Pen Pals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was thrusting up to meet his movements and I had no control whatsoever over what I was doing. I could feel the waves of pleasure surge through my body and looking up at John, I could see the same on his face. We were moaning and gasping loudly now and I knew that I was seconds away from the release I desperately wanted.

As my powerful orgasm took over my body, I could feel every inch of my body tense. I could feel John's cock throb even harder as with a loud groan as we came in unison. I was shuddering as John held me closely as he shot his seed deep into my pussy. We lay there for what seemed like ages panting and breathing heavily. That must have been the most intense fuck of my life.

Once we had recovered enough to be able to move, I pulled John to his feet. I had regretfully noticed the time and realised we only had a couple of hours left before Alice was due back.

I gathered our discarded clothes and led John into my bedroom. I wanted to spend some time with him doing something sensual and decided sharing a shower would be a nice end to our time together.

As we stood under the steady stream of warm water, we soaped each other not missing any areas. Although I could feel we were both starting to get aroused with the both the feel of our hands exploring every inch of each other's body, neither of us made the move to turn it into something more sexual. We were content with touching and stroking with a little kissing.

Once we had finished and we had helped each other to dry off, we lay down on the bed facing each other. We carried on where we had left off in the shower and continued to caress and touch each other. We started to get a little more intimate with our kisses and strokes, but it felt less lustful and passionate, but gentler and more erotic.

I showered John with hundreds of barely there kisses from his toes up to his mouth. We took our time to enjoy the moment and to explore each other. We were both incredibly aroused by this point and when I couldn't hold out any longer, I straddled John feeling his cock which was by now, erect again between my legs. I rub my clit against him still gazing into his blue eyes. I then lowered myself onto him slowly, guiding him into me.

He reached up and gently massaged and caressed my breasts, still looking into my eyes. I felt my nipples stiffen and the wave of lust shot straight between my thighs. I slowly rose as far as I could ensuring he stayed inside before slowly lowering myself. John moved his hands to my hips and tried to influence my pace, but I moved them away. I could feel how wet I was already, but this time, I was in control. I pushed down harder with my hips, grinding into him, feeling him deep inside.

With each downward thrust I could feel the length of his shaft grazing my clit. I leaned forwards and kissed John gently, teasing him with my tongue. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and I soon felt the tension of my climax building up. I thrust faster and harder and could feel John bucking beneath me. Leaning forward again to increase the pressure I felt my orgasm rip through me followed seconds later by John's. He pulled me close to him and held me as I trembled as the last of those waves of pleasure left me.

We stayed holding each other for as long as we could, but we were both aware that our time together was coming to an end. I knew without a doubt that this kind and gentle biker had managed to break down the barriers I had put up around my heart and would take a little piece of me with him when he went. I also knew that this wasn't going to be goodbye and the end of our friendship, nor could we go back to being just pen pals.

John

I couldn't believe how close Sandra and I had become in such a short period of time. It almost seemed that we could read each other's thoughts and feelings. Our nearly animalistic and wild sexual frenzy earlier in the evening followed by the tender and gentle love making proved that.

Now the time that I was dreading the most was here. Alice was due back in less than half an hour. I knew that it was time to go, but that didn't make the actual leaving any easier.

I looked at Sandra laying naked on the bed and wished that things were different. With a silent mental sigh, I reached and caressed her again. Climbing from the bed I turned and started dressing. With my back still to her I said "thank you, today was amazing. I have never experienced anyone like you before." It was completely true. She was so tender, so sweet so affectionate while at the same time so sexy and so erotic. I knew that I had to see her again.

Once dressed I felt her warm body hug me from behind. Taking her hand, I walked to the door unlocking and opening it. I wrapped my arms around Sandra holding her tight. "Have a great time on the rest of your trip. Send me plenty of emails and photos so I can see how you are getting along."

"Of course, I will" she replied, looking up into my eyes. I saw a single tear tracing its way down her cheek and I wiped it away with my lips as I kissed her cheek. Cradling her face into both hands, we shared one last loving kiss. I turned and walked out of the door closing it softly behind me.

Walking to where I parked the Harley, I stood a few feet behind her admiring the sleek shape that I have come to adore over the years. I step closer reaching out my hand, giving a soft pat and tender caress to the leather encased softness I say "time to head for home. You ready?"