Pen Pals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to John and found we were sitting so close our thighs were touching. I couldn't help myself, I moved a little closer to increase the pressure slightly. I could feel the sexual tension through our jeans, but wasn't sure if John was feeling it too. Then as I looked up at him, he brought his face towards me and kissed me gently which told me he felt it too. I was a little surprised that he had kissed me whilst sitting there, he had previously mentioned he wasn't keen on public displays of affection.

Alice came back with our drinks and sat opposite us. We chatted pleasantly about our trip so far and told John what we had been up to. I could see Alice was keen to go off and explore on her own so after making sure she had her phone and enough money, we arranged to meet two hours later back in front of Starbucks.

John and I headed off towards the area of the zoo that held the larger mammals, elephants, hippos etc. We wandered around continuing our chat and I realised we were holding hands. I'm not even sure who took whose hand first. I was happy to find the connection we had felt through our emails was there now we were in person. I was also happy to listen to him talk to me with his deep sexy American accent, I had been dreaming about that accent for months and as anticipated, it was making me go 'weak at the knees.'

John led me to the Discovery Corner and we entered the Insectarium. I was touched that he had remembered my love of invertebrates but was soon to realise there was another reason for going in there. Part of the insect house had low lighting and while we stood in front of the display that held the huge colony of leaf cutter ants, John stood behind me and slipped his arms around my waist and under my shirt. He was shielding me from the few other people in the room and I felt his warm gentle hands start to caress my skin. He slowly moved his hands up towards my breasts and gently eased his fingers under my bra. I gasped out loud at the boldness of his actions and the sudden intense pleasure as his fingers found their goal.

He bent his head to my ear to 'shhh' me and gently kissed my neck. He continued to slowly circle my nipples with his thumbs, and I wondered if I really would be able to continue to stand upright for much longer. I haven't been graced with particularly large breasts, but what they lack in size, they make up for with sensitivity.

Then, as suddenly as he had started, he stopped, removed his hands, took my hand and led me to another exhibit. While I was still quivering, he was completely unphased and acted as if nothing had happened.

We looked at a few more animals, but if I'm honest, I have no idea what we looked at. When we entered the reptile house, I realised how quiet it was in there. Maybe it was because it was so hot in there and people preferred to be outside where there was finally a cool breeze.

As we were looking at some turtles John again stood behind me. I was expecting him to carry on where he had left off before, but this time he gently caressed my bottom and thighs through my jeans. When he was confident no-one could see, he moved his hands until they were between my legs and continued to gently stroke and touch me. He increased the pressure and my arousal was so great, I thought it was all going to come to a messy end there and then.

For a moment I thought he was going to undo the button on my jeans, and I was so turned on at that point, I think I would have let him. But again, he stopped, leaving me on the brink.

We then headed over to the primates, me on legs that would barely carry me and John seemingly in complete control. As soon as we got there however, he pulled me into a secluded corner outside and kissed me passionately. Our bodies were pressed up close and I was in no doubt that he was as turned on by the events that had taken place as I was. I could feel the hardness of his erection as he pushed against me and for a moment, he let me gently caress it's outline through his jeans. Again, he stopped abruptly, this time with a groan and announced it was time to meet Alice.

John

Sitting at the table with Sandra was nice. We were close enough that our legs were touching but not necessarily in a sexual way but it was good to feel her feminine body so close to mine. While thinking how pleasant this innocent touching was, I felt her move even closer. My mind and body started to react. My mind was telling me that Sandra's sexy thighs would feel even better if she had them wrapped around me while my dick was getting the message and starting to harden.

Just then Alice returned with our drinks and again I saw her roll her eyes with thinly veiled disgust at these 2 horny old people sitting in front of her. After a few minutes talking about their trip so far, Alice asked if she could go and explore on her own. Sandra was quick to reply and handed her some money and told her to meet us back here in 2 hours. As much as I liked Alice, I was not going to offer any objections to her leaving us alone.

