Pen and Paper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid a little back and forth on her butt as she imagined five young men taking care of her instead of two. She became completely different and Sabine wondered whether she should not open her legs with these thoughts. If the guys saw it shine, they would certainly be completely blown away. She enjoyed playing with danger. Especially since two days.

"Okay, Max Charakter drives us to the husband's work, where we want to look around and get some information," said Janosch and took the helm. Sabine led the boys through the evening, letting them visit various locations where the fictitious husband had been, but they didn't get very far.

When the clock showed 10 p.m. and they finished, as always. "So - we'll continue here next time, okay?" Everyone agreed and packed up their things. While two friends had already left the house, Max was still talking to Jonas. "Man, your mom is so hot... I don't think she's wearing anything underneath, is she?" Sabine herself had already risen from the square and had gone to Janosch after the remaining two friends had left. "How was jogging with Aunty Sarah today?" "Oh, very good.", Sabine said and began to grin slightly. "We talked about all sorts of things." Janosch collected his stuff from the table and went back to his mother. "I also talked to her about... What happened between us." Her son's eyes widened. "You did what?! Mom, you can't just tell that anyone!" "I needed someone to talk to. You can talk to Jonas about it, but who else should I talk to about it?"

Her phone rang and Sabine looked at the display. "When you speak of the devil." She picked up the mobile phone and told Janosch to change rooms with her. "Hey, lil sis. What's up?" While she started the phone call, she went with Janosch into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Then she switched the conversation to loudspeakers. "Hey Sabine. Well... I thought again about our conversation today. You know." "What do you mean?" "Well... the thing with your sons... and...", she stuttered. Sabine could hear that she wanted to say more and that she was struggling to say the words. "And that you've had good sex with them." "Ah - do you want to come back to my offer? That I'll lend you Jonas and Janosch?" Janosch's eyes widened and his mouth was wide open. Disbelief was to be seen. Sabine smiled boldly at him. It didn't look like she had said it jokingly. "In a way... yes. I don't know if I can. But they do have some friends. Maybe something could be arranged?" "I'll try to arrange something. Tomorrow evening?" Sarah took a deep breath. "You really don't wait for anything. Okay - at my place.", said Sarah.

They ended the conversation and Janosch found his voice again. "What the hell?! I thought you wanted it all to stay between us?" Sabine took off her summer dress and threw it into a corner of the room. Then she approached Janosch. She saw a big bump form on his pants. "Don't you like your aunty? Don't you think she's attractive? You heard her - she doesn't know if she wants it with you. She just needs some cocks to satisfy her." The mother put her hands on her son's shoulders and gently pushed him down so that he knelt in front of her. His face was right at the level of her vagina, which was already shining with anticipation. He closed his eyes. "Okay ~ I'll talk to Jonas and Max tomorrow..." "Very good - and now the two of us are having fun together." She pressed his face against her pubic area and immediately her son began to lick her. Janosch reached around Sabine and clawed into her butt while resting his head wide on the back of his neck and taking care of Sabine's clitoris with his tongue.

A pleasant feeling spread in Sabine. Every time she enjoyed herself with her sons, it became easier. Easier to forget morality and surrender to her sons. That's the only way she came up with the idea of bringing her sister on board. Sabine groaned cheerfully and buried her fingers in Janosch's hair. Then she let herself fall backwards on the bed and began to move her hips to match Janosch's work. "You're doing well.", she groaned happily as she heard the slurping sound between her legs. Janosch ran his index finger and middle finger of one hand between Sabine's buttocks until he reached her back entrance. He gently pressed her against it to stimulate her. Sabine immediately reared up in surprise and moaned her confirmation. Her thoughts emptied and again she gave in to the feeling that she had already been in the bathroom a little earlier. "Take me already...", she murmured impatiently and began to pull his hair to pull him on her. He let go of her wet vagina and wiped his mouth. "You're so impatient... ", he murmured and quickly began to open and strip off his pants. His mother left no time for more. Then he grabbed his cock and pushed it against his mothers pussy. Without warning or waiting any longer, he pressed himself into her at full length. Sabine cried out silently, pulled her head into her neck and clawed into the blanket. "Take me hard!", she begged as she rocked her whole body impatiently back and forth.

Janosch sat up slightly and clawed into Sabine's hip. Then he began to strike quickly and hard. It smacked and Janosch bit his lower lip so as not to groan loudly. They didn't know if Max was still there. The fact that Jonas had not joined - he had to guess that his friend was still there. His mother moaned between clenched teeth. How much she enjoyed it and how much of it she wanted - actually, she didn't want it to end. "Give mom your sperm!" Her son could no longer hold on to himself and groaned loudly as he thrust into his mother over and over again until he poured himself into her moaning loudly. In several spurts, his viscous sperm flowed into Sabine as she clasped her legs around Janosch's waist so that he would not pull his penis out of her yet. She didn't want the feeling to end yet.

"... am I hearing what I believe up there?", said Max, looking at Jonas with a raised eyebrow. Jonas sighed and preferred to look out the window rather than answer. Max crept up to Sabine's bedroom and peered through a crack in the door. There he saw Janosch pouring himself into her. He stood there with his mouth open, hearing soft footsteps behind him that came from Jonas. "Does that confirm you?" Max nodded. "I've always wondered how you put up with Sabine - I mean - she just sat without panties and wanted to be seen by everyone...", he murmured quietly. Not quiet enough.

Sabine broke away from her son and rose. Janosch's viscous sperm slowly flowed along the inside of her thighs as she walked towards the door and confronted Max and Jonas. "So - you heard us?" No answer. "Do you want, too?", Sabine wanted to know and crossed her arms under her bare breasts. Max turned bright red and a clearly visible bump formed in his pants. Then he nodded eagerly. "Okay - but not today. If you keep that to yourself, you get your shot tomorrow. We'll pick you up at 6pm."

---

As discussed, Janosch, Jonas and Sabine had picked up the additional guy. Sabine wore the airy white summer dress again today and nothing underneath. The three boys were wearing ordinary clothes. Jeans, T-Shirts. The twins sat in the front seats during the ride, so she could sit undisturbed with Max in the back seat. "You didn't say anything?" "Of course not!" "Good - we're going to my sister Sarah now. She needs some variety in bed. And hopefully you'll do well." Sabine's cheeks reddened as she imagined the scenery in her mind. It was hot - three guys who pressed their cocks into all the openings of two women and literally made them faint. "We will certainly change something in between." Max looked very enthusiastic and let his gaze glide over Sabine's body. "You... You look good." "Thank you. You're still not allowed to touch me."

Sabine pressed the bell and Sarah opened the door with a bright red head. "Hey." She walked up to her sister, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "That's Max.", Sabine introduced the additional young man. Sarah nodded fleetingly and asked everyone to come into the living room. It was an unusual situation for everyone and Sabine decided to bring a little alcohol into the game to loosen up. She knew her sister's apartment well. From the fridge she got a few bottles of beer and a bottle of sparkling wine, for her and Sarah.

Back in the living room, she handed out the bottles and glasses and took her sister in one arm while holding up a wine glass to toast. Her free hand slowly wandered over her sister's back. Sarah didn't know if she was comfortable or uncomfortable. In the end, she decided to let it happen. While Sabine wore the white summer dress again, her sister had decided exactly the other way around. She wore a tight-fitting black dress, which played immensely to her curves. While the older sister stroked her back, her nipples hardened. Nobody missed it and Sabine's nipples became hard, too. She took a sip from the wine glass and nodded to her sister to take a sip as well. No sooner said than done.

Sabine took her sister by one hand and Max by the other, then pushed them both onto the couch, but without asking her to do anything else. She stretched out and pulled Janosch and Jonas to her, who both had very red heads. With a quick wave of her hand, she took off her dress and stood completely naked in front of the gathering. She pulled Janosch closer, wrapped around his neck and kissed him deeply. Meanwhile, Jonas tampered with his trousers and eagerly undressed himself. His penis was already hard. As soon as Sabine had stroked her sisters back, his cock had become hard. He rubbed it between his mother's buttocks and ran one hand between her legs to stroke her vagina.

Sarah became hot and could hardly take her eyes off her family. Only incidentally she was aware that Max was sitting next to her and was probably just as blushing as she was. Sarah spread her legs a little and bit her lower lip. She was about to grab herself between the legs when Max unexpectedly stirred and knelt in front of the couch and Sarah. He looked her in the eye for a moment to get permission. She nodded briefly and lifted her bottom to take off her panties. Max helped her and buried his face in her lap. He worked her pearl eagerly and she immediately forgot how wrong everything was. Sabine had not been wrong. It was a pleasant feeling to let someone stranger take you away. Was his cock big? First of all, however, she let her feelings play her back and put her head back excitedly. Her fingers ran through Max's hair and didn't let him go.

Janosch kept circling his tongue in his mother's mouth. He tasted both of their saliva and murmured softly. His hands were on her hips and he felt his brother behind his mother getting ready to take her. Apparently, he didn't want to let anything burn. Her mother broke away from the kiss with a groan and gestured for Janosch to undress as well, while she cleared the dining room table and lay down on it. It was just big enough for her upperbody to fit on it. Her hips and head hung down. Exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked in the mouth and her vagina by her two boys. Her hair was hanging down and she was already licking her lips. "Jonas - come here!", she murmured and staggered him to her head. He positioned his penis in front of her mouth and grasped her hair with his other hand. Without asking permission, he shoved his big cock into her mouth and began to take her head with firm moans. The slurping sound also made Sarah want more.

Although she was approaching her climax, she wanted to feel a cock inside her. "Max - undress...", she said and gently pushed him away from her as she lay down on the couch and spread her legs. She lay down so that she could watch her sister's spectacle. Janosch had also arrived at his mother's side in the meantime and knelt briefly between her legs to lick her a little. Sabine wanted to groan loudly, but her other son's hard thrusts prevented this. While Sabine's fingers clawed into her son's butt so that he wouldn't get the idea to stop, Max knelt between Sarah's legs. Her thoughts were still completely with her sister, so she was surprised again when she felt the tip of Max's cock on her vagina. He pushed himself into her without asking.

~ Is he wearing rubber?! ~, it shot through her head, but she quickly forgot the thought as it satisfied her needs with firm thrusts. She clawed into his hands, which were on her hips, and threw her head into his neck again, moaning loudly. "Fuck - yes...", she murmured and clutched the strange gate with her legs.

Only when Jonas began to moan loudly, the eyes of Max and Sarah turned back to the threesome. Jonas clawed into his mother's neck with both hands and pressed his penis into her mouth. She twitched slightly and squinted her eyes, trying to break away from Jonas. Sarah was already wondering if she should come to her sister's aid, but then the twin poured himself into his mother's throat. His legs twitched while his mother moaned loudly muffled, trying to swallow the cum of her son. When his loads were gone, Jonas broke away and took a seat on one of the chairs on the table. He gasped and Sabine hung half-conscious but grinning broadly on the table. "Janosch... don't you want to fuck her?", Jonas asked his brother.

Max seemed to have been so aroused by the spectacle that he could no longer hold on. He became wild and harder than before. At a fast pace, he rammed his penis into Sarah's vagina. She groaned loudly, squinted her eyes slightly, and gasped. After so many days without sex, this was too much for her and she clawed at Max's shoulders slightly painfully. Then she felt sperm spread deep inside her. She opened her eyes and flinched. "You fucked me without rubber?!", she wanted to complain, but she didn't have much time to surprise. Jonas - one of her nephews - was already standing again.

His cock hung next to her face. Her eyes were still wide open, but no longer in horror. Rather with excited amazement. How could Jonas be ready again so quickly?! Uncertainly, she licked her lips. "I shouldn't do that...", she breathed, grasping with one hand the huge boner that was still dripping from her sister's saliva. It had an unexpected appeal. Max pulled himself out of her with a smack and let himself fall on the couch, while Jonas stroked his aunt's head and brought his cock to her mouth.

She was unsure if she really wanted her own nephew's penis in her mouth. Especially because he had just stuck in her own sister's mouth. But the smell of the sperm and the sperm that just flowed unprotected from her vagina made her doubts disappear. Slowly she closed her eyes, put her head on the back of her neck and opened her mouth wide, even sticking out her tongue. Jonas was a little more careful with her than with his mother. He didn't just ram his full cock into her throat, but carefully pushed his glans into her mouth. He wanted to know how far he could go before hurting her against her will.

