Penal Slavery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke scrambled onto the bed, spurred on by the possibility of an orgasm. She spread her legs, her hands gripping her knees, elevating and exposing her wet cunt for use. Rod was aptly named, both long and thick and Brooke moaned as he roughly entered her needy cunt. He pumped in and out of her to the delight of the slutty slave inhabiting her body. The intellectual part of herself marveled at how much she craved her body being used like a sex crazed slut. Once she got net privileges she needed to research how her outlook had changed so much since becoming a slave. She knew there were articles out there on slave psychology. A few days ago, she could take or leave sex. Now, not cumming was like dying of thirst. Speaking of,

"Fuck me Rod! Ahhh, I am cumminng!" Already primed by her previous unsatisfactory encounters, Brooke quickly went over the edge into bliss. As Brooke was recovering she felt Rod pumping cum into her grasping cunt. As his cock twitched the last spurt into her, he said,

'Sixty-nine, I will clean you up while you rim my ass. "

Brooke stayed in place as Rod shifted, presenting his well-muscled ass after letting Brooke get a couple of quick suckles to clean his deflating cock. Rod had a talented tongue as well, curling Brookes toes as he scooped his cum out of her folds as she learned that the anal lube at the Lodge had a minty flavor that made cleaning the cum from the deposit the dominus made in Rod's ass much more appealing that she would have expected.

Brooke had just cleaned the last of the cum from Rod's puckered hole and was just on the edge of cumming from Rod's talented tongue when she heard the domini exiting the bathroom,

"Rod, playtime with your slut is over. Make sure she has provided you with towels and linens and lay out our clothes." Brooke felt a slap on her ass, "Get moving cunt, I know he is

tasty but we have a use for him and I bet you have rooms to clean."

In a matter of minutes Brooke wad back in the hall. She was touched that Rod had whispered an apology for leaving her on the edge while he was getting sheets and towels from her cart. It still didn't cure the fact that she was about as needy as before Rod serviced her cunt. The shower didn't help because Domina Peck warned her and Beth that using the shower time to get off would lead to discipline.

Brooke was relieved to discover that her next to last room was empty and just needed to be made up. As she left she saw Beth coming out of the door across the hall.

"Good news! I'm done on my side! All the rest of my rooms were either unoccupied or just needed to be made up. I'm for skipping the lunch room and eating each other out. Maybe Mark can join us till time for the afternoon schedule. "

"Yeah, about Mark, I have a feeling that that he is going to be a bit tied up. "Brooke went on to explain what Rod had said. Beth responded by giggling.

"Oh lord! When I was getting my ass reamed in 203 I saw a vid of a slave bent over and tied to a hitching post. One line of guys was taking turns fucking the slaves' ass and the other was getting blowjobs. I couldn't see the face but the ankle cuffs were silver. Hard to tell, but the slave seemed to be getting in to it."

"You think that was Mark? The poor guy." Brooke replied.

"Girlfriend, I love my twin dearly, but I know for a fact that he gets pouty when his partner doesn't swallow and he loves plowing girls' asses. Gloria McQueen broke up with him over that. I think this is karma in its full glorious splendor. If he likes shooting cum down throats and pounding assholes so much, then some time catching instead of pitching will... build character."

Brooke could barely restrain her own giggles as she knocked and announced her business on the last door. The voice telling her to enter seemed familiar somehow. Beside her, Beth suddenly inhaled like she did when she was surprised.

Brooke opened the door to see a black-haired man about six feet dressed in workout shorts and a sweat soaked shirt outlining a well-muscled back. The shorts made it clear that the ass was as developed as the upper body. The left leg stopped at the knee, the rest being a biosynth prosthesis. As he turned, she realized that it was Jack. Brooke inexplicably felt her cunt get wetter.

"Red. And Nympho. Why am I not surprised? Well, Red, bend and spread. Nympho, get Red's cart to the housekeeping room, I'm checking her out for a while. I just got here, so the room is fine. Nympho have a nice day." With that, Brooke heard Jack shut the door because in bend and spread all she could really see is the foot of the bed. She heard him speak.

"Front desk? This is Room 212, hi Martha, yes it has been a long time. I am doing fine. I want to check out a slave to my room, here is her barcode. Yes, the number matches...probably for my entire stay. Yes, I know she is new. I will make allowances. I will try to drop by. Give my regards to Frank. Bye."

Brooke shivered as she felt a finger slide through her slit just like the day she was transported, "Still wet I see. Is that for me, or is it because you have been well used this morning?"

Brooke took it as a question to be answered, "A good slave is always ready for use by the domini."

"Is that so?" Brooke felt two big hands grab her hips and a cock slam into her cunt. Jack pumped in and out of her and she understood now why Circe and Yogi were going at it like this. The sensation was even better than being on all fours. After being worked up by Rod, it didn't take long for Brooke to be sent over the edge. As she convulsed with pleasure all that kept her upright and impaled on Jack's long thick cock was his grip on her hips.

Jack turned her around and she managed to get her upper body on the bed. Jack resumed fucking her cunt, gradually picking up the pace, "Yes Dominus, fuck your slave! Master my slutty slave cunt! Brooke couldn't believe it but she felt like she was going to come again.

"God, what a tight cunt! I love the way it grips my cock! Ahhhhhhhh..." Brooke felt his cum gush into her slick cunt, cock twitching in her twat as it pumped. As it subsided. Jack commanded,

"On your back and spread your legs in the air." Brooke complied and was shocked to feel Jacks tongue delving between her folds. Disbelief quickly gave way to pleasure as the dominus demonstrated lesbian level oral skills that had her moaning and bucking into the man's face, climaxing yet again with waves of pleasure till she was limp and sweating on her back.

Jack moved up her body kissing up her front till he got to her mouth where he deposited a ball of cum into her greedy mouth while kissing her deeply. She could taste his cum and darted her own tongue into his mouth to get at any stray strands. All the while Jack pinched at her hard nipples almost, but not quite going over the line from pleasure to the point of pain. After a while, he stopped just as Brooke was trying to form the words to beg for mercy from the stimulation, and lay beside her, their bodies touching.

Brooke regained the power of speech after her sensual overload and was finally able to say,

"Thank you Dominus. That is the first time I have felt...spent since the atonement...fucking."

"In other words, you need to rest a bit before the next round."

"Yes sir, that. May a slave ask a question?"

"Red, you may speak freely until told otherwise. I would even let you use my given name, but I don't want you falling into bad habits this early in your penal term."

"Why eating your own cum out of me? Why did you make sure I had toe curling, mind blowing orgasms? Why me? You process slaves almost every day of the work week. I am just a moderately attractive convict cunt serving out my slavery. I am sure you see better and more experienced slave sluts than me on a regular basis. I had only slept with two guys before being enslaved. I mean, you popped my anal cherry! The officer I bit was the first pussy I ever licked. Again, why me?"

Jack got up on his elbow and looked her in the eyes. She noticed for the first time that he had brown, almost hazel colored eyes that felt like they were considering your soul, weighing you but not judging. Oh, dear lord, Brooke felt like she wanted to slide down his body and try to revive his cock for another round. Are all slaves such sluts? Jack opened his mouth with a grin and said,

"I did say speak freely didn't I? First, I like to keep my sex partners happy, collared or not. Part of my training in slave processing involved our class spending two weeks enslaved. I sucked cock, took it up the ass and cleaned out cream pies. I found that I sort of liked the taste of cum and it would be pretty hypocritical to expect a woman to swallow if wouldn't do the same."

"What about the rest of it? Why me?"

"That is a harder question that we probably won't be able to ultimately answer until after you end your slavery. You are right. I see slave meat every day. Some beg to be fucked from the start either because they are submissive natural slaves like Nympho, or they have some notion that the sexual favors of their bodies are still under their control to barter or withhold. The three of you, especially you, were different.

Jack continued, "I watched your court hearing. Most of the time when the court gets a... shall we say child of privilege, they wind up with their clothes cut off them and shackled hand and foot as they are dragged out of the courtroom yelling and screaming. To listen to them during their flogging you would think they are getting thirty lashes for a life sentence. It takes three officers to wrestle them into the yoke. Then when they are getting their barcode, its boo hoo hoo, woe is me. You three responded like responsible grownups. Really quite refreshing. And I find you attractive and intriguing. Under normal circumstances I would ask you out on a date."

"I would love to go out with you. But I don't have a thing to wear."

Jack laughed and then got serious, "And that is the problem. I like you and would like to spend time with you. Ironically, I have a ton of credits for Lodge stays built up and I am off the next sixty days because I have to burn off comp time. Sixty days would not even put a dent in my Lodge accumulation. But, you have no choice but to spend time with me. Heck, I just basically rented you twenty-four/ seven for as long as I have this room. I don't recall asking you what you thought about it."

"Dominus..." She looked him right back in the eye, "Jack, I am attracted to you. Is it just lusting for a sexy, powerful man I don't know. Do I love you? Way too soon to tell. I do know that I am interested in finding out. If it's just lust, then the next year will let us not only get it out of our systems. If it is more than lust, then we will make sure that we suit sexually. Anything more, we would have to see. You know a lot more about me than I know about you. For example... do you always fuck girls up the ass on the first date... Dominus."

"Red, you are never going to let that go, are you? Jack responded with a chuckle, "Just newly enslaved slave cunts as a rule."

"How about hardened convict cunts already serving time? Brooke purred and turned on her front and thrust her ass in the air. "Especially disobedient slaves who presume to call their dominus by their given names?"

"Yes, a dominus must maintain slave discipline. We can't tolerate sassy slaves running their mouths when the mouth should be doing other things. Get that impudent ass out of the air and start sucking my cock!" Brooke shivered with pleasure as Jack playfully slapped her ass as she scrambled to swallow his long, thick cock. She pumped his cock in and out, nose going into his pubic hair and then almost teasingly leaving just the cock head in her mouth. After swirling her tongue around it few times she slammed her head down, taking the shaft down her throat and swallowing to avoid a gag reflex.

"That feels so good. Keep on with what you are doing. Since your mouth is otherwise occupied, I will tell you a bit about myself. I was a military brat and bounced all over till my mom said "enough" to my dad and we settled in this state and my dad took a posting at Fort Davis midstate. My mom started working for the state and eventually became the warden here."

Brooke pulled her head back, "Your mom's the warden?"

"Not now, she passed when I was eighteen. Deer jumped in front of her car and she hit it square and went off an embankment."

"Sorry"

"Thanks, it's been a long time now. Anyway, I was kind of a precocious kid so I graduated high school at 16 and college at 19. "

"And went into law enforcement?"

"Not hardly. I decided to go into the military. Did two tours in some godforsaken places."

"Is that how you lost your leg?"

"Red, Red, Red. Not only are you not continuing that most excellent blowjob, but you are zero for two on observations. I am glad you held off, I am torn on whether to cum in your ass or mouth."

"Why not both?"

"Slave I am touched by the faith you have in the recuperative powers of your dominus. Let me think about that. As for my leg, no, I went through two tours with no more than a in and out wound in my left arm. I decided that I really did not want to make a career of the military. I heard through some guys I served with that there was an opening in the county sheriff's office where they lived. I applied for a deputy position after I got out and was very happy as a road officer."

"About two years ago I was involved in a car chase where the perp decided to go out in a blaze of glory and rammed through a roadblock. Flying shrapnel mangled my leg beyond recovery. Because I got hurt in the line of duty I got a good replacement leg and essentially have a free pass to the Lodge for the rest of my life. 6 days a month and it accumulates. "

"Is that why you are not on the road now?"

"Finally, my little slave gets one right! Yeah, physically there is no reason I couldn't go back to being a road deputy. Heck, I am in better shape now than I was before the accident. The sheriff had me take over slave processing and go to school for it while I was on light duty as a temporary assignment till I was cleared for full duty, which was nine months ago. The only thing holding the sheriff back is the insurance carrier is balking."

"You don't like processing slaves? The job seems to have some perks for someone who seems to enjoy their work as much as you seemed to with the three of us."

"Most situations are not like you three. Remember what I said about rich kids? That is more the rule. During your time here you are going to see people you know who are already serving a term or being enslaved for a term of servitude. A lot of petty criminals live in denial and don't realize just what being a penal slave means till they are stripped in front of their friends and family. Or till the first stroke of the lash. Sometimes it doesn't sink in till the collar goes around their necks when they are sold. Day in and day out. Honestly, I am kind of bored with it. Most people with the slave processing assignment are older or are getting ready to retire. I want something with more of a challenge. That is part of what I am doing on my vacation. Looking for other options. Speaking of options, are you hungry?"

Brooke considered. Slaves were expected to eat in the "staff" cafeteria unless they were checked out to a room and then they were to follow the wishes of the dominus. "Do you want me to go and eat and come back dominus? "

"No, and I don't really feel like going down to a restaurant either. Room service it is. What would you like?"

Surprised she was given a choice, Brooke answered, "Whatever you are having dominus, if that is ok." Brooke discovered that she was signing up for a double cheeseburger platter with fried mushrooms on the side. Jack initially ordered two ales but caught himself and asked her what she would like to drink and she asked for a diet root beer.

"Your collar would have reported alcohol in your system. It slipped my mind that slaves are forbidden to consume alcohol without the room requesting a waiver. Honestly not worth the hassle. Do you drink?"

"Some. We were not particularly sober the night we got into the mess that landed us here and part of that was none of us are big drinkers and had too much at the party we were at." Brooke snorted at her own words. They were absolutely wasted that night as the HD3d from the security cameras and officer body cams made plain.

"Yeah, I saw the footage. Moderation needs to be your watchword I think. Go get us a few sets of sheets and towels. I needed a shower after my workout. I really need one now. After lunch, we will certainly need another shower.", Jack gave her a panty dropping look. Or a look that would have had Brooke dropping her panties and shucking her clothes had she been wearing anything other than a slave collar and cuffs.

"I could help the dominus with his ablutions."

"Oh, you will Red. Alas room service will be here too soon. I don't want any interruptions when I have you in the shower. "Get that slutty cunt moving!" Jack playfully slapped her ass as she headed to the door.

Brooke was glad she left the door cracked open as she returned to the room. Four sets of bed linens and towels made for an unwieldy bundle, but Brooke was looking forward to the afternoon and hopefully more. As she was putting away the bedding and towels, she heard an oddly familiar voice.

"Room service!"

Jack replied from the bathroom, "Come in and put the tray on the bed."

Brooke turned to see a slave carrying a tray laden with two covered dishes and beverages coming through the door and walking to the bed. She bent over to put the tray on the bed, showcasing her bubble butt and exposing her ample tits hanging down. As she stood back up and moved her chestnut brown hair out of her face, she noticed Brooke for the first time, hazel colored eyes narrowing. Brooke managed to keep her face neutral but was flabbergasted to see Roberta Cutchens, high school queen of the cool kids, two years ahead of Brooke and bane of her high school sophomore year. The pretentious bitch was reputed to be taking a break from college and backpacking in Europe. Brooke thought wryly not only of what Jack had said earlier, but of the "wilderness journey" that was the public story for her Beth, and Mark's disappearance from the community and circle of friends. The other girl spoke in a voice loaded with disdain,

"Well cunt, that seems to be a good look for you. You may address me as Caro. I am looking forward to having you between my legs this evening. I plan to be at the head of the line before your slave tongue is worn out servicing all the cunts and cocks here. Did anybody tell you that your first week here you get to submit to more senior slaves during evening recreation. I do love tradition."

"As do I Carousel, who wants to be called Caro." Brooke saw the other girl go pale as Jack continued, "For example, the tradition that slaves who have been assigned to a room are over other staff slaves such as laundry, housekeeping, and... food service. I took the liberty to check your record while you were educating your fellow slave. Despite being four months into your term, you have never been checked out to a room. Not only that, you failed Domina Peck's assessment and wound up as waitstaff. I wonder why that is? I see four months collared and you are still a bullying bitch when you think you can get away with it. Perhaps that "mean girl" attitude of yours spills out with guests?"

Jack looked back at his wrist comp, "I see you still tend to be a pillow princess. That simply won't do. Red, sit on the couch and spread your legs. Carousel, crawl on all fours and get your tongue busy. Tongue only. If Red is not having a screaming orgasm five minutes from the first lick, then you will be getting a lick from my flogger every thirty seconds till she is screaming. Because the longer you take, the colder our food gets.