Left to ourselves Sandra and I started to walk while chatting about innocent topics. Shortly after leaving the Starbucks she reached over and took my hand while walking very close to my side. I could feel the swell of her breast on my right arm and she seemed to snuggle in even closer.

I am not even sure what exhibits or animals that we looked at because I was totally focused on Sandra and how her body was making me feel. When we entered the bug house, I remembered her telling me of her love for certain insects and I thought this would be something she would like to see. Moving behind her I slid my hands up and cupped those marvellous breasts that I had been feeling against my arm for the last half an hour. I couldn't resist.

Hearing her gasp, I started to massage her nipples and she started to moan ever so slightly. This caught the attention of a young couple standing a few feet away. Seeing a knowing grin on their face, I quickly grabbed Sandra's hand pulling her away. I had to get her to a less populated spot.

I knew the area that housed the snakes and lizards would be deserted on such a warm day because of the heat and humidity that this area of zoo required for these animals. I wanted to take my time and make sure that Sandra was getting as turned on as I was. I slowly started to gently massage the inside of her thighs getting a little higher with each passing stroke of my hands.

Soon I was increasing the pressure from my fingers and Sandra was breathing harder and moaning softly. I could feel the heat coming from her sex and I was so hard it was almost painful. I started to reach for the button on her jeans and my mind jumped back to the reality of where we were. I heard an almost sorrowful groan from Sandra as I led her away.

Walking in a daze I noticed a quiet area and pulled Sandra into a smouldering kiss. Our lips parted, her tongue darted into my mouth and took me by surprise with how strong yet nimble she could be in her oral efforts. Was this a sign of promising things to come?

My stiffness was throbbing into her belly and I wondered if she could feel it. I felt Sandra reach between our bodies as she found my rigid cock and started to stroke me. Knowing this would end quickly and embarrassingly for me I pulled away reminding Sandra of the time and that we needed to meet Alice.

Just as we were arriving back at the Starbucks, we noticed Alice walking towards us along with 3 strangers. Alice introduced us to Mark, Mary and Beth. Mark and Mary were a younger couple of around 35 or so and the parents of 15-year-old Beth. Beth and Alice rambled on about how they met and what they had seen so far. They looked and acted as if they had been best friends for years with all of their giggles and whispers.

During their rambling Beth asked Alice if she would like to come and ride horses and possibly stay for dinner. Mark and Mary were quick to agree as long as it was OK with Sandra. They promised to have Alice back at the Air B &B by 10. After a few minutes of warnings to behave and an exchange of cell numbers Alice was off for an evening with her new friend.

After Alice's departure I grabbed Sandra's hand pulling her to me and asked "now what? We have several hours to ourselves."

"Follow me" Sandra replied, walking towards the parking lot. Of course, I took a second to ogle that shapely looking ass swaying back and forth as she walked away.

She was parked only a couple of rows away from me and after another soul-searching kiss, I was following her back to her rented apartment. Parking in the lot beside Sandra we made our way to the front door. Reaching for her keys to open the lock I noticed her fingers trembling. I reached and took the key saying "allow me." After letting Sandra enter first, I closed the door behind us flipping the deadbolt. As I turned to enter the living room I was engulfed in the arms, legs and lips of the hottest woman on the planet.

We made our way to the sofa while shedding clothes along the way. I marvelled at the swell of Sandra's breasts and the hardness of her nipples as I kissed, licked and nibbled softly at each one.

Looking up into Sandra's blue eyes she had a look of complete lust on her face. Reaching down, I lightly grazed her well-manicured mound while slowly inserting my index finger into the hottest wettest pussy I had ever felt. Sucking her right nipple deeper into my mouth while pinching the left between my thumb and forefinger I heard a moan followed by "oh god, oh my god. So good." Susan's eyes then rolled back into her head while her body was spasming and shaking uncontrollably beneath me.

Releasing her breasts and withdrawing my other hand I leaned up and kissed Sandra so softly I could barely feel her lips against mine. Laying beside Sandra as she relaxed after her orgasm, I saw a devilish smile come across her face. What was she thinking?

Sandra

I spotted Alice as we arrived back at Starbucks. To my surprise she was with another girl called Beth and a couple who turned out to be the girl's parents, Mark and Mary. Alice is confident and sociable so it wasn't that unusual for her to have made friends with someone she's only just met. Apparently, they bonded over some animal feeding activity.

To be honest, I wasn't paying too much attention, my mind was still on what had almost happened between John and myself. Alice had been invited to Beth's house to have dinner. It turned out that Beth kept horses and Alice was going to be able to go riding with her. Although I was a little concerned that I was letting Alice go off with complete strangers, I didn't feel overly worried as Mark and Mary exchanged phone numbers and promised to return her by 10pm.

As soon as they all disappeared towards the entrance, John asked "Now what?" I knew exactly what I wanted to spend the next couple of hours doing now I was alone with him. I led him out to the car park where the hire car was parked fairly close to his Harley.

It took a while for us to leave as we got distracted by another deep kiss. I headed towards the Air B and B apartment with John following on his bike. All I could think about during that short drive was what I wanted to do to John when we got there. When we arrived, I found my anticipation was so great that I couldn't unlock the door; John had to help with the key as I was fumbling so much.

I wasted no time once we were inside, I had been taken to the brink of an orgasm several times in the last few hours and I was not waiting any longer. I more or less flung myself at John and dragged him to the sofa, somehow managing to pull my clothes off and simultaneously help John remove his.

As we fell onto the sofa John turned his attention to my breasts and took care to give them both equal attention, licking, sucking and grazing my nipples with his teeth. It was all nearly too much for me and when he then used his fingers to explore my now soaking wet pussy, I couldn't control myself any longer.

Intense waves of pleasure radiated from deep inside and spread around my body. I could feel myself shuddering as my orgasm completely took over my body. I knew I had been completely selfish and had given not thought to John at this point, but I honestly had no control at that moment in time. John lay down next to me holding me tightly as my breathing and heart rate returned to normal.

I saw John looking at me and I smiled knowing it was time to return the favour. I slipped off the sofa pulling him up into a sitting position. Manoeuvering onto my knees so I was facing him I saw how excited he was for the first time. His cock was ramrod hard and I could see it throbbing. I reached up and kissed him, gently at first and then more deeply.

I could feel his hardness between us so bending down, I slowly and delicately licked the tip. As much as I wanted to tease and explore every inch of his body, I knew that this wasn't the time for building up his anticipation and making him wait too long. I then slowly licked and sucked his balls before making my way up his shaft again, taking the time to lick every inch.

I used my hand to steady the shaft and took the head into my mouth and gently swirled my tongue around it. I looked up at this point and saw John steadily gazing down into my eyes. Without taking my eyes from his, I continued to lick and suck moving his entire cock into my mouth still paying special attention to the most sensitive part at the top. It wasn't long before I felt his hands supporting the back of my head, increasing the pressure and the pace.

I knew my hand was still holding him at the base of his gorgeous cock and I used to gently caress and massage his balls and shaft. I could hear him moaning and throughout we continued to watch each other careful which only served to increase the pleasure. I knew he was about to come as I felt him tense. Unable to stop himself, he tried to warn me, but there was no way I was stopping. I continued to suck and caress taking him deeply into my mouth. I felt the hot salty load fill my mouth and throat and quickly swallowed it.

I wasn't wasting a drop, I had been looking forward to this for a very long time. When he had finished, I climbed back on the sofa and pulled him down to lay next to me.

Whilst he was temporarily satisfied, I was now feeling as horny as I had been when we arrived at the apartment. I wondered if I should take matters into my own hands whilst he recovered.

I shifted along the sofa slightly so he could get a good view of my pussy as I opened my legs. I knew I was wet again and that it would be glistening. Using my left hand, I opened my lips slightly and used the fingers on my right hand to gently explore in and around. My fingers dipped in and out and then circled my clit. I had to force myself not to focus too much attention on my clit or it would all be over too soon.

I pushed my finger in deeper and felt that familiar feeling of pleasure. I could see that John was watching intently and that turned me on ever more. I circled and rubbed and stroked lightly making myself wetter by the minute. Every now and then I slipped my finger inside. I rub harder and faster now and know that I am close. I look down at John and see he has recovered already and was obviously ready to join in. I force myself to stop. I would much prefer to share this moment and all I really wanted to feel John inside me right now.

John

Locking eyes with Sandra while she was lovingly giving me the best blow job of my life made me even harder. I started to raise my hips off of the sofa as I felt the pressure building. I knew it wouldn't be long now but I didn't want it to end.

"Oh god Sandra, I'm going to cccuuu..." That was all I could get out as my cock started to erupt. She never slowed down. If anything, my failed attempt to warn her only spurred her on to take me deeper and faster.

Collapsing onto the sofa I felt Sandra pull me across to lie next to her. My mind was still blank and buzzing as I felt Sandra move as she slowly spread her thighs giving me a perfect view of her sex as it was shining with wetness. I swear I could smell her arousal and I felt my dick start to rise.

Watching her touch and pleasure herself filled my head with thoughts of how she would taste. Sandra's hand was a blur stroking her wet pussy and she was moaning and writhing those perfect ass cheeks into the cushions of the sofa. She was fast approaching another orgasm and suddenly she stopped.

Laying there panting with desire and lust in her eyes, I couldn't help myself. I quickly lowered my head and started to kiss the insides of both thighs getting closer and closer to the object of my desire. I blew gently across her exposed labia and heard her moan in ecstasy. I started to slowly lick her swollen lips in long strokes from bottom to top but carefully evading her engorged clit.

Sandra's moans and gasps were urging me on as I finally touched the tip of my tongue to her button and she gasped loudly raising her hips about 6 inches from the couch. I was seconds away from taking her aching clit into my mouth to suck it until she came again when I felt her grab my hair and pull my away while gasping "in me now, I have to have you in me."

Sliding up her body I only paused long enough to take her left nipple into my mouth for a quick nibble as a tease. Reaching her mouth, we kissed with fire and fury, our tongues in a never-ending race. My throbbing cock was as hard as steel and poised to enter her molten core. I rocked back and forth to let her feel me at her entrance. She nearly screamed "now dammit, put it in."

I deviously wanted to tease her some more so I said "now is that any way for a lady to talk? I know your manners are better than that. What Is the magic word?" She moaned in frustration and begged "please, god, please fuck me now."

In one long slow stroke I buried myself into her not stopping until I was as deep as I could go. We both moaned in pleasure while I was gently sliding my length in and out. I was careful to make sure that my pelvis was grinding on her hard clit with each downstroke.

Holding myself off of her body I looked down to see her perfect breast jiggle each time I hit bottom. The look on her face was one of pure rapture. The moans coming from her mouth were music to my ears. Sandra's eyes were wide open but there was no pupil to be seen. They were once again rolled back as she started to say "harder, do me harder". Sandra locked her ankles behind my thrusting ass and grunted "yes, yes, yes."

I increased my pace until my hips were moving as hard and as fast as I could make them go. She was meeting every one of my thrusts with one of her own. We were in perfect unison and rhythm. Our moans and gasps were mingling with the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. I could feel Sandra's muscles tighten and her body tense.

My own orgasm was nearing. With what felt like an explosion we both came hard. Sandra's pussy seemed to grab me like a fist as I threw my head back and growled in pleasure. I was firing rope after rope of hot cum into her as she was trembling beneath my sweaty chest. I fell forward onto Sandra's naked breasts, exhausted and gasping for air.

Sandra

For a moment, I thought John was going to tease and hold me on the brink of another orgasm. After telling him in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to fuck me, he finally stopped rubbing his cock against my willing pussy and entered me in one smooth movement.

I thought for a moment I was going to pass out with the intensity of pleasure it gave me. I felt my legs wrap around him to try to increase the depth of penetration and was rewarded with the feel of him pushing against my clit while his cock was buried deep searching out that elusive spot that would guarantee an instant orgasm.