Pen-Pal Visits - 750

Story Info
Straight pen-pal visits and tempts with grey sweats.
766 words
4
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"You're telling me that straight man is safe spending the night at your apartment?"

Deb cackled much to the annoyance of neighbouring tables. We were out celebrating a visit from my longtime pen pal, Frank- a German student I met at a youth conference back in grade school.

We'd kept in touch through letters, then emails and even though the missives were getting sparse now that we were in our twenties, we'd built such a connection to one another that it was tough not to feel like best friends the moment he stepped into the bar.

It was also impossible to miss that he'd grown into an incredibly sexy man with broad shoulders and blue eyes. I knew he was attractive from his pictures, but seeing him in person after fifteen years was a bombshell. I had to remind myself of all the times we'd talked about sex, love and my homosexuality- how he'd been clear and consistent with his own orientation.

My coworker Deb who'd kept me company at the pub until Frank showed could sense my lusty feelings towards him. She loved seeing me nervously chew my nails as we chatted, and when Frank excused himself to use the bathroom, needled me for all it was worth.

"I'm just saying, he looks like he can fend you off- but you may get super horny strength so it could be a draw," She laughed again at my predicament while I ordered another round.

"OH, I'm sorry hon- not for me. I've gotta get home. Besides, you two should have some one-on-one time doncha' think?" Deb put on her jacket and dashed off seconds before Frank returned. The beer landed on the table with a thud, beginning a night of stories and laughs until the lights went out and we poured ourselves into a cab.

We'd stumbled back to mine, and took turns hitting the head as I prepped the couch. I turned as I heard him flush, catching a glimpse of his hairy stomach as he changed shirts. What really caught my eye though was the the prominent length on display in his grey sweats.

For the next hour, as I toured him around the apartment then sat down to chat and play video games, I couldn't help staring.

I'd watch it sway under the cotton, or ride against his thigh when he moved. I'd glance at it while we played FIFA, all while trying to hide my less impressive chub from view. Finally, as we put the controllers away and had quiet, sleepy chat, Frank caught me. He'd moved to sit cross legged on the couch and his dick had momentarily tented the front of his sweats causing my eyes to bulge. He stared at me while pushing it out of view, silently contemplating what to say.

"I'm sorry bro, its just-"

"Yeah I know...You've been staring all night,"

"It's just SO obvious!" I drunkenly blurted out. "Sorry- I'm Sorry," I looked away as my face reddened.

"Mate, y'know I don't go your way right? It's great you are... but thats not me,"

"I know,"

Our discomfort hung in the air.

"But just this ONCE... do you want to... see it?"

My eyes shot up to Frank's then downward as his hand moved slowly, pulling his waistband out, then to the floor. His thighs spread as he coiled his fist around the shaft, causing me to draw a breath. His expression was dreamy and disconnected as he watched me kneel.

Without a word between us I sought approval, then crawled on my hands and knees as Frank beckoned me with his eyes. The first thing I did was to bury my nose in his wrinkled sack, drinking in the smell of piss and ass caught between his legs. I scanned his prick close-up, memorizing every mole and hair, daring to lick the frenulum before he yanked it back.

"Just look,"

The proximity of his 12" cock to my mouth was torture. While typically a top, and naturally fearful of a dick this big- all I wanted in that moment was to feel Frank inch his way into my ass. So when Frank spoke once more, I was ready to say yes to anything.

"Can I jerk off on your face?"

Oh god yes please.

* * * *

Frank left the next morning and we never spoke again. Leaving me with the memories of our 15 years as friends splashed across my grateful face.

I can still taste him years later.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers