. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think this person has ever had sex before. Also disappointed that Allie didn’t use his fingers to make randi orgasm 10 times that last one. Must have been a slow night

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine here again, once again commenting on a Hooked that I've read before (and more than once). But back when this hit the site, I was reading, but not commenting. Anyway, as usual, he hooks a 5. I'd mistakenly thought that the "tequila snob" reference originated in "Man Plans, God Laughs," but guess it started here (unless there's a yet earlier H57 entry that used it). Tickled that the new wife is "Randi" - nice nod. And I hadn't known that the quote was from Shakespeare, though maybe that's because, as dragonmann72 (and then others) schooled us, it was actually someone else (Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839) who coined it. Anyway, I actually like that Hooked doesn't smooth off all the rough edges, or shy away from re-using phrases and concepts. That makes his stories all that much more enjoyable, at least for this reader.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Despite

Despite her cheating,Traci didn't deserve to be badly assaulted and if he had any feelings for all their years together,he should have told the police the name of her attacker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When they pull that crap not only wouldn’t I tell who did it ……….but i would piss on her…….trash like that shouldn’t ever be talked to again. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here is another bank employee army man crying like a littoe wimp after discovering wife cheating!! Just another wuss like the writer!! CUCKS GALORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cunt crybaby wuss is Special Forces!! What an embarassment he is to them!! Since when are SF spontaneous!!

CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate when writers dump the special forces or seal references into the story. Especially when it's obvious that they never served themselves

KaeyoKaeyo12 months ago

Good story except for the Grey Goose reference. Grey Goose Vodka is made from just two ingredients: soft single-origin winter wheat from Picardy, France, and spring water from Gensac-La-Pallue in France. So, you were correct about not being made from potatoes, but misleading about grapes.

Okay, my microcomplaint is over. ;)

tanker_raytanker_ray7 months ago

seriously you have to do a story about this guy Dick Reed.seems like the kind of character you can go in any direction with... and that name,though. cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars…mostly for stirring up the he-man women hater commenters. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would not have guessed that a ex-special forces guy would have so much sophistication and 007 suave, however self discipline, pride and patience is a given. Miranda was a bump up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous