Pen and Paper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In three different rhythms, the boys began to bump firmly into Sarah. She moaned uncontrollably and her hands and feet cramped uncontrollably. When Max first poured himself into her throat, Sarah choked. A hand on the back of her head forced her to swallow everything. Exhausted, Max let himself fall on the couch and released Sarah's mouth. "Fuck! That's too much!" gasped Sarah, burying her head against Jonah's chest. "Come on, boys--inseminate your aunt!" No sooner said than done. Janosch and Jonas found a rhythm that they both liked. Through the thin skin between vagina and anus, they felt the others cock. Janosch came first. He groaned loudly and got faster, broke out of rhythm and when he was completely in his aunt, he poured himself pulsating. Shortly afterwards, Jonas also poured himself into an aunt.

With flickering eyelids, Sarah slumped on the carpet. Sabine lay down next to her, kissed her lightly on the lips and hugged her. "Did you like it?" she asked, grinning. Sarah nodded barely noticeably.

That two men had just had unprotected sex with her, she became boiling hot and she hoped that it would have no consequences.