Janosch's penis rubbed against his mother's vagina. He did not hurry, wanted to hear his mother begging for his cock. For this, however, she would first have to come to her senses again. She was still panting and grinning broadly for breath. Apparently, she liked to be taken so roughly. Or was it the whole situation that put such a grin on her face. Provocatively, he rubbed his glans against her clitoris until it began to grow wildly and was apparently about to come. She stirred a little more and ran her fingers over her nipples. That was enough absence for Janosch.

He briefly pulled his penis away from the vagina and then pressed it into his mother all at once. An excited cry escaped Sabine's mouth and liftet her body a little up, supported herself with her forearms on the table and looked deep into Janosch's eyes. He clawed into her legs and laid them on his shoulders. Rhythmically, Janosch began to take his mother, biting his lip lightly. It felt incredibly good and he wanted to delay coming as long as possible. As he pushed himself into and out of her again and again, Sabine threw her head into her neck and moaned uninhibitedly.

Max, who was still on the couch, looked in the direction of Sabine and his penis hardened again. His gaze briefly changed between the sisters, then he rose and walked towards Sabine and Janosch. With one hand he rubbed his erection and held it out to Sabine. Slowly she let herself slide back into the position she had been in before and willingly opened her mouth. With her tongue sticking out and still lying on her back, Max shoved his cock into her mouth. Much more careful than Jonas, who had previously thrust into his mother's throat regardless of losses. Already this shallow feeling caused incredible pressure in his penis, but for a while he would withstand Sabine's gentle lips.

Again, Sabine let herself be taken from two sides at the same time and forgot everything around her again. She closed her eyes, let her throat be filled by the new penis. Janosch gripped tighter and jerkier, squinted his eyes and climaxed. Moaning loudly, he rammed his penis down his mother's vagina and poured himself into her for the umpteenth time. He panted slowly and went to his knees a little, slipping out of Sabine. His cum began to drip out of the vagina and Sabine twitched pleasantly as she continued to suck Max's penis.

Sarah, who was having fun with Jonas, began to satisfy herself between her legs while sucking on her nephew's cock. It was so wrong and felt so good at the same time. She hadn't seen such a big penis in ages, let alone had it in her mouth or any other opening. Now she could understand how her older sister could commit such a sin. Jonas pulled his penis out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet. "What do you think if we'll do a foursome?" he asked with a smile and gave his aunt a deep kiss. Her cheeks reddened immensely as she imagined what that meant. "The... Three of you?" Jonas nodded and looked over at Janosch and Max. Sarah chewed uncertainly on her lower lip, then nodded. Grinning broadly, Jonas lay flat on the floor and pulled his aunt on top of him. "Your pussy belongs to me!" he grinned and pushed his still wet sucked part into her already inseminated vagina. Another unprotected penis inside her, but she didn't care. "Max, let Sarah finish blowing your cock!", Jonas commanded and began to gently push his big clothes into his aunt. It was warm and humid -- very humid. Just the thought seemed to be coming towards her climax.

Max broke away from Sabine, who looked at the penis a little sadly. At the same time, it was also exciting to watch how my own sister was filled by three penises. Janosch had no choice but to mate with his aunt's butt. First he waited for Sarah to start sucking on Max's penis, then he moistened his finger with some saliva from his mother and rubbed Sarah's back entrance. She twitched and tensed her feet slightly. Janosch, however, did not let that stop him. He put his cock, which was in no way inferior to his brother's, at the back entrance and slowly pushed himself in. He did not allow his aunt a break. A few tears gathered in her eyes and her hands clawed into the carpet underneath her. There was too much, too many stimuli that she had to process.

She had already had anal sex -- but never a threesome. And certainly not a foursome! It hurt slightly, but she didn't want to stop. The two largr cocks that filled their holes tore at their openings and self-control. She wanted to groan, even scream, but the penis in her mouth prevented her from doing so. To make matters worse, her older sister climbed off the table and began to caress her back, stomach and breasts. Sarah's breathing became faster and more frantic -- a little panicked, too, as the three men began to enter and slide out of her faster. "Do you feel my boys filling you? How big their cocks are?" Sarah sobbed slightly, but nodded slightly. She rolled her eyes. Max's hands clawed into her hair as he pushed his penis all the way to Sarah's throat. She flinched, squinted her eyes, and gasped for air, which she would not get until a few moments later. "Come on guys -- I want to hear my little sister moan a little more. Show her how horny you are on her...", Sabine whispered and pinched Sarah in a nipple that she cried out muffled.